Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Cuz I'm DADDY
BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Awake and Aware

[*] posted on 4.9.2011 at 02:23 AM
Cuz I'm DADDY

Little things that happen that make U want 2 write a book.

Out shopping with the family 2Day

Being 1 of only two guys in the clothing store, I let out a yawn of boredom. the Young man, out with his woman, soon let out a yawn.

"Now U got me doing it". He said while trying 2 control his yawn. Quick reply, "That's what happens when Ur out shopping with Ur woman". A snort, followed by a smile said he understood.

Men shop differently then women. WE get in and get out. we've got 2 much [Censored] 2 do. But 2 be fair, WE men will spent 20 minutes choosing between 2 types of #2 cross tipped screwdrivers. :whistle:

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.9.2011 at 11:19 PM

4/9/11

Got up at the early morning hour of 2PM this fine Saturday 2 take the Family out cloths shopping. :wtf: is everything made 2 wear like a China man? I wear XX and everything on sale is SM or Med. And what's in MY size, I wouldn't give away.

Next store 2 pricey. But Sale man gave 411 on another store down in the hood.

Doing Business with Hood peeps is like playing with fire. Sure there are benefits but still... can burn U.

Now Je-Wish peeps (Cuz U know WE DON'T OWN THE STORE) speak that Yadish tongue while eyeballing U as U go up and down their store. I would've long since left, but my woman found a suit she liked 4 me.

Now this is important: Hand some1 currency, they need 2 hand it back. NOT put it on the counter. It's the little things that matter. He did hand my the receipt, but it cost him a pair of shoes, belt, and watch. C everyday is a test. And If U let just 1 person get over on U, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, U downgraded Urselve 2 a mindless consumer.

I wonder what these TAMAHUs r gonna do when their Green God fails em.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.15.2011 at 11:08 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110416/ap_on_re_us/us_severe_weather;_ylt=AlJO9Y...

Last night around 1:55am heard the fallout sirens going off over the sound of the fan on out night stand. Turned the fan off and realized that it was a no [Censored] deal. got up 2 check on the little 1, and noticed that she heard the same thing over her Television and was wide awake 2. About 2 go n2 Daddy mode about lights and T.V. on. and whose paying the bills. Then the power went. PK U can go n2 Mommy's and Daddy's room just 4 2night. And off she went.
Nestled in between us I figured that if U gotta go, go with the 1's U love.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.9.2016 at 01:29 PM

It's been awhile, so in no piticular order.

1/8/16 the look

Little 1 sees a boy. Caught the Look. Looked at her (So who is he?) Look back (U know when I TELL U.) Look at her again (U better GIVE ME a name B4 I go all Nat Turner up in here.)
Softly spoken, "Shhh. Ur embrassing me".
By now, my look, (DaFuk U say? Listen here MFer...) That look I gave WITHOUT speaking a word gave up, "He's a boy I like". Then with just a nod, (OK. It's cool). And with a second last look (Just make sure he KNOWS 2 meet me.)

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.9.2016 at 02:16 PM

1/2/16

Little 1 out shopping with Daddy. 2 lines. OK 2 her choose a line. 1 line had 2 shoppers, while the other had 3. Like her mom, she had choosing the 2 shoppers.

Wait a moment. LOOK carefully. The guy ahead of us thought I was talking 2 him. I suggested 2 him THIS is a learning moment. Back to our child. Now, the 2 over there have a lot of chit (:yes: I talk that way around her. But constructively) 2 check out. While the 3 who is now 2 have fewer then 3 items each. We'll be done and out B4 the head of the line. He knew the Father and child bond so he just listened. and :yes: We were out B4 the other line.

NEVER waste a moment to teach.

BMFRU2
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 1.22.2016 at 07:26 PM

She made A/B Honor Roll so she got a Cell. What I learned. Phones to a girl is like car keys to a boy. Her age when I first drove a go kart at 1 of those tracks. Let's just say, "We learn by doing". Never did get that bug outta my system. As 4 her, she's now part of the cell phone crew. I can only imagine what all her girlfriends at school do during recess.

Go To Top