Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Talking about her hubby 247?
MrAdams
CL Leader

Mood: Glad to be patroling the CocoaLounge again... :yes:

ask.gif posted on 3.5.2012 at 05:56 PM
Talking about her hubby 247?

good-afternoon everyone,

Have you ever encountered a female who ONLY talked about her husband?

I'm talking you can say:
"the clouds are pretty today" and this bish would go

"well my huusband and I look at clouds" and then you could go

"oh that's lovely" and she'd go

"my huuusband says it's lovely too" or

"girl I'm not feeling to good aunt flo is paying me a visit" and ole girl

"My huuusband hates when i'm on my period." without any regard for the fact your friend does not care about your husband and is just looking for comfort

and every conversation subsequently relates to her husband it just keeps going and going like they're the only woman to ever have a husband.

I mean idk that much about marriage because I'm still young but I find it entertaining to talk to women like this because I find it fascinitaing how they have the talent to turn any subject into "my husband" lol

There was this pastor in AL who used to brag about her husband all the time, then we found out he was beating her, had gotten another woman pregnant, and cleaned out her bank account

If you're secure in your marriage we will see, no? :yr::wm:
:thanx:

sincerely,
mradams
:tu:

Helping Patrol The CL Lounge...
browngrl86
Supreme Member

Mood: I'm alive, blessed.......AND LOVIN IT!!!!:dance:

[*] posted on 3.6.2012 at 08:49 AM

:lol: I kinda know what you mean. The difference is, my experience has been with women putting everything in context with their children.

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 3.6.2012 at 10:44 AM

The "hoooesband" talk has nothing to do with being married, per se, in my experience (I even joke about it, myself.... have been known to "micmick" it lol). No, it's about insecurity within the woman. That she's not enough "by herself."

browngrl86
Supreme Member

Mood: I'm alive, blessed.......AND LOVIN IT!!!!:dance:

[*] posted on 3.6.2012 at 01:29 PM

^^True.

No God, no peace

Know God, know peace
crabrice
Platinum Member

Mood: Happy to be Alive

[*] posted on 3.6.2012 at 01:57 PM

If you're the "Husband" whom the wife is talking about positively all the time, you would be greatly pleased to hear others tell you how she is always taking well about you.

Now it gets real annoying when the person you are checking/trying to check keeps on bringing up their ex or current boyfriend.lol

So sometimes, it is about being proud about what "a good catch" you have. You can't fault a person for positively complimenting their loved one/s.

I remember at work, during our spare time, one female would talk a long exaltation of her man, then the next would say, "Well my man is so handsome.......... Then the previous female would say even greater things about her man.
It was so hilarious; and I used to stare at them and wonder if they truly meant what they were saying.

Now it may put a lot of pressure on you, the mate, to live up to your mate's high perception of you.

Now, if you are my mate, YOU BETTER TALK ABOUT Me ALL THE TIME POSITIVELY Among your Pals.lol

If it is insecurity,so be it!lol

I am the way, the truth and the life- Jesus
John 14:6
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Restoration

[*] posted on 3.7.2012 at 04:55 PM

the are women who walk around, saying my husband , when everyone knows his name.

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"Buy truth and do not sell it" proverbs of King Solomon

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

My president is a british manchunian canditate assassin

http://designsdelight.com
http://commodityonlinetradingz.com/
youngheart
Lifetime Member

Mood: Is it that time already!

[*] posted on 3.8.2012 at 12:04 AM

In most situations when a woman is always singing the praises of her huuuusband it is because all is not well in fairy land and she's trying to convince herself otherwise!

When life gives you lemons,Make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it!
Amethyst17

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3.8.2012 at 03:39 PM

Unfortunately my boyfriend is like that with me and itís embarrassing and at times inappropriate. I think itís a sign of insecurity personally.
deep_thinker
Lifetime Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3.9.2012 at 02:39 PM

I'm pretty much this person. When I'm talking to my friends, I find myself pretending I heard things on the radio or I spoke to someone in my family so I can tell my stories without mentioning my guy. I mention him a lot and it annoys even me.

But my friends are pretty smart. They are like, :stop: who did you say you were talking to again? :sarcastic: When?? :headscratch: :yr:
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 3.9.2012 at 06:07 PM

I don't know if I do or not...so far not too many people say I do this...Now I will mention Mr. Diamond if I feel something he said or did is germaine to the topic or situation at hand.,..

BUT, maybe when I was just dating him, I may have mentioned him more because he made me happy and made me feel good abiout myself..Plus, he did so many interesting things in his life that I found adorable and so community involved inspiring...

I'm used to him now and what he gets himself involved in is just part of who he is...thus..."normal, common" now...

ntway...I really can't outright recall anyone saying Hush about Ya Day'em Hubby already.... to the point where I envoke him in practically every topic of convo...:uglyazzwoman:

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...

Go To Top