Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Ask me Anything(The sequel) Brown Bomber
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

butterfly.gif posted on 10.28.2009 at 01:45 PM
Ask me Anything(The sequel) Brown Bomber

Okay, once again I'm on the Hot Seat! (lol).I don't expect too many questions,but you can fire away anyway.....If you got the balls!:rofl:
brownskin87
Gold Member

Mood: am i free? really?

[*] posted on 10.28.2009 at 03:35 PM

I don't have balls but let me get it started, so what kind of undies do u prefer ur woman to sport?

Everybody has a choice. I am not here to shove my light down everybody's throat. for those who don't want it. i have nothing to defend-lauryn hill
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.28.2009 at 08:57 PM

Believe it or not,traditional panties usually high cut and form fitting.Bikini cut panties don't do it for me and that's okay.Something about those traditional undergarments do it for me.They show off the woman's ass and upper thighs.Color?....Classic white of course!:flirty:
youngheart
Lifetime Member

Mood: Is it that time already!

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 10:22 AM

1.If you were facing execution,what would you choose for your last meal?

2.If you were facing execution,what would you most likely be accused of?

3.If you had 1000.00 to do with as you please,how would you spend it?

4.What is the most interesting book you have ever read?

5. Your favorite place to eat out?

6.What are you most likely to do with your free time?

7.If you were able to spend the day with some of those strange little men from your childhood,how would you spend it,what would you all talk about?

8.I admire you you because like my son you are a great single father,how has this changed you?

9.What are some of your favorite T.V shows to watch when you have the time?

10.My daughter also works at a Public Library and seems to have a lot of problems with the clientel because like her mother she's no good at the ass kissing thing,How do you cope with the idiots that use the Library?

11.Your favorite holiday and why?

12.What is one food that you could eat everyday?

13.What's your favorite junk food?

14.What bord games do you enjoy playing?

15.Is there anything in lie you regret?

16.Ever been arrested or close to it?

17.Do you frequent any of the Social Ntework Sites like Facebook,Myspace or Twitter?

18.What is the one thing you and your son always enjoy doing together?

19.If given the opportunity to accompany the astronauts on a mission,would you accept?

20.Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

21.Your favorite alcoholic drink?

22.As a teen did you try any or all of the things teens like to try,(smoking,marijauna,drinking).

23.One of your most precious memories to date?

24.Will you even give up one of the two women you love?

25.Oprah or The View?

26.We all know that Janet Jackson is your woman in your mind,could you handle it if she stepped to you and said she was your's to have forever?

27.Do you enjoy westerns,if so what is your favorite?

28.A week's vacation and you must spend it alone,what's your plans?

29.Baseball ,Football or Basketball?

30.We all know you have a humorous side,who are some of your favorite comedians?

31.How do feel about Reality shows and would you ever be a part of one?

32.If Pres.Obama came to you and told you that for reasons he would rather keep to himself,he had to leave office and was hand-picking you to take the reins,what would your plans for our Country be?

33.Recently a 15 yr.old was gang-raped and crowd watched with no one having the sense to intervene,if you had walked up on this scenario,what would you reaction have been?

34.One of your favorite teachers and how he/she inspired you?

35.My uncle always said he never played sports in school because they needed someone to watch over the Cheerleaders and Majorettes,what was your position,one the field or in the bleachers?

36.Are you looking forward to being a Grandfather?

37.What are your plans for your retirement?

38.Most men are good cooks,some of them are sad cooks.Which one are you and what's your speciality?

39.Spending a day at the State Fair,what would be your main attraction,the foods,the rides or the exhibits?

40.Who do you get most of you traits from,Mom or Dad?

I would ask more,but I really need to concentrate on the view right now!! :)

When life gives you lemons,Make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it!
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 01:37 PM

^ lol @ Youngheart's gigantic list of questions...payback for Brownbomber...lol

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

What do you think is the most useless class in high school or college?

Whats your most missed memory?

If you dont know the words to a song do you improvise?

A t.v. show you secretly enjoy?

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
Diamond
Lifetime Member

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 06:26 PM

LOLOMG Youngheart...lol.....Paybacks is a Mutha...lol....BB gonna get you....lol...

