Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: WARNING - Not for kids: #goldenshowergate: Is Trump channeling Hitler, KING of the goldenshower?
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 1.16.2017 at 07:10 PM
WARNING - Not for kids: #goldenshowergate: Is Trump channeling Hitler, KING of the goldenshower?

A while ago, I compared Trump to Mussolini (me and others, it turned out ...lol). With the Golden Shower story, however, he's coming off more like a sexual clone of Hitler.

Thought about this the first time I saw the #goldenshowergate "controversy." Just didn't want to "revisit" it. Last time I told someone what I'd discovered about Hitler (a guy), he nearly barfed.

Anyhoo, I've always been fascinated with WWII and, especially, Hitler since my teens. So I know a LOT about him, as well as his henchmen, most of his Reichmeisters and confidantes being either gay (e.g., Ernst Rohm, who not only founded and headed Hitler's 3 million man-strong Storm Troopers but advocated for homosexuality) or bi-sexual (e.g., Adolph Eichmann whom the Israelis executed). Surprising, but not shocking as when I read a report from one of Hitler's doctors who wrote of one of his 'unusual' sexual proclivities, to wit:

Hitler was infatuated with his 15 year-old niece - she, not so much. He would lie on the floor, have her remove her panties, squat over him, and pee in his face. A "golden shower" (Hitler's niece committed suicide to get away from him a year or 2 later - see what I mean? Sordid). So when I read about Trump and his "golden showers".... Trump whose ego is as megalomaniacal as was Hitler's.... I could not but see the commonality.

(which led me also to wonder about him and his bud, Rudy Guiliani who dresses up in women's clothing at every opportunity, as well....)

One other thing I "wonder" about - the reports say the prostitutes performed golden showers on the bed in front of Trump. Doesn't that sound a little "strange?" I mean, women piss on the bed. Were the prostitutes walking across the bed "dripping" piss on it? How is that a "shower"?

Or, were the prostitutes "male?" Males who are very well equipped to "point" and shower :piss: across a bed "in front of" another man who (merely) watches?

Sorry, but it's been on my mind a lot lately.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 1.17.2017 at 12:11 AM

Like I said, this "recollection" is sordid. Ergo, I added a 'warning' to the title. :blush:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 1.23.2017 at 11:33 AM

I'm afraid ole boy is channeling Hitler. As in - tell a big enough lie, often enough, and it will be believed. Beginning with his inauguration drew more people than Obama's. As in his supporters mucking with John Lewis, Congressional Black Caucus because John Lewis said Trump is an illegitimate president... even though Trump said the exact same thing about Obama. Not to mention his supporters nearly getting the union leader fired who said Trump lied about keeping all those jobs at his plant.

Oh yea, Trump mos def is channeling Hitler.

Go To Top