[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Just Checkin' In.
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Feel like flyin' away. How many more good deeds I gotta do before I get my wings?

[*] posted on 11.26.2010 at 02:55 PM
Just Checkin' In.

:wave: Hello CL Fam, hope you all had a fabulous Holiday. Just wanted to stop by and give ya'll a shout, not that you even care at all, but there are a lot of you that I still hold very close and dear to my heart. Hope everyone's been well. Miss you guys!

Always,
Mellow
:wizard:

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember...all Im offering is the truth, nothing more. ~ Morpheus The Matrix

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Feel like flyin' away. How many more good deeds I gotta do before I get my wings?

[*] posted on 11.27.2010 at 12:22 AM

Oh nobody can say hello huh? Ya'll rollin like THAT now?

Kool. :yes:

Well it was nice being back in the house anyway. Still I wish you all well.

Have peace my people, I still got love.

Lata.....

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember...all Im offering is the truth, nothing more. ~ Morpheus The Matrix

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
BronzeBlossom
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: intrigued

[*] posted on 11.27.2010 at 01:21 AM

Hey! I missed you (not around here much myself) -- and I need to know: Is the UGC still up and running? I had featured UGC in a book I'm retooling, but I need to know if you're still working it!
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Restoration

[*] posted on 11.27.2010 at 11:05 AM

Yes mellow, no we do not love you anymore.

So tell us what you have been up to, well you know Cocoa lounge stilll needs you.

I asked Black Ceasar where you were, how is internet radio and the artist you are looking after?

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"Buy truth and do not sell it" proverbs of King Solomon

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

My president is a british manchunian canditate assassin

http://designsdelight.com
http://commodityonlinetradingz.com/
grrlie
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.27.2010 at 02:04 PM

Hey girl..:wave:

Confucius08
Lifetime Member

Mood: My mood is always...WTF?

[*] posted on 11.27.2010 at 04:21 PM

Well I'll be :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Hey Ms. Mellow!!! Hope all is well. Nice to see you!!

"South Florida can bite the Big One"
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.29.2010 at 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BronzeBlossom
Hey! I missed you (not around here much myself) -- and I need to know: Is the UGC still up and running? I had featured UGC in a book I'm retooling, but I need to know if you're still working it!

:wave: Hey Girlie! Missed you too, and YES im still working UGC. I went on hiatus with the radio for a spell, but I'll be starting that back up in a minute.

Right now Im working on something waaaaaay bigger! Im producing, directing & editing a 10 piece DVD Series about the music industry in order to educate all these up and coming artist who want to break into the business. They all want to get that break just to end up broke, because they walk in knowing nothing about the business.

Im interviewing a lot of pioneers in the industry to give these the real deal on the biz. The first DVD is set to be released sometime in January 2011....

I can talk about this for days, but I can show you better than I can tell you and it won't take up as much of your time. lol Below you'll find a clip I put together to use as a promo for the series. This is a clip of RcLarock (the micstro) & Championship DJ Slice speaking and teaching on the art of DJing. Check it out when you get a minute....okay 10 minutes. LOL

It's good hearing from you, and thank you for stopping in! :tu:

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

waving.gif posted on 11.29.2010 at 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by speakout
Yes mellow, no we do not love you anymore.

So tell us what you have been up to, well you know Cocoa lounge stilll needs you.

I asked Black Ceasar where you were, how is internet radio and the artist you are looking after?

Heeeeyyy Speak!!! Good to see ya'! I hope you're still speaking out! lol

Blackceasar doesn't know where I am, we had a disagreement on facebook and his black azz unfriended me. :ummm: lol I haven't been talking to him since. I did talk to him through texting last Monday but even that wasn't a conversation. He's WACK. LOL

As far as my artist "Kali" he's doing well. He actually ended up signing with Universal Music Group for a year and just as I've always told him about these record labels, they did NOTHING....except let him do a few shows, and cut ONE video that they did nothing with. It was crazy. So when the contract was up he walked. He's still doing his music thang, he's got some new tracks and he's taking his music in a whole nother direction. Gospel Rap, he's actually a youth pastor at a church in Houston now too! LOL

Here's one of his new tracks I just put up on youtube.