Okay...few from lil ole me...Lil Miss Smarty Pantz..:D

What celeb do most people claim you resemble..(Celeb be it Male or Female...J/P ...lol..) :lol:

Which is more important..??

Wisdom or Beauty

Youth or Experience

Do you think Obama can Save the Country??

Do you think now that Obie is Prez...that Racism..is dead??

Do you think mixed white people (aka biracial black/white) have it easier in this country than non-mixed black people in this country..or how they are treated is 100% equal to non-mixed Blacks in this country....

If you could be any other RACE besides Black...what Race, Nationality would you pick as your Choice ..if GOD gave ya a choice..and why

If you had to lose one of the following senses which would you begrudgingly give up..

Sight or Hearing?

What's your fav social Webtainment??

Facebook vs Twitter vs My Space vs Message Boards

Scenario(s)

You are out on a date and the woman is fine...convo on point...sounds educated..feminine with NO excuses or regrets ....You feel such a connection...You ask her what she does for a living...and she tells you she used to work at the Las Vegas Bunny Ranch as a Paid Pro...and tells you she has had countless...men....Only moved to your town to care for her parents...currently not working but looking...

What would your INITIAL reaction be

You are BEST BEST BEST Friends with this guy you've known a couple of yrs...Ya'll are so cool and he seems so down to Earth and all around "good fellow"...He invites you to his apt to hang out...BBQ...drink some "brewskies"...(voice of college white frat boy...lol..in only way they can say it..lol..) He gets a lil tipsy...and starts tellin' his business...He confides in you that he is a registered sex offender...and has yet to register with the police in ya'll county yet..says he doesn't feel like it anymore..explains why he moved from his previous state...He says he refuses to live his life in a bubble...and "ain't nobody's day'em business" what he likes to do...He starts crying and drunk whimpering that he just refuses to notify authorities in ya'll state/county...he begins to BEG YOU to keep it quiet and SECRET...how he didn't mean to say anything...just slobber BEGS you to HUSH on it...don't turn him in

He lives right next to an elementary school...

What would you do...??

Your hypothetical son is failing his English class...then come next semester...all of a sudden he is passing this English classes with straight A's...and you notice he is dressing in more and more expensive..clothes...shoes...he comes home one evening ....driving a brand new...yet used...but new to him...SUV...good condition...says...It's his...someone brought it for him...for ...just because...you dig around a lil bit...check his MySpace...His Twitter...his Facebook and eventually his cell phone bill for calls...you see a number to.fro that goes on ridiculously too many times..you call it..female answers...you ID yourself...she hangs up....HRS later...your son come Busting in the house...upset...and says he needs to talk to you....you say..."what," and he sits down,tells you after getting his nerve up...That...he knows you called his "new girlfriend because she was now upset with him...Your son tells you....how YOU got him in trouble...and begs you NOT to contact his girl again..and just to leave it all alone...Ya'll get into a lil tiff...He eventually blurts out that e is sleeping with his English Teacher...Ms. Steinberg...and if you keep "snoopin' around" your going to get her and him in trouble...BEGS you NOT to say ANYTHING....then bucks down and adds that his Teacher,His Lover...is now "pregnant"...and she is really married with 3 kids already....BUT...her hubby is in IRAQ on tour of duty...so this BABY....is HIS....

Your son is just 16 with his learners permit..

What would you INITIALLY...SAY....then DO???

Your shopping at a Walmart/Discount store...and you notice the lady in the aisle your on...is "boosting'...stuffing things in her pockets...and in her pants whatnot.....She has her kids with her...and a baby stroller...you notice that the kids are also stuffing things quietly in their clothes as they walk up and down this and neighboring aisles...the kids range from 9 mos (baby in stroller)...to 13 yrs old....They are so slick with it..for a minute you don't believe your OWN eyes...

She notices you at the head of the aisle...and slowly...directs her "Boostin' Crew"...to slowly...move along...She/They ease out your visual sight...

A Walmart manager starts walking down the other parallel aisle and gets close to you....

