Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: The Beginning
MrsCutiePie
Cocoa Lounge Addict

Mood: Sexy!!!!

[*] posted on 7.16.2008 at 10:23 AM
The Beginning

Well of course I would be tardy to English class in college….August something 1997. My boyfriend drops my big pregnant butt off and I walked in class to see the sexiest handsomest man ever name Ross. He had pecan red tones color in his skin and crimson color hair. I could have sworn he was in the group, WuTangClan! Since I was so attracted, I sat on the other side of the room so I wouldn’t be distracted with day dreaming about him. Well the next day I was late again…morning sickness…and some heffa took my seat so of course the only seat left was the one by Ross. So I sat down, look straight and tried to listen to the professor speak about nouns, pronouns, essays, and whatever else English deals with. I can feel him burning a hole in my head, staring at me, wanting me, probably even getting a hard on over me….I thought I felt his breath on my face at one point…shoot what if he sees a pimple or something, is my hair ok, any boogers in my nose…I was losing my mind slowly with tons of embarrassing thoughts. Well a week past by and yes I am still sitting by the most handsomest man ever….he walks in, baggy pants, red t-shirt, and red afro, and Tiffany cologne…he made my body jump with excitement….wow just the thought of him makes me amorous. Professor Griffin told us to get in groups today….well Ross was my partner and finally after one week he introduces himself and I did the same. We talked about everything except our assignment…from relationship, being pregnant, and attraction. He said when I walked into the class the first day; I was so sexy and mean looking that he didn’t want to say a word to me. After he overheard I was pregnant, he was really turned away, but felt compelled to get to know me anyway. He also had a girlfriend, Andrea who is pregnant as well….I already felt jealous of her!!! Well the end of class approach and my time with Ross was over…as I walked out of class, he ran to me, gave me his number…shot me a gorgeous smile and walked away.

As for me, I lost the baby…wasn’t ready for a child anyway and my boyfriend at the moment was getting on my last nerves! I was only 2months and felt like I was 8 months….felt like a little boy, but who knows. Jabari had symptoms as if he was pregnant too….throwing up, moods swings, and attitude and if I saw him eat another Chief Boyardee one more time, I was going to scream…I wanted to be the only Bioch and both of us wasn’t working out….so yea we broke up….bye Jabari and hello Ross…but one must wonder, how do we get rid of Audrea.…yea yea yea she is pregnant too, but clearly Ross isn’t happy with her….right?

It is really hard to be Queen for all Queens
MrsCutiePie
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 7.16.2008 at 11:57 AM
September 1997...Lust

Well I use to carpool with Jabari to school but since we broke up, I carpooled with my friend Courtney. Ross and I started having lunch with one another and going to the mall after class. He was becoming my best friend….he never mentioned Audrea and her progress with the pregnancy, nor did she call him on his cell….at least it didn’t seem like it. The Beverly Center became our home…we spent money, time, laughs, and even lost the car in the parking structure their…more than 3 times! Our place to dine at was Brunt Tortilla….we both love Mexican Food so we never had a disagreement over what to eat. By the end of class, Courtney always waited for me in front of our college, but I always cancelled because I preferred to ride with Ross. Didn’t think Courtney mind at all…he was just a friend anyway.
My room is so cozy…futon, fluffy black carpet, pillows and my walls….red! Yes red with white trim and I knew Ross would love my red room. Well we got to my house and I invited him in for a massage….a hand massage. He has a job where he works with his hands and I felt I could try my skills out on him….I’m still working on deleting Audrea from the picture, so I had to do what I had to do. I went into my room, changed into sweat shorts, white tee, and sandals…came back out, breast, butt, and skin is to perfection….he was speechless, because he didn’t say a word for about 45min while I massage his finger tips….I started with his metacarpal, up and around his phalanges fingers and finally reaching his phalanx…..I continued this until I notice his eyes were closed….I begin to go up his wrist, arm, and elbow, and suddenly back down again. Did I just hear him say “ummm”…I think so, I guess my massage classes are working….I finished with his left hand and started on his right hand…skin against skin, felt so good. I felt at that moment I was making love through my finger tips to his……I begin to close my eyes too and continue to rub his arms in arousal…I wondered if he felt what I felt? I was hot, and could feel sweat bubbles form on my forehead….or gosh, that is so embarrassing….and suddenly his phone rings….dayum…is it his girlfriend? I don’t know, but the phone call was quick and discreet. He look me in my eyes as we sat their like two owls in a tree…he leaned forward and kiss me….kiss me passionately for about 20min….his tongue caressed the inside of my mouth as if it was in search of love…was he? Was Ross looking for real love through me….I don’t know, but I like it…a whole lot…he whispered “thank you” in my ear….and then just as quick as a grass hopper….he was gone…I was left their wet with passion, hot, amorous, and covered in massage oils!

