Author: Subject: The Honorable Queen Sandra Bland
Kamau
Lifetime Member

Mood: SOLAR(always)

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey

And you're also the most disrespectful

"whenever I need him he always got my back...and he's never disrespectful...cuz his moma taught him that."

----Salt, Peppa and Spinderella.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamau
Quote:

And you're also the most disrespectful

"whenever I need him he's always got my back...and he's never disrespectful...cuz his moma taught him that."

----Salt, Peppa and Spinderella.

:uglyazzwoman:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.25.2015 at 05:08 AM

As the rest of us turn back to the Honorable Queen Sandra Bland, I would like to share something interesting that was sent to me. I don't know the source but thought you all would find it an interesting read:

"In prisons, it is not at all uncommon to find a prisoner hanged or burned to death in his cell. No matter how suspicious the circumstances, these deaths are always ruled 'suicides.' They are usually black inmates, considered to be a 'threat' to the orderly running of the prison. They are usually among the most politically aware and socially conscious inmates in the prison."

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.31.2015 at 09:08 AM

Sandra Annette Bland was from Naperville, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, and was one of five sisters. She attended Willowbrook High School in Villa Park, Illinois, then Prairie View A&M University outside Hempstead, Waller County in Texas, where she was a member of the Sigma Gamma Rho sorority. She graduated in 2009 with a degree in agriculture.At Prairie View, she was recruited as a summer counselor for three years, played in a band, and volunteered for a senior citizens advocacy group.

[source: Wikipedia].

Worshippn' the Original.
jamesfrmphilly
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: i'm cool.....

[*] posted on 7.31.2015 at 10:12 AM

Quote:
you should start a proper blog rather than use the African Spirituality Forum as your personal one.

:bd:
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jamesfrmphilly
Quote:
you should start a proper blog rather than use the African Spirituality Forum as your personal one.

neither of you two have yet to demonstrate how the Black Woman is not African Spirituality. prove me incorrect by putting some scholarship on the table showing the council (people) how Black Woman is just like any other woman and not worthy to be glorified under African Spirituality.

we don't want antics and schoolyard name calling stuff; we want facts, data to show the boring, ordinary, simplistic nature of Black Women.

disprove her beauty and Perfection.

let's see what we're working with.:qt:

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 09:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jamesfrmphilly
Quote:

neither of you two have yet to demonstrate how the Black Woman is not African Spirituality. prove me incorrect by putting some scholarship on the table showing the council (people) how Black Woman is just like any other woman and not worthy to be glorified under African Spirituality.

we don't want antics and schoolyard name calling stuff; we want facts, data to show the boring, ordinary, simplistic nature of Black Women.

disprove her beauty and Perfection.

let's see what we're working with.:qt:

Your ruminations have nothing to do with spirituality, black women, beauty or perfection. Nowhere in the quoted passage is there any "name-calling." No one cares what you want, since such "care" is not reciprocated. I am in fact surprised that you even respond considering your arrested development at the parallel play level (not "name-calling" - scientific fact).

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 04:38 PM

^^^

just like i said...cannot produce one shred of scholarship disproving the beauty and Perfection of Black Women correlative to her essence of African Spirituality.

but name-calling and irrelevancies--in lieu of-- are always in abundance and overflowing.

true to form...

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 05:20 PM

Quote:
^^^

just like i said...cannot produce one shred of scholarship disproving the beauty and Perfection of Black Women correlative to her essence of African Spirituality.

Don't be stupid. :ummm: At least, try hard NOT to be :stupid: No one has said no one word AGAINST sistas' beauty or even your asinine notion of "perfection." Every refutation is against your childishness, your "parallel play" to others on this MB.

Parallel play - a developmental stage in 2 and 3 year olds wherein they like to play in the same area as other children, but not with other children. Ex., toddlers playing by themselves in a world of their own in a sand box filled with other children.... with whom they do NOT interact.

In your case, your only interaction with others on this forum is a negative one, caused by others "insistence" that mature adults interact with each other, not stake out an ENTIRE forum and ruminate nonsense.

Quote:

but name-calling and irrelevancies--in lieu of-- are always in abundance and overflowing.

Again with the name-calling. Show one instance of this **sigh** latest interchange in which anyone has called you a "name." You really aren't that important. A nuisance with your social, arrested development, but not at all important.

:ummm: Perhaps you're just not fluent in the English language? Perhaps this is why you think any disagreement is :faint: calling you a "name?"

Quote:

true to form...

