Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: gone through so much this year...so ASK ME ANYTHING!!!
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Restoration

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 07:39 AM

When did you realise, I am beingl ied to, I am being had?

As far as what???

The matrix politics, finance, media and the" church"?

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"Buy truth and do not sell it" proverbs of King Solomon

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

My president is a british manchunian canditate assassin

http://designsdelight.com
http://commodityonlinetradingz.com/
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 07:45 AM

I sounded young, well most people think I am still in the mid twenties.

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 08:37 AM

I have some hard ones but also nosey ones...to be truthful about it...

So I'll go mod neutral

If you could tiem travel..What era in Black History would you go to??

If you could time travel,what Black person would you like to meet?

Do you think there is a widening gap between black men and black women...If so..why...If not..why not..

Do you think Black women and White women can ever be closer Friends...to Counterparts of Respect?

Do you think white women deep down believe they are the Standard of Beauty as much as the world tells them they aere..and do you buy into this premise...??

If you were NOT Black...what race would you chose to be if given a choise..(your back up second "choice" if God let ya)

If you had a chance to meet God and "Mother Nature" (his cousin, I guess..lol..j/p....what 3 main questions would you ask Him/Them regarding the genetical qualities of Black Women?

Scenario:

You're dating a guy...he eventually invites you back to his apt...Ya'll start to get more intimate when he stops you..and lowers his eyes puts on a serious and sincere face...and then tells you..."Nauch...there's something I need to tell you before we go any further....**long pause,deep breaths**...I...used....to....date....men...You're my..first woman....I've been with....BUT I PROMISE YOU...I am NOT a Homosexual....and "don't" have those feelings for men anymore...Can you handle my past ???

You're dating a GREAT GUY...keeps your mind stimulated..laughing...to always supportive of your endeavors...gets along 100%...with your kids...your family thinks he is the "best thang since sliced bread"...he tells you he is in entertainment and he is "making it"..not rich yet ..but goal set to get there...Good sounding and looking brother...
One day,you're out with some girlfriends riding around...You come to a busy intersection..plenty of stores, shops...all around...You notice a Mascot dressed person...dancing around in a Chicken suit for the local chicken restaurant in it's in front of....The person in the Chicken suit is just dancing up a storm and pointing to the shop to indicate "come on in"...he is moon walking...hip hop tickin'...to hip hop video dance dropping like it's hot..dancing...he of course catches your eye and your girls eyes...can't help it...Then he stops..as he sees you looking at him...You squint...hard...he squints hard back...then he waves at you...You heart makes you realize THAT"S YOUR ..NEW MAN...dressed in a Chicken suit....Your girls, not knowing, just start crackin' on him and talking mean about the chicken suit man...

Later that night...he texts you..."Hey....Let me explain"...

What would be your NEXT INITIAL MOVE...??? and would you continue to see him???

Scenario

You are just getting back in the swing of things...Getting your life back...Your GF invites you to go out with her and some of her friends...to get back into "life"...She stops by her Dad's house..quick minute and wants you to come meet him..He is widowed...You follow her in...He's in the kitchen..when he turns around...WOW...there is an instant connection...His jaw drops when he sees you...your jaw drops when you see him..your GF oblivious to the "HEAT"..He stammers over to you trying to be cool,calm collected...but you "feel" him strugglin' to behave...Ya'll greet...Eventually you and his DTR make your exit and he says..he does some work around homes and would love to give you his card and in return could he get your number to contact back ...

What would be your next INITIAL response??

Last Scenario:

Going out with the girls again..ya'll are at a club..You meet this guy...ya'll exchange numbers...keep in touch..start going out...before you start getting intimate...so far just kissing's been going on....Your new guy..stops...and says.."Nay...I have to tell you something and hope you don't trip...because i can explain...You go.."Ok"...He:" Nay...I was born a woman..but live my life as a man...I am plannng to save my money for the operation but have to take my hormones...I LOVE you...and can we try to make this work..??

What would be your Honest GUT reaction..answer.response...

Ain't I a stinker...lol...

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 10:01 AM

If the following question is too personal I will understand...

Upon receiving your ministerial ordination, what denomination will you minister under? (If any)

What do you value most in life?

Are all men truly created equal?

Name your favorite TV show.

Do you travel?

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
naturewalkz
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: ...MICHAEL JACKSON...

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diamond
I have some hard ones but also nosey ones...to be truthful about it...

