Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Stacey Dash calls for elimination of Black History Month and awards that celebrate African-Americans amid Oscars backlash
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 1.21.2016 at 06:28 PM
Stacey Dash calls for elimination of Black History Month and awards that celebrate African-Americans amid Oscars backlash

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/21/clueless-actres...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/stacey-dash-calls-elimination-bla...

OK from what I'm getting is a "Last stand" for integration. I can understand the call2 lose BET, But... Are we to lose are identity in a sea of ytness?

People are getting tried of supporting a system that offers nothing in return. NowI'm not a big fan of BET since the sellout, coon shows, and Buy-bull thumpers. But at least it's an avenue for OUR people without access to the internet.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 1.21.2016 at 11:14 PM

Stacy Dash is a washed-up actress who has been turn-coating on black people ever since Obama began his run for office. No one, absolutely NO ONE had heard anything from her since her Clueless heyday what? 10? 20 years ago? It was only when she started mouthing anti- Obama b.s. that the media even remembered she existed.

And now the racists parade her out whenever anything black-positive or that black PEOPLE care about, comes around. Ignore the skank. It's her only payday. :coffee:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 1.22.2016 at 07:11 PM

She's just a side amusement who still pushing that "Illusion of inclusion" card. Yes BET could be better. but if it's owned by Caucs... well you know how far that's going to go. As for the awards show. Been outta it since "X". And what were they thinking when giving an Oscar for being a dirty cop? Damn. Can't even remember the name of the movie. Oh yeah. Training Day. F that. I support my "Indies". At least you don't have to deal with Coonery. I:E: the latest Star Wars.

JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1.23.2016 at 02:47 PM
just my two bits

Stacy....Stacy...Stacy

Just by reading what you said on Faux(Fox) News made me scratch my head and say...WTF?

Okay, she's a news commentator on the Fox Network...so I looked at her background:
Graduated from High School
Used her good looks, shapely body, to earn a living in Hollywood as a second or third tier actress.

What I was REALLY looking for was some college education!...because I thought being a "news commentator" requires this.
BUT I was proven wrong....For Fox News, completion of high school, good looks, female, light brown skin, and some previous acting gigs was enough to qualify to say anything they tell you....without deep thought and/or research.

one more thing: I hope you told the guy(s) that got you this gig to wear a "Trojan".

Go To Top