What would you do...( tell or not tell)

You're in a new church, your GF brags about this so bad...you agreed to come to a service...The Pastor eventually gets up and starts preaching..to testifying...He begins to say..."Ya'll ain't listenin out there...Don't nobody wanna hear the truth..heeyypf...then says...ya'll know I have sinned...been convicted of murder...weeeelll.....committed adultery....wellll.....had incest in my home..struggled with homosexuality as a youth...weeelll.....but I have been spared and saved...healed ...ya'll not listening to me...

Your GF looks up at you in awe and goes...Isn't he great...Do you wanna go up when they ask for people to come up..join??? ??

What would your INITIAL reaction be.....and ..would you ..join this church...(if so why..if not...why not)

You're in a different state with a GF vacationing ,riding back to the hotel room late at night...both ya'll sleepy but she is driving...side, grassy, tree lined unfamiliar isolated stretch of road...suddenly a guy appears seemingly out of nowhere...dirty...and grimey looking..disheveled...you can see him mouthin for ya'll to stop...and facially grimacing.begging and thumbing for a ride...yelling...he is hurt...and needs help....Your GF says..."Should we stop???"

What would your INITIAL answer be...Reaction...what would you do...??

You have been seeing this woman for several months...ya'll eventually have sex....and it is AMAZING...she is like an animal in bed....unbridled...and adventurous.....You can't catch your breath...toe curling ..type...passionate..no holds bar...experience...

Come morning time...you roll over to her side of the bed,reach out for her...and she is sitting naked on the edge of the bed...staring out the window...looks like she's crying...You hope you didn't hurt her...you ask.."You alright...everything....okay...??"...She slowly lowers her head,sad...and mumbles..then long sighs..."no...but...there's something i should have told you...." You wait silently...she doesn't speak...you ask..."go head...what??"( concerned) She doesn't turn to look at you but starts tremering(sp)...."BB, you are a very nice man...and I should...have...told..you...before...we got into all..this....but...
I ...was...born ...a ....Man.....and I am pre-surgical...transgender....have to take hormones..but already had my "penis" removed...(if hypothetically possible.,lol)...I will have the full surgery....next yr....Can you deal with that??? I do care a bout you and hope you can support me...Don't be mad at me...for not telling you sooner..

What would be your HONEST...GUT...Initial Reaction..??

You're dating this 5-Starr chick...several months now...she is fabulous !!! Ya'll go out a lot. When you do you notice guys always stare at her...she's THAT Bad...you notice that men speak to her often and YOU ONLY VIBE THINK THAT some have even seem to know her...Ya'll date and mostly go to your crib afterwards...You begin to notice she never invites you to her place..NEVER....One of your friends is getting married...you get invited to the bachelor party....when the strippers show up...The lights go down low-low...and then a flash..and it is announced that the Headliner...hottest Main Chick Strippa..is in DA HOUSE....flashes go off..and a boom for effect...out steps...Your GIRL...scantily, teasingly.. dressed...pasties..and all..g-string, POLE present ...and all...gyrating..grinding ,switching..dropping it like it's hot...She starts grinding on the "Honorary" Bachelor groom...all seductively nasty...she glances about...and ...then ... notices... YOU...noticing HER....

Through all the hoot, hollering...jeers and cheers...attendees.. reaching to touch her...She lowers her eyes from you...and keeps dancing...making it RAIN...

You hear one drunk male attendee scream...MAN...These HOSE are HOT...and just starts leering and calling her all kinds of strippa disrespectful "names" (like he's some rapper or something)

What would be your HONEST REACTION...what would you..do..say...???

LOL....have fun..BB..:wave:you know I had to mess with you, all in fun......:rofl:..:rolling:

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spitlogic
What do you do for a living? What would you rather be doing for a living?

I work as a reference librarian in a big city library.I inherited the job when another really nice person passed away last year.Before that I was circulation manager and inter-library loan geek! (lol). The powers that be decided that no one can handle that section which also houses the computer room that has free Internet, better than me.Dealing with a asinine public is not easy.My official title is Senior Assistant,but I wear a bunch of hats due to extreme shortage of staff.

Now what I would like to do is write and hopefully act either in television or movies.I have written a full length novel and am currently editing it.I have some ideas for fictional works and definitely short stories.All my life I have had people(sometimes complete strangers) tell me that I am good looking enough to be in films.Last spring I even went out and had some photos taken.I wanted to get some more copies made,but a nasty job llayoff prevented me from doing so.Some of the photos I posted in Eye Candy....Yeah,i wanna be like George and Denzel!! (lol)
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by youngheart
1.If you were facing execution,what would you choose for your last meal?

