Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2  3  ..  21
Author: Subject: The way it makes me feel
brownskin87
Gold Member

Mood: am i free? really?

[*] posted on 12.4.2008 at 03:12 PM
The way it makes me feel

I never realized how much I value, and enjoy lovemaking until I recently went through a hard and long drought. I absolutely love how a man's body molds, moves, and grinds on top of mine when he is inside of me. I love when I'm making love with a man and we talk freely and openly, telling eachother what we like, and to do it more. Mmmm, if I could, then maybe, just maybe, I'd make love all day. Oh, who the hell am I fooling, I need food, I need air( but u can use food while havin sex...great idea!!!) And what I crave for, the whole point of expressing my feelings through my vaginal area is the part where I achieve orgasm. Likely, that's more then once...but...the final time u cum is so passionate, it's like the world is at a stand still...its the best feeling ever, and I mean ever!!!!! There are a lot of things that are amazing, and fun, but nothing, in my opinion compares to lovemaking.
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.5.2008 at 01:15 PM
Never get tired of me

So I have a psychology class in the morning for 4 hours...OMG...it usually is interesting, but today it was...not.
As I ride in my hooptie D'Angelo's how does it feel has me thinking about doing naughty things. I smile, when Naked by Marques Houston comes on. Naked,mmmm, I smile some more.

I go home and do some yoga(gotta stay flexible...lmao), eat alot of fruits(apart of my precious plan), and hop in the shower.

I smell luscious, after that one hour shower, now its time to watch a movie before I go to work.

LORD HELP ME!!!It's a Morris Chestnut in Best Man, my crypotonite, a sexy chocolate brotha.

Reaching for my black book, reaching for my phone, looking at Morris, should I do it?

I look to my left and Alex(the naughty girl) says, "Girl, do it, you know you want to!"

I look to my right and Caymin(the good girl) says, "Girl, I gotta agree with Alex, you know you want to!"

What to do, what to do, as my hand flips opens my phone, goes to address book, right clicks on his name, WHAT AM I DOING, AM I CRAZY, HANG THIS PHONE UP, HANG THIS-"Hello, Hello?"

His voice makes me melt. Me: "Dinner.tonight.my place.nothing fancy.have a nice day."
Him:"Kool."
Me: "Peace."

I close the phone, look around my living room, look at all the paintings of the very fine black men egging me on (GO ON GET U SOME).

I sigh, I have to go to work, Can't wait to tonight!
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.8.2008 at 08:07 AM
When I saw his face...

@ work...Work was fun for a change...my boss was sick(Yes!) Everybody was kind and jovial which is very unusual but I like feeling like I can conversate with my co workers. Business was slow...we just watched people walk by. Everything was going my way; I was having fun, and was going to have more fun later on until he came in. He looked like the word dicc spelled out. 6"3, deep caramel skin, juicy lips, a figure that you could just imagine through his clothes! Mmmmm, I knew I was in trouble when he walked over to me, and asked me to assist him in making some copies. "Cool, I got this or so I thought. But as we walked over to the copy machine I couldn't help but watch the way his ass moved. Like I said, sexy black men are my cryptonite. Then when he started talking to me I just thought I was going to melt. He had the take off your panties voice, and I was about to willingly do just that. But I kept my composure, because I can't fraternize with the customers. Once at the counter I was almost home free, this caramel swirl would walk out the double doors of Fedex Kinkos, and be gone forever, until....until, he slipped me the money for his copies, and his number. No! baby boy don't do this to me, I'm trying to be good. I wanted to trash it until he turned back around and flashed me a smile, revealing the sexiest set of teeth I've ever seen, and, I kept it. Oh well, I'm single.

@after work...time to go home and prepare for sexy chocolate. Drove home...fed the dog...did some yoga(flexibility is key)...ate some more fruit(u are whau eat...sweet!)...and took a long bath. Out of the shower, time to transform my condominium into a love den.

