Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  29
Author: Subject: The Honorable Queen Sandra Bland
Kamau
Lifetime Member

Mood: SOLAR(always)

[*] posted on 7.23.2015 at 10:02 AM
The Honorable Queen Sandra Bland

http://s7.postimg.org/m1u3847jv/Snapshot_8_11_19_2015_6_23_AM.png We thank you for offering your life for the cause of black people in general, and being a champion for Black Women in particular.

We know that you and many Queens like you are the new Harriet Tubmans, Sojourner Truths, the Candaces of Meroe and other warrior-Queens whose love for blackness have been crystallized for the world.

You are still with us. And with your strength, we will continue the fight for blackness, protect our women and children, activate the empowerment in our men and continue to build a peaceful world for the original people of the planet.

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.23.2015 at 08:13 PM

Black Woman not only personifies beauty, but she personfies courage. And she demands respect---no matter who you are or what office you hold.

Queen Sandra stood up for you, for me, for us. As an ambassador of the Ancient World, she stood up...she was representin the part of us which is courageous, mighty and fearless.

And like the beautiful Deities spoken of in the annals of history, she emerged out of the primordial waters with a message that we be encouraged and complete the mission.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 7.23.2015 at 09:34 PM

You need to quit, Negro! :roll:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey

For those who have not been following this brand of obsession against me, you may find the etiology of it in these two threads:

Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty and The Majesty of Big-Boned Black Women

Please be sure you read those from the start so you can see what is being revealed.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamau
Quote:

For those who have not been following this brand of obsession against me, you may find the etiology of it in these two threads:

If you resent others having an opinion different from your own, you should start a proper blog rather than use the African Spirituality Forum as your personal one.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 11:34 AM

Quote:

If you resent others having an opinion different from your own, you should start a proper blog rather than use the African Spirituality Forum as your personal one.

ok, I'll dance with you for a little while.

if "resentment" is the operative word you choose to use, it would be that I resent the methodology of some people who try and use personal attacks in lieu of facts and data they obviously are not in possession of. i don't engage in school yard antics. i don't have to, especially when i have the facts regarding the beauty and Perfection of Black Women on my side.

no matter where i go--on or off the computer--no one has yet to dispute one single fact about The Perfection of Black Women. not once in any venue. logic therefore allows a reasonable person to conclude that the Perfection and beauty for which i speak is airtight, yes? that this science we are presenting about Black Women is not opinion, but fact. and the resentment emerges from the other side because the Black Woman's Perfection can not be disproven on this one.

as far as utitlizing the African Spirituality forum for the messages I write? pray tell, how is Black Woman not spirituality?

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 11:49 AM

Quote:
Quote:

if "resentment" is the operative word you choose to use, it would be that I resent the methodology of some people who try and use personal attacks in lieu of facts and data

Like this post, everything you write in response to a FACTS & DATA critique is a personal attack. Which is why I said you should start up a proper blog where no one is allowed to comment on your musings. FACT.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if "resentment" is the operative word you choose to use, it would be that I resent the methodology of some people who try and use personal attacks in lieu of facts and data

Like this post, everything you write in response to a FACTS & DATA critique is a personal attack. Which is why I said you should start up a proper blog where no one is allowed to comment on your musings. FACT.

cmon now...i thought we was gone dance :rump:...now you KNOW that's not a personal attack. don't muddy up the issue you brought up. there is a distinction between legitimate critique and illegitmate, mean-spirited attacks. the latter is usually attached to nasty, ad hominems.

and i always welcome--and encourage--ppl to comment and critique my thesis regarding Black Women. but hell, you can't get mad at me because they can't hang by not disproving the Perfection. how is it my fault one can't disprove the Perfection and beauty of Black Women?

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

cmon now...i thought we was gone dance :rump:...

See what I mean? Personal attack.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:21 PM

^^^

please revisit The Majesty of Big-Boned Black Women and Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty and you will be reminded of what personal attacks really are;)

you will be reminded of all the mean-spirited names you threw at me, all the unfounded allegations and all the great -albeit unsuccessful--efforts on your part to derail the Perfection thesis.

remember, when a person has truth, or force, or that "ooh wee" on their side, there is no need for personal attacks. they chillin while the others are struggling just to stay in the game.

and you're conveniently avoiding answering the question (which you brought forward) about why i post in this forum. i repeat: is Black Woman spirituality or not?

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:41 PM

Quote:
^^^

please revisit The Majesty of Big-Boned Black Women and Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty and you will be reminded of what personal attacks really are;)

you will be reminded of all the mean-spirited names you threw at me, all the unfounded allegations and all the great -albeit unsuccessful--efforts on your part to derail the Perfection thesis.

Your ramblings (which you call 'theses') are not only off-topic, off-base and wack, but you are INSANE. :uglyazzwoman:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:43 PM

returning back to the Honorable Queen Sandra Bland, who is a beautiful Queen and warrior leader.

they want us to believe that depression was the smoking gun which took our Queen over the top.

nah....that can't be bought.

but let us look at the issue of depression.

follow me around the room: blacks in America, being hunted by state-sponsored terrorists, unemployment numbers off the chain which then creates a subset of problems like but not limited to personal relationships, marriages, paying bills, housing issues, the children etc. who among us can't relate to some depression every now and then? but we still here ain't we? because we don't take our own lives for a scenario which we've either gotten used to or, we already know is likely to happen to us as a people. in other words, for the most part, we, as a people are stronger than that.

Queen Sandra is no different.

She's a survivor. She endured when she didn't have employment. So it stands to reason her mindset would be one less burden free when she landed that job.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 12:47 PM

Quote:
returning back to the Honorable Queen Sandra Bland, who is a beautiful Queen and warrior leader.

they want us to believe that depression was the smoking gun which took our Queen over the top.

nah....that can't be bought.

but let us look at the issue of depression.

follow me around the room: blacks in America, being hunted by state-sponsored terrorists, unemployed numbers off the chain which then creates a subset of problems like but not limited to personal relationships, marriages, paying bills, housing issues, the children etc. who among us can't relate to some depression every now and then? but we still here ain't we. because we don't take our own lives for a scenario what we've either gotten used to or, we already know is likely to happen to us as a people. in other words, for the most part, we, as a people are stronger than that.

Queen Sandra is no different.

She's a survivor. She endured when she didn't have employment. So it stands to reason her mindset would be one less burden free when she landed that job.

And you're also the most disrespectful NARCISSIST around. To USE this poor woman's death as fodder for your desire for, what? relevancy for your interminable ramblings? is unconscionable. :spit:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 03:45 PM

Quote:

And you're also the most...NARCISSIST around.

if by "narcissist" you mean having extreme confidence in one's abilities like Muhammad Ali and the boxing gloves, Michael Jordan with the basketball and like Luther Vandross with the melody...yea, i can roll with that.

no one has EVER been able to disprove the Perfection and beauty of Black Women. and i feel extremely good in being able to defend those facts about Black Women :shades:

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 7.24.2015 at 06:17 PM

Quote:
Quote:

And you're also the most...NARCISSIST around.

if by "narcissist" you mean having extreme confidence in one's abilities like Muhammad Ali and the boxing gloves, Michael Jordan with the basketball and like Luther Vandross with the melody...yea, i can roll with that.

Neither Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan nor Luther Vandross is a narcissist. You roll alone.

Pages:  1  2  3  ..  29

Go To Top