Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Hey Ya'll Ask Me Anything!!!
CHOCOLATTE0197

Mood: Happy and Free

[*] posted on 8.12.2008 at 02:12 PM
Hey Ya'll Ask Me Anything!!!

Ok Family...I'm ready! ASK ME ANYTHING!!:wave:

StrongSexyandSinglemom
speakout
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: Restoration

[*] posted on 8.12.2008 at 02:40 PM

Okay are you political?

What motivates you?

Which websites do you frequent?

Is the internet a liberator or an enslaver?

William Casey "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false"

"Buy truth and do not sell it" proverbs of King Solomon

"We are denying with our mouths what we are working hard to achieve with our hands" Arnold Toynbee , Royal Institute Of International Affairs (CFR England)

My president is a british manchunian canditate assassin

http://designsdelight.com
http://commodityonlinetradingz.com/
CHOCOLATTE0197

[*] posted on 8.12.2008 at 04:59 PM

1ST QUESTION: OKAY ARE YOU POLITCAL?
ANS: I HAVE 2 WORDS...BARACK OBAMA

2ND QUESTION: WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?
ANS: GOD AND MY SON (FOCUSING ON PRODUCING A SELF-SUFFICIENT STRONG BLACK MAN)

3RD QUESTION: WHICH WEBSITES DO YOU FREQUENT?
ANS: YOUNG,BLACK,AND FABULOUS; MYSPACE; BET.COM; LOCAL NEWS STATION SITES; CNN.COM; INGDIRECT.COM; AND OF COURSE COCOALOUNGE.ORG :tu:

StrongSexyandSinglemom
Wamuiru
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: G.R.I.T.S.- Girl Raised In The South

[*] posted on 8.12.2008 at 06:25 PM

what's your favorite color?
are you going to vote?
do you have a computer or a laptop?
what's your favorite food?
do you use noxema?

It's Not Too Late, To Right The Wrongs That We Make. The Future's Tomorrow. The Limit's The Sky.

Semper Fi Sister

Do Not Let Man Put A Period In Your Life Where God Has Placed A Comma. - Bishop T.D. Jakes
CHOCOLATTE0197

[*] posted on 8.13.2008 at 11:58 AM

Q#1: What Is Your Favorite Color?
A: Any Blue Hue except Royal Blue

Q#2: Are You Going To Vote?
A: YES!!!

Q#3:Do you have a computer or laptop?
A: a big fat desktop, the old school kind with the big fat monitor (LOL!!)

Q#4: What Is Your Favorite Food?
A: SEAFOOD (except oysters (:yuck:)

Q#5: Do you use Noxema?
A: Yes I do (lol)

StrongSexyandSinglemom
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 8.13.2008 at 02:19 PM

Hey... :wave:

If you had to PICK a SIDE..whom do you think has it "harder being Black" in AmeriKKKa...Black Men or Black Women...or Black Children/Youth..??

Do you think Black History is still reasonable and necessary in todays cultural climate nowadays???

If you could travel back in Black Time..what generation/era in Black History would you go back to ...and why....AND...Which Black Person or Event would you like to have experienced...(BUT CAN'T BE THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA)

Do you think Black People should become more Bilingual..even Multilingual...say Spanish..or an Asian langauge??

Do you think Black People would have had a different "mindset" if we had pushed to be taught an African language back when The Gub'ment and White Folks were feeling guilty and affirmative action right-wronging...Say we had asked for Black Studies Programs as well as a mandatory SWAHILI language be taught ...Do you think if we had learned ..say Swahili...do you think having a "common" language would have had ANY impact on advancements made or opportunities missed...???

What Makes a Black Man Sexy to You...??

For FUN :List..What Black Male & Female Celeb would you consider the following...(lol, yes OBJECTIVELY speaking..of course !!)

Fine:

Sexy:

Handsome/Beautiful:

Pretty:

Cute:

Ugly:

Ugly but Sexy:

Messy:

Pick One:

Dinner out on a Blind Date or Clubbin' out on a Blind Date?

Single Man w Outside Kids vs Divorced Man w Kids (but live with their momma) (Both w Messy Breakups/ BM stories)

A GF who sleeps around with everyone vs a GF who always preaches her religious beliefs at everyone

A Liar vs a Cheater

4 yr College degree vs 2 yr Tech degree (assoc)

Urban vs Rural vs Suburban

Busing Your Kid(s) to PreDom White Public School vs Attending a neighborhood Private Predom Black Academy School on scholarship (free)

Natural Childbirth vs C-Section

Outta Shape Tall Man vs "Cut Physique, in shape " Short Man

Bar-B Q vs Seafood/Shrimp/Crabs

Making Love Lights On vs Lights Off?

