Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Ask Me Anything...........Jinx1965
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Relaxing

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 11:56 AM
Ask Me Anything...........Jinx1965

Ok let her rip folks:yikes:..........just joking:wave:
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
GetThaMoneyNrun
Gold Member

Mood: Im always good

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 12:00 PM

Inland Empire questions

Have u ever called the cops on someone?

why or why not?

Do you like mexicans?

Do you know gang members?

whens the last time you had diarrhea?

Ever seen a space ship?

DO you trust white people?

Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 12:00 PM

Has your son left for school yet?
How often are you gonna visit him?
Will you send mail daily?
How often do you watch the news?
Are gas prices in your area going down?
Do you read a lot?
What's your favorite genre of music?
How do you feel about Sam Cooke's song, A Change Gonna Come?

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 01:00 PM

Have u ever called the cops on someone? Yes

why or why not? It was a female in a truck who kept cutting me off for no reason. Then she slammed her brakes in an attempt to make me hit her. I saw where she turned the corner and parked at her house, so I called the police who went over to her house to issue a warning.

Do you like mexicans? Honestly, not all the time.

Do you know gang members? No

whens the last time you had diarrhea?:wow: LOL......CTHU................It's been a few weeks - ate something that was a bit too spicy.

Ever seen a space ship? Does the Space Shuttle count? If so, yes

DO you trust white people? No. There are some that I know that I consider cool, but that's it.
View user's profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This user has MSN Messenger
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 01:08 PM

Has your son left for school yet?

Yes. I just came back on Friday from taking him to school. Things were "interesting" but he seems to doing fine - I talked to him this morning.

How often are you gonna visit him?

Now that I am not scared to fly anymore, not sure. Don't want to suffocate him but I am thinking he'll come home on the next holiday (Thanksgiving/Christmas).

Will you send mail daily?

No but maybe a note or something every couple weeks or month. Right now I am sending alot because I didn't get to finish taking care of things while there (another story). He did ask me to fedex his favorite breakfast burrito to him though......LOL

How often do you watch the news?

In the morning while getting ready for work and the 8 or 9pm news.

Are gas prices in your area going down? They've gone down but seem to be holding right now between 3.80-4.30 (approximate) per gallon.

Do you read a lot? Yes. I just inhaled a book on Friday and working on one of two recently purchased. Non-fiction

What's your favorite genre of music?
I listen to some of just about everything, but my favorite is R&B, Smooth Jazz, Soft Rock & a little Hip-Hop/Rap (clean version).

How do you feel about Sam Cooke's song, A Change Gonna Come?
I hate to say it but I haven't really "listened" to it, although I've heard it. When I listen to it, I'll come back and answer your question.
jussme

Mood: curious

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 02:27 PM

Concerning members of the opposite sex; do you have a preference on skin complexion?

Have you ever agreed to be just friends with someone but forced them to back away because friendship wasn't enough?

If you could change anything about yourself what would that be?

If you were transported back to the days of slavery, would you be one of the ones that accepted it or rebelled to the death?

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Thomas E. Lawrence
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.26.2008 at 03:50 PM

Concerning members of the opposite sex; do you have a preference on skin complexion?

Not necessarily a preference but what I am drawn to which tends to be brown to dark skinned men. I've dated light-skinned and what's considered "red-bone" though.

Have you ever agreed to be just friends with someone but forced them to back away because friendship wasn't enough?

Yes and eventually we just went our separate ways.

If you could change anything about yourself what would that be?

I would want to be a little taller (I am 5'1), that I would stop being so hard on myself and that my expectations weren't so high.

If you were transported back to the days of slavery, would you be one of the ones that accepted it or rebelled to the death?

With my personality, I'd probably tolerate things until I thought of a way to get out of it. So I guess you could say rebel.
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 8.27.2008 at 09:31 AM

What do you do for fun? Hobbies?

What/Who inspires you?

