Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  21
Author: Subject: The way it makes me feel
brownskin87
Gold Member

Mood: am i free? really?

[*] posted on 12.12.2008 at 10:18 AM
The Morning After

As I laid in a comfortable bed this morning, next a wonderful man laying next to me, I did not feel ashamed nor immoral for the course of events that took place last night. His lay next to me in his birthday suit, glowing. My body tingled from head to toe...wish I could stay here all day and do some more things to this man laying next to me.

How did I go from be knocked out in my bed, to cuddling up to this caramel cutie in his bed. Well, actually it's a very funny story that I will always remember.

Last night after I came home, I was dead tired, My last class for the semester was tommorow...FINALS, and I had to go to work. So, I needed sleep, big time, and of course, I took my ass and got in the bed. But, I HAD A DREAM...and it made my clit jump and knock at my loins, and train of thought. Lets just say that it involved me and that cutie who slipped me his number at my job one day. Those eyes, especially the way he looked at me, and the body I imagined through his clothes was soaking my sheets.

...So I called him...Hello...Hey, remember me?...I might, give me a hint...Well, you said I look really young....Say no more, I remember, so..what took u so long to call...what u was waiting by the phone...actually yes...really...for real...mmm, cute...thanxs i'm blushing...really...for real...wat u doin right now...layin in bed watchin espn..at this time of night?...cant sleep...cool, so describe urself babe...I'm laidback, but I can get spontaneous at times...spontaneous...yeah, why?...where do u live...why...no questions....I live....

Phone down, in the closet, red bra and pantie set, black vans, black petticoat...TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT FOR ADVENTURE...TO BE CONTINUED

Everybody has a choice. I am not here to shove my light down everybody's throat. for those who don't want it. i have nothing to defend-lauryn hill
brownskin87
Gold Member

alert.gif posted on 12.15.2008 at 07:45 AM
Late Night Action

As I drove his house, I wondered “what in the hell am I doing?” I must be on some serious adventure trip, here I am ready to make love to a complete stranger out of sheer boredom (well not complete but I don't know this ninja from a can of paint). Still, that didn't stop me from putting my foot on the pedal, and following the directions he gave me to get to his spot. Quincy...I liked the name, I hope he's ready for all I have to offer, if not, then he'd better hold on for the ride I'm bout to take his ass on. Maybe it was me being curious about what was under his clothes the day I met him that made me call him, whatever it was the I mission made at 1 o' clock in the morning was definitely going to be worth my while.

20 minutes later I arrived at his place...nice. Before getting out of my car I took a Wether's Original butterscotch candy and put it in a place where I wanted Q to attend to...I'm a freak(lol), I know. Ten deep breaths in and then out...ready, here I come! He opened the door smiling, he wore flannel pajama pants and no shirt, he had a nice upper body, I can tell he works out a lot, either that or he's just blessed, those thirty twos(teeth) were mesmerizing. He whistled...Ba-bee guuurrll...laughs... I'm happy to see you too...Come out of this cold...I step inside, he is so damn tall, makes me feel like a midget, his home...beautiful, you would have thought I lived here, burgundy colored walls, recliner couches, a 42' flat screen, my kinda place. You have a nice spot...thanks, you want something to drink?...yeah, got any apple juice...apple juice?laughs...yes, I'm not a big drinker...cool, I got some in the fridge, he comes back quickly holding two plastic cups in his hands, I remove my shoes and we sit on the couch and drink...so what do u wanna do?(I can't believe he asked me that, when a woman comes to your place @ 1 o' clock in the morning, the only thing thats going down is clothes coming off, and beds rocking)...u don't have to play dumb baby...wanna go upstairs...eventually, but right now down here will do...he leans down and rubs my legs...you have sexy legs, they're so smooth...flattery will get you everywhere. I stand up and motion for him to come to me...undress me babe, he's nervous his fingers are fumbling with the buttons on my coat. I run my fingers through his waves...relax sexy ,I aint goin nowhere anytime soon. He slows down, finishes the last three buttons, I shrug the coat off , he steps back, gets a good look at me...Damn...lol...damn, what?...voluptuous...finish your job boy...turn around, I feel him come behind me, I can feel his big excitement through his pants rubbing against my lower back. He takes my hair and pulls it up, he doesn't kiss my neck but he touches it lightly with his fingers, it tickles, but it feels good. I lean my head back on to his shoulder, he smells my neck, next I feel his tongue ever so lightly licking my ear lobe, it tickles, I want to laugh, but I control myself...I love the way your body looks...mmm... thanks, he is now fully sucking on my earlobe, touchin my stomach, he tilts my ass into his dicc, his hand goes inside my underwear, he finds my clit-rubs it, he goes inside, finds the candy I hid inside my second pair of lips...I knew you were a freak...is that a bad thing...hell no, its a very good thing...cool, I hope we on the same page...mmmm, can't wait to get down there and show u what I'm made of...why don't you?...remember thickness patience, don't worry ma, I got you...I'm in no rush...cool, (I like that he isn't afraid to talk, I often run into those kind of men)...whats your name baby...brockelle...different. He rubs my breasts through my bra and alternates between licking my neck and earlobe, yeah, he knows what he's doin...you're skin is so soft, mmm, your p*ssy is so wet...you made it that way...what I like to hear, so baby, what you want me to do to you... a lot...lol, be more specific baby girl...I'll tell you this, I like it slow, sensual, hard, and fast, if you're gonna give it to me, I want it all, literally, don't be shy about going down south, If you do me good, then trust I'll make Mr. Happy throb...Mr. Happy, that's not his name...Oh, so u named him...yeah...whats his name...Big Q...laughs...continue...don't be afraid, I'm a big girl, and we can get almost as freaky as you like...mmm..exactly, now turn around so I can meet Big Q....

