Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Sick to hayle tired of bruthas talking out the sides of they mouths 'bout 'Scandal'!
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

pissed.gif posted on 10.31.2014 at 03:20 PM
Sick to hayle tired of bruthas talking out the sides of they mouths 'bout 'Scandal'!

DISCLAIMER: I've never dated a white man. I've never wanted any of the MANY white men (good quality!) I could have had, nor could I care less about other people's IR relationships. So don't get it twisted! :okaaay:

After hearing the hype, I watched a few minutes of Scandals, got bored and turned the channel. But then the "noise" from the bruthas started, so I decided to watch another episode. Same response. It should have ended at that - some people like the show with its depiction of IR whorishness (the white POTUS is married, okay?) and some like myself, don't find either the IR relationship OR the power chicaneries it depicts, interesting or novel.

But bruthas seem to have a foaming-at-the-mouth, visceral hatred, not for the show, but for the depiction of a powerful white man in love with a beautiful black woman who returns his affection. Yet, and yet, these same bruthas, 90% of whom are NOT in IR relationships, have NO problem with sports figures like Michael Jordan bedding and wedding white women. These same bruthas who idolize Paul Mooney who only recently ended his QUARTER OF A CENTURY marriage to a white woman, for "telling it like it is" to white men. These same bruthas stand on street corners and/or start up topics on MBs complaining that Hollywood doesn't pair black men up with white women movie stars.... not just any ole white actress, but the best of the best, the cream off the top, i.e., STARS! :wtf:

When does the hypocrisy end!? Bruthas seem to have a vested interest in keeping sistahs the wretched of the earth, to make black women the most ugly, undesirable of ALL women! All one has to do is to witness the outcry, the OUTRAGE of black men when the dark-skinned Oscar winner, Lupita, was named the Most Beautiful Person in the World by People magazine. "It's a "conspiracy." "They don't think she's beautiful; they think she's "exotic," like an animal" :roll:

Now we have Kerry Washington, who more closely approximates in looks, the white women they want to get next to (?) in an IRR with a white man on TV and all of a sudden, it's black women LOVE that show because we secretly :roll: want to get next to a white man! I even read a book of sermons by a renowned black minister who made "slighting" reference to the show as if it were an affront to black MEN. :steam:

Black men, :stop: talking out of the sides of your mouths! :stop: projecting YOUR lust for white flesh onto black women. If you're sincere about racial unity and integrity and NOT sour grapes hypocrites, START condemning prominent bruthas who wine, dine, bed and wed white women (HA! :sarcastic: ). Then and only then, can you say anything about Kerry Washington doing the nasty with her white man on Scandals.

Oh, and btw.... Isn't it strange (HA!) how the MEDIA isn't blasting article after article, talk show after talk show, etc. about "angry black men jealous of white men taking all their women?" You know, like they accused black women of being angry and jealous when Kobe married his gold-digger? :sarcastic: Oh! And even like that runt-azz, gay protraying man-kissing, white woman marrying Taye Diggs accused BLACK WOMEN for the cancellation of his stupid show that NOBODY of ANY race or gender watched? Or that punk-azz who after backing away from the heat his song "Cop Killer" generated, married the slut of ALL wanna have a black woman's butt-implanting sluts then replied to a question NO ONE asked by saying "black women can kiss my (filthy, prolly disease-ridden) azz!"? Now THAT'S the conspiracy!

:rant:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 2.8.2015 at 10:57 PM

psssst! Haven't heard ONE peep about the son on Empire being married to a snow bunny. ;)

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 3.21.2015 at 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
psssst! Haven't heard ONE peep about the son on Empire being married to a snow bunny. ;)

That's B/C the peeps U roll with over here DGAF about Empire. WE got's better/ MORE IMPORTANT things 2 do.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 3.21.2015 at 10:23 AM

Seriously? You need to drop in more often and read more threads in the Movies and TV Forum. The peeps I roll with up in heah mos def give a damn about Empire so don't know who that "We" you're talking about is!

Clueless much?

Go To Top