Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Boycott 'Hill Street Blues' re-runs!
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

pissed.gif posted on 9.12.2015 at 10:17 PM
Boycott 'Hill Street Blues' re-runs!

When the show first came on, everyone was cheering, mad about this gritty, realistic cop drama. Rah rah sis boom ba! for the great acting and even better writing! After so much hype and word of mouth, I finally watched it. Saw one show and said garbage! Vile, racist garbage! :kickass:

The episode was about incest. And not just about "any" sicko, but about a "black" male sicko raping his teenaged daughter.... whenever his wife, her mother, was at work. When caught (in the act... almost), the cop tells the daughter to put on some clothes and :stop: "seducing" her father. He turns to the mother come home from work and tells her to "pay more attention" to her husband. Think he "spread" the guilt out to include the father, but his harshest words were for the black mother and 15 year old daughter. I was soooo done with that :bs: !

Well! It's back on TV in re-run. Decided, well, it was prolly "just" that one show. Looked at it again today. :smh: This particular episode ended with 2 white cops, male and female, a BLACK child (about 12) and his black mother. The black child told his mother, basically, to GTH outta his face, then ran and hugged the white female cop.... like a son would a protective mother.

Fucc "Hill Street Blues" and the racist, black FAMILY destructive nag it rode into my television on! :rant:

Go To Top