Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: rant: Where is my post? Please help
leuke

Mood: No Mood

pissed.gif posted on 5.13.2009 at 05:31 PM
rant: Where is my post? Please help

Hello,

I am not sure if it is the right place for my rant but something odd seem to have happened. I registered on this website and posted a topic on this forum last sunday 10 of may about male contraceptive and was really excited to read people thoughts on it.
I posted that on the "Black Love Section" however ,when i came back to check the answers a few minutes ago, not only i could no longer find my post which seemed to have disappeared or been deleted or misplaced but i could no longer log in with my other user name : @rowelan either .

As i am really not sure what happened i would kindly like to know more about it.

Please Mr/Ms/Mrs Moderators can you provide me with an answer?

And in the eventuality that my account was deleted please kindly let me know why.

If it is a mistake of my own i thoroughly present you my sincere apologies.
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Restoration

[*] posted on 5.13.2009 at 06:17 PM

you have to res=gister at reception, welcome area before posting.

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"Buy truth and do not sell it" proverbs of King Solomon

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

My president is a british manchunian canditate assassin

http://designsdelight.com
http://commodityonlinetradingz.com/
Jeneen
Brown Sista

Mood: Fine, and yours?

[*] posted on 5.13.2009 at 08:44 PM

I personally deleted them because they were nothing more than spam. 2 posts, 2 links- coming back a week later to complain about it. That's spam.
beautified
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: $$$

[*] posted on 5.13.2009 at 10:31 PM

Janeen didnt deleted it an Alien Ate it.lol
leuke

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 5.14.2009 at 01:39 PM
What!!!!

@ Moderator "2 post 2 links in a week?"

There was only one link given 2 the people who might have wanted to have some more interesting thoughts on that.

i found it quite offensive and insulting to just delete somebody's post without given any explanation.

1)May be you are lucky and rich enough to have some free time for yourself however it is not the case for everybody. As you know we all have to work to pay for our rent this explains the reason why i have not been able to reply. furthermore i only have 15mn when i come home at night to check my mail

2) I put the post last sunday and by Wednesday it had already been deleted therefore it is not a week but just a mere 3 days not the week you were talking about.

Thank you very much for everything and please you can delete this account as well.

Good luck.
Soul Cry

Mood: Blessed

[*] posted on 5.14.2009 at 01:49 PM

^leuke

Without explanation? Everything you need 'explained' is in the site rules. If you do not take the time to READ the rules, then that is your fault, no one else’s.

Take care.

*~*~ Afraka - "flesh and soul of the hidden Sun" ~*~*

*~* Out Of Many, One People *~*

“The only kind of dignity which is genuine is that which is not diminished by the indifference of others.”

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top