0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Cocaine Gasoline and everything in-between
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8.14.2016 at 01:44 AM
Cocaine Gasoline and everything in-between

I heard this crazy song on alternative radio station this evening. It was different at least. Remember that anti drug commercial with the egg in the frying pan cooking... With the voice in the background saying... This is your brain on drugs....and people still believe in that. With some validity!

But I'm here today to inform you that the other consequences of any type of substance abuse is another important organ in your body. And the numbers are increasing everyday.
This organ is your kidneys!
And no matter what you may be eating or all gets filtered through your kidneys.
Carbonated soda is a slow poison for example.... But major damage can be done by alcohol cocaine gasoline and everything that gives your brain a buzz.

The proof is the number of Renal Dialysis clinics that are currently opened and is opening. And its NOT a bunch of old people who is getting this treatment. I'm seeing more people in their 30's 40's and 50's ....

Renal Dialysis is a mechanical process which removes impurities from your blood.... Which is the same function your kidneys do everyday. BUT in this case the kidneys have failed permanently.

So 3 times'll arrive to the clinic... Get connected to a machine, 4 hours each time. And return home drained of energy. And your diet and activity is limited.

Thanks to Alcohol Cocaine Gasoline and Everything in-between.

Go To Top