Everybody has a choice. I am not here to shove my light down everybody's throat. for those who don't want it. i have nothing to defend-lauryn hill
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.8.2008 at 08:29 AM
The Night of Sexy Chocolate

He walked in and I wanted to go straight to the bed. When I say dress casual he took it and ran with it. I don't think I'v ever seen someone who wears clothes better then him. The way his plain black tshir hugged his biceps, the way his jeans hung on him, had me salivating. But hey I didn't look too bad myself. I had my lacy black dress that made my chi chi's look like orbs, and my booty look luscious. I let my kinky curls swing out tonight, and I smelled delectable. (Not arrogant, but I did look eatible) We exchanged hugs, and he and his dreads smelled like a dream. I hung on to him a little longer than usual, but he knew what was going to go down.

It was so hard to get through dinner with him lookin at me like he wanted to have me for dinner. It was alot of sexual tension in the room, and I was anxious to relieve it. But, we talked. I talked about school, he talked about going back to school. He talked about seeing more of me, I changed the subject. Sexy chocolate is a wonderful black man, but I can't trust him again like I did before(more on that later). He sensed that I was getting uncomfortable, so he asked me to dance,perfect escape! D'Angelo was playing (How Does It Feel-Deja vu). He pulled me close, placed his hands on my lower back, nuzzled my neck, swayed my body from side to side, put his mouth by my ear(my spot). I held him closer, I stood pretty level with him(I had my wedges on!) place my hands at his lower scrumptious lower back bypassed the neck, and licked the ear...how does it feel? So damn good!

D'Angelo had start screaming and we started kissing, his kisses are like candy. I could get used to this every day with him, but he has to give me time. Mmmmm the way he knows just what to do with his tongue, and tease is working.

Time to take things to the room...Oh, who the hell am I fooling, things can happen right here in my living room! See you in a couple days...I'll be occupied.

Everybody has a choice. I am not here to shove my light down everybody's throat. for those who don't want it. i have nothing to defend-lauryn hill
brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.8.2008 at 10:10 AM
Indescribable

When our bodies entertwine, it is magical. Sometimes words can't even describe the way he makes my body tingle and converse. I adore, and lust his silky dark skin colliding with mine. Friday night he came over to my place, we ate dinner, and I wanted him to be my dinner, we danced, more like grinded on eachother. His hands caressed my lower back then kneaded my lower lower region. His noze nuzzled my neck,then he moved up and tongue kissed my lobe, Oh My God! That feels amazing, my inner sactums released prespiration. I moved my hands up and down his back, he stepped in between my legs. he was full on feelin me up. I looked him in the eyes, I kissed him....pure passion. He teased my tongue, sucked my bottom lip, ran his fingers through my hair. He stepped back, looked me into my eyes, and undressed. He first removed his shirt revealing his miles of hard work in the gym. I smiled, he has a beautiful body. He licked his lips, unbuttoned his pants, slid the zipper down slowly, took his thumbs and pulled his jeans off. Pants dropping. Releasing a beautiful piece of heaven.

To be continued.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.8.2008 at 11:53 AM
Love Making with Sexy Choc...Foreplay

