Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Cursed or Blessed
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 12.10.2015 at 09:25 AM
Cursed or Blessed

A few years ago I asked, "We're WE cursed by the most high". Answers came back YES. B/C WE disobeyed The most High by taking up the Gods of others.

Counter offer: OUR powers we REMOVED as witness of Edomites ability to rule. Think about how things were like when WE ran things as appose to how thinks are run today.

Last thought: THEY LOVE to showcase OUR failures, but NEVER spotlight OUR achievements.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 12.10.2015 at 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BMFRU2
A few years ago I asked, "We're WE cursed by the most high". Answers came back YES. B/C WE disobeyed The most High by taking up the Gods of others.

We are the Original People. We gave civilization to the world. We were building pyramids when Europeans were living in caves. It is as the bible - which speaks of a time when black people ruled the world - tells us:

"The first shall be last and the last shall be first."

We were the first; we are now the last. We shall be first again.

Quote:

Counter offer: OUR powers we REMOVED as witness of Edomites ability to rule. Think about how things were like when WE ran things as appose to how thinks are run today.

Like I said, the bible speaks to our lost power. "Tell ole Pharoah to let my people go?" Please! We were Pharoah!

Quote:

Last thought: THEY LOVE to showcase OUR failures, but NEVER spotlight OUR achievements.

I've beaten you bloody and senseless, hacked into your bank account, moved into your house and am eating your food, drinking your wine and raping your wife, all the while keeping my hobnailed boot firmly on your child's neck, and you actually think I'll say - "you rose from the PJs to be the best scientist in the world!???"

Go To Top