Lobster Soup,garlic bread and jumbo shrimp on the side.Haagen-Daz Butter Pecan Ice Cream for dessert.

2.If you were facing execution,what would you most likely be accused of?

Murder.......Probably in defense of my son or to right a wrong done to my son.

3.If you had 1000.00 to do with as you please,how would you spend it?

A thousand dollars? (see number above).Gotta do a woman and go wardrobe shopping! Everything from the ass out! (lol)

4.What is the most interesting book you have ever read?

Mandingo by Klye Onstott.The real deal on black slavery before The Civil War.You can lose yourself in the book because he brings it all to life so realistically. Honorable Mention:The Autobiography of Malcom X.

5. Your favorite place to eat out?
A local place called Arthur's.The steaks,seafood, and poultry is over the top.Their salads are on the money as well.

6.What are you most likely to do with your free time?

Read,read, read....I love books ever since I was a child and that has not charged at all in the last forty-five years.

7.If you were able to spend the day with some of those strange little men from your childhood,how would you spend it,what would you all talk about?

First of all...These are not 'men' and least not in the sense we think of men as being.They are alien beings of immense intellect who are here on a agenda that only They know about.They are not the cuties of Close Encounters.Forget that!.....They come in the middle of the night and scare people witless.They perform some really nasty experiments on men and women.Why they snatch kids is beyond me.What would we talk about?....Why the f**k are you here? What do you want? And why not appear at halftime during The Super Bowl instead of sneaking around in the dead of night? They have f**ked with me in my dreams for the last forty years.But ya know something? I kinda feel sorry for them.Something horrendous has happened back home and only our DNA can saved them.

8.I admire you you because like my son you are a great single father,how has this changed you?

In the beginning?....A great deal.I was footloose and having to love and care for another human being has matured me in ways I never imagined.I have watched a part of me and another person grow up into a wonderful person.Almost twenty years and I have never regretted any of it.It has been one of my life's greatest experiences and I will treasure it until Death.I pray that I go before he does because it would break my heart if he went before I did...I love my boy,so!

9.What are some of your favorite T.V shows to watch when you have the time?

I nerd out on The History Channel,Animal Planet,National Geographic,and CSI Miami.(Horatio Caine can be funny as hell in the way he speaks and acts....And he does not mean to be!)

10.My daughter also works at a Public Library and seems to have a lot of problems with the clientel because like her mother she's no good at the ass kissing thing,How do you cope with the idiots that use the Library?

By treating them like idiots!......Seriously I tend to treat them with a firm hand and the idea that if you act stupid,I;m gonna come down to your level and that you won't like.Most of the time I handle them with a sense of humor.No other way to go.

11.Your favorite holiday and why?

I really don't have any to be honest...Does the first day of summer count?

12.What is one food that you could eat everyday?

Blimpie's overstuffed Tuna Salad sandwiches with everything on it and a beaker of peach tea.....Yeah!

13.What's your favorite junk food?

Lay's Potato Chips.

14.What bord games do you enjoy playing?

I haven't played or seen a board game in years.Back in the day,it was Monopoly..Look out Donald Trump!

15.Is there anything in lie you regret?

Several....My son never got to meet my bio-dad.(Long story).No matter what down between him and my mom when they were much younger,he had the right to meet his grandson.He is dead now and that has messed with my head for the last twenty years.I never got a chance to tell Michelle Flowers that I had the same crush on her in high school that she had on me.I never went after that dream of acting in films...Although that last part is being seriously reconsidered as I write this.Bunch of other ones.

16.Ever been arrested or close to it?

Once I was in a car with a fool that had a pistol hidden under his car seat.A state trooper pull us over and while he was walking up to the car,this assh*le was seriously thinking about blowing the cop away.I speed talk this guy off that ledge.Turns out the cop only wanted to tell the jerk that his tail light had been broken.He told us to have it repaired and to have a nice day.The pistol looked like a 9mm and was loaded for bear.It took me fifty miles to get my blood pressure back to normal.I cut him loose as a friend that day.He was killed later on in a shootout with some other pistol packing moron....But to answer your question...No.

