[*] posted on 4.5.2013 at 11:21 AM
I shall prolly delete this later, but for now it stands

I am tired of a-holes:

I am tired of mean-spirited people talking around me
I am tired of dumb people trying to trick me
I am tired of B-listers trying to out-talk me
I am tired of smart people going out of their way trying to compete with me
I am tired of people who mean me no good trying to manipulate me
I am tired of incompetent people flocking to take my picture, dry clean my clothes, fix my car
I am tired of aggressively ignorant people trying to school me
I am tired of people who work in stores trying to "take it out" on me, the customer
I am tired of customer service people who withhold information that would save me money or make my life easier
I am tired of customer service people who don't know the answer to the question so try to make me feel stupid for asking
I am tired of people who beg sympathy from me yet do not reciprocate
I am tried of never getting any good professionals (doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs)
I am tired of neighborhoods where people are not neighbors
I am tried of ingrates always with the hand out to me
I am tired of "slick" men, women and children beggars and the begging homeless
I am tired of short men with a chip on their shoulder coming into my orbit
I am tired of not being able to smile at a man without him thinking I want him
I am tired of people who live dysfunctional lives trying to draw me into THEIR orbit
I am tired of dysfunctional people, period
I am tired of emotional cowards
I am tired of "I'm a nicca; you're a nicca!" crabs who have no hope or have given up hope of ever climbing out of that barrel
I am tired of people who can't see the forest for the trees
I am tired of people who fear change who look at me with bitter, contemptuos or stricken eyes when I step out on faith
I am tired of men who want to control me because they fear women
I am tired of people who have settled for nothing and resent me for never giving up.... despite the odds against me
I am tired of people who order their lives by street corner 'wisdom' then look at me with bitter resentment when I follow my own lights and do what street corner 'wisdom' says I can't do
I am tired of people who think I think I'm better than them when I don't think about them at all
I am tired of people who try to make me "less" than I am
I am tired of faithless people who hope I will fail when I step out on faith
I am tired of unhappy people who resent my ability to be happy
I am tired of people that DON'T do the right thing, who take the easy way out and then, as if the words are from God's own mouth, excuse themselves by saying: "I'm only human...."
I am tired of thinking about miserable people trying to spread, insinuate, oft-times force their misery into my orbit so I'll end by noting:

I am so happy to be a child of God.... who blessed me at birth with the "happy" gene, i.e., the seeking, the spirit, the certainty to find happiness in the White House or the gutter.... and where none is to be found, the ability to make happiness out of nothing at all. Oh, and for layering my fragile flesh and emotions with the armor of the amadillo.

Although why He made this chick black and bid her sing... that one still has me stumped. :headscratch:

Lazar
Platinum Member

Mood: Enlightened

[*] posted on 4.6.2013 at 03:49 PM
These acclaimagions

mainly apply to you....LOL:uglyazzwoman:

From time to time I read your verbal interaction s/other members and it leaves much to be desired.... :headscratch:
:wave:

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
I am tired of a-holes:

I am tired of mean-spirited people talking around me
I am tired of dumb people trying to trick me
I am tired of B-listers trying to out-talk me
I am tired of smart people going out of their way trying to compete with me
I am tired of people who mean me no good trying to manipulate me
I am tired of incompetent people flocking to take my picture, dry clean my clothes, fix my car
I am tired of aggressively ignorant people trying to school me
I am tired of people who work in stores trying to "take it out" on me, the customer
I am tired of customer service people who withhold information that would save me money or make my life easier
I am tired of customer service people who don't know the answer to the question so try to make me feel stupid for asking
I am tired of people who beg sympathy from me yet do not reciprocate
I am tried of never getting any good professionals (doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs)
I am tired of neighborhoods where people are not neighbors
I am tried of ingrates always with the hand out to me
I am tired of "slick" men, women and children beggars and the begging homeless
I am tired of short men with a chip on their shoulder coming into my orbit
I am tired of not being able to smile at a man without him thinking I want him
I am tired of people who live dysfunctional lives trying to draw me into THEIR orbit
I am tired of dysfunctional people, period
I am tired of emotional cowards
I am tired of "I'm a nicca; you're a nicca!" crabs who have no hope or have given up hope of ever climbing out of that barrel
I am tired of people who can't see the forest for the trees
I am tired of people who fear change who look at me with bitter, contemptuos or stricken eyes when I step out on faith
I am tired of men who want to control me because they fear women
I am tired of people who have settled for nothing and resent me for never giving up.... despite the odds against me
I am tired of people who order their lives by street corner 'wisdom' then look at me with bitter resentment when I follow my own lights and do what street corner 'wisdom' says I can't do
I am tired of people who think I think I'm better than them when I don't think about them at all
I am tired of people who try to make me "less" than I am
I am tired of faithless people who hope I will fail when I step out on faith
I am tired of unhappy people who resent my ability to be happy
I am tired of people who DON'T do the right thing, who take the easy way out and then, as if the words are from God's own mouth, excuse themselves by telling me and any who will hear: "I'm only human...."
I am tired of thinking about miserable people trying to spread, insinuate, often-times force their misery into my orbit so I'll end by noting:

