Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Boycott Shirk and Bid'ah - Not Dairy Products
AbuKhaled
Gold Member

Mood: AllPraise2Allah

[*] posted on 7.6.2009 at 08:23 PM
Boycott Shirk and Bid'ah - Not Dairy Products

In the name of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

All praise is due to Allaah. We praise Him, seek His aid, and His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allaah from the evils of our souls and the evils of our actions. Whomsoever Allaah guides, none can misguide. And whomsoever Allaah allows to go astray, none can guide him. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, Alone and without any partners, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

To call for a boycott of Denmark's dairy products and hold protests is not the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam), and therefore not the correct response to the ignorance-driven cartoons depicting the Messenger of this Ummah in actions that oppose the Divine message he was ordained to spread. We have been commanded by Allaah - our Creator and Judge - to follow Prophet Muhammad (salallaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in establishing tawheed upon the legislated Sunnah onto ourselves first, then to our families, then to our communities, and then to mankind at large, not excluding those in Denmark.

[Note: Tawheed (monotheism) is:

A- to single out Allaah (alone) in each and every act of worship, so each act of worship - such as du'aa, intercession, seeking aid, seeking refuge, sacrifice, salat, zakat, hajj, fasting, vowing, etc... - is for Allaah alone without intermediaries;
B- singling Him out in His Lordship, thus affirming that Allaah alone is The Creator and Provider, and Manager of all affairs; and

C- singling Him out in His Names and Attributes, affirming them without denial, distortion, interpretation, resemblance to the creation, or asking how. Click here, inshaAllaah,: for more on the vital topic of tawheed

Allaah did not create mankind for any other reason except to worship Him alone, and Allaah commanded every single Messenger to call to tawheed, which is Allaah's right on His slaves.

Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic, said: And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). {Adh-Dhariyat 51:56}

And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad) but We inspired him (saying): " Laa ilaaha illa Ana [none has the right to beworshipped but I (Allaah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)." {Al-Anbiya 21:25}

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allaah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allaah)." {An-Nahl 16:36}

Imam Bukhari (rahimahullaah) in his Sahih, wrote: "Knowledge precedes speech and action, and the proof is the saying of Allaah, the Most High, "So know that Laa ilaaha ilAllaah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allaah)..." {Muhammad 47:19}

So it is upon us to first seek authentic knowledge so we may forbid all shirk and bid'ah to ourselves, then affirm and apply tawheed, and then call to Allaah, making tawheed our first call [not science, not hijab, not modesty, not the masjid, not miswak]. The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) ordered Mu'aadh ibn Jabal (radiallaahu 'anhu) upon sending him to Yemen: "So let the first thing you call them to be that they worship Allaah alone." [Bukhari, Muslim]

So after establishing tawheed upon the legislated Sunnah to ourselves, then we call the creation to the Creator, and it bears repeating that calling to Allaah must be done upon baseerah (sure knowledge), as Allaah commands: "Say: This is my path. I call to Allaah upon baseerah." {Yoosuf 12:108} And, of course, calling to Allaah is to be done with hikma (wisdom), as Allaah says: Invite (mankind, O Muhammad) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islaam) with hikma and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. {An-Nahl 16:125}

For complete article see

Boycott Shirk and Bid'ah - Not Dairy Products

Masjidul Ghurabaa 8220 Washington Street,
S. Laurel, Maryland 20724
Phone: (301) 534-5750
E-mail: info@mgmd.org

Go To Top