Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Does the Alligator....Laugh
roarin1
Roaring

Mood: always power

[*] posted on 2.7.2012 at 11:59 AM
Does the Alligator....Laugh

(Roarin...in the Blogs & Journals! Yeah....I guess until I get a 'Roarin's Lair'....I just may be stuck....anyhow)

Does the Alligator….laugh?

Self preservation certainly is fundamental and uppermost in the life of any creature; therefore any perceived hindrance or destruction to that life is just as naturally rejected.

Really?

Here we will examine the subtleties of a kind of submission attributable not to the lesser of living creatures, but to the greatest?

Mankind.

The power of suggestion has as many negative connotations as it does positive. For example, the suggestion of eating right from one whom deeply cares for another can only result in better health for that loved one…ideally.

On the other hand, to suggest that one that has already been created, has been created ‘inferior’ to you, could only feed destructive tendencies associated with the desires of one individual to rule over another…in reality.

Apparently, although lesser living creatures do not possess the power of suggestion, it is the ‘greatest’ of all living creatures, mankind, that continually live on the brink of destruction. Quite frankly, there are no threats of mutiny recorded within the kingdom of the flea.

If man does indeed possess the power of suggestion then surely, he possesses the power of discernment. If to reject the power of discernment is tantamount to the rejection of self preservation, then it could only leave one to wonder in reality, who are the real beasts?

The lesson here should be clear. There is no greater imperative for man, than for man to embrace his own nature. And for the Afrikan, this mandate proves two-fold, as there is no ‘nature’ that is found without the influence of Mother Afrika, or her descendants.

Consequently, that just may mean that we are destined to lead --and not from the back of the bus, or the bottom up after all, but as nature would plainly dictate-- in the open. Be prepared.

But that doesn’t mean that there won’t still remain battles against some of the most insidious, perverse and deprived suggestions that some higher beast could ever dream up, it simply means that if in fact the alligator is laughing, is it ultimately or otherwise laughing at you?

We will learn in the 'spirit' above, as time goes on & permits complete with Afrikan wisdom, sayings from Ourstories from the origins of all knowledge---Mother Afrika.

Sankofa
roarin1
Roaring

[*] posted on 8.15.2013 at 10:00 PM
Am I Right?

'He who walks in silence quarrels with nobody'.

(Swahili Proverb)

I could easily state that the greatest cancer facing our people in this society is our own vanity or, our need to 'be right'. But would that be true?

We've come from a lineage of Kings and Queens that have left us a legacy of knowledge & wisdom much too rich for 'opposition', even the tools to rebuild for those that would only look.

But am I right?

What difference would it make if we only serve to tear each other down?

Even our enemies don't have to fight us as hard.

Which for me, poses an even greater or much more revealing question referencing those who do endeavor to tear our community or our ancestors wishes apart!

Are they right in the head?

Specifically those who would determine themselves to be regarded as Afrikan 'Leaders' or, Keepers of the Flame, or the Bearer's of the Ancient Truths of our people ect. ect....there are many way's to be considered 'right' or not right.

But I question the sanity. (of course.)

Now for me, there is another saying or 'word of wisdom' that I tend to apply as often as I do the above and 'walking in silence'...

...'it is better to sit and be thought the fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt'.

(just a thought.)
roarin1
Roaring

[*] posted on 9.19.2013 at 04:08 AM
Elderhood:

'the compassion of a people is cultivated at a grandmother's knee'.
(Zimbabwean Proverb)
roarin1
Roaring

[*] posted on 9.30.2013 at 04:35 PM
the Weaker Seed

The Weaker Seed

Virillity:

Virility (from the Latin virilitas, manhood or virility, derived from Latin vir, man) refers to any of a wide range of masculine characteristics viewed positively. It is applicable to women but not to negative characteristics. The Oxford English Dictionary (OED1) says virile is "marked by strength or force". Virility is commonly associated with vigour, health, sturdiness, and constitution, especially in the fathering of children. In this last sense, virility is to men as fertility is to women. OED1 also notes that virile has become obsolete in referring to a "nubile" young woman, or "a maid that is Marriageable or ripe for a Husband, or Virill".[2]

Historically, masculine attributes such as beard growth have been seen as signs of virility and leadership (for example in ancient Egypt and Greece).[1]

===
Proceeding from the above definition, what deep seated consequence in male pathology are likely to occur? A command of destiny? Longevity? Now, imagine being a totally devoid of participation in that definition at all.

What pathological consequences are likely to occur then?

Would you be capable of engaging every atrocity at the disposal of man? I contend that this is the very condition that has enabled the caucasian pathology to degenerate to it's present levels, and it is a direct result of his being the weaker seed.

There is no woman on the planet that the white man can impregnate, that will result in the birth of a white baby except a white woman.

So Black Man, this is the reason that we will re-visit this subject time and time again in the future, because we need to be reminded that our seed being the dominant seed comes with irrefutable power, emmence responsibility and magnificent promise.

Do you know what Sankofa means? To return to our true origins.

Sankofa

Go To Top