A man's penis is something that can deem me speechless, esp his. he has the best of both worlds length and girth. When women say they want a man with a big dicc what she means it to be overall big, long and thick. His is just that. Reaching its full length, his manhood snaked down his muscular, toned thigh winking at me, and I winked back. Now his pants off, this man is standing there confident, anticipating my innie to dance with his outie, and I was so willing to oblige him. "Now you." he said. Sure, I have no shame. It's something about undressing in front of someone that is highly erotic. It's sensual, it's electrifying...atleast for me, every hair on my brown frame stands up. Starting with the left strap of my dress I pull it down slowly, past over shoulder, and then my chest, where he finds that I went braless. My chocolate nipple stands at attention, compliments to the man standing before me in all his naked glory. I do the same with the right strap. Now both of my orbs free pointed directly at him as his chocolate stick his pointed directly at me. I wiggle out of the rest of my dress, past my curvy middle pooling at me feet. I step out of my dress leaving my wedges on, he'll have to take them off, although I don't mind if he leaves them on. He saunters towards me, and walks me over to my couch. I am sat up, and he spreads my legs wide open. He kisses my chin, then my lips, my eyelids, then my lips again, past my chin, to my collarbone, I get wet. He arrives at my breasts bites the left nipples, pinches the right, takes both smash them together, licks em all over....moist....wet...bliss. five minutes pass, he attends to my chi chi's very well, until I begin to pant. He pulls me closer to him, rubs my curvy middle(I used to be self conscious about it but he makes me feel special so I don't care anymore), and he peeks inside my lacy black panties. "She's wet isn't she?" he asks. I look at him, "Yes." "Can I taste her? without waiting for my reply he takes his tongue and gives my cat a little lick. Meow, she purrs at him. He licks my thighs, so good, so damn good. He takes my wedges off, sucks my toes, thank god i got a pedicure. Toe sucking is something he does best. Mmmmm, almost there, he looks at me with dark sexy brown eyes as he sucks the big toe, then the next one, to the pinky toe. Whew, I grab my breasts, I convulse, I shutter, I.....cum...lmao. He loves that I'm multiorgasmic. I love that he gives me multiorgasms. "More," he says, and more is what I give him.:lovers:

to be continued

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.8.2008 at 02:21 PM

"More," he says, and more is what I give him.
He pulls me off the couch more and wraps my thighs around his neck. "Look at me." When I look at him while he makes me gush the experience is way better. With his teeth he pulls my panties down slowly. Off, they're dripping, he puts them in his mouth, sucks the secretions, puts them around his neck...sexy. Going in for the kill he licks my clit up and down, mmm...good...like I could get more wet...I'm drippin...down my thigh...down my leg...on his tongue. He searches my innie, prodding in and out. Taking me over the edge with his pleasure givers he inserts two and makes a c'mere motion. I know what he's doin...i don't stop him. In and out, fast, faster, then slow, real slow. I grab his dreads, bucking against his face, riding the wave of lust. Yes! Baby! Almost There! "Go head", he says. I feel my love coming down, he pulls me into his mouth closer as I flood his tongue with my chocolate. He licks his desert like a good boy. "You like it?" I loved it, and now I want to make him shake and shudder like I did.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 07:30 AM
Love Making with Sexy Choc...My Turn

What I love the most about lovemaking is pleasuring my lover. Knowing the way I lick, touch, or move against or with him intrigues me. What drives me crazy about him is that I never have to ask him to give it to me how I want it, or at all. He takes me to heaven, then back, then to heaven over and over and over again. So why not show him appreciation? Already I've erupted twice and his manhood has not crossed my threshold. Once I gain my composure we switch places. He's sitting up on the couch and I in between his thighs, teasing, touching, and definitely tasting him. I take his thick, hard dicc and lick the head. Mmmm, love it. He places his hands on my shoulders. I look at him, tongue still licking him, "Relax." He sighs and reclines his head back. I know soon enough when I begin to work my magic all eyes will be on me. He thinks that I will continue to tease him, and slowly engulf his penis in my mouth. No...time to change it up. I take all of his 8+ inches in my mouth, touching the back of my throat. "Babe, shitt gurl." He stutters. Going fast, in and out of my mouth, caressing his jingle bells, licking his shaft. Lick the head, bite the tip, deep throat, kiss the shaft, caress his balls, deep throat, suck fast, fast, faster, he grabbing my head, sucking faster, "Shittt, baby." Sucking slow, slow, tortuously slow. It turns me on, the way he calls my name, the way he says baby, it makes me wet, gets him harder, harder then he already is. Take my tongue, insert it in the tip, he is sweating, alot, his beautiful deep chocolate skin is glistening under my shaded living room lighting, he looks down at me, I look up at him. He smiles, lifts my head up from him, and lifts me up and on top of him. He wants me to go on a little ride. Should I? Hell yea! But not on the couch. I want to explore all the positions with him, trying to put all that yoga to good use...lmao. I reach into my dish bowl on the side table and pull out the sheath that will separate his juices from colliding with mine. I pull him aggressively on to my carpeted floor, we'll be down there awhile.

