Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Loyaty or why I couldn'r NEVER be part or the
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 5.13.2015 at 02:47 PM
Loyaty or why I couldn'r NEVER be part or the

or why I couldn't NEVER be part or the Mob.
Was chilling with my boys at some all exclusive club in our own private room. The Boss man, now more older than the rest of us Was at ease, laughing, and bullshitting with the rest of us. He was happy. So much so, he called to check on his fish. Now he ordered 20 orangey fish, but he counted 19. So what does he do? He call's the lowest rank of the crew and decides to off 1 of his body parts.
Let's give the lowest rank a name. Say Tony. Cause for some odd ass reason, I was with "That kinda" crew. Yt and all. Anyway...

Tony was playing with a car toy when the Boss called him over. Apparently, Tony was the last to touch the fishes. Or I should say transport em from A to B. Never mind the fact the ALL packages in transport are sealed when delivered. And YES the container was sealed. The problem was, the Boss needed someone to take it out on.

Tony was handing him the toy car he was playing with when the Boss gave the order to cut his hand off. THAT'S when it hit me. Instead of retracing his steps, or doing a little investigating, the boss goes mad dog and decides to go lopping of limbs. And my job was to gather up the parts in the hope of reattachment. It was at this point I wanted OUT. We went from a band of friends to following some damned Loon who more than likely couldn't count up to 20 and has been hiding the fact.

Everyone felt ashamed. Not because of the order to lop of a hand, but because WE ALL went along with it. No hesitation. No "Let's recount". No "Boss, It's getting too real". We all, just fell in line like a bunch of guppies.

Be careful who you choose to follow. If they DON'T respect an outside opinion, (YOUR opinion) or they just start going "Mad Dog", you then need to jump ship. BTW.

Turns out The Boss DID miss count. But that's little comfort to "Left lane" Tony.

Go To Top