Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Ask Me Anything...........Jinx1965
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Relaxing

[*] posted on 9.1.2008 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cutie
Where were you born and where were you raised?

I was born in San Francisco, California and left home at 17 to move to Los Angeles.

What is your background?

Not sure what you mean by my "background" but I'll take a stab at it. I currently work at NASA as a secretary and I've been there for about 8 1/2 years. Was diagnosed with MS 9 years ago, but working at 100%. I've been going to school off and on for a few years but took a break due to a family matter that I knew would take up most of my time.

Its been a year and I am feeling like I am ready to go back and finish. I have three sons one of which just left the nest and another will be leaving this year. Then it will be four years until the last one goes. I like to read alot (too many books) and can be somewhat a home body - I kind of like to go places last minute. With all the traveling I've been doing over the past few months to the south, kinda feeling like moving away but still deciding.

Have you ever been to Canada? If so, which part(s)?

No, I've never been to Canada but its a place I'd like to visit. I heard its beautiful.

Are you married?

Yes but planning to divorce shortly.

View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 9.1.2008 at 10:57 PM

Hey Mizzzzzzzz Jinx....This will be my last ..as to give others a chance...lol...BUT..first of all else....Serious Bizzzz...but...

Wow...there was another poster here that had that condition..she started her own website on that condition ...Man, I forgot her Username...but I do miss her...she was sooo funny and cool as all get out...

Oh yeah sorry also about the relationship...Marraige is one of the most hardest "jobs" I've ever had to do...

OK...again...my thoughts are with you...

Now...time for my silly list of ????'s...Here goes..lil round 3...

If you could go back in time..(Not The Civil Rights Era) what era in Black History would you "time travel" visit...and WHY???

If you could go back in time (Not the Civil Rights Era) what Person in Black History would you want to meet and WHY???

Honestly..Do you think Willie Lynch was Fact or Fiction?? ...and regardless if fact or fiction..Do you think our culture, race tends ot perpetuate that myth: fact or fiction ??

If you had to pinpoint only ONE ERA in Black History..events time etc...what ERA do you think Blacks seem to have become complacent?? dropped the ball in regards to living the legacy beyond King and His "Dream" .as a COLLECTIVE, generally Unified "Black and Proud " Mantra Type Group....Or Do You NOT feel/think that Blacks have Dropped the Ball but in fact are still running the "good" race...??? The ole One for All..and All for OneALSO... additionally... ..When did black people seem to stop loving each other sometimes simply because we were identifiably "Black"..referring to each other endearingly as My Brother...My Sister...instead of nowadays..Hey My Ni@@a ...to Hey Beeeches as "terms of endearment???? Or do you not feel this way??

What is Your Favorite Color???

What is your Favorite Flower?

What is your Favorite NUMBER (s) ??

What is your Favorite Car?? SUV??? Classic Oldies Car ??

What is you Fav Drink?? Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic ??

What is Your Favorite Season of the Year (only Pick One)

Who is Your Favorite Black Poetress?

Who is Your Favorite Black Poet ??

Which is your Most Fav Tyler Perry Play or Movie??

Which is your Most Fav Ice Cube movie ??

Which is your most Fav Will Smith movie?

Which is your most Fav Angela Basset movie ??

Which is your most Fav Denzel Washington movie??

What is your Most Favorite TV show of all Time..Black One

Do you watch Soap Opera's and if so...which ones..???

Of the Batman series...who is your fav character...The Joker? Catwoman?? The Riddler?? Half Face?? The Penguin??? Poison Ivy?? etc..etc..etc...and why...

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
tafui
Super Moderator

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9.2.2008 at 09:28 AM

Thank you. :tu:

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top