Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  22
Author: Subject: Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty
Kamau
Lifetime Member

Mood: SOLAR(always)

[*] posted on 12.13.2014 at 08:47 PM
Science reveals Black Woman to be the personification of beauty

http://s13.postimg.org/qv864veh3/Snapshot_7_11_19_2015_6_13_AM.png In order to understand any phenomena, the best method to apply is to assemble all pertinent data and then interpret that data within a specific, contexual infrastructure.

Generally speaking, the sum of most questions in life from the personal ("What is my purpose in life?") to the scientific ("What is the elixir for the elimination of diseases?") do not yield final and satisfactory answers. Even so, what raises concern is not necessarily the response to questions more so than the approach to answer them.

Basically, this infrastructure (or approach) is a framework for analysis.

Whatever infrastructure one chooses to utilize will ultimately shape the answer to the question one is seeking.

Let's you and I consider an example.

Ask most high schooler-aged black children in the United States how far does their greatness extend back in time, and nearly without exception neither will respond with an answer which goes outside the perimeters of American society. Why is this so?

Because they are taught a specific, contextual infrastructure which teaches them that excellence--for them-- and even if they possess it--had only begun in America.

So because they are taught that America is the initial location for their excellence, they have internalized constraints or limitations on not only what is possible for them but also who they are as a great people.

As we move into this study regarding the Black Woman's beauty, there will be no constraints and no limitations which can help guide us to understand and accept how original beauty belongs to Black Women.

--------------------------------------------
(c) Kamau 2013-2014/Perfection series

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 12.13.2014 at 09:15 PM

You're preaching to the choir but this sounds good! :lol:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.14.2014 at 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
You're preaching to the choir but this sounds good! :lol:

Hello Tea...thanks for watching...please add whereever you think is necessary :yes:

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.14.2014 at 02:54 PM

I had a great article from The Week's on-line magazine but can't find it. :cry: It said that "scientists" have determined that the black woman's body is the Standard of Beauty for all men for all time. Now only a "sad" black person expects they used those very words, i.e., WHITE people have acknowledged that they are inferior in beauty to blacks (HA!) No, what they pointed out was that in a scientific experiment where men of all races and nationalities were hooked up to electrodes, it was found that curvy women, specifically those with "apple" (as opposed to the white female's flat or "heart-shaped" where the butt falls straight down and quickly, tucks under) behinds, stimulated the part of the men's brains associated with desire. There were others aspects of the black female body, but the black woman's behind sparked the greatest desire/LUST in ALL men. AND.... being white men (here we go! :lol: ), they described the black female's UNIQUE among women asset as a "JLo" butt.

Like I said, only a foolish, truly needy of white approval (say the woorrrds! :frustrated: ) black person would expect white men to scientifically elevate the black woman's natural beauty above that of their wives, mothers and daughters... whom they have to go home to at night.

Fortunately, some of us don't need their approval.... or their "words." Actions not words, or in this case, being looked upon with favor (even if we don't want or appreciate it!), is proof of the pudding. Actions, not words of white women, as in this case, going under the knife to have fat taken from their stomachs and thighs and surgically implanted in their butts to make them look like mine. They will NEVER say they're trying to look like black women, but the proof is in the butt.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.15.2014 at 11:26 AM

One of the main ideas offered in our opening comments is the issue of the specific, contextual infrastructure. We said the infrastructure can be seen as the framework for analysis. This framework, it was emphasized, determines the reliability of a scientific process as well as the quality of answers, responses and data presented. It cannot be stressed enough that we remain mindful of that main idea throughout the course of our study.

In building upon this 'framework,' a logical question emerges: What do we mean by a 'Black Woman?' It is exceedingly important for us to define what is meant by 'Black Woman' prior to any proper analysis or any correlatives between her beauty and personification are established:

"After decades of cultural neglect against Black Women, developing a new level of awareness is a challenge in itself as current cultural traits deem Black Woman to be average. But in the new level of awareness modality, one must abandon ideas which one has held on to for decades, or, practically most of their lives which speak against Black Women. Equity pleads we must expend the same amount of energy (indeed more) in seeking out what is immaculate about Black Women as we did/do regarding what we 'think' is negative about her." [Kamau, The Perfection of BlackWomen,page 38, 2012 Private Published.]