17.Do you frequent any of the Social Ntework Sites like Facebook,Myspace or Twitter?

No....no real reason to.

18.What is the one thing you and your son always enjoy doing together?

Laughing,joking and talking.We're more like roomates than father and son.We love to watch pro wrestling together.

19.If given the opportunity to accompany the astronauts on a mission,would you accept?

Yes........To Mars.Going to the Moon has no meaning anymore.

20.Your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Peach Ice tea or a glass of Ginger Ale.

21.Your favorite alcoholic drink?

I rarely ever drink alcohol but when I do,its either a glass of champagne or red wine.Rum and coke once in a blue moon.

22.As a teen did you try any or all of the things teens like to try,(smoking,marijauna,drinking).

No...I never smoke,drank, or did drugs.I was a bit of a loner and did not follow my peers.Boy Scout mentality I guess! (lol)

23.One of your most precious memories to date?

Man...so many....So many.My most precious one was seeing my son in that incubator minutes after his birth.But I have so many I could never write them all down here.

24.Will you even give up one of the two women you love?

(Sign)....Eventually I will have to.But know this....I truly love them both and it isn't about hitting the pu**y either.Sooner or later I will have to make a choice.Worst case scenario?....They both decide to leave me.The choice issue will be upon that day...moot.

25.Oprah or The View?

Oprah.....Her guests are more interesting and she interviews them well.Plus O is fine as hell when she is carrying those extra pounds!

26. We all know that Janet Jackson is your woman in your mind,could you handle it if she stepped up to you and said she was your's to have forever?

No question! (lol)......But truth be told,in the beginning I would be so stunned I would'nt know what to do,I would revert back to the insecurity and shyness of my high school days.Damita Jo is a breathtakingly beautful woman of great talent.I wouldn't be able to think about sexing her at first....I'm serious.I would have to take her out a couple of times to really get to know her.I do know that she loves and has a weakness for pancakes......I HOP here we come!

27.Do you enjoy westerns,if so what is your favorite?

I love westerns!....So many to name! One of my all time favorites is True Grit(1968 or '69) with John Wayne as aging marshal Rooster Cogburn.That showdown with Ned Pepper and his gang got Wayne the Oscar.Separated by wide field,Cogburn urges the gang to give up.They refused and go for their guns.They charge each other Knight style....Wayne took those reins in his teeth.....Had a repeating rifle in one hand....A army Colt in the other and took off on that huge horse.The scene has to be seen to be believed.Firing off both weapons while riding a galloping horse was some wicked s**t and only Wayne could pull it off.The gang was blown away....Literally!

28.A week's vacation and you must spend it alone,what's your plans?

On a beach on a island in The South Pacific.....At night under the stars all by myself.Something i gotta do before God calls me Home

29.Baseball ,Football or Basketball?

Football....football....football! (lol)

30.We all know you have a humorous side,who are some of your favorite comedians?

Today's.....None...Richard Pryor is my number one 'cause he was so brillant in his comedy,so cutting and so dead on.There has not been anyone that good in two decades.

31.How do feel about Reality shows and would you ever be a part of one?

Most of them are just plain horrible! If the money was right...Yes, I would do one.!

32.If Pres.Obama came to you and told you that for reasons he would rather keep to himself,he had to leave office and
was hand-picking you to take the reins,what would your plans for our Country be?

Probably similiar to his.The country has to be brought together,the economy restored,health care for all.That immigrant issue would be brought up next and resolved once and for all.That thing in Afganistan would end in a month....To hell with losing lives and money in that place.It ain't working...Time to come home.

33.Recently a 15 yr.old was gang-raped and crowd watched with no one having the sense to intervene,if you had walked up on this scenario,what would you reaction have been?

All of those scumbags involved would be in the hospital with broken bones.My ass would be right there with them....We'd be sharing the same hospital wing....The same doctors and nurses.That's someone child and a fifteen year old to boot?

34.One of your favorite teachers and how he/she inspired you?