Did you see Hilary Clinton and/or Michelle Obama speeches? If so, what do you think?

What is your son majoring in?

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.27.2008 at 11:35 AM

What do you do for fun? Hobbies?

I don't have any real hobbies but like to read alot. I've noticed that I don't like to plan things too much but go with the flow, so going somewhere can be a last miute situation.

What/Who inspires you?

My kids but I'd like to tap into another source because soon they will be gone.

Did you see Hilary Clinton and/or Michelle Obama speeches? If so, what do you think?

I did see Michelle's and I thought she was great (and looked good too) but I didn't watch Hilary's. When time permiits today, I'll check it out online.

What is your son majoring in?

Initially he was looking at Communications, but is now considering Chemical Engineering. Before its over, I think he'll change again.
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 12:29 AM

IF NOT TOO PERSONAL:

Meaning? Reason for Username "Jinx"??

Zodiac sign ???

Favorite Color??

What is your breaking point in a relationship?? The MAIN thing that would make you end it??

Do you like men with Dreds aka LOCS...a Bald head...or low round all over hairstlyes

Honestly...YOUR TRUTH GUT SPEAKING HERE...

What is your GUT reaction to:

A group of 5-6 Latino Teen Boys in a group appear out of "nowhere suddenly just seem to come towards you as you are walking for some exercise on a secluded joggers pathway in the park...

A group of 5-6 White Teen Boys in a group appear out of "nowhere suddenly just seem to come towards you as you are walking for some exercise on a secluded joggers pathway in the park...

A group of 5-6 Black Teen Boys in a group appear out of "nowhere suddenly just seem to come towards you as you are walking for some exercise on a secluded joggers pathway in the park...

A group of 5-6 Asian Teen Boys in a group appear out of "nowhere suddenly just seem to come towards you as you are walking for some exercise on a secluded joggers pathway in the park...

What is your Favorite perfume??

What is your favorite Hairstyle??

What is your hairstyle you resort to when your between getting it done...That Ole' Faithful style you wear between fanyc ones...lol..??

Men are used to women wearing "hair enhancers" nowadays..aka weaves, ponies, braids...So do you think you wouldn't judge a Black man who wore a Toupe' ??

Do you or would you date a heavy set Black Man or does he HAVE to be in shape....Why???? Why not???

Do you think women are double standard-ish...say if they,themselves are very heavyset or overweight but will adamantly state they ONLY WANT A BLACK MAN WHO IS CUT...just V cut Physique..in shape...good dresser, good looking...smells like a Man...etc..etc..etc....but won't date a heavyset brotha to her heavyset sista' self....UR thoughts on that...fair? double standard? or what???

Do you get along better with Men or Women???

Do you think Black women are truly Sista-gals...to each other..or has that connection lost it's connection between Black woman to woman ?? Are Black women still universally "close"??? as a woman's group...???

What's Your CURRENT Favorite Hip/Hop../RAP song (Only 1 )

What's Your CURRENT Favorite R&B song??

What's Your Current Favorite Country song ?

What's Your Current Favorite Jazz Song??

What's Your Current Favorite Gospel Song??

SCENARIO (s)

You are dating this guy and he invites you back to his house finally...He has told you he is a single father raising a teen age daughter...You walk into the living room...and the Daughter is sitting there...Your BF introduces you to her and se rudely looks you up and down with teen girl grittin' eyes and says.......(in that Suge taunting like voice about Celie in the Color Purple)..."Please... Dad !!!....You can NOT be serious...You can do better than her..She looks Ugly enough to be a Man...and shakes her head with amazement and disgust

What would be your First INITIAL HONEST REACTION...???

