Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Why do black people keep making excuses for Raven 'Handkerchief Head' Symone?
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

pissed.gif posted on 10.13.2015 at 06:57 AM
Why do black people keep making excuses for Raven 'Handkerchief Head' Symone?

Raven Simone is blasting her Aint Jemima Sell-Out routine again. This time, over "ghetto" (read "black") names. The biotch said she wouldn't hire anyone with a ghetto name. Of course, when someone (evidently) pointed out that's discrimination.... ACTIONALBLE discrimination, as in she can get her azz SUED.... she backed away. Not down, but away since she never really said "I'm sorry," "I was wrong," or even "my bad!"

Make no mistake. Raven is NOT dumb. She's a Sell-Out. She gets in and sells out black people wherever she can fit in! Anytime a black biitch defends a white(-looking) Latino when he says the First Lady looks like a GORILLA by saying (of ALL things!) "some people look like animals," she is pandering to racists. Anytime a black skank says she's NOT African-American, she's just "American," she's telling your straight up she hates your black azz as much as she hates her own. Now the "I'm not gay, I'm human" :bs: simply speaks to her GAY self-hate and is the proof of the delusional trick! There is NOTHING about herself of which she is proud and she spews her loathing for every aspect of her being every chance she gets.

Well, the BLACK aspect, at least. Liking that white bulldagger sprawled up between her legs, she has nothing disgusting to say about that "aspect" of herself. Ole girl and her white ilk don't take kindly to blackie's confused azz trashing them.... and she knows it! They are her "target" audience. They're the ones signing that paycheck. They're the ones who have her doggie azz on a leash.

But the no-talent bum needs a hook, something to keep her in the public eye and picking up that paycheck, so she SELLS OUT black people every chance she gets. LOUDLY. And publicly. Makes every racist statement no racist could expect to make and keep a job!

Stop giving handkerchief head a pass and calling her dumb. She's NOT! Every foul word that comes out of her mouth is calculated to pander to white people by offending black people. It's not even throwing us under the bus. The biitch drives the damn bus! She'll drive it on the sidewalk to mow us and our self-esteem and our respect in the world down to her self-hate level. All to keep her in a job.

Bill Cosby isn't the only creep to be uncovered on the Cosby Show. He chose his creep soulmate well when he picked that little skanky black-hating Sell-Out. Another reason I have no respect for Whoopi. She's guarding her "check" as well cause ain't no way you can't tell me she doesn't want to put her foot up that clown's butt!

Oh! And kudos to Michelle for not taking handkerchief head's "provocation" and putting her on blast ("excuse me, Michelle, but...." or something "I aint' got no proper career so put me on blast and make me relevant, please! :frustrated: )

Eat dirt and die, biitch! Quit trying to out-Tom Clarence Thomas and get a career that doesn't depend on you assassinating black people and black character! :rant:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.14.2015 at 07:56 AM

:rock: If I was a boy....

and this animal was human

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201510_2012_dgfbh.jpg

....with hand or fish, I'd biitch slap the creature!

http://img.memecdn.com/fish-slap_o_350479.gif

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

lol.gif posted on 10.17.2015 at 04:04 PM
Watermelondrea speaks! (said everything I wanted to say - even down to the Big Bird, 'chicken head' description!)

From another thread:

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey

What can I say? Lawd, ha mussi! Great googley moogley! Tell the truth and shame the devil! You go, you go, you go, boi! You da bomb! :wizard: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Left NOTHING out! Not even "the black community wanna kick yo azz!" :bd:

Go To Top