Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Just so we are clear
NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.18.2013 at 07:47 PM
Just so we are clear

The Gospel is not to be preached so you can get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It is not to be preached so you can entertain your own worldly philosophies on how errorneous you think the Gospel is (I mean think about it. you are using contemporary philosophy to justify infinity). Just so we are clear I struggle with sin more than anyone I know the Good News is that God wants us when we are broken and busted becuase only he can fix us. you CANNOT fix yourself. if you could then why do you still have to work for a living. cuz if you don't work then you don't eat. i mean if you could fix yourself then why work just make yourself wealthy. if you could fix yourself then why not fix yourself not to hate or not like (and don't lie I have read some of you guys post you can be pretty hateful sometimes). You see fixing yourself sets low standards.

Just so we are clear let me reiterate. I will not stop preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ because you don't like it or it does not fit into your lifestyle.

JUST. . . SO. . . WE. . . ARE . . CLEAR!!!

sittin' in my swivel chair spinning vinyl dreams.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top