Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Altered Reality........
NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

Mood: Bye b*tches

[*] posted on 2.8.2009 at 10:47 PM

Police Looking for Chris Brown After Alleged Assault of Rihanna

Oh well......they were too young to be sitting up trying to emulate Jay Z and Beyonce anyway. Jay went through his phase of putting his hands on women, too, and we don't know what Beyonce puts up with while trying to present the picture perfect relationship to the world. As women we already know we're going to put up with sh*t to be with that man, and he will as well (just not as much). Jay got her when she was young and trained her well. It doesn't work with two teenagers with something to prove. Chris needs to slow his roll, though. So maybe this is just what he needs. Kids getting too much too soon so fast is a terrible thing.

Usher's Wife's Plastic Surgery Emergency

Oh well. Nobody ever thinks it'll happen to them. Did she not learn from Kanye's mama? I mean things can go wrong with anyone, but given what went down with Donda and being heavyset too.....c'mon.

I wanna know what she was getting done. I already know why she went to Brazil.

:stupid:

Leaving behind the trash... :rofl:
NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 2.17.2009 at 09:13 PM

WHO is African American?

The African was beaten out of us to take on the American. Now, we have very little in common culturally with Africans, so we must worry about who can call themselves what we gradually evolved into over time?

And, I thought Jeneen said whites were welcome here. Not the racists who spam the site, mind you. SO......nevermind. :pd:

Time's up..................

NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 3.23.2009 at 09:47 AM

BOARD RULES REMINDER !!

My own personal code of ethics prevents me from saying anything that would knowingly make me look hypocritical.:shades::shades:

To comment personally to this thread would make me look childish.

It's like when you're in a staff meeting and your supervisor starts talking about the flood of gossip from the employees and a disregard of professionalism in front of clients. Who would have something to say and start pointing out a, b, or c?

You take it for what it is. To speak on specifics would reveal the imbalance of the nature as to why a few things needed to readdressed, and would do nothing but cause dissension and concern.

The fallacy of man.

Whatever.

Moving on........

NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 3.30.2009 at 05:14 PM

Quote:
PLEASE! Do not follow someone into a thread just to say something smart or to try to belittle that person. If you do not like the person or the topic, keep it pushing. Stop causing drama and acting like children.

And just because the main perpetrators are often around a lot, I'm going to close this thread for no further comments. Leave people alone! What's so hard about this?

It's crazy how the main people starting and keeping up mess...............always wanna talk about what somebody else is doing....like they know.

The hypocrisy is both wack and outrageous. It's been 7 days since the post was on that thread. Right? TELL ME WHY IT HAD TO BE RESURRECTED TO SAY *THAT*?!

It's immature number 1. And number 2, if *you* felt like somebody was following another poster just to start mess, then.......AFTER 7 DAYS, you, as a moderator, should've u2u'd that person.

Sh*t. I came on *here* and said what I had to say. First. So I KNOW that comment wasn't directed at me. I'll tell you to yo face, I don't run under somebody's skirt and get bold.....unlike...some people.

If the rules are the rules, nobody should've offered their two cents......period. Why the hell do grown people need to be told that? Do they not know?:roll: And for *some* to then take it so personal, a moderator comes and indulges in what I was trying to prevent. Immature hypocrisy.

Maybe I was raised differently. :dunno:

Goodness, some people are so tiresome.....and think it's other people, when they're the ones with the problem.

What....eva:yuck:

NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

[*] posted on 5.21.2009 at 05:37 PM

I mean here I am almost two months later and we seem to be talking about the same azz people.

Why is it that certain.....kinds......of people always think you're looking at them......even sideways....always sideways....then wanna hop up and try to flex? :rofl: I mean.....you are not on my radar, don't see no blimp when dealing with you....because you're not important to me. You're nothing for me to want to sit up and harbor all this negativity towards. W T F!!!! :rofl: That's why I keep commenting on your threads. I don't see you, don't talk about you, don't care anything good, bad, whatever about you.

But.....certain.....kinds.....of people don't get that. They're so used to people talking about them....and they return the favor....they just naturally ASSume anotha nicca has to be doing the same....

I AIN'T LOOKING AT Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! TRUST!!!!!!!
 Pages:  1  2  3

Go To Top