Taking a Shower w a lover vs Taking a Bubble Tub Bath w a Lover

Scenario(s)

You've been dating this guy little older than you for about 6 mos...Things are going so smooth..like butter...You have a young college daughter home for spring break...You think it would be a wonderful time to finally introduce the two...You decide to do a BBQ dinner..and invite him over he agrees and comes...He arrives on time...You and he are hugging, kissin..head to the backyard check the meat on the grill...He keeps pinching' you lightly and lovingly..stealing ksses off you while your grillin'...Heck he offers to take ovet the grillin'...Eventually and finallty your daughter comes down and out the backdoor...She enters with a smile, approaches the two of you...You go " Hey Baby, finally joining us..This is.." and your DTR says your man's Name " Nate"...He turns around and looks at ya'll like he's seen a GHOST...Dead silence..You bewildered...Your DTR says...Mom, this is the guy i was telling you about at my school...He's my Boyfriend, I mentioned that I was seeing...."Nate"...What would be Your FIRST ..INITIAL REACTION ???

Your in the store with a BFF....she is always one of those friends who is the Life of the Party...always about some crazy mess..Ya'll are shopping...and you notice she is putting things in her bag...actually shoplifting..She catches you looking ove rher way and goes..."They have plenty...here take this one.."...What Would your FIRST INITIAL RESPONSE BE

Your neighbors with a couple next door...The husband is friendly, bubbly, always willing to help ya out...just nice all around guy...the wife...not so much...One day...he comes over to backyard fence to talk to you but with his wife...She s avoiding looking at you...He says..Hey Chocolate..hate to bother you...you know my wife..Gail...Look, this is gonna sound unusual....but uh..my wife always said..if I found a woman I had an interest in...that I could uh..become "friends with her"..and what I wanna say is I like you..you look, style..everything...Would you please consider being my..uh..."our"...partner...in bed...My wife always said I could have a 3 some..and well...I'd like to have that day finally come true...with..you...

What would your INITIAL RESPONSE BE???

You're dating this guy...for week...things going good...lol...eventually something comes up where all of a sudden in a group gathering the subject of religion comes up...people making their points..then your Male Friend pipes in that "he doesn't even believe in GOD...let alone religion"...that nobody can PROVE beyond a shadow of doubt that GOD exists..He turns to you and goes "Bay, what do you think...This GOD thing???".....the room gets silent.....

What would be your First initial reaction

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
NikkiSixx
Supreme Member

Mood: Bye b*tches

[*] posted on 8.13.2008 at 04:23 PM

1. Do you think it's easier directing folks rather than getting to know them?

(Just wondering where are some of the people who are so quick to hop on a "newbie" to head on over to roll call and introduce themselves...yet remain conspicuously absent :rofl:)

2. What would you do if your s.o. quit his job in which he earns $120,000 a year, puts his brand new Corvette up for sale, uses all the money he has to pay off all remaining debts, puts the rest in CDs, and gives the keys to his house to a realtor to rent out in his absence to join the military? He tells people he has a profound sense of patriotic duty, but confides in you that he's really bored with it all...looking for a new challenge to conquer. You are welcomed to come along for the ride (though he's not making any promises), and you will have to live within his new means for the next 6 years.

3. If your child needed expensive medical treatment in another country to save his life within the next 4 weeks, would you turn to prostitution to get the money immediatly to get him/her there? Note: Every other option like loans has been denied, credit cards are maxed out, charity from church totaled only $560, car washes and bake sales don't generate the kind of dough you need, so you're not going to be bothered with that route.

4. Do you feel Barack Obama should show a certain amount of favoritism towards Blacks, especially in terms of closing the gap between the haves and the have nots?

5. If elected, what, if anything, do you think he owes the Black community?

6. How do you feel about interracial dating? :rofl: :rofl:

7. Do you think felons, with the exception of the mentally and criminally insane, drug lords and their top tiered minions, rapists, and certain types of sex offenders, should be given the option to join the military in lieu of prison?

8. Name one destination, anywhere in the world, you will make a priority to visit before you die.

Leaving behind the trash... :rofl:
msclassy
Lifetime Member

Mood: :angel:

[*] posted on 8.14.2008 at 01:09 PM

How do you feel about Black on Black crime?

What do you do for fun?

Do you have any pet peeves?

"destined, determined, dreamer''
An unexamined life is not worth living. -Socrates
Diamond
Super Moderator

Mood: Flawless Black Beauty

[*] posted on 8.18.2008 at 09:07 AM

Knock !!! Knock !!!

Huuurrrrrrr-LLLLLLLOOOOooooooo (voice of Madea)

Anybody Home ???????????????

:ummm:

Bump !!!

Winners Never Quit...Quitters Never Win...
tafui
Super Moderator

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8.18.2008 at 10:00 AM

Thanks.

Go To Top