Quincy definitely deserves a degree in lovemaking...something new...I like him...like his style...we exchanged a lot of dirty...he told me what he liked, what I was doing right, what he wanted me to do more, how he loved the way I look...I just moaned, groaned, and even cried twice! His name was baaabbeee, honey...and my words were sh*t, more, damn, so good, yes, almost there, mmmm...and well u know the rest.

It's 9am, I have to go unfortunately, I get up out of the bed, and try not to wake him...to late. Good Morning, trying to run out on me?...Naw baby, I gotta be heading out...bummer...yeah...I enjoyed you...I more then enjoyed you...thanks...when can I see you again...soon...how soon...soon...can I get your number...yes you can.

So, I guess I gotta a new freak to add to my lists of conquests...just playing but he mos def is a freaka leek in my sexual excursions with men, he can call me, and there will be more nights like last night.

Woman on a mission, time to get back to business, to class!

Everybody has a choice. I am not here to shove my light down everybody's throat. for those who don't want it. i have nothing to defend-lauryn hill
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.15.2008 at 07:47 AM
Family Pains

Family can be a blessing and a curse at the same time. That's what I was thinking this morning when little cousin came knocking on my door at 10 am knowing that I like to sleep in on Saturday. The bad thing about it is that she was banging and kicking on my door like her draws was on fire, when she could have easily called me. I was shocked and amazed that it was little miss prissy, Tyaira. When you look up spoiled in the dictionary her face and name is right under the definition. Ever since she was a little girl, she's been on the name brand stuff, Baby Phat this, and Louie Vatton that. I don't understand why her daddy created that monster when he has never, and I mean NEVER had a job period, but that's a story within a story. When I opened the door she damn near tackled me. “Girl, what in the hell are you so damn happy about, hold on, why are you here...Sissy(My nickname) me and you need to go shopping today...I hope you got some shopping money because I aint buyin u jack, what do you wanna go shopping with me for, I don't shop at those brand name stores you're so accustomed to...whatever, I have to find a dress for prom, in my size though(she takes after me, she's a thick girl)...did I hear you just say prom...thats not until May or something like that...I know, but you know how it is trying to find a dress that's in your size, and cute...and cheap...money is not an option...whatever why are you shopping so early...'cause I have to upstage the b*tches when that time comes around...what do u mean by that...Sis' you know how it is for us, these skinny chicks think that big girls can't look sexy, watch me have all the boys following my trail...laughs, you something else, why are you so worried about them little girls, better yet little boys, they don't care what you got on unless its tight and the booty look nice...I got it covered in the booty department...laughs...Sis' I thought of you because even though you cheap as hell, you do be lookin fly...I swear this girl is older than 16. What kind of dress you tryna sport Ty?...a nice little black dress..well you gon have to give me a couple of hours cause I am tired, and if I'm gonna have to deal with you all day I need about two more hours asleep, help yourself to anything you like. I walked to my room smiling...today was going to be a long day.