If we want to truly understand how a scientific analysis can demonstrate clearly that Black Women are the personification of beauty, then--with respect to delicate subject matters--we must abandon emotional impulses and be willing to reserve certain areas of our minds where the truth can dwell.

That written, out the gate, it must be conceded regarding black people that bi-racial women are not black. This is neither a criticism nor a value judgment; this is simple biology.

Black and X (any other race) = bi-racial.

In terms of mathematics, that is a true biological expression.

Again, this is not a value judgment. This fact does not speak against any bi-racial person. My work does not advance any value judgment sentiments against bi-racial individuals.

As we venture deeper into our analysis, it will become abundantly clear why certain definitions must be defined at the front end of any discussion and analysis.

COMMENTS 2
-----------------------------------
(c) Kamau/ Perfection series 2013-2014

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.15.2014 at 02:36 PM

Quote:

If we want to truly understand how a scientific analysis can demonstrate clearly that Black Women are the personification of beauty, then--with respect to delicate subject matters--

What do you mean by "delicate matters?"

Quote:

we must abandon emotional impulses and be willing to reserve certain areas of our minds where the truth can dwell.

What does this mean? Or are you confusing "gotcha!" with "emotion" rather than the truth that it is?

I'm not understanding where this statement comes from. Please elucidate. :dunno:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.15.2014 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
Quote:

If we want to truly understand how a scientific analysis can demonstrate clearly that Black Women are the personification of beauty, then--with respect to delicate subject matters--

What do you mean by "delicate matters?"

Quote:

we must abandon emotional impulses and be willing to reserve certain areas of our minds where the truth can dwell.

What does this mean? Or are you confusing "gotcha!" with "emotion" rather than the truth that it is?

I'm not understanding where this statement comes from. Please elucidate. :dunno:

Hi...by "delicate matters" I mean those issues that many of us sometimes try to avoid.

As to the second, I'm suggesting an open mind to unchartered waters of truths about Black Women.

Worshippn' the Original.
Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.18.2014 at 07:48 AM

In our last comments it was briefly shown that if a woman is half black then she is a bi-racial woman blended with what her mother contributes to her genes as well as what her father brings. Therefore, we understand via biology, bi-racial women are not Black Women.

For reasons we are not going to venture into here, please be mindful there are well-established political reasons that, despite how she is negatively portrayed through corporate mediums, just about any woman--including white ones--are sneakily rushing to being named, categorized and embraced as "Black Women." It's interesting that a least two european models do a lot of their work expressing themselves as a "Black Queen" with black make up, lip stick-sketched full lips, coarse wigs and even a bi-racial child to add some flava. But what's more troubling is these models' pictures are floating around the internet victimizing the senses of many black people who believe these women to be Black Women.

This simple fact established regarding the dichotomy between a bi-racial woman and a Black Woman, there may now emerge a legitimate concern that the meaning of Black Woman still may not be fully clear. And, I respond saying --strictly speaking-- it never can be. As will be shown, Black Women are too deep, too ancient, too cosmic to be defined. At least not in the colloquial utility of the word.

If one studies the ancient history of "Black Women," you will find all of them whether it is Venilia, Mena, Cunia, Vagitanus, Levana, Juventas, Agenoria, Volupia, Stimula, Strenna, Numeria or even Camanae never addressed themselves as a "Black Woman." Neither did those who addressed them in their own writings. One of the key reasons for this is it was common knowledge as to how greatness and beauty looked in the feminine. Introducing the "color" of women was a common device used by old-world historians to create fictional narratives known as World History about Black Women in particular and black people in general.

With that stated, and completely aware of the various challenges "defining" brings, nevertheless, in The Perfection of Black Women study, I offer a working definition on page 44, element # 9 from the Preliminary 14: Questions for Awareness Facilitation and Skeptic Diminutions section:

"Most women who are considered as 'Black Women' are only recognized as such mostly in the Western hemisphere. Virtually no woman of Afrikan descent identifies herself as a 'Black Woman' beyond those geographical boundaries. The Queens in Ghana indentify themselves as Ghanaian women. In Kenya, Kenyan. In Nigeria, they identify themselves as Nigerian.

In South American countires like Ecuador, women who we see of Afrikan descent do not address themselves as 'Black Women.'

The women of Venezuela identify themselves as Venezuelan women.