I am so happy to be a child of God.... who blessed me at birth with the "happy" gene, i.e., the seeking, the spirit, the certainty to find happiness in the White House or the gutter.... and where none is to be found, the ability to make happiness out of nothing at all. Oh, and for layering my fragile flesh and emotions with the armor of the amadillo.

Although why He made me black and bid me sing... that one still has me stumped.

MAMI WATA THE GODDESS UNVEILED, Vol(s) I and II - Vivian Hunter Hindrew, M.Ed.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 4.6.2013 at 06:52 PM
I get tired of old crones like Lazar, the CL's....

:troll:

(should have known it would crawl from under that bridge, eventually.... that's what you do when you're lonely and friendless - you twist those old goat's lips and spit snuff at those you consider to be your betters! Even if they put you on blast, it's better than being ignored). :coffee:

From another thread:

=====================

Shuga/HoneyBun
Supreme Member
posted on 3.22.2009 at 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazar

You remind me of Joey Zaza (e.g Godfather III) -- as you too have not the muscle to stand up to Dick Gregory nor any other "lettered" scholar

Quote:
SHB:

I trust Mr. Gregory's scholarship rather than your fragmented Greek jargon

QUOTE:
Lazar:

LOL, pesonally though, I have no malice towards you. You can call me old and foolish -- at 57 I am healthy, sane, and look good -- or at least that is what my beautiful grand daughters tell me! I'd say their word is bond....!

QUOTE"
SHB:

No, Lazar, I don't think you're “old and foolish” and neither do I harbor any “malice” towards you.
I think you're INSANE and therefore entitled to my PITY rather than any anger. It is no matter that you declare yourself "sane" because, obviously, you are not capable of rational, logical thought.----CRAZY people always say, “I'm not crazy.”

You contradict your own words in your replies and/or just continue to repeat yourself because you have nothing else to add.----You possess an unfathomable animosity towards Greek organizations and because my avatar reflects my own sorority, you have transferred/transfixed that emotion to me.

It's a :troll: ! It's the nature of the beast. !

In my last post, I rebutted and showed FALSE your statements and assumptions, but you had nothing to say about Dr. Person-Lynn's essay. You just repeated what Dick Gregory said.
So, I can only conclude that when a 57 year old woman can only babble repetitious falsehoods, droning on-and-on about the very subject which has been shown incorrect even by one of her own submitted SOURCES, then you must suffer from a mental imbalance, perhaps early-onset Alzheimer's.

However, of course, your grandchildren would tell you how wonderful you are. They are children who love you and don't want to hurt your feelings, but the truth is that you're a 57 year old woman who has mental fixations which are illogical and unbalanced.

Do your children allow you UNSUPERVISED visitation with your grandchildren? ---Well, they may do so NOW, but, in time, they should begin to watch you when you spend time with them.....For as much as your children also love you, they should not let you do or say something harmful to your grand-daughters.

As crazy as you are, I wouldn't trust you to babysit a dog, much less a child.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazar:

Ma'at which means supreme peace to you Ms.

QUOTE:
SHB:

Lazar, I doubt anything you say on CL is truly, sincerely, said in "Peace." Your words mean nothing when your actions do not match them....You say them only because they "SOUND" nice but they are not from your heart or your soul.

============

So when you see Lazar foaming at the mouth, spewing envy, jealousy, resentment and bitter personal attack at those of us NOT limited to Copying & Pasting..... know that just as an old goat brays, this is what intellectually-deficient people with no conversation do. Ergo:

Quote:

Why I write "okay"

1. I think you're crazy and we all know that you don't argue with crazy people - you agree with them.
2. You've been proven wrong, but you can't admit it or even walk away.
3. You lack conversation skills and instead of taking a Dale Carnegie course, you resort to personal attacks.

And (vying for 1st place with the old goat

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1791/erdtvg2.jpg
is crazy):

Quote:

4. You're a :troll:

Thus, In light of the above:

okay

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 4.8.2013 at 07:39 AM

TH keep the post UP. I feel the same way TOO.

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 6.10.2016 at 05:14 PM

In answer to you, B, 3 years later (lol), it's staying up. :shake: Reading it over, I STILL feel the same way.

Go To Top