Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Tracking the financial effects of President-elect Donald Trump and
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.21.2016 at 02:53 PM
Tracking the financial effects of President-elect Donald Trump and

I've been watching and reading the reactions of election of Donald Trump. And to me it doesn't look good.
Let me first start off by saying the MAIN difference between Barack Obama and Donald Trump.
Barack Obama sought to build bridges and solve major international problems through diplomatic means.
Donald Trump way to solve problems by building walls, withdrawal, and use of military he doesn't get his own way.
If you really want to know whats really going on....FOLLOW the flow of MONEY!

To be continued......
JrHagler
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11.21.2016 at 10:03 PM
Follow the Money-internationally

Philippines ....source: Philippine News, Nov. 18-24, 2016
Many nations are not clear where President-elect Donald Trump will go.
Right now, Moody's Investors Service gave a negative forecast for the Philippines for 2017. citing the impact of Mr. Trump policy against immigrants on nations reliant on migrant workers remittances, such as El Salvador, Vietnam, and the Philippines.

Two principle worries where the Philippines is concern are:

The hundreds of thousands of undocumented Filipinos in the USA who are among the two or three million illegal immigrants whom Mr. Trump wants to deport......and

The status of the "Business Process Outsourcing"(BPO), better known as a call center. The industry that employs 1.2 million Filipinos most of whom work for US based companies. During his campaign for the presidency Trump vowed to bring back the outsource jobs.

Many countries in Central America and Southeast Asia are preparing quietly if Mr. Trump follows through. Most denominations have fallen in value because of what Mr. Trump says.
JrHagler
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11.23.2016 at 12:03 AM
Follow the Money-internationally, part 2

Trump stated in newspapers and tweets that he has no businesses in Russia.

Well, he's right about that....but like any good magician he'll show you one hand is idle, while the other hand is doing all the work.
You see, after his many bankruptcies US Banks refused to loan money for his business ventures....which means he had to use non-conventional means.....also known as(AKA)...Russian Financiers...which has close ties to President Putin.

for the full story...go here:
http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
JrHagler
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 11.23.2016 at 12:48 AM
What I'm trying to say!

What I'm trying to say here is that Donald Trump is the same 70 y.o. man that started his presidential campaign 18 months ago.
He is the same man when he became the president elect.
And he's the same man when he raises his right hand, with his left hand behind his back fingers crossed when he becomes the POTUS. (president of the united states)

I hear these talking heads on network television news saying he'll change once he becomes the POTUS.
That's just like the woman who knows her husband-to-be is a wife-beater....but she insists he'll change once he gets married.
After THEY both say I do.......SURPRISE!!!

What you see IS what you get!

to be continued....

Go To Top