So I'll go mod neutral

If you could tiem travel..What era in Black History would you go to??
I would go to when when Egypt was the strongest civilization on the planet!

If you could time travel,what Black person would you like to meet?
Michael Jackson
Do you think there is a widening gap between black men and black women...If so..why...If not..why not..

In a sense yes because many Black women are like on this high horse that makes it difficult for Black men to approach them...and on another level, it is the other way around because certain Black men do not value themselves or Black women...

Do you think Black women and White women can ever be closer Friends...to Counterparts of Respect?
Yes definitely. As long as they know that we are superior it is all good!LOL j/k...but really yes I think so because certain things HAVE changed in many areas in the US...white women at times treat me just as good as the sistas...sometimes even better!

Do you think white women deep down believe they are the Standard of Beauty as much as the world tells them they aere..and do you buy into this premise...??

Hayil naw!!!
I think our women are the most beautiful on the planet...and the only competition we really have are the ones that are mixed with our own race...BLACK WINS ONCE AGAIN!LOL

If you were NOT Black...what race would you chose to be if given a choise..(your back up second "choice" if God let ya)

hmmm.....I think I would probably go with Indian or Arabian

If you had a chance to meet God and "Mother Nature" (his cousin, I guess..lol..j/p....what 3 main questions would you ask Him/Them regarding the genetical qualities of Black Women?
What was he thinking about when he created most Black women with the voluptuosnessnessness* and the bredren with what they got!LOL

Scenario:

You're dating a guy...he eventually invites you back to his apt...Ya'll start to get more intimate when he stops you..and lowers his eyes puts on a serious and sincere face...and then tells you..."Nauch...there's something I need to tell you before we go any further....**long pause,deep breaths**...I...used....to....date....men...You're my..first woman....I've been with....BUT I PROMISE YOU...I am NOT a Homosexual....and "don't" have those feelings for men anymore...Can you handle my past ???

HELL TO THE !#@!$%%^%# NAW!!!!!!!
SOWWEEEE........BYE BYEE......WALKS AWAY WITH TWO FINGERS IN THE AIR....

You're dating a GREAT GUY...keeps your mind stimulated..laughing...to always supportive of your endeavors...gets along 100%...with your kids...your family thinks he is the "best thang since sliced bread"...he tells you he is in entertainment and he is "making it"..not rich yet ..but goal set to get there...Good sounding and looking brother...
One day,you're out with some girlfriends riding around...You come to a busy intersection..plenty of stores, shops...all around...You notice a Mascot dressed person...dancing around in a Chicken suit for the local chicken restaurant in it's in front of....The person in the Chicken suit is just dancing up a storm and pointing to the shop to indicate "come on in"...he is moon walking...hip hop tickin'...to hip hop video dance dropping like it's hot..dancing...he of course catches your eye and your girls eyes...can't help it...Then he stops..as he sees you looking at him...You squint...hard...he squints hard back...then he waves at you...You heart makes you realize THAT"S YOUR ..NEW MAN...dressed in a Chicken suit....Your girls, not knowing, just start crackin' on him and talking mean about the chicken suit man...

Later that night...he texts you..."Hey....Let me explain"...

What would be your NEXT INITIAL MOVE...??? and would you continue to see him???
Umm...I would continue to see him, but very cautiously!!!LOL

Scenario

You are just getting back in the swing of things...Getting your life back...Your GF invites you to go out with her and some of her friends...to get back into "life"...She stops by her Dad's house..quick minute and wants you to come meet him..He is widowed...You follow her in...He's in the kitchen..when he turns around...WOW...there is an instant connection...His jaw drops when he sees you...your jaw drops when you see him..your GF oblivious to the "HEAT"..He stammers over to you trying to be cool,calm collected...but you "feel" him strugglin' to behave...Ya'll greet...Eventually you and his DTR make your exit and he says..he does some work around homes and would love to give you his card and in return could he get your number to contact back ...

What would be your next INITIAL response??
Ummm, let me think about it...but I will take your card...
(Older men do it for me girl!LOL)

Last Scenario:

Going out with the girls again..ya'll are at a club..You meet this guy...ya'll exchange numbers...keep in touch..start going out...before you start getting intimate...so far just kissing's been going on....Your new guy..stops...and says.."Nay...I have to tell you something and hope you don't trip...because i can explain...You go.."Ok"...He:" Nay...I was born a woman..but live my life as a man...I am plannng to save my money for the operation but have to take my hormones...I LOVE you...and can we try to make this work..??