You are dating a guy who you think is just wonderful..makes you laugh..has a great job..own house..own car..no kids at all and says he "wants" a real relationship..ready to get real with just one....Eventually you introduce him to your GF/Circle of friends...Your Man gets up to use the bathroom...and your GF's turn to you and say...Why are you dating a Gay Man??? You look shocked and ask..."Gay???Why ya'll say that???" and 2 tell ya.."because of the way he holds his hands and "limps" his wrists when he talks..Exaggerated expressions, and tilt in his voice when excited or passionately talking about something....that he is TOO neat..Too perfect...and how dare he cross his leg over the other like that !!!!! Right at that moment Ur Man comes back and approaches the table and goes...Wha???? as you look in disbelief/shock/awe.....as your girls do that "I gotta secret, sneaky" giggle....for some sound effects to the drama...What would be your First Honest INITIAL RESPONSE???

(HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING ONLY..lol..)...You and Your BFF since the Cradle to The Grave...She has invited you out to lunch....says she has to talk to you...Ya'll order your food, ya'll chit chat, meal comes...finish eating...She then goes.."Okay, let me tell ya why I asked you here...Jinx...this is hard...but better to hear it from me than the streets.....but ...I have been seeing Your Dad..we love each other...It just happened...Please don't get mad...we're alll grown...But..I love your father..and well..I'm having his baby...I';m going to be your step mom of sorts.....

You are attending this Church faithfully for about a year...You just love it...You are helping out one night after Bible study is over...and the Pastor approaches you and asks to speak to you in his office...You eagerly and readily agree to see the Pastor...You enter his office and he closes the door...He initially talks church business and future projects ... eventually he slowly mentions that he finds you very attractive and a breath of fresh air to the church...he approaches you and has you stand up...he tells you he can make you "Whole"...and bends down to kiss you,hile pulling you towards him..and his other hand starts touching your inner thigh...You are in shock and go to release yourself from his grasp..when his office door opens...and There stands his wife...The First Church Mother...She looks at you...What would be your first INITIAL REACTION...Would you stay with the Church, what would you do..?

It's midnight...You are in bed asleep with your Man of 2 yrs beside you...All of a sudden his cell phone keeps vibrating sounding off the night stand...He awakens, takes cell phone out the hall..few minutes later comes back to bed....says.." Larry"..(His friend..)...Soon again , phone repeatedly vibrates hums off the nightstand....he awakens and goes to hallway...same routine..This happens at least 7- 8 times back to back...Each time all you can make out is some sort of whispery "arguement".....It's now 3:00- 3:30am...and he slowly comes back to bed...this time lookin' all shell shocked....You ask what's wrong...he responds.."Nothing..but I have to go check on soemthing..." and he starts getting dressed very quickly...says he "may be late, a friend needs him"...What would be your FIRST INITIAL RESPONSE AND REACTION ???

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 12:31 PM

Dang Diamond! I've cut & pasted this so I can answer. I'll be back in a little while cause you wrote a freaking book! LOL
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 04:11 PM

Ok Diamond - Here You Go!

This is a two part answer. One was from Halle’s character and the other was because at one point I was feeling “Jinxed” in life, but realized it was just that……”life”.

Leo (July 25th)

Red

While this question makes me think, I know that I’ve tolerated more than I should have in my recent one. But what will make me leave immediately is putting your hands on me.

I am pretty flexible although I’ve never dated anyone with dreds or bald, but low cuts are what I like.

In all four of these instances, my gut reaction is to become uncomfortable regardless of their race. Plus this isn’t a situation I’d put myself in (walking on a secluded joggers pathway) unless there were a GRIP of folks out there.

My favorite perfume is Joy

I have different styles that I like. Sometimes I like my curls kind of tight (once my hair relaxes, the curls fall a certain way), then other times I like them loose. Right now I am entertaining the thought of cutting it somewhat short.

I resort to a ponytail or a bun with bangs.

Honestly it would depend on how he was wearing it. If it was looking crazy, then I’d have to say it’d be somewhat of a turnoff.