'Black Woman,' as a concept, is obviously a new construct which is imposed on those in the West. More particularly, in the States, the phrase for those blacks residing here have been changed often so as to make it difficult for us as a group to finally settle on what we wish to be called. From 'Negros' to black Americans, to African Americans.

My point is simply, in this work, we do not recognize those barriers when it comes to the women of Afrikan descent. Our adoration is directed to each one and all women who are descendants of the original Mother. Having said that, because there are so many various groups and cultures, there must be some kind of classification in our writing [to minimize confusion]. For that reason, when I say 'Black Woman' just know it is being defined as a global concept including all women who are descendants of the original Mother Nature despite geography
."

COMMENTS 3
------------------------------------------
(c) Kamau/ 2013-2014 Perfection series

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.18.2014 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamau
In our last comments it was briefly shown that if a woman is half black then she is a bi-racial woman blended with what her mother contributes to her genes as well as what her father brings. Therefore, we understand via biology, bi-racial women are not Black Women.

1. Bi-racial means of 2 races. 85% of African-Americans are either bi-racial or tri-racial.

2. The proper name for a person whose mother and father are of different races is mulatto, NOT bi-racial. DNA testing has determined that 85% of AAs are descended from both African AND European ancestry. This is why Mulatto is the proper term for a person with one black and one white parent. It says that not only are they descendant of African and European ancestry, but that the African and European antecedents are their PARENTS, i.e., they are 50% bi-racial. The rest of us have varying percentages of African and European ancestry because our genes were MIXED further back in our family trees. Ergo, "mixed" and "bi-racial" are SCIENTIFIC terms that describe 85% of all African-Americans, not just those few with black and white parents.

Why the differentiation? Because to be scientific, one has to be "accurate" with their terminology, NOT pick up on the faddish names or designations of the day. Further, to appropriate the term "bi-racial" to mean SOLELY one with a black parent and a white parent is follow the anti-black wishes of those mulattoes who want to dissociate from the race (until they get in trouble, that is). Those same mulattoes who will tell you in a heartbeat that to designate themselves as "black" would be to deny their white parent. And yet, and yet, they wish for the rest of us to deny OUR white ancestry by referring to ourselves solely as black or African. Sorry, they can't have it both ways and I'm not giving it to them! Even though, I hastily add, I couldn't give a fat rat's azz about my white ancestors - though their genes are ever present and passed down through the centuries.

Btw, since you speak of "biology," not all genes are "blended." Some are dominant, i.e., they wipe out the white person's recessive genes which, I might add, are still carried by the offspring, just they don't show (for ex., brown-eyed offspring carrying a gene for blue eyes). Might sound nit-picking but when you speak of "scientific" the expectation is that all statements and rationales with carry a scientific basis. To speak of mulattoes as being "blended" is not accurate, thus not scientific.

One last dissension:

Quote:

Most women who are considered as 'Black Women' are only recognized as such mostly in the Western hemisphere. Virtually no woman of Afrikan descent identifies herself as a 'Black Woman' beyond those geographical boundaries. The Queens in Ghana indentify themselves as Ghanaian women. In Kenya, Kenyan. In Nigeria, they identify themselves as Nigerian.

In South American countires like Ecuador, women who we see of Afrikan descent do not address themselves as 'Black Women.'

The women of Venezuela identify themselves as Venezuelan women.

In the U.S., black women refer to ourselves as African-Americans, just as Kenyan women refer to themselves as Kenyan, etc.

I notice you left out South African women who refer to themselves as black, not to mention "colored." Also in South American countries, Brazilians women refer to themselves as "black" along with about 30 other designations to proclaim their "white" ancestry. This is common in South American countries as well as the Dominican Republic and mos def, Haiti where their constitution proclaims that to be a Haitian is to be a "black" person. So while African-Americans, in this case, AA women may be more enlightened than out women on the continent and in the diaspora to proclaim our common bond is our skin color, we are not alone.

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.18.2014 at 11:01 PM

Tea, you wrote:

Quote:

to be scientific, one has to be "accurate" with their terminology

I agree. But I'm going to have to ask for a pass on how you are defining "black." The way in which you are explaining it[the definition], it makes identifying black people more difficult than it has to be. Your definition is too scrambled and open ended. You're saying that DNA testing says:

85% of AAs are descended from both African AND European ancestry.