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

waving.gif posted on 11.29.2010 at 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by grrlie
Hey girl..:wave:

:wave: Heeeeyyyy Girlie!!! How you been girl? Good to see you're still over here holdin' it down! :tu:

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

lol.gif posted on 11.29.2010 at 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Confucius08
Well I'll be :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Hey Ms. Mellow!!! Hope all is well. Nice to see you!!

Now Confucius you know you ain't gotta be fallin all out like that. LMAO!!

All is great on this side, I can't even complain....life is good! Hope all is wall with you Mama, you still in Philly? I should have run into you SOMEWHERE on these lonely streets by now. LOL It's good seeing you here though. Thanks for hollerin' at a sista! ;)

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
BronzeBlossom
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: intrigued

[*] posted on 11.30.2010 at 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MsMellow
Quote:
Originally posted by BronzeBlossom

:wave: Hey Girlie! Missed you too, and YES im still working UGC. I went on hiatus with the radio for a spell, but I'll be starting that back up in a minute.

Right now Im working on something waaaaaay bigger! Im producing, directing & editing a 10 piece DVD Series about the music industry in order to educate all these up and coming artist who want to break into the business. They all want to get that break just to end up broke, because they walk in knowing nothing about the business.

Im interviewing a lot of pioneers in the industry to give these the real deal on the biz. The first DVD is set to be released sometime in January 2011....

I can talk about this for days, but I can show you better than I can tell you and it won't take up as much of your time. lol Below you'll find a clip I put together to use as a promo for the series. This is a clip of RcLarock (the micstro) & Championship DJ Slice speaking and teaching on the art of DJing. Check it out when you get a minute....okay 10 minutes. LOL

It's good hearing from you, and thank you for stopping in! :tu:

[/quote

I'm breathing a big sigh of relief here . . . I am just about to release the Freedom Guide for Music Creators, Vol. 2, and I nearly cut the UGC out because I wasn't sure it was still up and running . . . but it's back in again, effective immediately! I'll be checking your video tomorrow -- if I like what I see, I may be hitting you up on U2U for further business-related convo . . .

But, away from all that . . . I've missed you around here. :welcome: back!
roarin1
Roaring

Mood: always power

[*] posted on 11.30.2010 at 03:23 AM

HOTEP SISTA MELLOW!!

(if I didn't know that YOU was such a busy SISTA! I would be ballin' YOU out right now!! rather than sayin' WELCOME BACK! but...)

I miss YOUR 'wits' 'round here! Nice ta read YOU again!!

Whelp....what cha waitin for! the floor is YOURS!!

Holla at a Brutha!!

ROARIN.......
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 12.1.2010 at 10:19 AM

Hey Ms. Mellow good to see you! Long time no hear.... :)

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

waving.gif posted on 12.1.2010 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by roarin1
HOTEP SISTA MELLOW!!

(if I didn't know that YOU was such a busy SISTA! I would be ballin' YOU out right now!! rather than sayin' WELCOME BACK! but...)

I miss YOUR 'wits' 'round here! Nice ta read YOU again!!

Whelp....what cha waitin for! the floor is YOURS!!

Holla at a Brutha!!

ROARIN.......

Roarin!!! My Brotha, My Brotha! I see YOU still over here rebel yellin! LOL Thank you for sparing me the ballin' out of the century cuz I KNOW how you do. :yikes: LOL! Im glad to see you moving onward in the fight and continuing to spread that knowledge that we ALL should be hungry for right about now.

Im still doin the same as I ever was, still shooting, producing, editing and directing. It wares me down sometimes but I still love it, so I just keep on movin'!

Hope all has been well with you, and it's always a pleasure hearing from you.....even if you are ballin' me out! LOL

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
MsMellow
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.1.2010 at 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by msclassy
Hey Ms. Mellow good to see you! Long time no hear.... :)

Hey Ms. Classy! :wave: It's good seeing you to sista girl, how ya been?

The Red Pill
Blue Pill
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top