Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Black male gays, transsexuals, i.e., DRAG Queens, and Ice-T's Down Low BULLSHIIIIT!
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

pissed.gif posted on 1.16.2015 at 01:28 AM
Black male gays, transsexuals, i.e., DRAG Queens, and Ice-T's Down Low BULLSHIIIIT!

I was looking at some old tapes of old Law & Order, SVU shows. I had to turn the VCR off watching one. I remember when that show first came on and I became incensed that time, too! For Ice-T to "mouth" the lines he spit on that show is proof POSITIVE he's opportunistic trash, a SELL-OUT and a disgrace to black manhood! :po:

My first "queasiness" watching the show. It starts off with a 6'2 (taller in stilletos :sarcastic: ) drag queen/transgender hooker.... who looks like hayle, btw. :yikes: At any rate, as I'm watching, it dawned on me: black men make up less than 5% of the population of the U.S. (excluding "children" in the black male statistic).... yet they make up a minimum of 50% of all gays on TV.... and at LEAST, 90% of all drag queens/transsexuals on TV! Think about it - it's "uncommon" to see white trannies on TV. Whenever you see one, it's almost invariably a black male actor portraying a trannie.

I keep watching, and then that IMMORAL scumbag/white skank prostitute-loving/scared of the po-po (remember how quickly he backed away from his hit song, "Cop Killer?") Ice-T "explained" to the white folks on the show about the Down-Low. According to Ice-T, men on the DL are ALL black/ONLY black men are on the DL!!! See, it's the 'macho' image bruthas have to project in the hood, etc., etc., etc., :bs: !!

90% of everyone on TV is white.
90% of EVERY SINGLE TRANNIE on TV is a black male.
Ice-T is a crass Uncle Tom SELL-OUT!!!!!

:rant:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 1.19.2015 at 06:47 PM

I've been saying this 4 years and years. But like :deadhorse:, a lotta mutha:hump: just ain't:nono: gonna get it.:nopity:

once again

Best way to CONTROL your enemy is to make their women n2 men and their men n2 women. Then at the end of their change, U can be assured :shake: that U can "bitch slap" they're women n2 browning out their babies, while getting a :lickme: from their "Men".

I know U get it. It's these 30+ "Sideliners" who read but cannot comment on a post. WON'T! :wtf:'s up with them.

Go To Top