Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Obama's legacy: The first 'Illegals' President
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 11.24.2014 at 06:50 PM
Obama's legacy: The first 'Illegals' President

POTUS Barack Obama, has had 6 years to become a hero to black Americans, to use the awesome power of the presidency to push OUR agenda. He has chosen his legacy to be, instead, Champion of Criminals, i.e., Illegal Aliens, the FIRST law they broke being to sneak across the border under cover of night and violate the sovereign borders of the United States. He is within his constitutional, Supreme Court adjudicated right of Executive Privilege to shield 5 MILLION illegals, none of whom voted him into office, indeed, none of whom COULD vote.... from not only deportation (for 3 years, minimum), but to grant them Social Security cards so they might come out of the shadows and join unions to protect the jobs they take from.... :dunno:

http://www.cocoalounge.org/viewthread.php?tid=62334

And I do mean "take." Unless, of course, 11 million NEW jobs were created specifically for illegals. :sarcastic:

The first black President has chosen to be "compassionate" to 5 million illegals, almost ALL of them Mexican nationals. Mexico, a country where his black azz couldn't immigrate if he wanted to! That's right. It is in the Mexican CONSTITUTION that whites and Asians may immigrate and become naturalized citizens of Mexico, but NO ONE OF AFRICAN DESCENT can become a naturalized citizen. The immigration doors of Mexico are CLOSED to black people.... wherever in the world you find us.

This is nothing new, of course. President Obama and millions of black people have embraced their role as "the body the vampires of the world feed upon." Anyone other than black people and they stick out their arms, point to their veins and say, "stick in your fangs and suck to your heart's content." And what do these "compassionate" to everyone but black people, get in return? Same thing they AND we have always gotten from Mexicans.... Nada. Zilch. Nyet. NOTHING. Like every we-are-the-worlder before him, President Obama and those who support his championship of Illegals, give freely, with NO quarantee of reciprocation.

Odd for a lawyer, you'd think. I mean, you'd think he'd heard of the legal term "quid pro quo," or in laymen's terms, (giving) this for that! Yet, black people are promised NOTHING in return for backing illegals' desires for all the rights and privileges of citizenship while they flaunt the "responsibilities." (ya know, like obey the laws of the land? :sarcastic: ). All we gain is the heart-warming thought that we helped strangers.... who will be first in line for jobs traditionally held by under-educated and/or low-skilled black people, many of them FORMERLY high-paying like construction, meat packing, hog butchering, office jobs (females). Make no mistake. We live in America where the closer one approximates white people in appearance, the more favorable their reception by the majority and the higher they go up the economic ladder. Only a fool thinks Mexicans will "protest" that advantage as being "unfair" to their black benefactors.

And please, please, please! do NOT buy that African-Americans are a part of that "we all came here as immigrants" :bs: . There is not ONE ancestor who said "kill my people, my parents, my spouse, my children, take me from all I've ever known and loved and put me in chains and dump me on the auction blocks of America." Oh, and "make me a SLAVE so I can live forever in this strange land among strange people." Not one. African-Americans did not come here "immigrants." We came to America as POWs where we were subsequently, beaten into slaves. There is NO comparison between the one who is TOLD they're not wanted yet sneaks into the country, and the one who was brought kicking, screaming and beating against shackles to this country.

At any rate, **sigh** FYI: The Repubs are accusing the prez of "abusing" his executive privilege. They are ignoring the fact that President Obama has used his executive privilege less than any POTUS in history. Certainly less than FDR who used it over 8,000 times to get his New Deal programs going! Eisenhower used his executive privilege something like 3,000 times. Even after using it to keep 5 MILLION illegals in the country and able to get SS cards, Obama has used his only about 290 times.

And it's legal. While the POTUS can't make NEW law (that's Congress' job), he CAN issue an executive order based on laws already passed by Congress. It is well within his powers to stop deportation of illegals for a limited period of time (NOT forever) as he's done with the 3 year moratorium on some deportations. It's already Law as witnessed by the deportation centers where Illegals are currently being held. He's simply saying they don't have to ripped from their homes, i.e., sorta like house arrest instead of prison. Issuing them Social Security cards is also based on Law: Green Cards, Work Permits, etc., all covered under laws previously passed by Congress. He's not making NEW law with his executive powers; he's simply "stretching" those laws already passed to cover his beloved Illegals.

