Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  52  53  54
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 10.24.2018 at 06:49 PM

“It has to be the biggest….brightest…..and most colorful leaf you can find”……I shift through another pile of leaves……The trees have started shedding their leaves earlier this year….Normally I would have started the search right after Halloween…..But this year the trees have started to drop earlier….They don’t care about the schedule of men…..Nature never does….I have been through three piles already and have found nothing….Doesn’t matter…..The fun is in the search…..”How long have you been doing this??”…….I answer the elegantly dressed woman before me…..She is wearing one of those Canadian goose down jackets….It is pristine white with a non-fur hoodie……On her head is a cute North Face beanie…..It too is white and it matches the jacket…..On her hands are a pair of classy black gloves that match the blackness of her pants and boots…..That goose down cost her fifteen hundred dollars….The outfit is so chic for someone her age…..She does not pinch that penny when it comes to her clothes….Most of it is off the rack….Yet, she will have her stuff custom made when the mood hits….People have been hurt for those goose downs….She is not worried ‘cause those two monster Dobermans that accompanied her on her ‘walks’ are more than enough protection….She exercises them in the nearby park….’Cause that is the only space big enough for them to move around in and enjoy themselves….She always picks the time of day when she and her canines have the place pretty much to themselves…..She had offered to buy me one of those goose downs…..But I turned her down….I love this elder and I wouldn’t dream of taking advantage of her generosity…….Once I went shopping with her….To keep her company….Bad idea (lol)…..She was in a spending mood…Before the afternoon was out, I found myself on a tailor’s stump….Being measured for two Euro suits….Two Euro shirts….And two pairs of Italian shoes….All custom made….An sleek overcoat and fedora came with it….I fought on that one and lost….Once her mind is made up ,it is impossible for anyone to change it…..Although I was touched by what she did, I told myself that I would never again take advantage of her maternal love for me…..I made her laugh when I said…..”I have more than enough coats…..I’m blessed…..What I really would like is a 2019 Ferrari 488 “……I was messing with her and she knew it……There was a twinkle in her eye and her tongue was firmly in her cheek when she said….”Tell you what…..I’ll buy you that car when your celebrity crush hits sixty “…….I told her…..”That is so evil….Janet will hit sixty in eight years and that car’s model will be 2027…..Plus I’ll be sixty-eight…..A few more steps closer to the cemetery “……I heard her musical laughter…..”That’s the point I am trying to make….You will be too old to drive a car like that and too old to handle a wild woman like Janet “……It was my turn to laugh…..”You keep on believing that…..Keep on believing that….You’re gonna’ be shocked when I pulled up in that car and Jan has a sexually satisfied look on her face”….She laughed once more……”I love you ,Marge….You know that??”……She nodded….”I know…because you tell me all the time…..The feeling is mutual, young man….Now back to the search.”…..We go through some more mounds of leaves….The leaves there are pretty ordinary…..Nice…..But not that Special Leaf….As we search, my mind goes back to that sweet banter between us…..Even though I was only messing with her…..I have to be careful….Marge is sweetly unpredictable…..She is the kind of person that would buy that Ferrari and have it send to you with a big red ribbon attached (lol)…..And she has the wealth to buy you a backup Ferrari in case your stupid ass smashes up the first one(lol)…..But if you smash up the first one ,then you don’t deserve a second one…..Time to start walking ,fool!!....Marge goes through the mounds like a small child….Laughter on her beautiful face…I can tell she is having fun….Marge is ninety –three years old….Robust health….All her faculties….All her teeth (lol)…The problem with living that long is that you tend to bury love ones and cherish friends…..They all fall by the wayside as Time and Death has seemingly forgotten about you….There was an article in The New York Times a couple of weeks back….There was this barber in upstate New York…..He was still cutting hair at the age of one hundred-seven…Excellent health….Mind still sharp….How do you live that long without thinking about the loved ones you have outlived and buried??.....How??......If I see eighty, I will be happy…..Happier still after sexing Janet in that Ferrari….Don’t give that look (lol)…We all have had off the wall fantasies…Mine can be no weirder than anyone else’s….Marge has a small circle of female friends that they do elegant and classy things together…But going through a mound of fallen leaves is not one of them (lol)…..She is a country girl at heart and doing this brings back whatever wonderful childhood memory she cherishes…..Watching her warms my heart…..We keep looking…..Nothing….But we laugh as we do so…..I told Marge I have been doing this every year since I was ten….I missed it only three times….The death of my beloved Yvette and the death of my mom…Last year I was in a desperate bid to leave a violent hood, so I skipped the search…..But this year, I am back with a vengeance…..I first met Marge years back….She was selling soul food dinners at this block party and I bought three from her…..She was sweet ,approachable ,and very regal….We hit it off right away…We became good friends and as the years went by ,our relationship morphed into a mother-son thing….That really grew stronger after my own mom passed on…She was sounding board during those years I was involve with Yvette and Dana….. Both at the same time…..It was she who was my rock when the beautiful Yvette died….Breaking my heart into a million pieces…..Yvette….I miss her so….You have no idea of how much….I love Day-Day…..Nothing will ever change that….But I love Yvette just as much…..And nothing will ever change that either…..We must have hit ten mounds of leaves and still nothing…Her dogs…..Playful as puppies….Destroyed two of those large mounds by roughhousing through them…..If the park workers saw all their hard work literally tossed in the wind….They would have been pissed…..But would have calm down real fast once they got a look at the size of those ‘puppies’ (lol)……Almost two hours of laughing and searching……I’ve found it !!......Marge walks over…..Sees me kneeling and places a gentle hand on my shoulder as I hold the leaf up…..It is huge….One of the biggest ones I have ever come across…It is boldly bright…..Vivid red, green ,yellow, gold, and orange……The sunshine bounces off the leaf…..The colors seem to come alive…..Get prettier in the pure rays of the Sun…..Marge smiles…..Whispers…..”I can see why you do this every year since the age of ten”…..I smiled back…”It’s beautiful…Isn’t it Marge??”…..I hold it up for a few minutes…..Admiring its breathtaking beauty…..It’s just a simple leaf…..But like most of God’s creations, it is a work of art….For no painting master could ever produce the colors accurately as Mother Nature can…..I place it back in the mound and stand up…..Look at Marge……”That’s it…..Until next year.”…..I placed my hand on her cheek…”Promise me we can search again next year…..I had a lotta’ fun this year “…..The soft doe- brown eyes with decades of wisdom behind them, seem to twinkle in the bright sunlight….”If I am alive……It’s a promise “……I looked down at her and smiled…..”You will be…..You will be…..You have at least seven more years left…..Easily….You’re gonna’ outlive us all….I will be looking up at you from the grave as they shovel dirt in my face…..And a priest is standing over me with a Bible in his hands “…..Marge smiled that sweet smile….She knows I am messing with her….As we walk away…Those two big dogs following us…..I zing her….”Now…… about that Ferrari……”……She bursts out laughing and her laughter is music to my soul

