Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Cartoon narrative explains the Brits and the European Union(EU)
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.25.2016 at 02:15 AM
Cartoon narrative explains the Brits and the European Union(EU)

Immigration has a lot to do with it....So double click this address listed below and take about 15 minutes to read through this simple "cartoon" narrative. You'll come away with a better understanding.:yes:

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/24/12025514/brexit-cartoon
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 6.25.2016 at 03:45 PM

There are 2 reasons the British, headed by England (Scotland voted against leaving the EU by a 2 to 1 majority), wanted out of the European Union:

1. Immigration from poor European nations like Poland where there is high unemployment and sketchy social services resulting in higher unemployment of British citizens, as well as putting a strain on British social services.

2. Irritation at having to financially bail-out nations like Italy, Greece and Spain (I think).

3. Again, immigration from poorer European nations coupled with immigration from Arab countries. Feeling an onslaught of foreign languages as well as darker skins, the British felt they were losing their national identity.

The good news ;) is that the rest of the EU has demanded that England get the hayle outta the Union as quickly as possible. Their defection has caused rumbles in other "richer" Euro nations also tired of bailing out the broke nations, as well their own irritation at unfettered, no Visa immigration. Not to mention that the EU has a hand in proportioning out the refugee from North Africa problem.... that Europe caused in the first place.

Another fallout is Scotland which voted against leaving the British Union a couple years ago. Now that the English have voted out of the EU, Scotland which voted overwhelmingly to STAY in the EU, wants a new referendum on becoming independent of England. A referendum which has a great chance of succeeding since the Scottish secessionists lost by only a small number last time.

Why "good news?" A united Europe can ONLY be a hindrance to the push for freedom from white interference in developing African nations. Let them "divide and conquer" their own selves, I say. :coffee:

JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.26.2016 at 02:22 AM
Brexit

I was just thinking....back in the year 2003 President Bush Jr. wanted to invade Iraq.....but no other major nation wanted to join in.....except the UK.(United Kingdom)
That invasion started the first refugee crisis and it was rarely reported on the American media.
Since 2003 the war in the Middle East has continued in one form or another....and the number of refugees has increased every year since....then ISIS/ISIL was born and the refugee numbers reached the millions.
Then one day the media witness bodies from a tipped over boat being washed ashore and one of the bodies was a 3 year Syrian boy.
Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany, saw this in the media and announces that these refugees can come to Germany.

When I heard that....I said, "Oh Sh*t! Germany will be changed forever"
and all these refugees since from the 2003 war to the present came flooding across Europe.
And some made it to Great Britain.

So in my mind....I find it fitting that the country that helped start this refugee domino game (Great Britain) is now throwing a fit over refugees/immigrants entering its nation.

Go To Top