Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: U CAN'T help Stoopid
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 2.18.2016 at 09:21 AM
U CAN'T help Stoopid

While dropping our little 1 off 2 school, a state trooper was coming up fast behind me. I pulled over 2 let em pass, then "Ducked tailed" 3 cars behind em.

5 minutes later a red sports car came smoking "Balls 2 the walls" onto the highway we were travellng on.

Pulling up next 2 us, I would've thought that they saw what was directly, 3 cars, in front of us. I mean... They was NOTHING between me and the patrol car.

Well... needless 2 say. It was a learning expirence for our child 2 ALWAYS be aware of Ur surroundings.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 3.27.2016 at 11:34 AM

Just got don't watching Bats vs Sup. Takeaways.

Don't lose your soul over trying 2B righteous. WE (Blacks if U will) are the Sup. While Caucs are Bats. They WANT us destroyed cause they can't be like US. So they've spent years investing on ways to take US down. It's to a point now, that they're inventing ways to gas light us into a situation. (Notice all the ramDUM killings by the PIGS in the news?) They want their RACE WAR. But thanks to Yeshua it's ain't happening. YET.

Like the Japaneses Americans back in WW2, their gonna havta FEMA KAMP us all. Problem with that is how to justify it 2 themselves.

Go To Top