I straddle his hips, teasing his outtie by coating it with my juices. He pulls me on top of him...It's been a long since him, it feels...indescribable. He grabs my hips, I ride, like never before, like I have to show him what I'm made of. Hands on his chest, back and forth, up and down. His face is contorted, I smile, his eyes are closed, biting his lips, he pumps into me, I slam down on him...passion(raw and undefined). Flips me over (face down, ass up-doggy), kneads my round bottom, slowly he rides me now. I don't complain. I praise him with jagged breathing, and loud moans. A workout aint got nothin on what we do. Fast, then slow. I'm think I'm cummin...he slows down the pace. He builds me up then slows me down. Trickster, I'll get you back. We flow in to next position (side by side) like a plane on cruise control. Love this position. He behind me, holding my leg up, licking my calf muscle. I lean back kiss him. “Feel good baby?”he says. “Yes, baby, so good more.” I'm his inspiration, he works me from every angle. I overflow my appreciation on him, he reaches down and coats his finger with some. “Tasty.” (Remember fruit...u are what u eat...lmao) “I've missed you, missed this.” I say before I cum again.

He pins me on my back...Missionary...everybody's first position...My favorite position. He goes his deepest, I pull him into me as close as possible, legs wrapped around his back, fingers massaging his back. He is so good...I love him for allowing me to ride the waves of lust with him. Something is tickling inside of me...I think this will be the final one...the one that matters the most...the one that makes the earth stop. He starts to shudder, and shake. “Almost there baby!” he screams. “Don't Stop!” I yell louder. It's here...the world has stopped, we've achieved orgasm together. He lays on top of me until his hips stop jerking(told yall I do my thang!). Now next to me, he looks me in my eyes, “Thank you.” then molds his physique with mind. Good night, and see you in about 20 minutes when I'm ready for some more.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 07:33 AM
Afterwards...

Spending time with people particularly men is special to me. Mr. Jones and I had fun, if u know what I mean. Besides the pleasure he made me feel sexually while in my presence we also really chilled. I almost forgot he used to be my best friend. When we talk about being close to someone, and I mean close, thats what we were. If I got a splinter in my finger, he was the first one to be called upon, and vice versa. I don't know why it stopped, but I have an idea of why. I feel that the bogus kinship we tried to called a relationship is the culprit. We knew each other since elementary, became tight in middle school, lost touch, and then became best friends again in high school my freshman year his junior. Then feelings mines and his messed up. But we're young, we make stupid mistakes. I made the mistake of offering to take it further then mind blowing sex, and extraordinary friendship, and he fucced up and tried to break my heart. That's in the past, but it still stings. We talked, and talked for hours in between the tussling in between the sheets. He wants to go back to school, I wonder why he stopped going. He apologized for choosing the skinny girl over me, I'm surprised that's the reason why he dissed me. Yes, I got dissed! Don't tease me, that's a sore spot...ouch. He slept, and I looked at him. Angelic, I love to watch a man sleep peacefully, I love men. I let him be while I got my MP3 Player, and turned it on to the get right songs. (D'Angelo's-Once Again, Lauryn Hill-The Sweetest Thing, Chico Debarge-Still Good) Get Right songs are what I listen to when I want to write my feelings. Today It would be in a poem. The Things they Do...I wonder why men do the things they do, even though I love them no matter what, the way they make me feel happy, sad, nervous, confused, giddy, self conscious, passionate, blissful, they way they make me feel....the things they do. I look over at the man in my bed, I think about all the men I've known, and shared my time with. Time is precious, my time is precious, I'm glad, I don't allow anyone, man or woman, to play games with me. Shower time, I need a good cry of joy, and then food.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 07:36 AM
Monday Morning, Afternoon, Evening