Does a beer belly count? I can’t say I’d want him “heavy” (when I think heavy, I think fat, real over weight) but if he’s a thick it’s not an problem. I’d like him to be in some kind of shape because I try to exercise.

Their expectations are a bit high but if they can pull that type of man, then “hey” (there are men as you described that like big girls). I think at some point though those expectations have to be revised because what they want doesn’t mean they’ll get it, and you come to see that it’s not totally realistic. Do I think its double standard? Yes but we’re all guilty of doing this. A man can be heavyset (to a point) and be in shape, a good dresser and look good.

I get along better with men but trying to interface more with women than I’ve done in the past.

Not all the time. Competing with each other, trying to tear the other down, messing with the others mate/spouse, and just plain hating. Some of us can’t even take a simple compliment from another sister without thinking “something is wrong with her”. Over the past year, I’ve encountered women that are totally negative but more so women who are positive, supportive and up-lifting. Many of whom I didn’t know or barely acquainted with and it’s all good.

Honestly, I’ve never know that black women have ever been universally close – maybe I’ve been hiding under a rock or just not paying attention. There are some groups that I know of (online & off) were the women can be “close” but the drama kicks in via clichés, putting others down, passing judgment and so forth. The other group that is off-line is great! This is where I’ve learned to interact more with women and see how similar we are.

Right now it’s “Body On Me” by Nelle f/Acorn…(hehe) & Ashanti

My current favorite R&B Song: Mario, Music For Love

Favorite Country Song: I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack

Favorite Jazz: Exotica, Paul Taylor

Favorite Gospel: Make Me Like The Moon, Chante Moore/Kenny Lattimore

Scenario #1
My initial (and honest) reaction is to think to myself, “aw hell naw!” and leave. I’ve been in a situation with a man who was supposedly raising his daughter on his own and it was a nightmare! That isn’t a battle I’ll ever fight again!

Scenario #2
Shock, apprehensiveness and I’d become uncomfortable because everyone at the table knows but him. There would then be an immediate level of tension at the table which he’d pick up on. I might become angry because they chose to have to conversation then instead of a more appropriate time.

Ironically, there is a man that I currently know who I initially thought was gay based on how he carries himself, mannerisms, etc. But in talking, eventually disclosed that he had a fiancée (but we had never seen her and she never came to any functions) *shrugs*.

Scenario #3
WTH? *Passing Clean Out!*

Scenario #4
Total shock. He wouldn’t have gotten that far (trying to kiss me or come in my personal space), but since this is hypothetical…I don’t think I’d know how to react because I am trying to mentally deal with what he just did, and deal with his wife walking in on it. Depending on her reaction, I’d attempt to explain the situation and leave. No I wouldn’t stay at the church.

Scenario #5
Pissed off and Disrespected! Whatever it is got something to do with a female! While you going to “check on something”, take your ish with you! Anything that pertained to his buddy “Larry” could be discussed in front of me – don’t come with that “didn’t want to disturb you” cause you already did that with the vibrating/ringing phone 50-11 times.
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 08:24 PM

VERY GOOD Miss Jinxy....:winner:..:clap:

Gonna make a good Jhedi Warrior outta ya in no time...:ty:

I'll BRB for My last round...'cause this baby in my belly is doing somersaults and cartwheels...This Baby Bean ain't playin'...an attention seeker already...lol...I can't breath and sit up right now...lol...stand by...

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
jinx1965
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 8.28.2008 at 09:37 PM

Oh mommy.....I had one of those. He drove me insane and I couldn't wait til he was out. How far are you? Feel better.
Cutie
Supreme Member

Mood: Black is Beautiful.....everytime!!!

[*] posted on 9.1.2008 at 01:58 AM

Where were you born and where were you raised?

What is your background?

Have you ever been to Canada? If so, which part(s)?

Are you married?

Love life and life will love you back ;-)

Bring it the f*ck on or shut the f*ck up ;-)

A BLACK MAN. There is nothing more sexy.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top