Oh, and even the "stretching" has legal precedent, IMPLEMENTED by Congress. Ever wonder how a mother can be illegal and her children American citizens? Simple. Moms acted the criminal and snuck across the border to have her child in a hospital on American soil (99 times out of 100, she snatched her baby and skipped out of the hospital under cover of darkness and left citizen taxpayers to pay the bill). Or she got pregnant while in the country, had the baby and now it's a citizen. Question: Why? Why is it that anyone born on American soil is automatically an American citizen? :bg: The 13th Amendment to the Constitution which CONGRESS implemented to keep SLAVERS from re-enslaving black people after the Civil War. Slavers had already began passing laws saying that "if your grandfather couldn't vote, YOU couldn't vote." Which meant that NO emancipated black person, NONE of whose grandfathers were slaves could vote (even descendants of those who had bought their freedom were disenfranchised for their "free" parents couldn't vote either!). When Congress applied the 13th Amendment FOUGHT FOR by our ancestors to Illegals, it was they who grabbed black folks' arms and told the Western Hemisphere vampires to sink their fangs in and have as many babies as they wanted to be Americans! The white Congress "stretched" a constitutional law (meant for the protection of African-Americans) to cover the world's vampires' offspring. Just like the "black" President is now "stretching" other laws of the land to accommodate Illegals. We're going to hear a lot of talk about Obama going outside the law and MORE threats of Impeachment, but at the end of the day, nothing will come of them. Everything he's doing.... for Illegals.... is legal.

Btw, notice I said in a previous paragraph "ripped from their homes," NOT "ripped from their FAMILIES!" More "propaganda" of the we-are-the-worlders. Think about it. If the government said you were going to be deported to Africa, would you leave your CHILDREN!!? Or would you take them with you? Nobody's stopping any illegal mother from taking her American-born children back to Mexico with them. It's a Straw Man argument, okay? :roll:

The Repubs have also said they will defend all the programs that help the First Black "Illegals President" achieve his goal of making criminals, honest folk. As an example, not paying government workers who make SS cards. If the POTUS is "clever," he can find a way around any attempt to defund any agency. I can think of a couple, but ain't no way in hayle would I help him out by posting them on a public MB!!!!! But I will give an "example" of one POTUS who wanted to do something and how when refusing to go along with him, Congress cut off the money necessary for him to do it, HE got around it:

The scumbag, Teddy Roosevelt (RIP Brutha Mingo who without the "compassion" of whom and his fellow black soldiers, Teddy Roosevelt and ALL the dayum "rough riders" would have STARVED to death in Cuba! If Roosevelt is roasting in :devil: it's because of his subsequent CRIMINAL treatment of brutha Mingo! Like Judas betrayed Jesus, like Peter SAID of Jesus, Roosevelt betrayed HIS savior when in Mingo's greatest time of need, he said of Mingo: "I don't know him!). http://cocoalounge.org/viewthread.php?tid=54911&page=1#pid652725
http://www.cocoalounge.org/viewthread.php?tid=55102

At any rate, :roll: , Roosevelt was an imperialist (NO historian denies that). He wanted to show American naval POWER to the world. He went to Congress and asked for funds to send our naval fleet around the world. The Congress balked. Said: For show?! Hayle to the naw! The POTUS has a 'discretionary fund.' Roosevelt had just enough money in his discretionary fund to send the Navy HALF-WAY around the world. He told the Congress that he was using the money to do just that, and if the Congress wanted them BACK, they'd have to pay for it otherwise, the U.S. Naval fleet would be stranded in foreign ports, half-way round the world. Needless to say, Congress appropriated the funds necessary to send the Navy... for SHOW!... around the world and back home again. The scumbag Teddy Roosevelt was "clever." Let's see if the Illegals President is as clever in getting HIS way.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 11.25.2014 at 05:43 PM

COMPASSIONATE:

feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others.

synonyms: sympathetic, empathetic, understanding, caring, solicitous, sensitive, warm, loving;

Quote:

The first black President has chosen to be "compassionate" to 5 million illegals, almost ALL of them Mexican nationals.

President Obama is "compassionate" to the strangers in our midst. It was out of compassion for the plight of Illegal youth that he created "The Dream Act."

Quote:

..... And what do these "compassionate" to everyone but black people

"The Dream Act" for Illegal youth. Where's "The Promise Act" for black youth?

For everyone BUT black people has our First Black POTUS shown compassion. Crocodile tears for white kids murdered at Sandy Hook, the elected official gunned down, etc., and STEELY executive leadership where he strong-arms the Congress aside and gives Illegals a home.

Compassion for all.... except black people.

I do not throw around words "loosely." I say what I mean and I use the CORRECT words to express my sentiments.

Go To Top