@ 12 I got up, and dressed, and we headed out to the malls. Now she's used to going to Boutiques but I set it straight, we went straight to Macy's...and found her this House of Dereon black number, that accentuates the curves, stops right above the knee, and makes the key areas look splendid. And as much as Tyaira gets on my nerves, I love her to death, I didn't know spending time with her would be so much fun. At lunch we got caught up on a few thangs. She has this boy named Keith sniffing her ass, she has a thing for light skinned pretty boys with long hair, the complete opposite of me. I asked her how old was he, she got quiet. I truly don't understand how young girls can be so naive when it comes to dealing with older boys. I aint even gonna front, little cousin is stacked and she does not look like a sixteen year old junior in high school, STILL I told her to watch her back for this boy. She rolled her eyes, brushed me off, but I hope she heard me loud and clear. After lunch I dropped her at home and went to Maxine's house, I hope she hadn't still forgotten about that Sigma party we was supposed to be going to.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.15.2008 at 11:44 AM
Monday Blues

The Sigma party on Saturday was exclusive. It was too many women there for my taste, but I had a great time. Sigmas really know how to party, and hey there were some foine brothas there.

But unfornately it's Monday, and I'm a little down.

Blaque leaves to go to Georgia in two days...I will probably never see him again. He asked me if I wanted to continue seeing him, and having some kind of long distance relationship, I opted out. It's not like I can't do the long distance thing, but I don't want to waste my time or his. He has worked so hard paying his tuition, and renting a place out, I don't want to become a burden in his life. I don't want him to have to worry about calling me, or coming back to Indiana on holidays to see me. But, I sure am going to miss that boy. It's like everytime I get something good going on, a monkey wrench gets thrown in my groove.

Now, I'm having problems with Maurice. I went to breakfast with this chick, that I've known since high school that still likes his ass, not a problem for me, but it's hard hearing about her admiration for him knowing that we make love on the regular. she kept going on and on, about "He wanna be with me", and "He wanna hit this'. UGH! It's not that I'm jealous, its just that it can become a little uneasy to talk about him with her considering the circumstances. So, basically she fucced my morning up. I tried to go to asleep, but these two men keep haunting my dream. So I'm sitting in the windowsill depressed as hell. It's hard being a single, sexually active, young sista in this world. I'm not looking for a relationship, nor do I want to be in one, but it feels like I'm in love with these two niccas.

What to do...what to do...I want to call Quincy, he can help me take my mind off of all this drama. I don't know what to do, I'm going over Caymin's house, my gurl is the only one who can help me right now.

Peace and love.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.16.2008 at 12:02 PM
Uninvited Houseguest

I didn't plan on getting up out of bed at all, I was still a little down since yesterday, Morris Chestnut movies couldn't even cheer me up, so I knew something was seriously wrong. Then, once again somebody decided to disturb my day. I opened the door and it was Mr. Jones...he always comes at the least expected times.
What are u doin here?...damn, no hello, whats wrong with u...nothing, shouldn't you be at work...I'm on vacation, I decided that today I was gonna spend it with u....Oh, so what if I had somebody up in here...Do you?...Did I say I did?...No, don't be mean Sis', let me in...

I let him in, and as I smelled his scent I vowed to myself, Brockelle, you are not going to have have sex with him...

2 hours later...Well, I sure in the hell can't fight temptation...lol...it don't matter, that always seems to happen when we're around eachother. Well after that vigorous workout, we watched a Martin standup movie, that boy is so damn funny! He's at the store, said he had to pick up a couple days, what an interestnig rest of the day this is gonna be.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.17.2008 at 08:09 AM
Just Fine

Yesterday was wonderful, I helped Blaque pack the rest of his things for his departure. I didn't cry, wasn't sad, well it probably had something to do with him doing that thang with his tongue that I love...lol

Neways, he left this morning, and he started crying. :wtf:I don't
know what I be doing to these men (just kidding). But we'll keep in touch.