Eighth grade teacher....Mr.Juchniwitz....Ex marine with piercing blue eyes and no nosense manner.Excellent...excellent teacher.This white man took no s**t from his black and Latino charges.He manhandle two of the toughest guys in the class his first day and that kept the rest in line.Christ we learned so much from him.....I would need a whole blog just for him.He's gotta be seventy-five now.Best teacher i ever had and that includes high school and college.

35.My uncle always said he never played sports in school because they needed someone to watch over the Cheerleaders and Majorettes,what was your position,one the field or in the bleachers?

I was too slender for sports back then.I was in the school band and we got in on all of the games for free.

36.Are you looking forward to being a Grandfather?

LOL!.....Not really.....But I hope to die one!

37.What are your plans for your retirement?

Simple.....I don't plan to retire.A career change definitely.But retirement?....No.

38.Most men are good cooks,some of them are so so cooks.Which one are you and what's your speciality?

Somewhere in the middle! (lol)......My specialty?....Pasta,baby!

39.Spending a day at the State Fair,what would be your main attraction,the foods,the rides or the exhibits?

The exhibits....I love things like that.Those State Fairs in the Midwest and South have always looked damn interesting.

40.Who do you get most of you traits from,Mom or Dad?

My bio dad?.....I have no idea.He left when I was about two.Physically I look like a blending of them both.I have his nose and mouth.My eyes are my mom's and I have her freckles as well.I've got a nice head of hair that comes from my mom as well.Personality wise?.....I'm more laid back.more easy going than my mom.Basically I have a humorous,playful personality....Maybe i got that from my bio-dad.

I would on the view right now!! :) [/quoteask more,but I really need toconcentrate ]

P.S:
You should be shot down like a dog for blatantly stealing my line of questioning!! (lol).....Say,I just thought of something!......What kinda 'view' are you talking about? If its a woman,I totally understand!:yes:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.29.2009 at 09:57 PM

I'll get to the rest of you the first chance I get....Probably the next day! :rofl:......All questions will be answered!!:yes:

P.S:
Diamond....You're up next and I only got one word to say to you for the moment about those scenarios....DAYUM!!
youngheart
Lifetime Member

Mood: Is it that time already!

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 10:39 AM

I should be shot down,actually I was hoping that everybody here would come at you with so many questions that your "Ask Me Anything" would have to stay up for a month so you could answer all the questions,it would only serve you right!!!

And it's not that kind of View! :cool:

When life gives you lemons,Make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it!
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 11:27 AM

^^^^Yeah,I would love that!!:rofl:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 11:32 AM

Dear Diamond,here are your answers!!

What celeb do you resemble male or female?

Sam Cook!...I’ve been told this several times.Female celeb? Get real….None of them could ever look as good as me! (Well maybe a few can)

Which is more important?
Wisdom or Beauty?
Wisdom always.Beauty fades(even mine)…But wisdom improves with time.

Youth or experience?
Youth fades(even mine)…..Experience only gets better with time.

Scenarios:

Vegas Bunny Ranch.
You’re talking about dealing with a ex-professional prostitute.The news would messed with my head and I would be forced to deal with such a mind blower.I would have to put some distance between her and me for a while.I don’t think I would sever the friendship totally because she is the same person I liked five minutes before she blindsided me with the news.The sexual aspect and the ‘countless men ‘ part would have me heading for he showers.I like pu*sy just as much as the guy….But losing count with your sex partners,paid or not is hard to deal with.And if she is not working sooner or later she’ll slip back into what she does best.

Bestest Best Friend;
Give him a choice.Either you register with the authorities or moved your ass away from that school because we both know that the temptation is too great and if anything happens they’ll find out that I knew about it and said nothing.Now if he refuses to do either than I’ll contact the principle of that school and rat him out.Innocent children are at risk and best friend or not I can’t condone that…..ever.

Hypothetical Son:
Two things….I’m taking the SUV and your ass is history because once the hubby returns from Iraq and finds out what happen,he’s gonna empty that M-16 into both your asses.(lol).
Seriously?
Its over…..The English Teacher will lose her job and be forced to have an abortion because I will personally contact that Iraqi vet and tell him of the foolishness that his wife and my son have done.(And hope that he does not empty that M-16 into ‘my’ ass).My son will be punished severely for his stupidity.(You don’t wanna know).And if he has the balls to get in my face,his ass will be sleeping with the park squirrels.He has now entered my world and he won’t like the consequences one bit.