Good day, good morning, life is great. Mr. Jones wakes and cooks me breakfast(pancakes, with a lot of fruit toppings.) He feeds me...he can cook! We take a long hot bath together, in complete silence. He washes my back, and I wash something else. We've come to a point where we don't have to speak words, our actions tell it all. He's sorry for hurting me (he's been forgiven), he wants to be with me, giving me this attention, cooking breakfast, making love on my couch, doin yoga with me every day. Bad timing boo, not now, just hold on, I'm still healing. I like him, and care for him, but the desire that I possess is only sexual, but in time it will grow.

Out of the tub, we dress in silence. I in my yoga gear, he in the same outfit he had on a day ago. Kiss on the lips, “Bye”, he's out the door. In goes a Jill Scott cd mix, down goes my yoga mat. Breathing in and out. He Loves Me in Ez Flat comes on...He loves me, especially different, every, time, he keeps me on feet, happily enchanted by your cologne, your hair, your smile, your intelligence...Jill Scott took the words right out of my mouth. Inhale, I stretch, breath out, downward dog position. He loves me from my hair follicles down to my toenails, he got me feeling easy and free like the breeze, and lovely, oh when you kiss me I just can't control it...Get your head out of the clouds girl, time for class.

I'm glad I'm majoring in Psychology. Yes, it is everybody's major but its so much fun. My first choice was Journalism, but after some thinking I decided I wanted to have a job in which I help people with their problems. It's fun, in real life, I'm not too big on getting in to other's peoples business. Still, I can always go back and study Journalism. I love going to class, we have study partners, and I'm hooked up with this fine, deep dark brotha from Georgia. I like his country accent, he likes me. Studying with him is fun, we get a lot done in between our harmless flirting,

After class we go to lunch. The cafeteria lunch is disgusting, we go to my daddy's restaurant. I get fried chicken and spaghetti with a large lemonade, he gets ribs, macaroni and cheese, rosado rice, and drinks off of my lemonade....cute. Conversation with him is nice as well, he's worldly, we talked about life in Georgia. He told me I remind him of a Savannah peach. I smile, he reaches up and wipes some sauce from my lips, licks it...nasty! But in a good way, he's sweet, and he wants me, but, I can't let it go further. It's still good to wonder. Lol, I am man crazy!

After lunch, we depart...what to do for the rest of the day? I don't have to work...what to do, what to do? Hey, I've been being a good girl, maybe I'll go and shop a little. I roll in front of Castlelton Square Mall, where to go first, Lane Bryant, Bath and Body Works, Borders. Lane Bryant seems like a good choice, a haven for the thick madames! There are so many sales...$10 shirts, $20 pants, bargains, and more bargains. After trying on about everything. I spend $142.74...off to my Bath and Body Works...$5 sprays, body washes...is it my birthday? I pick up the Sun Ripened Raspberry set, love that smell.

Borders...Midnight by Sista Souljah, that book is what I've been dying to get plus I'm thinking about starting a book club. I had fun, but now time to go home, but not before I get Betsy Blue tuned up and washed.

@ home...Panthers vs. Bucs, not a great match up in my eyes, but I love football, love seeing all those brothas in tight spandex, muscles bulging, running, spinning...sexy. Still don't know how the Cowboys lost yesterday when they had a ten point lead. Kudos to their defense, thumbs down to their offense. My Colts won! Spanked the Bengals, Sanders is back, we're 9-4! My dog looks at me sideways as I jump up and down, “Oh my god! They sacked the sh- out of Garcia.” Yawn, I think the Panthers are gonna win, Bella(my dog), lets go to bed.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 08:25 AM
The art of cuddling

