Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: When white people worship at your church, expect to be shot!!! (scheesh!)
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

pissed.gif posted on 7.26.2015 at 08:28 PM
When white people worship at your church, expect to be shot!!! (scheesh!)

I'm in church, soloist is singing. I look up, see usher heading for middle aisle. My mouth drops open when I see why. There's a white couple and their son(?). The white woman is taking movies of the church services - not on a cell phone, but with a big azz camera that looks like it costs at least $800!

She didn't ask the soloist if she wanted to be in "her" movie. She didn't ask any of the black nativ.... er, uh, congregants she was also filming for permission to film them/US! No, she's white and no black man has ANY rights a white (wo)man is bound to respect!!!!

Oh, and since I wasn't sitting that far from her... and all she needed do was to "pan" with that expensive camera to catch me.... I'm hoping and praying I wasn't digging for gold, or IN MY BUTT if/when she shot me! :po:

See what happens when you let white people into your church services? The bastards aren't there to worship; they're there to EXERCISE WHITE PRIVILGE TO SHOOT YOU!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :rant:

Go To Top