Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: What was the Religion of Christ Jesus?
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

Mood: AllPraise2Allah

[*] posted on 10.30.2010 at 10:52 PM
What was the Religion of Christ Jesus?

An intriguing lecture exploring the true religion of Jesus the Messiah.

The lecturer explains the Islamic belief in Jesus (based upon Quranic evidence) and challenges the listener to produce a clear emphatic text from the Bible supporting the modern-day Trinitarian belief of Jesus being God and an object of Worship. Using primarily textual evidence (from a variety of sources, Muslim and non-Muslim) and sound reasoning, the audience is encouraged to adopt the actual religion of the beloved Prophet Jesus, the same religion as Moses, Abraham and Muhammad (may Allaah be pleased with all of them), that being the religion of tawheed (monotheism).

A poignant exchange between the lecturer and the attendees follows in the Q&A period; this lecture is an important eye-opener and an inspirational plea to one who truly loves Jesus, to follow his religion and to worship his Lord, the Creator of all.

Audio

Listen to this Lecture...

http://www.troid.org/media/events/2009/christjesus-sm.jpg
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 10.31.2010 at 11:32 AM

I am so happy I am satisfied with my religion that I don't have to bash other people's beliefs in a sad/pathetic/sour grapes attempt to justify my own. But then, that is the essence of faith, is it not? Belief in things unseen, not -- "textual evidence" -- from heathen and other non-Christian sources. :coffee:

AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.12.2010 at 01:23 AM

Bismillah Wasalat Wasalaam Ala Rasulillah

Tea, your comments are not clear; I'm not sure what you are insinuating, but aren't you taught in your collection of books not to believe everything you are told on "blind faith"? Rather, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21) and "God is not [the author] of confusion" (1 Corinthians 14:33.)

So let's make it clear, the goal is not to "bash your beliefs", but rather share the 'True Message of Jesus Christ' (peace be upon him), and demonstrate that even your own "Christian Sources" does not 'support the modern-day Trinitarian belief of Jesus being God and an object of Worship.'

In fact, if you look at what he (peace be upon him) said, you will fine that HE NEVER STATED IN ONE VERSE. "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity".

To the contrary you have where "Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30. Furthermore, all prophet (peace be upon them) taught to Single out The God alone in worship, Avoid worshiping False Deities, brought the Glad Tidings of Paradise, and Warned about The Hell Fire.

So my dear, I don't have to "justify" anything because "There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tght and believes in Allh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allh is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Allh is the Wal (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliy (supporters and helpers) are Tght [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever." (Al-Baqarah 2:256 -257)

So I pray that you accept and are satisfied with The Truth. May The God Guide you and Correct your situation.... Ameen

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.12.2010 at 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AbuKhaled

Tea, your comments are not clear; I'm not sure what you are insinuating,

This is what I wrote: "I am so happy I am satisfied with my religion that I don't have to bash other people's beliefs in a sad/pathetic/sour grapes attempt to justify my own. But then, that is the essence of faith, is it not? Belief in things unseen, not -- "textual evidence" -- from heathen and other non-Christian sources."

What about the above is unclear to you?

JrHagler
Supreme Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.12.2010 at 02:31 PM

The answer is simple:

Buddhism :wow:
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.13.2010 at 09:46 PM

Everything that I quoted and addressed from your indirect accusations throughout my response; please read and reflect.

:thanx:
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.13.2010 at 10:04 PM

In the Name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful

There are many questions that come to mind when the name Jesus is mentioned. Some people say he was a prophet, others call him a god, while others say he was a very wise man. But whatever your idea is, one thing remains certain: he was not your ordinary man. So if there is something special about him, why all the confusion?

Just who was Jesus anyway?
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.13.2010 at 10:06 PM

His Origin

Jesus lived about 2,000 years ago in ancient Palestine when the Roman Empire was at its zenith. He was not conceived in the usual way, but was implanted in the womb of a young woman named Mary. God simply commanded, Be and he was. In this sense, he was a word of God and a special sign for humanity. In fact, he was the last in a long line of religious guides sent to the Jews.
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.13.2010 at 10:10 PM

Mary, The Blessed
Mary was a righteous woman. Her mother dedicated her to Gods service even before she was born. As a child, she lived a life marked by health and righteousness, which others pointed to in admiration. She was raised by the wise Zechariah, who instilled in her, a beautiful sense of faith in God. When she had become a young woman, Mary sought to purify herself further before her Lord. Knowing that the hustle of life in the towns was distracting, she withdrew from her people to a sanctuary in the East. There she could meditate in seclusion and peace. Suddenly, on a day that seemed no different from the rest, an angel of God visited her, disguised in the likeness of a human.