The Special Leaf…..and Marge…..from an Older Guy. :cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.24.2018 at 06:51 PM

I rarely ever blog about the most important man in my life….Not me….Although I’d be lying if I didn’t say it was me (lol)…..No, it’s my baby…..My son….Now my’ baby’ is twenty-nine years old….Six feet two and built like a linebacker for the Philadelphia Eagles…..Despite his size, he is very sweet natured and laid back…..He has a mustache and beard…..Both are neatly groomed….Me??....I don’t carry off a beard and ‘stache very well…..It makes me look way older….I envy guys that can carry that look off….Lots of women love men with facial hair….I am one of the best looking studs out here…..Damn right, I’m gonna’ self- promote (lol)…..Yet I have had several women turn their noses up at me ‘cause I was clean-shaven…..One fine thing gave it to me straight when she said….. “Clean shaven men remind me of baby’s asses and I am not into baby’s asses “…..if that doesn’t wither your ego, I don’t know what will….He lives with me and our relationship is now one of a roommate type thing than father-son ……I am still here…..But in an advisory fashion….More like a consigliere…..You don’t know what a consigliere is??.....How could you watch both Godfather movies, read the novel and not know what term means??(lol)…..He hasn’t move out because he has no reason to….A lot of adult children stay at home with their parents….As long as they contributed to the upkeep of the apartment or house…..I don’t see anything wrong with that….I didn’t jet from home until I was twenty-three….Came back at twenty-five ‘cause it got hot out here and I wasn’t about to join the ranks of the homeless….Left again when I was twenty-seven and kept right on going……I have had other people tell me that I should show him the door….Really??....F**k you!!....He will leave when he is ready and if he stays five more years, I don’t care….If it does not bother me, then why are you sweating it??......Raising him has been a joy…..You have no idea…..It has been one of the most positive experiences of my life….I remember when his mom first conceived….She went to the doctor for one thing and got nailed with another….Boy, did she ever !! (lol)….We were younger and struggling….Who hasn’t been??.....We thought about abortion for about five seconds….He just turned twenty-nine last June…..So you got a pretty good idea of what our final decision was…Taking birthing classes was fun…..Watching her get bigger and bigger….I had a photo of her when she was eight months gone…..I lost it in a move and to this day, I regret losing that picture….That photo showed her beauty…..A big belly…..And the pregnancy ‘glow’…..The amino came back XY and I was a bit disappointed….I was hoping for a daughter…...But that shows you how stupid we can sometimes be…..It dawned on my dumb ass later on that it didn’t matter what God blessed you with…..As long as it was healthy and normal....You’re gonna love him or her anyway…..And I did….With all my heart, I did……Still do….Always will….His birth day was on a Thursday and it was raining….The nurses were gonna’ prep me to watch the blessed event…..But at the last minute, the baby ‘turned’ and they had to do a C-section…..So that viewing was suddenly out….A pity….’Cause I would have love to have seen that…Seeing him in that incubator….Covered with afterbirth….Reddish with a full head of black hair….Crying up a storm…..Yeah, that was special…..It was cool watching him start to walk….Start to talk….One time I was baby-sitting him when the phone rang…..Before that I had just enough food for me to make a burger….With the works….So when the phone rang ,I was distracted…..You know what’s coming next??.....Don’t you??....So after the call, I come back to the kitchen to find the burger missing from the table….I was living in a studio then so they were not too many places brother man could hide…..I found him in a corner of the bedroom……Two chunks of burger meat in his hand…..The bread….Tomato and lettuce with mayo was toss to the side….A big smile on his face as he chewed….Okay….So a bowl of cereal would have to do…..There was a time where he was way behind in school….It took us a year to figure out why….He had a high level of lead in his blood…..So we moved out of the place we were in….In a couple of months he got much better….Teaching him how to ride a bike…..Throw a ball….Watching him roller blade down the street…..Getting better grades in class….Small things that brought great memories…..I could never understand how some of us…..Male and female…..Could abuse and abandon our own blood…..Our own flesh….Nothing is more precious than your own children….They depend on you until they can deal on their own…..If they are good kids, then you do all you can…..If they are bad ones…..You do all you can up to a point….Then you head for the door….I was one of those parents that was blessed with a ‘good’ one…..I have heard horror stories from other parents whose sons gave them pure hell…..You don’t gotta’ be Sherlock Holmes to get what I am getting at…..So yeah…..I will get down on my knees and kiss God’s feet for blessing