Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: What you don't know about Medicare will cost you
JrHagler
Supreme Member
******




Posts: 4435

Registered: 3.19.2004

Member Is Offline


Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3.28.2016 at 09:11 PM
What you don't know about Medicare will cost you


http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/what-you-dont-know-about-medic...

click on the address above for the full article.

Highlights:

_Once you reach the age of 65, you'll qualify for federal medical care, known as Medi-Care. Which will pay for 80 percent of the cost. And you the individual will be responsible for the other 20 percent.

_There are many plans, Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D...and many price ranges that goes along with them.

_This is part of my homework PREPARING for retirement....due diligence is necessary for proper medical coverage and saving your wallet/purse.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member


  Go To Top


Powered by XMB 1.9.8 Engage Final SP2
Developed By The XMB Group © 2001-2008
Black Female Celebrities
Modifications installed by XMB Garage © 2004-2008
[Queries: 19] [PHP: 81.9% - SQL: 18.1%]