Author: Subject: Speaking of ??
MrAdams
CL Leader

Mood: Glad to be patroling the CocoaLounge again... :yes:

ask.gif posted on 5.5.2011 at 04:37 PM
Speaking of ??

good-evening everyone,

giving out your phone number..

why do people get pissed when they never get a call?

for instance.. a man approaches a woman who doesnt even look like she is interested let alone having a good day.. he makes her smile for a quick second over some corny ass line he just gave her.. So I guess he feels the need to give her his number.. they cross paths all the time..

why he gotta give her an attitude cause she never called him?

vice versa..

sincerely,
mradams

Helping Patrol The CL Lounge...
babybear
Platinum Member

Mood: Beautiful

[*] posted on 5.5.2011 at 09:18 PM

He's mad that she gave him false hope. In his mind he's probably thinking: "Why take my number when knew you weren't gonna call me?"

This post has made me look at my actions because I give my number out to avoid rejecting men who approach me even though most of the time I am not interested in anything they have to say to me. If you knew what kind of men I tend to attract, you would understand why I pray that they never call me :lol:

Thank You MrAdams for helping me see the error of my ways :lmao:

No but on a more serious note... I need to stop doing that because the bottom line is this: If I know I'm not interested, then I don't need to waste his time or mine.

I'm Just Me :coffee:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 5.6.2011 at 04:19 PM

Whenever you play that game,expect to get bitten.Giving a woman your number is no guarantee she will call.You have to expect that.Say i meet a woman that interests me.I will never asked for her number.Instead I will give her mine.Strange?....Not really.If she calls me that one time,I take the reins from there.Because that one time shows me that she interested and we're not wasting each other's time.If I don't hear from her in a decent time frame,I simply move on.Its no biggie becasue the world is full of women.Being turned down by one or a dozen shouldn't mess with a man's mind.
Homegirl 50
Super Administrator

Mood: feeling good :tu:

[*] posted on 5.7.2011 at 03:14 PM

"for instance.. a man approaches a woman who doesnt even look like she is interested let alone having a good day.. he makes her smile for a quick second over some corny ass line he just gave her.. So I guess he feels the need to give her his number.. they cross paths all the time.."

This attitude is so funky to begin with why does he care. Sounds like he thought he was doing her a favor. If he thought she didn't look like she was interested to begin with why did he give her his number?

When other people make mistakes, we seek justice.
When we make mistakes, we seek compassion.
The lesson is to give to others what you seek.
--Maura Cullen

Go To Top