me with a good one…I have a ton of fun memories from him……Once he was staying with me for the weekend….It was hot as Hades outside…..I didn’t have A/C then…Just fans…..The temperature outside was one hundred plus and the humidity was right up there with the moon….He was annoying me with some childish behavior and I warned him to chill….Went in one ear and out the other….So I was gonna’ whack that behind….Before I go any further….I can count the number of times I had to physically discipline him….Might have been three times tops….And even then it was a whack on his behind….Hitting him with fists ,feet, and the first thing you could grab wasn’t going to happen….How many times have you picked up a paper….Watch the news…..Some fool beating their kids half to death…..Or worse yet…..To death…..You’re gonna’ tell me that whatever that kid did or didn’t do….You‘re gonna’ blow your cool to the point for that kind of extreme violence ??.....Sounds like you need a timeout more than they do.....He knew he was going to get it….That tone in my voice gave me away….So when he stood me before getting ready for it…..He did something that totally threw me off….Totally…..He started singing Jingle Bells…That’s right….’That’ Jingle Bells…..I mean, little man had it down pat….American Idol ready….It was cute coming out of his little voice….But it was so off the wall….It was the middle of August…..In the middle of a heat wave…..Everybody and their mother is roasting under the sun’s power ….It was so ridiculous….I yelled at him to go to his room….He did….I went to the bathroom and closed the door….I lost it….I just lost it….I laughed so hard, my sides started to hurt…..As he got older and bigger….We started to play practical jokes on each other…One stood out as an all time classic…..He attended this summer camp once….He was fourteen….One day I was at work when I got a call from one of the counselors….It seemed that he was caught peeking from behind a hole in the wall of one of the girl’s bathrooms….Okay,so I kinda’ brush it off….Told the counselor that it was more an adolescent thing than anything else and I would talk to him when he got home….The counselor said…..”No, man…..He was caught peeking at the ‘boys’ bathroom “….To say that that sentence unnapped my hair was an understatement…For a long moment, I said nothing…...Before I could fully digest that….I heard his laughter, the counselor’s, and two other boys….He got me good and he knew it….His counselor must have been one cool brother to go along with the joke…..But I swore revenge and it would be a several months before payback came….It was at a major snowstorm…..Teen-agers are notorious for not keeping track of the weather…..I got off work late one night….Just as the flakes were starting to come down….He had heavy drapes over his windows so he didn’t see what was happening…By morning those few flakes were joined by zillions of their friends…Burying everything….The schools were closed, but I didn’t tell him that….He got out of bed….Stretching and yawning….Got fully dressed ,loaded down with a backpack….He headed for the door….Still bleary-eyed….He got to the bottom of the stairs….Opened the door and got hit with all that snow, cold, and wind…..I shouted down to him….. “By the way, dude….The schools are closed. “…..This was on a Friday, so he had an unexpected three day weekend….He could have even slept in that morning…..The look he gave me said it all (lol)…..Mess with dad at your own peril…..As he got older, we got closer if that was possible….There was a period in where he had a hard time finding work….So??.....I was out of work one time for two years and if it wasn’t for my parents I would have been homeless…He was concerned that he was now grown and not giving anything to living expenses…..I told him to find something else to sweat over…..He was more than welcome to stay until things got better….And they did….We share a love of movies…..Comic book superheroes….Pro Wrestling….The NFL….Warner Brothers cartoons….Bugs Bunny tops the list…He is a lover of video games and is really good at it…..Also we are lovers of good food…He is very good looking….Most of his looks he got from his mom….He is gentle despite his size……Lotta’ good qualities in him….Basically a warm and decent guy….I have never regretted having him….Never regretted raising him….Never regretted him still being home….He is one of three people that I would run through a hail of bullets to protect…..Marge and Dana are the other two….One time during a power outage, we sat in the dark just talking……He asked a question….He asked me was he ‘planned’…..I knew what he meant and I give it to him straight with no chaser…..”No…you were not……Your mom and I got together one night and had mind-blowing sex….You were the result of that….So to answer your question……You were ‘not planned’…..But you were ‘wanted’ “……The day will come when he does leave home….On that day I will shed a tear….Believe that…But until that day happens, I will cherish the time we have together…..He will always be my baby…..I had him laughing when I said….I will be eighty one day and you will be fifty…..But you always be my baby

