Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: I take it all back - Jennifer Holliday is a LYING skank, HYPOCRITE and Sellout
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 1.20.2017 at 07:10 AM
I take it all back - Jennifer Holliday is a LYING skank, HYPOCRITE and Sellout

Notice on this video that she blames the BLACK COMMUNITY for the backlash to her selling out to Trump. Listening to this video, her loyalty is to the LGBTQ community, NOT blacks. She says all the hate (deservedly!) that she received for agreeing to perform at the inauguration when EVERYBODY else declined, came from black people - EXCLUSIVELY!

Question: Are there no LGBTQ blacks? If so, how does she know none of the "black haters" on Twitter were LGBTQ? No LGBTQ, she implies, "hated" on her, just black people who what? were heterosexual?

Lying biitch.

She also says she had NO idea that the LGBTQ community ( :piss: the black community) was up in arms about Trump's deprecations and cabinet choices. I'm hetero, yet I know about it. Many of the ideas I've had, the threads I've started up, began with LGBTQ sources. There's a station on cable that airs LGBTQ issues all the time. While I admit I've only seen a couple programs, why hasn't she, who is "supposedly" an LGBTQ advocate, seen ANY????

Lying biitch.

She says the reason she wrote the letter to The Daily Beast who published her letter of apology.... to the LGBTQ community.... is because she had no idea of the angst in that community over Trump's homophobia (even though he's shown kissing Rudy Guiliani.... wearing a dress :roll: ). The implication is that no LGBTQ folk "hated" on her at all; the dears were just 'disappointed...' Oh, and mildly disappointed, at that. :yr: But call her a skank and a sellout? Oh no. Only horrible black folk did that. And no LGBTQ actually sent her death threats. Just black folk.... that she knows were heterosexual.

Lying, hypocritical, black self-hating biitch. :coffee:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 1.20.2017 at 07:16 AM
I take it all back - she is NOT vindicated; she's convicted by her own black self-hateful words

http://www.cocoalounge.org/viewthread.php?tid=64855

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 1.20.2017 at 07:38 AM

From the beginning, Jennifer Skank lies. She received a call from "them" (no names, no "Trump's people".... them) on Wednesday NIGHT. She was "thinking it over" and when she "woke up" on Friday, social media begins to attack her. She then goes on to say she was surprised because they hadn't "finalized" everything....

So much for "thinking it over." You only "finalize" stuff when you've MADE a decision and are in NEGOTIATIONS to implement that decision. Heifer wasn't thinking anything over. Heifer JUMPED when Trump's people called her - prolly ran around the room shouting 'hallelujah!" But, let's "pretend" she was an innocent victim of a smear campaign when she hadn't actually FINALIZED her agreement to be a sellout. :roll:

Oh, and the dear has "led a pretty reclusive life; I pretty much stay to myself." Uh, I pretty much stay to myself, too, but I read, I watch the news; I'm aware of Ferguson, of Eric Garner, of STOP AND FRISK which Trump wants to make the law of the land.

Ok, the heifer with her sweetie pie b.s. posturing is pissing me off, so I'll jump to 4:50 on the video (btw, everything written happened within the first ONE minute of the video). Nah. You listen to that b.s. about the article in The Daily Beast 'threw my own words back at me' without saying what "hurtful words" she'd said (about LGBTQ, not black people. Our pain doesn't count for Miss "I was raised in an integrated community....") :puke:

Sorry, I'm just so over this black self-hating liar, hypocrite and sellout of black people.

P.S.
And if she comes to my church again, I'll be sure to tell it to the disgrace to the black race skank.

Go To Top