Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: What was the Religion of Christ Jesus?
waterboxer
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.19.2010 at 12:00 PM

^^Then why add anything at all to this thread if, you aren't open to debate or discussion? O I got it... :whistle:
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 11.19.2010 at 02:05 PM

This was my "addition":

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
I am so happy I am satisfied with my religion that I don't have to bash other people's beliefs in a sad/pathetic/sour grapes attempt to justify my own. But then, that is the essence of faith, is it not? Belief in things unseen, not -- "textual evidence" -- from heathen and other non-Christian sources. :coffee:

Seems to me the question should be to Akebulan, to wit: 'why attempt to debate another's religious beliefs with them when they have already indicated their disgust, scorn and contempt for your blasphemous heathen attempt?

AbuKhaled
Gold Member

Mood: AllPraise2Allah

[*] posted on 11.24.2010 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by AbuKhaled
Quote:

Honey, none of your comments address the issues.

Anyone in there right mind can see where Jesus said; "Not every one that says to me; `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven." (Mt.7:21).

I ask, Where did Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) Ever Say "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity"?

Please provide us with just ONE VERSE.

I see you dropped the dozen or more Islamic websites, etc., from your sig line. Are you seeking to convert to Christianity? If so, U2U. If not, miss me. I don't debate my religion with heathens.

There is no debate; I've shared with you where you are taught in your own collection of books to 'Prove all things'; and I asked you for one ounce of proof, Yet this is the best you can come up with?

Way to go!
:mj:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.24.2010 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Honey, none of your comments address the issues.

Anyone in there right mind can see where Jesus said; "Not every one that says to me; `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven." (Mt.7:21).

I ask, Where did Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) Ever Say "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity"?

Please provide us with just ONE VERSE.

I see you dropped the dozen or more Islamic websites, etc., from your sig line. Are you seeking to convert to Christianity? If so, U2U. If not, miss me. I don't debate my religion with heathens.

There is no debate; I've shared with you where you are taught in your own collection of books

LOL! You're a real hoot! "Shared".... :rolling: :lol:

Oh my! I see there is no end to your foolishness (unless there are reading comprehension challenges involved :yes: ), thus:

Why I write "okay":

Quote:

1. I think you're crazy and we all know that you don't argue with crazy
people - you agree with them.

2. You've been proven wrong, but you can't admit it or even walk away.

3. You're the smartest person in your group and you're shocked that
anyone, even a stranger in cyberspace, does not accept your word as
gospel and you lash out at them with condescension and/or (attempted)
belittlement.

4. You're bankrupt of ideas and instead of walking away, you resort to
personal attacks.

5. You've found yourself foxed, your ideas filled with holes, and are
nitpicking at irrelevancies, such as names used in an example not even
in the thread.

6. You're a control freak, a dilettante, a gadfly, an obstructionist,
pushing an agenda that has nothing to do with the convo but that I can
see through, etc.

Thus, In light of the above:

okay

AbuKhaled
Gold Member

Mood: AllPraise2Allah

[*] posted on 11.24.2010 at 10:48 PM

Jesus - Lord or Messenger?

Jesus, the noble Messenger of Allah carried the same call of all Prophets and Messengers; that none is be worshiped except the Creator.

He never affirmed divinity for himself, nor did any Prophet or Messenger before him. He was a humble servant and Messenger of his Lord, who performed miracles by Allah's permission in order to prove his prophecy and guide the people away from the darkness of paganism and polytheism and to return them back to the way of Abraham, the monotheistic religion of Islam (worshiping God alone).
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.25.2010 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
Jesus - Lord or Messenger?

Jesus, the noble Messenger of Allah carried the same call of all Prophets and Messengers; that none is be worshiped except the Creator.

He never affirmed divinity for himself, nor did any Prophet or Messenger before him. He was a humble servant and Messenger of his Lord, who performed miracles by Allah's permission in order to prove his prophecy and guide the people away from the darkness of paganism and polytheism and to return them back to the way of Abraham, the monotheistic religion of Islam (worshiping God alone).

Some Excellent Sites for Authentic information about Islaam are:

SPUBS
Bakkah
TROID
The Noble Quraan
Islaam For Kids
Fatwa Islam
Al Baseerah
SALAF
Islam CA
Hijra
Calgary Islam