Walmart Booster:
Forget the manager.I’d get her in a corner and tell her point blank.
“Bitch…..boost all you wanna…I could care less.Just don’t get the kids involved in that s**t,especially the thirteen year old.You’re fu*king up your life,get it together for the sake of your children….Sermon over!

New Church:
Why should I or anyone else in that church?....The pastor done confessed to doing everything except blowing The Virgin Mary.Besides my sins are pretty tame compared to his.I would join but for other reasons…..Not for some open confessional. (You meet some of the finest Sistas in church.(lol) )

Man in the road:
I would not stop.if I was by myself and armed,I would.I would make a call to the police as soon as I could.Telling what part of the road he is on.But with a lover or child with and no firearm….No.

Amazing Woman:
This is a wild one.After the intial shock of knowing that she was born a man,I’m not sure how to handle this one.But a question comes to mind.If the sex was all that,that means that the vaginal sex was over the top and the operation was a roaring success! (lol).Taking the hormone shots is no biggie because a lot of people take hormone shots for whatever reason.Look, if I was sexing a woman that wasn’t a woman,alarm bells would go off in my head the first time we took to a bed.If the sex was that great than for all practical reasons she ‘is’ a woman and that has to be accepted.Chances are she looks like a very attractive woman otherwise I would not have sexed her.The biggest issue would be getting past the firestorm of her being born biologically a male,but now transformed into a woman.Two things…..One….I would have to respect her being upfront with me because it would have been hard to hear such news coming from someone else.Two….I don’t think I would totally flip out,but I would need some time to really think about being with her.

5 Starr Chick:
Is she sexing any of them? Has she [Censored] any of their brains out? If the answer to both questions is no,then I would continue to see her because if I am dating you than there is something there that I like beyond the power of the Puss.As for not being invited to her place ever……No biggie.I rarely invite my dates to my place because my son is there and I don’t like the idea of having women around when he is there.(Yvette or Day will spend the night if the boy is away with his mother or grandmother for the evening.)The looks and catcalls of other men would not bother me at all because when you hang out with such a bunch,the macho bull flies like spores from a mushroom.I never got that kind of mentality anyway,I’ve been to strip joints twice in my life and never got it at all.Sure the women were fione as hell…….But you’re not sleeping with them on the job and chances are she’s not taking you home.She’s a stripper….obviously very good at her job and making money doing honest (maybe questionable) labor.So yeah….I would keep on dating her.’Sides the looks of envy on the other men when they find out that she’s dating me and me only would be priceless! (lol).
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by msclassy
^ lol @ Youngheart's gigantic list of questions...payback for Brownbomber...lol

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

Tuna Salad sandwiches from Blimpie's with lettuce,tomato,onion and mayo!

What do you think is the most useless class in high school or college?

High school subjects were for the most part interesting.College took strangeness to a whole different level.For me it was Geology....Boring as hell.Tell you a story,I learned to ride horses in college.I'm not kidding.I took this Saturday class and learned to ride horses.From saddling them to mounting.Then we went from walking to cantoring to trotting to full gallop.My granddad shook his head and laughed.One of the first things he learned on that rural farm as a seven year old boy was,you guessed it...riding horses!!

Whats your most missed memory?

Childhood and that tenement building neighborhood.If I could go back if only for one day during the summertime.

If you dont know the words to a song do you improvise?

No....I just hum the rest of the tune.Little kids are known for mangling songs.Jingle Bells is a prime example! (lol).

A t.v. show you secretly enjoy?

I'm a all time geek....History Channel rules!
Soul Cry
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Blessed

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 02:13 PM

What's my question....?

Just over 5 months...when are you going to head up north and help a sisster out? :shifty:

*~*~ Afraka - "flesh and soul of the hidden Sun" ~*~*

*~* Out Of Many, One People *~*

“The only kind of dignity which is genuine is that which is not diminished by the indifference of others.”

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 10.30.2009 at 03:02 PM

What is one trait of the opposite sex that is a turn off to you?

What is your favorite season?

Are you looking forward to the holidays?
Which one is your favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas?

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top