Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Everybody hates Miami Girl
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Lovin' Myself :bd:

[*] posted on 4.25.2009 at 09:44 AM
Everybody hates Miami Girl

I am so tired of Sophia....I've had to deal with this girl since 2004 and then when I finally move away from her, she calls to continue her imaginary "competition" between us.
Why do women think they have to compete with one another. My life decisions are not based off of what she is doing, or any other woman for that matter.

I buy a new house, she has to buy a new bigger house....at least I'm not paying 2 mortgages...stupid. Its one think to be wealthy & keeping up with the Jones', but its another to live off of military money & trying to do it. I'm just so sick of this mess....I'm in Jax, & I left TX drama in TX.

Dang, she makes me want to curse....:coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.27.2009 at 12:25 PM

So why did my ex call me today? :ummm: We haven't spoken since the big drama blowout with his wife & I a few months ago. So anyway, as soon as I say hello, he's like, "oh I got permission from the wife to call you." My whole thing is, if you & I can't be friends, why are you calling me? I'm stupid because I'm the one that answered the phone.

OK, so now you want to know what happened with me & his ball & chain. Well, basically, we talked on the phone a lot & because he doesn't talk to her like he talks to me & because he doesnt respect her, she blames it all on me. Besides that fact that she has been trying to be me since I met this chick. She sooo tried to act like I was after her husband....Sophia, Sophia....when will I ever get rid of this girl?

Anyway, the conversation was very short because my responses to what he was saying was limited. He claims he's going to call me back but we shall see. Did I mention he's leaving to go to Iraq today?...I didnt? Oh...well I told him to be safe so I did my job. :coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.28.2009 at 07:34 AM

Man, I can't belive this chick is tryna play me....OK so I attend the University of Phoenix, they have a campus here. The program is designed for working professionals and even though I'm not working right now, its a great way for me to finish school faster. So the school is based around groups, every class, you work in groups.

Just my luck, this class I get in a group with a girl I dont know & I dont particularly care to work with. So since I didnt trust her, (I usually take the leader role in my groups) I asked her to do the introduction for our 1050 word paper....JUST THE INTRODUCTION! I wanted everyone's portion of the paper by Thursday & I got 1 persons. I didnt sweat it, these people have lives so I said, you have until Sunday. Monday is when I received this girls portion. She CLAIMED she had a death in the family (which I dont believe).

So I begin to read this introduction, which is obviously too long (574 words) and I guess she thought she could pull the wool over my eyes...The best part about me is that the only thing I let people know about me is that I am from Miami & that I used to be in the Army. She didnt know I was an English major. The first sentence in her paper says "in this study".....WHAT FREAKIN STUDY?!! Then I begin to read on & the spelling, grammar, sentence structure, transitions are perfect....too perfect...so perfect that the end of the paragraph says "now we wil look at.." whatever...who is we & since when do we use textbook transitions in a paper? :ummm:

I'm so sick of this girl & I've only met her once....jeez :coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 4.29.2009 at 08:50 AM

Wow, yesterday, my group members really let the crazy girl (I call her Felisha from Friday) have it. I didnt have to say 2 words to her before they told her that trying to turn in the completely plagiarized 574 words of BS was unacceptable & un-called for. I WANTED her to ask why her name wasnt on the paper but she didnt say anything to me. Thank God.

I am really missing home right now & one of my best friends is leaving to go to TX for school & I would really like to see him off. I'm not sure if I should go tho. I have this doctors appt on Friday & I need to get started writing my next paper. I'm so confused. Maybe I should stay my Black a$$ home, do this paper & watch SciFi....:coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.4.2009 at 07:04 PM

This week is already an interesting week for me. Today is my baby (Teddy) birthday. He's 2 and he went to the doctor this morning. One thing about housecats is that they are very friendly indoors but once they leave the house, they are a totally different animal. I get this little rascal in petsmart & he is literally balled up behind me on the bench quivering...:lol:

I have never seen him like that but I can see how he would be weary of those strange pale folks looking in his face, poking his butt, grabbin his paws....but he did very well. Besides being scare (humans are scared of the dr too) he let them do everything they needed to do & he didnt cry, scratch, or run. He was, however, anxious to get back into his kennel.

Friday, I'm leaving for NC to spend mothers day with my mother-in-law & yes I'm going alone. People are always so amazed that I genuinely love my in-laws, especially my mother in law. I'm blessed that I have such a great MIL. She looks out for me, she bonds with me, she has never treated me as if I wasnt good enough for her son. She only has 2 & I married the oldest.

She didnt find out we were married until the day before I met her :ummm: Wasnt my fault tho. Those are my husbands parents & it was his responsibility to tell them. She still treated me as if she came to the wedding tho. I planned a great Sunday for us. My MIL, cousin & I are going to glamour shots & let her feel like a model for a few hours & then off to a nice restaurant. Maybe a little shopping afterwards. I'm really looking forward to going to NC even tho there is nothing there. :coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.6.2009 at 06:10 PM

Ok so I'm in school yesterday & some classes have these type of people & some dont...just my luck, I get stuck with all four of them. Now the first type (Richard) is the type that has legitimate questions and ideas but he talks so slow that it isnt worth the time to let him speak. Him, I can deal with tho...
The next type is the girl who has legitimate questions & ideas but she also has a smart mouth & quick wit so its hard to keep the class on topic due to her snide remarks.

Next is Felisha....she is talking just because others are talking and she lets other people hype her up. When she gets ramped up, there is no stopping her, she is loud, ignorant & cursing.....

Lastly, there is the worst one....to explain how she is I have to tell you what happened. So it is about an hour after class started and we in the middle of a discussion on interest rates as far as mortgages & stuff....in walks Beryl (yes that is her real name) like she is in an episode of americas next top model with a house dress on & some converse. So we are all looking at each other like :ummm: As soon as her butt hits the chair, she only hears 2 words of the conversation and she raises her hand, loud as hell, completely derailed the conversation.....What the hell man?!!

Besides coming an hour late, we went on break 20 mins later & not only did she take a break after being in class 20 mins but she came back LATE!!! I really am annoyed by people like that. I think 15 mins after she came back late from that break (mind u she came right in and derailed the covno AGAIN) we went on break again & she took that break too!!!

The nerve of these people......:coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS
miamigirl
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 5.8.2009 at 04:29 PM

OK so I made it here to NC and I had a great lunch with my mother in law before she got to work. We caught up on everything that's been going on since I was last here. I'm grateful that I have a wonderful mother in law. Thats my other mother....
I should be going out later tonight with my cousin (in-law LOL) but I hate going out without my baby. I just have to be so strong willed and miss independent that I come up with these bright ideas to hit the road and do things on my own. When will I learn, I miss my baby!

:topic:
Why do the women on the Maury show come on saying they are 100% sure that "Jon Jon" is the father knowing good & hell well they slept with "1" other person. If there was 1 other person, then the percent is NOT 100. They they have the nerve to be shame & run off the stage when Maury says NOT THE FATHER! Man please....be shame that you are screaming sayin they got the same nose & ears.....jeez! :coffee:

MIAMI PRINCESS

Go To Top