If I were to indulge you, I could ask three legitimate questions that would throw your methodology into question:

(1) Who's DNA test? The Europeans?

(2) Why not 75%, or rather 80%, or even 84.5%...and as a subservient question: assuming the results are accepted, what is the basis for your margin of error?

(3) Cite the methodology by which the percentages emerged which transferred into explaining the statistical relevance of the hypothesis in question?

If we follow how you are dropping science, then we have to play by the rules of our oppressors. We gone lose. Again.

They don't define me, much less the deity [Black Women] of my world.

Those who have been defining us for hundreds of years welcome the way you explain science because it gives them the opportunity to start splittling hairs, manipulating data, twisting evidence and using their "logic" to destroy us. By the time they finish with you, hell, they'll be having us thanking Darren Wilson for shooting Brotha Mike in cold blood. We''ll be saying Mike deserved to get shot at high noon and in the head because he was smoking ghanga all morning. Ni66a should'na been high, right?

Or, he deserved to die because he stole some cigarillos. Or, he walked in the middle of the streets in violation of the J-walking ordinance.

They dropped their brand of science and logic in that grand jury room and it resulted in a dirty, killer cop walking free with a million dollars in the bank. Why? Because they defined what 'murder' and 'self-defense' is not to mention what the value of black life is.

Remember that defining a phenomena is perhaps the ulitmate scientific method.

But don't get it twisted, I'm not saying there are not moments when things can't be a bit dicey and challenging. We'll have a number of those challenges in this examination I'm conducting regarding the personification of beauty. But right now, at this moment, determining who's black should not be one of those issues.

Let's give our Black Women (with 2 black parents) her universe back. Let us remind her (and each other) that it is she who is the ALL. Let us again elevate her to unlimited levels---a practice ( a science) the black world has done for thousands of years. Let us remind her that no one came close to who she is--- and no one ever will... and how when other races of women emerged they envied her because her beauty, power and majesty was projected throughout the entire world---and she didn't even need twitter, instagram and facebook to carry the global message.

We can start this practice by keeping it simple.

Use whatever concept you desire, but if you have a parent whose black and the other X, then you're bi-racial.

That's a simple biological analysis.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.18.2014 at 11:29 PM

Quote:
Tea, you wrote:

Quote:

to be scientific, one has to be "accurate" with their terminology

I agree. But I'm going to have to ask for a pass on how you are defining "black." The way in which you are explaining it[the definition], it makes identifying black people more difficult than it has to be. Your definition is too scrambled and open ended.

I did not define black.

Quote:

You're saying that DNA testing says:

85% of AAs are descended from both African AND European ancestry.

If I were to indulge you, I could ask three legitimate questions that would throw your methodology into question:

(1) Who's DNA test? The Europeans?

(2) Why not 75%, or rather 80%, or even 84.5%...and as a subservient question: assuming the results are accepted, what is the basis for your margin of error?

(3) Cite the methodology by which the percentages emerged which transferred into explaining the statistical relevance of the hypothesis in question?

I did not administer the test. I did not correlate the sample statistics to the population. The margin of error in most scientific endeavors is plus or minus 5%.

Quote:

If we follow how you are dropping science, then we have to play by the rules of our oppressors. We gone lose. Again.

So if a white man says the sky is blue, we shouldn't accept it as true because he's our "oppressor." Sorry, we lose when we can't agree on a common definition of a thing.

Quote:

They don't define me, much less the deity [Black Women] of my world.

Those who have been defining us for hundreds of years welcome the way you explain science because it gives them the opportunity to start splittling hairs, manipulating data, twisting evidence and using their "logic" to destroy us.

Cease and desist with the personal attacks. The :bs: personal attacks. If you disagree with the statistic of 85% of all AAs are bi- or tri-racial, give us YOUR percentages.

Quote:

By the time they finish with you, hell, they'll be having us thanking Darren Wilson for shooting Brotha Mike in cold blood. We''ll be saying Mike deserved to get shot at high noon and in the head because he was smoking ghanga all morning. Ni66a should'na been high, right?

Or, he deserved to die because he stole some cigarillos. Or, he walked in the middle of the streets in violation of the J-walking ordinance.

