Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Proper Nutrition
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8.30.2015 at 02:26 AM
Proper Nutrition

Maybe I should have put this in my personal blog...but I decided to put it here.

I was watching a you-tube video and its main speaker is a medical doctor with over 23 years of practice here in the states. He claimed that 100 percent of our illnesses, mental health issues stems from malnutrition of some type.
He points to an birth anomaly like autism that can be trace back to nutrition of the mother....after all, for a another human to form organs, muscles, skin, nervous system, etc, requires at least 90 elements which can be achieved through proper nutrition.

Now after listening to this guy.....I recall reading two different books by two different doctors. One says 70 percent of our illnesses can be traced back to not having proper nutrition, the other says 85 percent.

The way I see it....is that all 3 physicians witness the effect that malnutrition has on the population. You can be fed, that's not the problem....the problem is "What you are eating!"

Here in the USA we have large commercial farms that feeds our population and the human population of other countries. To do this and be efficient you'll need large machinery for planting and harvesting, Irrigation, plenty of land, good storage facilities, transportation and a network......which this country has.

But the one main factor that is not being brought up is the PESTICIDES....to keep the efficiency level high in producing these foods requires "killing off the competitors"....mainly insects.
The side effect of the pesticides is also killing off the bacteria in the soil that help produce the elements that helps us humans develop and thrive.

These commercial farms are growing plants that lacks these essential elements.....lack of these elements leads to malnourished pregnant woman thus a lack of elements to form a proper fetus.
(which leads to autism, ADHD, cleft palate, etc.)

This makes a man want to purchase an acre or two of land to farm and properly feed his own family.
With a little knowledge and help from experience small farmers you can build a proper base of soil and grow element rich crops.
But if you don't have a small farm, stick to the produce section of your local grocery store...
Live ingredients for a stew is a lot better than process/packaged foods!

just my own thoughts......what do you think?

It's getting to that!:yes:

Go To Top