Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Kamau (Ernest Morgan) throws darts at Cocoa Lounge owner, mocks daughter battling leukemia
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 1.2.2017 at 05:18 PM
Kamau (Ernest Morgan) throws darts at Cocoa Lounge owner, mocks daughter battling leukemia

KAMAU
https://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ernest-morgan.jpg

I'm about to show yall even more evidence regarding Earnest Morgan (Kamau) psychogenic brain damage, as defined by Dr. Amos N. Wilson.

Now remember we pointed out how he's a rat, how he doesn't like black people, how he hates Black Women, how he called Sandra Bland his whore and the list goes on....and we mentioned how we need to watch who supports him because the trail leads to destroying black people.

Remember also how we pointed out an incident where Earnest was having a situation with another member here at the Lounge. There, we pointed out how fake he was when that other member's bae died. We showed yall with all of his venomous, vitriolic and hate-filled language (he had for both the sister and her guy) how he gone turn around and say to that Queen when the brotha died, he gone say to her: "I'm sorry for your lost."

Now we have another example...this time, with the owner of this board, who is a Black Woman.

Now yall remember Queen Shawna's post entitled: My Daughter's Battle with Leukemia Queen Shawna came to the house to inform us as to what's going on in her personal life.

Here is Kamau's first response to Queen Shawna's post:

"OMG, I am so sorry. How strange we know the imperfections and heartaches of our own lives yet somehow never ass-pre-ume others have issues just as devastating. I pray your child recovers. I pray she has one of those 'miracle' remissions that turn into permanency.

May God bless and keep her."

But we all know Kamau/Earnest Morgan didn't mean it based on how he treats other black people. I bet nearly all of us knew he was fake. But then someone may say, "no, no, no Earnest Morgan was sincere in offering his sympathy towards Queen Shawna."

One thing I have brought to you guy's attention is that Earnest is faith in one thing: being hate-filled and mean-spirited. That's why I said he was incorrigible. He can't be helped.

Just a couple of weeks ago, not 15 years ago yall, bit a couple of week from this writing, Kamau/Earnest Morgan writes this in Queens Shawna's thread about her daughter leukemia:

There are cancers and there are cancers.

Do you see what this person (Kamau) writes? About Shawna? Her daughter and family?

Why is he lashing out at Shawna? Because Ernest is mad that he is getting exposed as the main feature at the Cocoa Lounge. So since Ernest is not able to stop the exposing, he now holds Shawna accountable and so he brings in that cancer comment against her daughter. WTF!

But again, why are we surprised, right? Look at what he's done in the past regarding other members and their deceased loved ones, Sandy Bland and now he's attacking the owner of the Cocoa Lounge.

Birds of a feather.

Kamau/Ernest Morgan does not like Black Women...does not like black people. Interesting that Kamau was slobbing all over that white girl from 90210 having cancer and giving that white girl all her real tears, but he turns around and spits in the face of Shawna and her daughter.

What kind of man would do this? I told yall Ernest was sent here among us to tear down and destroy and try and persuade us to think of white women being the true gods of this planet, while, in the meantime, he (Kamau) will be doing everything in his power to denigrate Black Women---even if it means to spit in the eyes of the owner's daughter who is fighting leukemia.

And that's why we call Kamau/Ernest Morgan a rat loose in the house bent on tearing down Black Women.

Go To Top