I never liked cuddling. Well I used to never like it until Mr. Jones introduced me to how comforting it can be. my bottom molded into his pelvic region, his big arms wrapped around me, rockin me to a deep sleep. Thank you, baby, for letting me experience heaven.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 03:30 PM
Rainy Day

I love the rain...but hate going out in it..lol. That's why I'm glad that I don't have to leave my sanctuary until 2 o' clock. I lay in bed and hug the sheets against me, and smell his scent, sandalwood(nice). Mr. Jones left 24 hours ago and his prescence is still embedded in my bedroom. This is the first time in a long time where I've yearned for him to be with me after he's gone. Exhale, Inhale, Exhale, Inhale...What will I do today? Well first off I have to wash my sheets, and clean my room up, its kinda junky.

Up and out of the bed, I pin my hair back, and go over to my huge mirror hanging inside my closet door. I look well rested today. My brown skin seems clearer, my eyes seem to shine more, my body looks tighter than usual. "Beautiful," I blow a kiss at myself and head to the shower.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.9.2008 at 03:50 PM
"Get-Right" Time

After my shower I sit on my bed and proceed to butter up. Butt ass naked, I walk into my den and pull out my 'Get Right' music collection. I pop in my What I like '04 playlist...junior year in high school...those were the days...carefree, relaxed, vibrant. Not that I'm a depressed woman now but I had ABSOLUTELY no worries back then, except my grades.

Track 1...One Night by Musiq...I can understand if you're not ready,If you need me to be patient ,Then I'm cool wit waiting ,We can take our time, lets get it right,Make it last forever, not just for one night. The days, I remember when I sang those very words.:flowers:

I hum the lyrics. and go back to my room and get out all of my goodies. First cocoa butter lotion, and babyoil...lotion, baby oil, rub hands together, legs, arms, stomach, thighs, ass, breasts. Perfume...sun ripened raspberry...neck, wrists, breasts...done. Shea butter moisturizer...a fair amount, massage in my hair, done. What to wear...open dresser, looking...plaid boy shirts, gray tank top...on it goes...dressed.

Now what do I do? I could call that caramel cutie that slipped me his number a couple of days ago. (Alex)Yeah, call his fine ass, shiit invite him over so we can have some fun! (Caymin) Is you crazy, you just spent an amazing night with Mr. Jones, find something else to do with your time.

I decide to listen to Caymin this time, I think I'll call my besti(best friend) and go to lunch.

dialing number...ring...ring...ring..."Hello"...a sexy voice does things to me. "Hey man, want to go out to eat?"

YES, IT'S SEXY CHOCOLATE. HE'S MORE THEN A BOOTY CALL, HE'S MY FRIEND...LMAO. A FRIEND THAT I'M GOING TO LUNCH WITH, AND THAT'S IT...HOPEFULLY.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.11.2008 at 09:55 AM
Ladies Night

My gurlz are so fuccin crazy, and thats why I love the hell out of them. Last night we went out for drinks, Wednesday nights were always designated just for us, even when we couldn't drink alcohol! So tonight we went to our regular bar, Champs. When Caymin, Alex, Madison, and Maxine came through the doors I knew we was gonna let it all hang out.

Chocolate or Caymin, the good girl...well she has a bad side to her, she's some done crazy stuff, but she's always been the one to say out of trouble. She's the baby out of our circle, although we're the same age. I love her skin complexion, she resembles Gabrielle Union,she's so goal oriented. She just moved back from St. Louis to Indiana to go to Purdue where she's majoring in Pharmacy.

Domini-Alex, the firecracker...she's half black, half Dominican, and crazy as hell. Her mentality is in your face, I'm me, if you aint feeling it then oh well. I love it, she doesn't like catty, prissy females, and men...she loves her some men, like me her cryptonite is the midnight men, but she digs the thug type negros. If any one us got man problems, or even worse, female problems then she's the first one to be there front center, hair braided, Vaseline on, ready to kick some ass.

