Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Dream dump
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 5.29.2016 at 08:04 AM
Dream dump

5/28

Aunt fixed big breakfast 4 fam. While she coked, I went and handled some business. Came back 2 find that she was feeding some YT guy OUR food. Her response, "Ya'll understand".

What I understood is that She'll take care of a Slug B4 the workhorse. But whose the idiot here. Her or me staying and not putting up a fight. BTW, in the dream, I left her.

5/29

LOUD boom in the sky. Meteor had come through a black portal. Intelligent made cause sound travels AFTER sighting of flying objects. Anyway. Object was moving slower than a prop plane which was reporting on the size and locating of impact. I didn't see where it landed, but the beings that came out of it were floating Jellyfish type things.

During the day, NOT a problem cause they floated 20feet over head. More than enough room 2 avoid their deadly tails. But at night... At night they come closer 2 the ground. More than likely for the heat. Bad 4 us cause we then have 2 deal with their deadly tails.

Next: something about a cross dressing man trying 2 enter the pron industry.

Next 7 people were given 1 wish. the downside is be careful what U wish for. 1 guy wished 4 blue eyes like... and got that persons eyes. Could've went back 2 the cross dresser, seeing that he's favority girl pron star was somehow melting into him.

Say part was this 1 boy age 10. liked this girl same age. She was dying and he wanted her 2 stay. She liked him 2 but she knew it was her time 2 go. I suspect that she was given the gift 2. so both her and his gift cancelled each other out. In the end, she cashed out. But he dealt with it. cause he was happy with the time they shared 2gether.

Go To Top