0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Very emotional
SingleWifey

Mood: Loved

ask.gif posted on 5.6.2010 at 06:17 PM
Very emotional

Well ladies and or gentlemen i must say i am one confused female. I am very emotional and i can't say why, but i think im just insainly in love with a man that i don't trust but i really want to but my intuition is telling me to watch him. Then i have this ex that just won't LEAVE ME ALONE, he is very childish and doesn't wanna grow up so i had to do what's best for me and walk away from that situation because it was no good but now he is just on ma back and won't leave. Now i have gotten to the point were i don't wanna go out anymore and i just wanna be at home with a good book and or funny show and movie because i am DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE with a guy who i have been seeing for like 3 years and we have been through alot which i believe is part of the reason why i just can't go all the way with him, and everybody wants us to be together but i have to be sure this or i am really what he wants before we take that step. I don't know what should i do?

You can't be truly happy as a woman until your a honest woman, first yourself then your peers, but then again how much hurt can you go through...
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: One Happy Camper

[*] posted on 5.6.2010 at 08:23 PM

You're dangerously in love, insanely in love, have an ex who wants to get back with you and through it all, you want only to be alone.....

What the HECK are you talking about??? :headscratch:

Out of Love, you can speak with straight fury
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it
Choose your hypnotist well.....
Ergo,
the blue pill (illusion), or the red pill (reality)
SingleWifey

[*] posted on 5.6.2010 at 08:43 PM

Lol im sorry i just jumbled everything together, but yes i guess you could say im dangerously in love with 1 dude the one i have been involved with for some years now and when i said i've gotten to the point were i wanna just stay in the house i meant with him just me and him. And not goin to clubs and all that other stuff that might would get me somewere i don't need to be, so i guess you could say i would just rather be alone with him. An i guess it was pretty irrelevant me bringin up my ex but i was kinda curious how do you get rid of those??:whistle:

You can't be truly happy as a woman until your a honest woman, first yourself then your peers, but then again how much hurt can you go through...
Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 5.6.2010 at 08:49 PM

How do you get rid of an ex? What's he doing? What kind of personality does he have? How does he harass you? Why don't you just say, "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested?" :headscratch:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it
Ergo,
youngheart
Lifetime Member

Mood: Is it that time already!

[*] posted on 5.7.2010 at 03:47 PM

:drink:

When life gives you lemons,Make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it!
SingleWifey

[*] posted on 5.10.2010 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea_Honey
How do you get rid of an ex? What's he doing? What kind of personality does he have? How does he harass you? Why don't you just say, "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested?" :headscratch:

Well he keeps calling me when i clearly don't wanna talk to him, i never answer the phone from his number the only way he gets me is if he calls from a number i don't know, and he is very childish, his personality changes according to the type of people he is around, he never is consistant with the way he acts and that is one of the many reasons that me and him didn't work. An i've told him to leave me alone but he act like he don't understand english

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 5.10.2010 at 07:27 PM

If all he's doing is calling you on the phone, well, hang up.

Ergo,
SingleWifey

[*] posted on 5.10.2010 at 07:43 PM

i do, do you know if t-mobile has call block?:ummm:

Tea_Honey
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 5.10.2010 at 09:43 PM

The only thing I know is that I'm not playing this game anymore. :wave:

Ergo,
SingleWifey

[*] posted on 5.11.2010 at 05:46 PM

Wow, whatever:dunno:

babybear
Platinum Member

Mood: Beautiful

[*] posted on 5.24.2010 at 09:52 AM

Whoa Girl pump your breaks and SLOW DOWN! Your mind is spinning in sooo many different directions. Take time to Exhale.

Okay Now to the heart of the matter:

Your EX....

Block his number/emails, or get a restraining order. If you ignore him long enough, trust me he will get either tired of or be bored by the cat-and-mouse game and eventually he'll stop contacting you.

Your Current Guy...

If you don't trust him but you've been with him for 3 years, then why are still tying to hold on to the relationship?? :shades:

Let it go boo. I know it will be hard because you're used to him, but if connecting to him has affected you to the point of diconnecting with the world and life itself, is the connection really worth it?

Do you not understand that being with him is a violation of your civil rights? Girl... Love yourself enough to excercise your right to pursue happiness. Free yourself from this emotional catastrophe ... Nothing positive can evolve from being "Dangerously in Love". True love is patient, kind, not jealous.... The word Danger serves as a WARNING sign in most instances. So perhaps this is a relationship in which you need to either AVOID at all cost or Proceed with Caution. I would go with option 1, but that's just me.

In any event, Life is too short to be losing your mind over men who are not worth one inkling of space in your brain. Turn your brain off and seek God's guidance... HE will NEVER Steer you wrong. Find positive ways to feed your mind body and spirit. You are God's Princess.... you should NEVER settle for Less than God's Best.

Stay Beautiful/Stay Blessed....

Luv Nicole

I'm Just Me :coffee:
SingleWifey

[*] posted on 6.8.2010 at 07:00 PM

Thank you very much that was useful information and def words to think about. No one really has a stable answer. :thanx: Baby Bear