Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Political Origins Of Religion
Lazar
Platinum Member

Mood: Enlightened

[*] posted on 2.9.2013 at 08:25 PM
Political Origins Of Religion

This is a very enlightening video. The brother is dropping some very important information:

click here

MAMI WATA THE GODDESS UNVEILED, Vol(s) I and II - Vivian Hunter Hindrew, M.Ed.
Salehdin
Supreme Member

Mood: Compassionate

[*] posted on 2.11.2013 at 10:15 AM

I think this is an expression of the extreme mindset of modern people. Being able to create ancestors is the reason for sex. Yes sex is enjoyable but that doesn't mean that we should indulge in it. Drinking alcohol or eating good food are also enjoyable but again indulging in either will lead to catastrophic consequences. Thus when we equate sex and marriage we ignore the other aspects of marriage and give sex more weight than it should have. People often ask why sex is so enjoyable if we weren't meant to enjoy it. I would say imagine the opposite, imagine if it weren't enjoyable, the outcome would likely be that people would not have children, people are already avoiding raising children as it is, so what kind of society would we have. Thus people take an enjoyable act and take it to an extreme. I can from my understanding having studied the matter say that there can be no achievement of high levels of sexual cultivation without a strong moral basis. The key to all achievements of occult or magical energy is cultivation of the heart and character, everything else is charlatanism that will eventually have the effect of harming those involved. Teaching tantric methods in public will result in harsh punishment for all involved, thus these things are always taught in private where the Master will teach a student in private once he/she have let go of the attachment to lust. Otherwise the student will inevitably take the demonic path, it has actually happened many times.

Truth, Compassion, Forbearance
http://www.falundafa.org

“...if every one of us examines his own character for causes, if when we don’t do well we look inside ourselves for the cause, and we try to do better next time, and if we think about other people first any time we do something, then the world will change for the better, morals will go back up, people’s civility will improve, and crime will go down. Maybe we won’t even need policemen. There will be no need for things like neighborhood watch, and everyone will watch over himself, and they’ll look inside their own minds to fix things. Wouldn’t you say that’d be great?”
- Mr. Li Hongzhi (in Zhuan Falun)

Go To Top