Now I'm bored again, its snowing outside, cold, and I almost busted my ass a couple of times. So, I think I'll go do some sexy shopping.

Peace and love.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.17.2008 at 04:02 PM
These Three Words

After we kissed one last time, I got in my car and drove in the opposite direction of his apartment complex. After five minutes of driving down the road I got a text on my cellphone. It was from Blaque...Strong, Sexual, Intelligent-On another level...Huh?...I texted him back, wat u mean by dat?...his reply was...if someone asked me to describe u in three words, thats what I would say. Then I heard a horn honk at me, I stopped the car, threw my head back on the seat, and held on to the steering wheel...Why is he making this harder than it has to be? I dug this man, he's so random, but it's just not in the card, for me and him to be. I never thought that dancing with a fine dude at a club on a Saturday night would end in this. A knock came to my window, I looked up, and there he was looking down at me with red eyes, he started crying again.

...Blaque, baby, you have to go...I know...then why are you in my passenger seat?...because I'm gonna miss you...me too...we kissed...Kel, I love you...what...you heard me...thank you...do you love me...no...damn thats hurts...no it doesn't, I care for you...u love me...yeah, I love you...I'm going to miss u...me too baby, but I don't wanna cry ok...Alright I'm a leave...bye...we kissed again, and hugged. I waited to he got in the Uhaul and drove off. I continued to drive home.

Damn, I didn't know how much I meant to him.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.18.2008 at 01:27 PM
No this skinny b*tch didn't moments...(This is not a rendition of Monique's Skinny B*tches are evil, it's my own version)

1. Usuage of the FAT word: I don't mind going out with yo bony ass, but when you say "I look fat":cursing:, or "Do I look fat in this":stop:, do u fuccin understand how that makes me feel. now, not for one minute am I gonna be ashamed of my brickhouse figure, but damn b*tch, that statement makes me wanna punch u in ya damn face.

2. Taking me to a skinny chick store:wtf:: C'mon b*tch, I don't want to go in to no H&M, Aeropostle, American Eagle, Carson Palmer, Rue 21, or any other store where they don't sell a real size 16 (not the clothes that have my size but it don't fit).:gn: Listen real clear...I CAN NOT FIT A DAMN THING IN HERE. What am I gonna buy, some fuccin socks?

3. Frontin on me in the club: I know there have been cases where punk a** niccas aint tryna holla @ the full and tasty but that's why they're punk a** niccas. It's 2008:winner:...a new day, so when we hit the club, don't act like I can't get a man, drink, number, or dance. Let me tell u something, once you fat...well u know the rest...lmao. Guuurrrlll, don't play ya self, u can wear the back out dresses, the mid driff tops, and the lower jeans:whistle:...hey skinny chicks gotta have something, BUT, what do u think he want at the end of the night, nice thick curves, something he can hold on to, or you, when he lay u down, he can see ur ribs:faint::wow:. You think on that for a minute, and get back to me....lmao.

4. Hanging some clothes: YES, I know for years only the cute clothes were made for size 8 and under, but it's a new day. We got Torrid, Lane Bryant, and Ashlee Stewart now! So why are you so damn surprised when my dress looks ten times better on me then yours done on you:rofl:...then you wanna see "that looks cute, on you", don't hate baby appreciate. Don't mad cause I can fill out my outfit, don't like, eat something.:rofl:

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.23.2008 at 11:54 AM
Christmas Follies

I've decided that I'm spending christmas alone this year. It's not that I have no family, and hell naw, I aint Scrooge...BUT, I don't feel like being bothered with no body. Of course, I'll eventually see my brothers, and I see my parents every day so thats not a problem for me but I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE. I'm not depressed, nor do I have to reevaluate my life, but for the first time in a long time, Brockelle is gonna stay at her place, unwrap her own presents, and watch tv all day.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.5.2009 at 10:15 AM
Out with the Old in with the New

