Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: What I have observed this past month
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2.20.2017 at 04:56 PM
What I have observed this past month

About two months ago, I felt after reading about President Trump and his nominee's for cabinet positions that this country will be heading for a financial recession within two years.
But after a month of President Trump's non-sense.....I'm acting on my fears. It's like looking at a weather satellite photo from space and seeing a Hurricane/Typhoon heading in your direction and will arrive in weeks. It's time to prepare for the onslaught..
This Typhoon/Hurricane is President Trump.....and with his 40 percent of the voting public behind him he will dramatically change many lives here in America.
This what I observed.

_Many in Trumpís America are facing material emergencies such as deportation or the loss of health insurance.
_ A leaked draft of an executive order revealed on Friday would seek to use the National Guard to round up and detain undocumented immigrants, an idea that will spread terror even if itís never implemented.
_ a outwardly light-hearted threat to invade Mexico
_ a casual dismissal of a potential Palestinian state
_ a feud with a reporter(John Acosta of CNN) and an actor(Arnold Schwarzenegger ) and a department store(Nordstrom).
_Trump lies so much itís as if heís intentionally mocking truth.
_His closest aide is an racist who has described Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl as a role model.
_ A senior adviser(Kellyanne Conway) uses her administration perch to hawk the presidentís daughterís line of polyester-blend workwear in a blatant violation of ethics rules.
_Trump himself is enmeshed in a undermining relationship with Vladimir Putin of Russia. (Isn't that Treason?)

and if that's not enough.....here is more

_Meanwhile, across America, congressional Republicans are treating their dissenting constituents with unprecedented contempt. There are reports that more than 200 Republican members of Congress arenít holding traditional town hall meetings during the February recess.(they don't like the shouting matches they brought upon themselves)
_Republicans in Congress have watched silently as Trump has shredded American credibility in the world, terrorized immigrants, and flirted with treason.
_Appoint Cabinet members who are anti-EPA, anti-Civil Rights, anti-Free Trade, Little regulation of Wall Street.

I see, REVENGE.....from the small group of extremists.

This is my opinion, and that and a buck-fifty will buy your a cup of coffee from your local convenient store..... JrHagler

_Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful...Buddha
_For a blissful lifestyle, proper nourishment is the key
Kamau
Lifetime Member

Mood: SOLAR(always)

[*] posted on 2.20.2017 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JrHagler
About two months ago, I felt after reading about President Trump and his nominee's for cabinet positions that this country will be heading for a financial recession within two years.
But after a month of President Trump's non-sense.....I'm acting on my fears. It's like looking at a weather satellite photo from space and seeing a Hurricane/Typhoon heading in your direction and will arrive in weeks. It's time to prepare for the onslaught..
This Typhoon/Hurricane is President Trump.....and with his 40 percent of the voting public behind him he will dramatically change many lives here in America.
This what I observed.

_Many in Trumpís America are facing material emergencies such as deportation or the loss of health insurance.
_ A leaked draft of an executive order revealed on Friday would seek to use the National Guard to round up and detain undocumented immigrants, an idea that will spread terror even if itís never implemented.
_ a feud with a reporter(John Acosta of CNN) and an actor(Arnold Schwarzenegger ) and a department store(Nordstrom).
_His closest aide is an racist who has described Nazi propagandist Leni Riefenstahl as a role model.
_ A senior adviser(Kellyanne Conway) uses her administration perch to hawk the presidentís daughterís line of polyester-blend workwear in a blatant violation of ethics rules.
_Trump himself is enmeshed in a undermining relationship with Vladimir Putin of Russia. (Isn't that Treason?)

_Meanwhile, across America, congressional Republicans are treating their dissenting constituents with unprecedented contempt. There are reports that more than 200 Republican members of Congress arenít holding traditional town hall meetings during the February recess.(they don't like the shouting matches they brought upon themselves)
_Republicans in Congress have watched silently as Trump has shredded American credibility in the world, terrorized immigrants, and flirted with treason.
_Appoint Cabinet members who are anti-EPA, anti-Civil Rights, anti-Free Trade, Little regulation of Wall Street.

This is my opinion, and that and a buck-fifty will buy your a cup of coffee from your local convenient store..... JrHagler

I can appreciate your sense of foreboding. But think about this. Most of what you fear is not associated with black bodies. Yes, you mentioned members of Trump's team who are "anti-Civil Rights" but so was Obama's administration.

The larger question is: What's happening now (or about to happen) in the Trump administration against black bodies which did not play out in full color in the Obama administration?

Worshippn' the Original.
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 2.23.2017 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamau
Quote:
Originally posted by JrHagler
This what I observed.

I can appreciate your sense of foreboding. But think about this. Most of what you fear is not associated with black bodies. Yes, you mentioned members of Trump's team who are "anti-Civil Rights" but so was Obama's administration.

The larger question is: What's happening now (or about to happen) in the Trump administration against black bodies which did not play out in full color in the Obama administration?

My 2 cents:

ALL Honorary Yt people are getting their Wake up call. Best NOT BE HITCHIN your wagon to them. Besides, what did THEY ever do for US.

An unobserved situation. Trump stacked his cabnit with a bunch of "Hook" noses. That and the fact ALL 4 BRANCHES of the government is VERY PRO "Is-real", Got's me thinking WW3.

JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2.24.2017 at 01:25 PM

World War 3

I do see a war....the unofficial president, Steve Bannon, in a speech back in 2016...stated that war is going to happen in 2018 with China.
Now he's in position in the Trump Administration to make that happen.:ummm:

I'm not too happy with that....because I have two adult children in the US Military...the Navy and the Marines.

_Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didnít learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didnít learn a little, at least we didnít get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didnít die; so, let us all be thankful...Buddha
_For a blissful lifestyle, proper nourishment is the key
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 2.26.2017 at 05:39 PM

Sorry to hear that. But if they're anything like their old man, they'll both pull through.

Peeps think Russia's the target. 1 thing I KNOW. CAUCS will block up over any and ALL NON-YTs. The Far East is a good example. Problem is HISTORY. And HOW CAUCS fight. Take Korea. Spread our troops too thin, couldn't cover each other's flank. So when the Chines countered... In MHO. I think we're past the quick wars. And n2 "Managed" war fronts.

Go To Top