Maddy-Madison, the most artistic, and funny as hell, you can count on her to crack jokes on just about everybody. Her style is quirky but cute, she makes her own clothes, she's going to fashion school to be a designer, eventually she wants to have her own clothing line of lingerie for the thick madams! She's is my only friend period who is not man crazy, I've known her to have a couple of boyfriends, but not many. Nevertheless, she's the one that always has advice for everyone.

And finally, the greatest of them all, my roady, my ninja, my ace, my main girl...Maxine,Maxy, Max, that is my bestest of best friends. My freshman year in college, she was my roomate, and what a character she is. She personifies sex...a damn freak! Maxine always has men begging to spend time with her, she is the one who put me on game. From her I learned, how to please a man, and how to make sex pleasurable out of this world. Besides her freaky ways, she knows me like the back of her own hand. I can call her and she can tell me how I am feeling, thats how close we are.

All of us looked cute. I had my hair pulled back in two French braids, with a pink button up and jeans that made my ass look wow. We all went to the back where it was real cozy, and sat in a booth. After exchanging greetings. We all ordered, some beers, we're nwebies to this drinking thang and continued to chew the fat.

Me: Hey chicas, whats going on with everybody.

Alex:Better yet, whats going on with you, I called you 6 times this weekend, why u aint answering my calls...hold up...u got some...u little whore.

Maxine...yea she got some alright...look at her all glowing in [Censored].

Me: What are yall talking about, giggles non stop).

Caymin: It was Blaque, wasn't it? Gone on, spill.

Me: I don't know what yall are talking about, I was studying the whole weekend.

Madison: Chick, please, you was studying alright, human anatomy with Blaque.

Caymin: Brockelle and Blaque sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.... ha ha ha

Me: Caymin! Don't do that anymore, its soooo high school.

Caymin: High school? You still hanging on to high school if u know what I mean.

Alex: Spill it, hooker, we all wanna know.

Me: Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I got some, with him, and?

Maxine: Oh boo, we aint hating, we congratulating, so how nasty do yall freaky asses get?...She is such a freak...lol

Madison: Spill the dirt, did he lick the cat right? He probably had yo ass in the 2008 position.

Me: Maddy! Eww, we didn't do the 2008 position, but the 2007...lol naw, but it was magical. Let me say that it was out of this world, and he loved my body right to last me about 3 days.

Caymin: Well what happens when the feeling rubs off, we all know ur used to having the D everyday, personally I don't see how u do it, my coochie needs a rest for a week in between my trysts.

Alex: Chocolate, u don't need to be worrying about screwing nothing, just keep that head in them books.

Caymin: U don lost ur mind, all work and no play makes me a horny nutcase, and u know these brothas out here can't get enough of my Chocolate.

All of us: Puhleaze!

That was the course of our conversation for the rest of the night. All of us are in college, have our own cars, and live by ourselves, so we're good girls...but boy do we have a naughy side. A group of Sigma men came in and what do ya know, the sat right next to us. Of course, we got those numbers, I've never been to a Sigma party, plus they all looked good enough to eat!

After we all got all full, and tipsy, we went our separate ways, but best believe, we're going to that party this weekend.

brownskin87
Gold Member

[*] posted on 12.11.2008 at 10:06 AM

@ HOME...

14 missed calls...who wants to talk to me that damn bad?

1st missed call...This is Caymin, just checking to see if u got in okay

2nd missed call...Kel-Kel, I think that I'm gonna cut my hair, eyy, whats ur cousins name that has the shop?

3rd missed...Brockelle...this is Blaque...was calling if u wanted to come over...I need you...really need u

4th missed call...Sissy! this is ur brother, I thought u was supposed to get my dreads retwisted

call, call, call

What am I, Grand Central Station?

GOOD NIGHT, I'll get at all of yall at a later date.

Pages:  1  2  3  ..  21

Go To Top