Christmas was beautiful for me. I got up in my little girl bunny pajamas and unwrapped my presents, all five of them...lmao. I gotta say with this recession Santa hooked me up...John Legend CD, fuzzy robe, treadmill, a Mary B. Morrison novel, and a new man. Yes, I move on pretty quickly. I realized that Blaque was only meant to be in my life for a limited amount of time, Maurice is JUST A FRIEND, Quincy was a exhilirating night, and Dre is the new kid on the block. Well for starters I met him when I visited Savannah a year ago, we talked a couple times but I never thought much of him...remember...I dont do long distance. Well christmas day I gotta call...of course it was him. Small talk led to freaky talk (and what a freak he is), and he asked if he could come HOLLA' at me when he comes to Nap. Should I? or Shouldn't I? Well me being me I said, "I'll think about it. I thought that was the end of it, you know, he's a navy guy, and I'm the last thing on his mind, all day he's playing with bombs or whatever they do (much respect though). OR SO I THOUGHT, LOL...

A coupla days l8ta...every year me and my girls go out the country to party hard, and where more of a place to go than to the Barbados? On the plane we went, Caymin's auntie hooked us up with a house...beautiful, 3 story, pool in the back with a complimentary car. Anyway first night...clubbing, second night...clubbing...third day...a call came...Dre.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.6.2009 at 08:31 AM
He loves me

I was on the phone talking to the infamous De'andre, and the dog hopped on my bed. Get off the damn bed dog...don't talk to the dog like that...whatever i hate this dog...no u dont u love the dog...i don't love the dog i love u...(damn i didn't mean to say that so soon)...silence...u love me?...yea...damn...brockelle...huh...i love you u too...WOW!...

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.6.2009 at 10:19 AM
From the Beginning

Sometimes it is very hard to describe my feelings on love between a man and woman. What I can say is that I have never told any man that I've been in a relationship with those three words...Why? I've never felt an emotional attachment to them. Of course I care for them, I want them to do good in life, and so on. But am I head over heels for them, am I in love? Have I ever been IN LOVE? Nanh, can't say that I have, that's why it is so surprising that I told De'andre Sherler Williams-Harris...I love you.

I didn't mean, it just came out. Now do I really feel that way, no, and it's sad because I wish I did because he's so real, honest, freaky, respectful, and cool. The feeling is just not there like I want it to be. I knew I was in a heap of trouble when he said...I love you back. Now I'm in a predicament, he says he wants to talk to my mama, my ya-ya...wow...I never knew the power of my words, and I'm in a bind. He wants me to meet his family, wants me to move to Virginia where he is gonna get stationed at. I neva imagined flirting with a high school senior in a Champs shoe store would lead to this...
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.8.2009 at 09:54 AM
Birthday Weekend

I don't know what it is about my upcoming 22nd birthday but I am so anxious for it to get here...lol. Still, I'm spendin it aloooonne, no friends, no men, just me at the movies, the mall, the spa, the big-girl lingerie store(hey anything is possible this weekend). This year I'll be celebrating me, anothe year of life added to my belt. Words cannot describe how proud I am of myself, and what I have accomplished in four years after I left the nest. Pat on the back Kel-Kel, u go gurll...its my birthday, its my birthday, happy birthday to me.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.8.2009 at 01:25 PM
Dre'

About a year ago I took this online quiz and it told me that my ideal place to live is Savannah, Georgia. I decided to travel there, u know check out the colleges, cost of living, and of course the brothas…lol. I gotta admit, I love the place, it’s real laid back, and chill. For a minute I was really considering moving there, well before the whole recession and all. One day I went to the mall and was looking at some Vans in Champs, and then he walked in. I gotta admit, my knees didn’t get weak, I didn’t want to take another look, nor was I interested in knowing who he was. He was not my type…average build (I like my men thick), and kiddish (it was very obvious that he was still in high school. I thought nothing of him and went back to my browsing when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and here this guy was towering over me, smiling like a damn cat. Excuse me pretty lady, my name is De’andre Williams, what’s your name…Hi, De’andre Williams, I’m Brockelle…awkward silence, I really hated the way he was smiling at me…you have a nice day. I walked away, simple as that, I had to give it to him though; at least he was bold enough to approach me. Then as I was leaving the store he caught up with…Excuse me again Brockelle, but I was wondering by any chance if I could get into contact with you, I would really hate not seeing you pretty face ever again…(Now, should I or shouldn’t I, because in my mind at that time there was no way in hell I was gon talk this nicca again)…De’andre, how old are you…honestly?...honestly…18 bout to turn 19…aww that’s cute, but honey I’m sorry you’re too young for me…how old are you?...21…damn, you don’t look, I thought you was my age or younger, you have a cute baby face Brockelle…thanks, but Dre’ I don’t think I’m comfortable being with someone as young as you…why?...why not? He reached in his back pocket and pulled out this little card and started writing on it…look Brockelle I would really enjoy seeing you again, here’s my numba, you aint gotta call it, just take it. What did I do? I took the damn card put it in my pocket, and walked away, but as I did I couldn’t help but admire how sweet he was.