:thanx: Now take a page from the adults' book and grow up.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 06:46 PM

Quote:

In your case, your only interaction with others on this forum is a negative one,

"Negative"?

:rofl:

A lot of break dancing around the issue..except, of course, to those who are not distracted by your modus operandi. We see how you be easing off the subject lol...and of course, you always do it with your trademark irrelevancies and name-calling :lol:

Quote:

In your case, your only interaction with others on this forum is a negative one,

"Negative" ?

:lol:

The good thing about the record is that we have one. May I direct your attention to these two rooms that I opened up: The Majesty of Big-Boned Black Women and Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of Beauty

There, in the most obsessive and creepy manner, you will be reminded of "negative."

Your modus operandi is filled with "negative."

"Negative" you say? :lol:

You will be reminded of just how "negative" you can be which is to try and disrupt the flow of data and information being given regarding the Black Woman's beauty and Perfection.

You haven't stopped trying to get me to stop giving this information yet :lol:

You will also be reminded of how you called me a "liar" because of the beautiful things I've brought to the people about Black Women. I repeat: You called me a "liar" for positive things, not negative ones :lol:

"Negative"? :lol:

But then it gets creepier.

When you were asked, (what is it now...3 months ago?) to provide one bit of proof against the beauty and Perfection of Black Women, we all hear the chirps of birds and crickets. To this day, you have not provided one single proof against my positive data about Black Women.

You just follow me in nearly all my rooms saying basically, "Black Women are not that special...but I don't have any evidence to prove him wrong."

"Negative" ? :lol:

Therefore, it's completely within your modus operandi to then use your form of distraction and do your hat trick with irrelevancies and name-calling because, even in this room, you still can't disprove the beauty and Perfection and its correlative of African Spirituality regarding Black Women. :wizard:

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 06:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:

"Negative"?

:rofl:

A lot of break dancing around the issue..except, of course, to those who are not distracted by your modus operandi. We see how you be easing off the subject lol...and of course, you always do it with your trademark irrelevancies and name-calling :lol:

Quote:

"Negative" ?

:lol:

The good thing about the record is that we have one. May I direct your attention to these two rooms that I opened up: The Majesty of Big-Boned Black Women and Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of Beauty

There, in the most obessive and creepy manner, you will be reminded of "negative."

Your modus operandi is filled with "negative."

"Negative" you say? :lol:

You will be reminded of just how "negative" you can be which is to try and disrupt the flow of data and information being given regarding the Black Woman's beauty and Perfection.

You haven't stopped trying to get me to stop giving this information yet :lol:

You will also be reminded of how you called me a "liar" because of the beautiful things I've brought to the people about Black Women. I repeat: You called me a "liar" for positive things, not negative ones :lol:

"Negative"? :lol:

But then it gets creepier.

When you were asked, (what is it now...3 months ago?) to provide one bit of proof against the beauty and Perfection of Black Women, we all hear the chirps of birds and crickets. To this day, you have not provided one single proof against my positive data about Black Women.

You just follow me in nearly all my rooms saying basically, "Black Women are not that special...but I don't have any evidence to prove him wrong."

"Negative" ? :lol:

Therefore, it's completely within your modus operandi to then use your form of distraction and do your hat trick with irrelevancies and name-calling because, even in this room, you still can't disprove the beauty and Perfection and its correlative of African Spirituality regarding Black Women. :wizard:

:uglyazzwoman:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 06:58 PM

Sandra Annette Bland was from Naperville, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, and was one of five sisters. She attended Willowbrook High School in Villa Park, Illinois, then Prairie View A&M University outside Hempstead, Waller County in Texas, where she was a member of the Sigma Gamma Rho sorority. She graduated in 2009 with a degree in agriculture.At Prairie View, she was recruited as a summer counselor for three years, played in a band, and volunteered for a senior citizens advocacy group.

[source: Wikipedia].

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 8.1.2015 at 07:00 PM

Parallel play. :coffee:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.2.2015 at 11:28 AM

The Honorable Queen Sandra Bland:

The 28-year-old posted about going natural with her hair, the "Black Lives Matter" movement, and even offered a "shout out" to a girl who handed her a bottle of water after a John Legend concert.

[source: CNN]

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/22/us/sandra-bland/

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 8.3.2015 at 01:06 PM

She was someone who was extremely spontaneous, spunky, outgoing, truly filled with life and joy.

[source: CNN]

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/22/us/sandra-bland/

Worshippn' the Original.
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  30

Go To Top