Okay. I see by your all over the place, vitriolic attacks that you don't want the light of day shining on your pet theory that has no corroboration from ANY source - just something you made up in your head.

Carry on.... without me. :coffee:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 12.19.2014 at 12:45 PM

Tea, you wrote:

So if a white man says the sky is blue, we shouldn't accept it as true because he's our "oppressor."

Those who wish to convey the most accurate information about the sky would first ask this "white man" how he is defining 'blue.' Once we have established what the acceptable, working definition is, then of course it doesn't make a difference who you are as the truth is the truth.

But notice what you did in your own scenario. Out the gate, you started off accepting what he told you blue is. His premise was never questioned. You accepted his definition of the color blue by default. And since you easily accepted his definition of a color, he can now trap you inside the rest of his quick-sand logic: The sky is this...? The stars are these...? The universe is comprised of....? These are the planets...

And since he's easily given the power to define the color blue, then by logical extension he feels entitled to define other colors as well:

Black looks like this...? A Black Woman is...? Beauty looks like this...?

And why can't he now define other phenomena: Black people can never become great. Or, black people will always be at the bottom. Or, black people ain't got the guts to really challenge the system.

I am not being condescending to you in what I'm about to say. I know why you really wish to avoid such a subject matter now. Me too. This is why I didn't want to go further than what I already commented regarding what a Black Woman is. I wanted to keep it simple whereby our people wont get caught up in the quick-sand logistical method of the oppressor.

Somebody will come and say: "Well what if the child's father is black and the mother has 92.3% black and seven-eighths Asian? Is that child still black?"

It's the quick-sand method.

"What if the mother is black, but the father is bi-racial but he is as black as a Nigerian farm worker. Is that child still black?"

And I know we all heard this one before: "Black is a state of mind." So then, if this non-black woman wants to liberate the minds of black people more so than the Black Woman over there then the non-black woman is therefore a 'Black Woman?'

So here's my question for that one: How do we categorized the child which is borne between that non-black woman and a black man? Or better yet, let us take it a step further. What if you have two European people who wanted black liberation more than some black people. How do we categorize the child of those European people? Black?

And if you're (meaning anybody in general) siding with this manner of thinking, then any woman can be black. All she has to do is claim a percentage and she instantly qualifies.

I wonder how many of us stop and wonder how women just be coming out saying "I'm black." And you be like "Are you blanking kidding me?" Or, at least that's how I be.

If you are persuaded to accept a percentage about how much black or any other race is in a person, he gotchu. He can now play with your mind at will.

But seeing there are no other questions or comments at this point, we will continue our analysis regarding Black Women being the personification of beauty.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.19.2014 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Tea, you wrote:

So if a white man says the sky is blue, we shouldn't accept it as true because he's our "oppressor."

Why you got your panties all in a bunch SIMPLY because I said MULATTO is the correct term for a person with a black and white parent is beyond me. That's ALL I said. Everything else was explanation about WHY I said it.

Please! I said that I wouldn't comment on anything else you wrote so if all this is just to say "bi-racial" does NOT mean "genetically of 2 different races" rather it means "mom and pop are of 2 different races".... have at it! I'm done with the nonsense about Darren Wilson :wtf: and all the other STRAWMAN smokescreens. I won't be commenting further on your musings.

:thanx:

Kamau
Lifetime Member

[*] posted on 1.2.2015 at 01:01 PM

Now that we've agreed to at least what the working definition is for 'Black Woman', we can move forward.

Just to reiterate, we agreed that we will not embrace the 'percentage' model of turning a woman Black. We understand logic dictates, as well as efficiency provides, that we keep it simple and stick with a Black Woman is she who has two black parents.

Worshippn' the Original.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 1.2.2015 at 05:12 PM

Quote:
Now that we've agreed to at least what the working definition is for 'Black Woman', we can move forward.

Just to reiterate, we agreed that we will not embrace the 'percentage' model of turning a woman Black. We understand logic dictates, as well as efficiency provides, that we keep it simple and stick with a Black Woman is she who has two black parents.

We have "agreed" to nothing. I know myself, ergo, I know what a black woman is. No need for specious "definitions."

As for the rest, any "reiterations" are all on YOUR part. They have nothing to do with me.

In short, do you and leave me out of it. :thanx:

Pages:  1  2  3  ..  22

Go To Top