Pages:  1  ..  13  14  15
Author: Subject: MtmM_the story teller
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.7.2018 at 01:10 PM
just my thoughts

hey Journal,

During the 2016 national election it was said that if Donald Trump ever gets elected, he'll start a war!

Well, he didn't start an actual war, you know, guns, bullets and bombs.
But he is starting an economic war.
I thought it will be with China. But I was wrong. It's not only China, but with Canada, Mexico, and 17 European countries called the EU (European Union)
Notice how quite Japan and India is at the present moment.

From what I have read, these tariffs, taxes on in-coming goods from outside our borders. Will take effect around the end of July 2018. If not sooner. AND these same countries are imposing TARIFFS of their own that are targeted against Trump's strongholds in the USA.
We'll see if Trump's strategy works? And who it will hurt first.

The Koch Brothers, and their wealthy associates who contribute 100's of millions of dollars to have a Republican government are now complaining about the tariffs.
This last December 2017 the Republican dominated US Congress have voted a healthy tax cut for the wealthy. Now, President Trump's executive action with Tariffs is threatening to take that away.
HOW IRONIC!?!(coincidental; unexpected ):yes:

another subject.

You Tube University save me money

One of my bulbs in my car headlights went out. So the next day I went to the auto parts store to purchase replacements. $14.95 for each bulb. 2 bulbs plus tax. Then the parts store clerk says he can install them for another 50 bucks.
I looked at the bulbs and said, "I'll try".
Well sir, if have any trouble, come on back.

Once I arrived home I'd fired up my laptop and went to YouTube.
"How to install headlights on a 2008 Nissan Sentra.
A 5 minute tutorial later and actual replacement took me 20 minutes.

Dayum I thought....an experienced mechanic would have taken 5 minutes or less....and then charge me $50.00!

Thank You, YouTube.:yes:
JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6.17.2018 at 02:01 PM
A couple of thoughts about Trump

hey Journal,

Trump is just being himself....to me it was no surprised because I voted against him. Along with 31 million other voters. But it was the electoral college that put him into power.

In private life this man filed bankruptcy 6 times....a bankruptcy is basically a broken contract. Many reasons why one gets broken. Mainly though, you're unable or unwilling to honor the terms.
Well, since he's the POTUS.....he's still breaking contracts. Paris Climate Agreement, Iran Nuclear Agreement, NAFTA, and a few more. And making new ones which will benefit him and his family after he leaves the White House.

Building a wall......well, he's being successful in doing that....no, not the physical one he promised between Central America and the USA. The other wall called, "Tariffs"! With most countries the USA trade with.

Robert Mueller, Russian Collusion, and other high crimes......it all depends on the US Congress this coming fall (November) elections.
If the Republicans retain control, little chance of impeachment. If Democrats wins control, high chance of impeachment.
That is one good reason WHY one should vote!
 Pages:  1  ..  13  14  15

Go To Top