What would be your Honest GUT reaction..answer.response...
I WOULD KICK IT'S ASS FOR WAITING TIL AFTER WE KISSED AND TOUCHED AND ALL THAT...omg!LOL
where do u get this stuff girl???LMAO....

Ain't I a stinker...lol...

YES SISTREN YOU ARE A STINKER!LOL

TOO MUCH...HAHAHAAA

-MICHAEL JACKSON RIP
naturewalkz
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 10.8.2009 at 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by msclassy
If the following question is too personal I will understand...

Upon receiving your ministerial ordination, what denomination will you minister under? (If any)

Universal All Truth Ministry

What do you value most in life?
Life and all it's lessons whether they be good or bad...I believe that we are just passing through to learn what we can to be the best that we can be...if we pass the test we go onto the next level, if not we return to continue learning til we get it right...

Are all men truly created equal?
Yes...the thing is what we do with the opportunities we are blessed with. Whether we are born with silver spoons or plastic forks :)

Name your favorite TV show.
Um...The A-Team...u can watch the show online at abc.com!LOL

Do you travel?
I am starting next summer, my friend is taking me to Mexico

And my son is going to Washington DC in May! :):tu:

-MICHAEL JACKSON RIP
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2009 at 11:21 AM

Are you a member of the method men?

Who9 is a doubkle agent? who do you not trust in the militia movement.

What is the best book to read in the political genre?

Do you think some people have sold their souls, for fame?

spitlogic

Mood: Confident

[*] posted on 10.10.2009 at 06:41 AM

What made you such a huge fan of Micheal Jackson? What is your favorite song by him?

naturewalkz
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 10.12.2009 at 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by speakout
Are you a member of the method men?
What do you mean?

Who9 is a doubkle agent? who do you not trust in the militia movement.

???

What is the best book to read in the political genre?
Ron Paul's latest book...and Restore the Republic mags

Do you think some people have sold their souls, for fame? Definitely

-MICHAEL JACKSON RIP
naturewalkz
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 10.12.2009 at 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by spitlogic
What made you such a huge fan of Micheal Jackson?

Wow! As long as I can remember his music was being played and he was on tv I guess on the Ed Sullivan show. My gramma, uncles and aunt were fans...I could not escape it! My oldest memory I have of watching him was Motown 25! I could not wait for the day to come, and then when I came I was sitting in the living room on the floor in front of our Huge Zenith TV. My heart was beating so fast I recall. I was so anxious! Then there he was with his brothers and I could not contain myself! I was just speachless, in love with Michael Jackson! Then I saw one of my parents customers in the audience screaming for Michael and I was so hurt!!! I remember thinking why Tommy Polk and NOT ME??? (He works for the FBI now...fyi...lemme see if I can find the clip) Then his brothers left the stage and he was all alone with the mic and oh my goodness I pee'd my pants! Just playing! :wave:
What is your favorite song by him? IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO NAME ONE SONG AS BEING MY FAV...but thanks for asking!
:ty:

do you have a fav song?

-MICHAEL JACKSON RIP
spitlogic

Mood: Confident

[*] posted on 10.12.2009 at 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by naturewalkz
do you have a fav song?

They Don't Care About Us

Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 10.12.2009 at 09:58 PM

What is the worst thing a person could ever say to you?

What quote that you have heard that stuck with you...keeps you uplifted..and motivated...empowered??

Pick One..

Maya Angelou..or Nikki Giovanni

Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama

Reconstruction Era or the Civil Rights Era

Africa or Carribbean

W.E.B Dubois or Booker T Washington

MLK or Malcolm X

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton

Chris Rock or Paul Mooney

Martin Lawrence or Dave Chappelle

Jill Scott or Lauryn Hill

Erykah Badu or Indie Arie

Alicia Keyes or Mariah Carey

Heather Headley or Amy Winehouse

Maxwell or D' Angelo (classic)

Ludacris or Lil Wayne

Halle Barry or Angela Bassett

Tyler Perry Movies or Spike Lee movies

John Singleton movies or Tyler Perry movies

Rock & Roll or Country music

Jazz or Classical music

R & B or Hip/Hop/Rap

Showers or Tub

Suv or Car

Beach vacation or Skiiing Trip

Indoor concerts or outdoor concerts

lol...I tried to behave this time..:ummm:.:uglyazzwoman:

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
Olajuwon

Mood: Chill Mode.

[*] posted on 10.13.2009 at 09:48 PM

What happened to these things staying open for 3 days?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top