0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Wachuma & Ayahuasca
XrayEcho

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 02:10 PM
Wachuma & Ayahuasca

I am wondering if anyone in this forum has had any experience with plant spiritual medicines Wachuma & Ayahuasca. I am considering a trip to Cusco, Peru where these two plant spiritual medicines have been in use for over 3000 years by the Incas and Mayans...I believe.

I understand tremendous insight and growth within different spiritual realms can occur as well as physical, mental, and other ailments can be resolved.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 7.25.2015 at 12:23 AM
Wachuma (a cactus plant found in Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia)

Article won't c&p:

http://ayahuascaprajna.com/san-pedro-wachuma/

It's used in Peruvian holistic folk healing. It's supposedly in tune with the power of animals, strong or serious people. It's potent chemical ingredient is mescaline, although its religious adherents scoff at it being a mere "mescaline experience."

The article is worth the read.

=================

Ayahausca is another "psychedelic" experience, but again, that is an American perception. It's used as a detox, accompanied by nausea which purges the body of toxins. It's first use was for religious purposes. It's a shamanic tea of medicinal plants used in holistic therapy. It's associated with magic.

http://ayahuascaprajna.com/ayahuasca/ayahuasca-effects-experience-benefits/

Good luck on your travels.... and be careful. Although the effects of these 2 plants is very real, well, it's the "teachings" that come along with it you need worry about "if you believe in stuff you don't understand...."

Superstition

By Stevie Wonder

:rock:
Very superstitious, writings on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass,
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.

When you believe in things that you don't understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way.

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands,
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can,
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong,
You don't want to save me, sad is my song.

Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh.

Very superstitious, nothin' more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass,
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past.

Then you suffer,
Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no.

Songwriters: WONDER, STEVIE

XrayEcho

[*] posted on 7.25.2015 at 12:59 AM

Thanks much Tea_Honey. The articles were very interesting to say the least. I have a couple friends who reside in Peru and feel the experience would be a positive to my person. One is a Shaman and they both are Reiki Masters.

I look forward to the experience and value teachings of this sort...as well as your postings.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 7.25.2015 at 09:12 AM

Asante sana. :bd:

XrayEcho

[*] posted on 7.25.2015 at 06:44 PM

Wewe ni welcome sana.
grrlie
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 7.26.2015 at 02:29 PM

Interesting. I would not travel alone if I were you and it's best if your traveling companion does not embark while you are, just in case, but it sounds like a worthwhile spiritual and metaphysical . Like Teahoney said, be careful of the messenger too.

Mushrooms is something I have experienced in college. Hopefully for you that is not all you find on your journey.
XrayEcho

[*] posted on 7.29.2015 at 09:44 AM

Thanks much grrlie. I was actually considering an individual to lead me through this particular journey but recently decided on another due to spiritual connections.

Neither Ayahuasca nor Wachuma are mushrooms. Wachuma is derived from a specific cactus plant. Ayahuasca is pretty much the inner of vines of a specific tree. This is my updated schedule of events in Peru: Wachuma, Ayahuasca, Cacao, Sapo, and Coca Ceremonies as well as Yoga, Sacred River walk, and Lares Hot Springs excursion.

I was very much into spiritual and the metaphysical in the 80s and continue on a lesser degree today. Maybe not lesser but different. I say different because I continue with daily TM and Kundalini meditations while giving my Chakras a good workout. I find Sungazing and Spirulina detoxing amazing.

Anyway, back in the 80s I was learning Reiki but my teacher and her family moved to a different state which pretty much ended Reiki for me...at that point. My friends in Peru are Reiki masters and I hope to impose on them to re-attune me in Reiki. As you can see...my short trip will be filled with teachings and spiritual growth.

As we all should, I will continue to share my knowledge, gifts, and abilities with others.
XrayEcho

[*] posted on 9.29.2015 at 09:07 PM

This was one amazing journey. grrlie, I was introduced to a certain Cow variety of mushrooms but declined. All else was just tremendous. The people, the energies from the mountains within the Sacred Valley to the spiritual energies from the Sacred River has me returning for a 3rd time since opening this topic.

I've never had a problem obeying my spiritual guide which is how I found myself moving to Costa Rica 3 years ago. A relocation to Sacred Valley Peru is definitely a possibility. Sapo Kambo and I developed a wondrous relationship that I fully intend to nourish.

I'm sure some of you have read Autobiography of a Yogi. Throughout the book there are numerous individuals deservedly called 'Master'. There was a gentleman who looked younger than myself. Most people believe I am in my 50s but will be 69 next month. I could have done the electric slide when made aware he was actually over 120. He walked over and said things about me that no one should have known. Then he hugged me and called me brother. We met the next day and he touched my head both front and back...touched each individual finger and had me do certain things prayerfully to the earth, trees, and rocks that were nearby on the ground.

Electricity flowed from his hands...through me...to the rock and earth that I was touching with my free hand...the back up through me. His interpreter gave me insight and encouraged certain changes within my lifestyle. His wife invited me to visit their home...where ever that may be. This is just the beginning.
XrayEcho

[*] posted on 11.14.2015 at 10:29 AM

My relocation flight to Peru is this Sunday. I planned to make the first night in my new home fall on my birthday...11-17. The beginning of a new segment of my life. I was fortunate to have been introduced to a Peruvian gent who was in the process of building a new stone and adobe home...2 story, 4 bedrooms with 5 baths and fireplace. Way more than I need as a single man but we came to an agreement that made it almost impossible to pass up.

There is yard space on all sides of the house, 2 car garage, and a strip of land plenty large enough to grow my own sustainable garden with lots of trees and a stream running through it...a river within walking distance. The views are outstanding and my across the street neighbors and other members of the small community have welcomed me and began giving helpful advice. I'm stoked to say the least. We agreed on a 5 year least term at $600/month. Its amazing...I traveled around from one small town to another enjoying beautiful people, scenery, and enjoying outstanding organically grown produce coming mainly from the high Andes mountains all at extremely reasonable prices. Back to nature heavy duty. God and the universe takes such good care of me. Much appreciation.

In response I am donating very meaningful things to a childrens' care organization here in Costa Rica. Then I plan to volunteer at a Peruvian clinic supporting unwed mothers and their children who were generally kicked out of parents home due to embarrassment of young child's pregnancy. All unwed mothers are 18 and under unfortunately. The clinic volunteers are teaching them how to raise their child, how to cook, take care of a home, basic school work, and hopefully enough to gain employment and maintain self esteem. One of my main responsibilities will be to work with the young boys helping to establish a certain balance within the home of many females. I will also do repairs on the building and property as needed. We must always give back.

Go To Top