MrsCutiePie
Cocoa Lounge Addict

[*] posted on 7.18.2008 at 11:45 AM
November 1997...together

Well Ross and I still haven’t had sex yet, but we have done everything else under the sun…you name it, we did it! We once had an escapade at the beach….in the Marina…it was about 11pm on a Saturday night. We were laying on the beach, no blanket, just each other…as we kissed, sucked, licked, and hugged we suddenly heard a loud voice saying, “Please remove your selves off the beach…the beach is close”. We looked up and in the clear blue sky, surround around a dozen of beautiful stars…a helicopter flashed their light beam on us….we laughed, grabbed our shoes and ran across the parking lot to the car. We sat in the car, breathing hard and was glad we wasn’t caught naked!!! We were becoming a couple and Andrea….I think was out of the picture. I never heard her name from Ross’s mouth, nor have I met her or seen a photo in his wallet…did she even exist? Did she have the baby? I didn’t dare ask because I didn’t want to know anything that would break my heart. Ross and I traveled everywhere and he never had a problem with getting caught, or somebody seeing him out with another woman…..if our relationship didn’t bother him, it didn’t bother me either.

It was a cool summers night on a Friday, around 78 degrees in heat…we decided to go dancing at club Zodiac in Century City. I was dress HOT…had on a short red dress and black pumps. My baby had on a cream color outfit with Kenneth Cole shoes….he looked and smelled wonderful. He braided his hair so it was extremely neat. When we arrived at the club, he ordered my favorite drink, Hennessey and he had the same. We talked, laughed, and drank! After we got ourselves a bit tipsy, we decided to shake our bodies together on the dance floor. Our body movement on the dance floor was like a single couple wrapping themselves in silk sheets, sweat begin to form on our bodies while the heat in the club made an impact on the heat that we develop between the both of us….we were intertwine with each other, like a boy scout rope, or even better the beautiful grape vine…I felt like we were the only couple out on the dance floor…the sweat shared between our bodies didn’t concern me, as long as I was wrapped in his arms…the sound of R. Kelly , Bump and Grind represented how we felt at that moment ….we kissed…kissed for what seemed like hours. Ross told me a story in his kisses…a story letting me know he was into me, he was falling for me…he love…well I don’t know if the L-word was in his kisses, but it sure was a whisper. I wanted to respond back to him silently, hope he hears me the way I hear him….

Our night ended and we decided to leave and grab something to eat. We walked to the car, hand in hand…and as the perfect gentleman, he opened the door for me, held my hand until I sat down and locked and closed the door after me. As we sat in the car and Ross started it up…he suddenly looked over at me…he was actually staring at me for what seem like hours…silently…(oh gosh hope he doesn’t hear my stomach growling)….he leaned over and told me he had a wonderful night….everything felt right. I told him, “I feel the same way”, he kiss me once again but now on the forehead…which is so cute and we drove away hand in hand, listening to Maxwell, Ascension album.

Go To Top