6 months l8ta…I called him…he still remembered me. I don’t know what possessed me to dial his digits but I did, and from then I knew whatever happened was gonna be something to laugh about in a few years. I found out the background shiit…from Modesto, California, raised by single mom, in the navy (strike one), and a fun personality. He’s so much damn fun to talk to, he brings out that 18 year old girl in me, he he. But what was funny is when our conversation took a turn from being funny to sexy…long story. I mean he asked me to describe myself and one of the things I said was that I was a very sexual person…not a come one, but just real…then he started asking me questions…how do u like it? Fast and hard? Slow and Nasty?...favorite position and why?...You like using food, if so what kind?...and so on. I came to find out that he was a real freak, and it SOUNDED like he knew how to do the “do” BUT, after I very hot and heavy conversation my life became a little more complicated and I couldn’t find the time to see if he was all talk or could walk the walk.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 1.12.2009 at 02:19 PM
for me to know to u and for u to find out

Friday afternoon I was ever so happy when my last class ended at 2:37 pm cause this was gon be my extra special birthday weekend. I got in my car and sped to the mall...Lane Bryant was having a 75% off sell on ev-er-ry-thang, so I had to pick up a coupla outfits, and oh of course a few sexy pieces although I'd rather just where what God gave me...lol. Yes, I know, it was posed to be no men this weekend, only about me, but who in the hell am I kidding, I NEED it often, and I will not deny myself. Who would I choose? My besti...Maurice(Sexy Chocolate) or Quincy(my unforgettable one night stand)? I would handle that problem when I got around to it. Tonight me and my gurls were goin out to see that new Morris Chestnut movie...Not Easily Broken, I'd been feigin to see him in a GOOD role for a minute...I mean Perfect Holiday was a waste of my time and money, and an embarrasment to his craft.

I stopped at the store to stock up on some treats...fruit, scrawberries, honey due melon, pineapples, apples with caramel dip, bananas, and such. Things were goin my way as I whistled to Anthony Hamilton in my car, and then...klunk, klunk, doosh, my car shut off...u gotta be fuccin kiddin me. This was not the day, but I relaxed, I would not let anything upset me. I sat back in my car, called my boss Tony, and told him to send me a tow service. But see, my boss was a procrastinator, and waiting patiently on him is something the sanest person can't do. Plus it was frio and I wasn't paticuarly dressed fo da weather conditions (knee length skirt-no stockings, petticoat, and wedges...open toed). Five minutes...10 min...11...12...13...I can't take it, a cold draft was floating thru my hooptie, and all I wanted to do was go home to my warm house. Dre' called...Hey bay...hey boo, how has ur day been...fine, it could be better, wht about u...im pissed right now, my car is broke down, im stranded, I WANNA GO HOME!...Hol on baby, calm down, I dont want my baby mad now, did u call someone...my boss, he's supposed to be sending somebody but I can't too much longer, it's cold, I'm about to start walking...how far r u from ur condo...30 minutes...Babe..No Dre' I'm walking...ok, well stay on the phone w me til u get home. He is so sweet, always worrying about my feelings. Then I remembered my old roomate Brianne lives close by the bodega. I really start trucking then til I got to Pine Oaks Apartments, went up to 603 and knocked anxiously (Please be here, please be here)...She was there...I hugged her so damn hard, I was oblivious to the fact that I hadn't seen or talked to her in two years. I practically begged her to take me home, and luckily she did.

Pages:  1  2  3  4  ..  21

Go To Top