Behold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Al-Masih 'Isa. The son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. [Al-Quran 3:45]

AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.13.2010 at 10:13 PM

For complete article see Who Was Christ Jesus:

We invite you to learn more about Islam.
Visit us at: MASJIDUL GHURABAA 8220 Washington Street, S.
Laurel, Maryland 20724
(301) 534‐5750 Phone
info@mgmd.org Email
http://www.mgmd.org Website
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.14.2010 at 11:58 AM

Quote:
Everything that I quoted and addressed from your indirect accusations throughout my response; please read and reflect.

:thanx:

From the Christian to the Islamic:

"I am so happy I am satisfied with my religion that I don't have to bash other people's beliefs in a sad/pathetic/sour grapes attempt to justify my own. But then, that is the essence of faith, is it not? Belief in things unseen, not -- "textual evidence" -- from heathen and other non-Christian sources."

Please read and make a mighty attempt to comprehend. And, as you re-read, please note, there is NOTHING "indirect" about my response. I stand by every in-your-face word, every in-your-face sentiment.

You're welcome.

NY_writer
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 11.14.2010 at 09:04 PM

Quote:

Tea, your comments are not clear; I'm not sure what you are insinuating, but aren't you taught in your collection of books not to believe everything you are told on "blind faith"? Rather, "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21) and "God is not [the author] of confusion" (1 Corinthians 14:33.)

So let's make it clear, the goal is not to "bash your beliefs", but rather share the 'True Message of Jesus Christ' (peace be upon him), and demonstrate that even your own "Christian Sources" does not 'support the modern-day Trinitarian belief of Jesus being God and an object of Worship.'

In fact, if you look at what he (peace be upon him) said, you will fine that HE NEVER STATED IN ONE VERSE. "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity".

To the contrary you have where "Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." Mark 12:29-30. Furthermore, all prophet (peace be upon them) taught to Single out The God alone in worship, Avoid worshiping False Deities, brought the Glad Tidings of Paradise, and Warned about The Hell Fire.

So my dear, I don't have to "justify" anything because "There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tght and believes in Allh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allh is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Allh is the Wal (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliy (supporters and helpers) are Tght [false deities and false leaders, etc.], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever." (Al-Baqarah 2:256 -257)

So I pray that you accept and are satisfied with The Truth. May The God Guide you and Correct your situation.... Ameen

gotta love it when non christians try to interpret the bible. the scripture 1 thes. 5 21 refers to testing those that claim to be prophets. for that you are to rely on the wisdom that God gives you and use discernment this is not in reference to as you put it "blind faith"

"You think it is easier to forget about your troubles when the trouble is destroying you"

-U2 'The Troubles'
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.18.2010 at 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by NY_writer
for that you are to rely on the wisdom that .... this is not in reference to as you put it "blind faith"

Interesting how "Christians" never address the questions raised and just constantly dance around the issues.
:mj::
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

[*] posted on 11.18.2010 at 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey

Honey, none of your comments address the issues.

Anyone in there right mind can see where Jesus said; "Not every one that says to me; `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven." (Mt.7:21).

I ask, Where did Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) Ever Say "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity"?

Please provide us with just ONE VERSE.
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.19.2010 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey

Honey, none of your comments address the issues.

Anyone in there right mind can see where Jesus said; "Not every one that says to me; `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven." (Mt.7:21).

I ask, Where did Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) Ever Say "I am your Lord and Savior", "I am KING of Kings and LORD of Lords", "I am God in human flesh", and that "he could make his skin any color he wants.", or "I have the power and dominion over everything in this universe, I can do whatever I want." (as others stated) or, "I AM LORD", "WORSHIP ME", "I AM HUMAN AND DIVINE", "I AM GOD", "I AM THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", "I AM THREE GODS IN ONE ie. Trinity"?

Please provide us with just ONE VERSE.

I see you dropped the dozen or more Islamic websites, etc., from your sig line. Are you seeking to convert to Christianity? If so, U2U. If not, miss me. I don't debate my religion with heathens.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top