My Baby…..from an Older Guy. :cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.25.2018 at 09:23 AM

Okay…..I have to take a two week hiatus from blogging…..The last chapter of my first novel needs some work and I want to finish it so I can return to my short stories…..I can’t do all three….So the blogs will have to wait….a fortnight isn’t that long and it’s kinda’ important that I finish the last thirty pages…..Love you all and will be back very soon
PS:
Get up off your asses and head to the polls…..Vote…..Vote…..Vote….Stop bitching about The Donald and vote the other side…..If we can take either the House or The Senate….Half of his power will be taken away legally and that may counterbalance this fool. People in poor nations will walk two miles to a polling center and turn around and walk back home. American polling stations are often a ten to fifteen minute walk down the block .If you can spend three hours watching a movie or a football game….Then you can spend twenty minutes top to vote. So get off your asses and vote.

PPS:Trump supporters need not apply. (lol)

Exercise that Right.....from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.19.2018 at 07:07 PM

To all of you who took the time to go out and vote two weeks back….You should be proud of yourselves….Because of you we took back the House and put a major speed bump in The Donald’s full- speed-- ahead and- f**k- everybody- else’s feelings- mentality….Three sweet things came out of your votes…One…Health care is safe for at least two years…The GOP needed those House votes to dismantle or destroy it altogether…..They no longer have that and that is a good thing….In fact that was the biggest thing about the election….Health Care….People were worried about those subsidies being denied them….So they went to the polls to tell Donald to back off on that one baby (lol)…..In fact some of those Republicans who won governorships went on the record is saying that they were willing to expand ObamaCare to help the people….Two….Were you amazed at how many women won those seats??......A lot of it came from The Donald’s big mouth about women….That thing with Kavanaugh and the GOP kissing the Prez’s ass ….Plus a lot of women were just plain fed up with the last two years….Three…..Close to one hundred and fifteen million people went to the polls…Didn’t matter if you voted Democrat or Republican…..You went out to cast your vote for the man or woman of your choice….Isn’t that what the American system should be about??.......This week is a holiday week and I don’t see many of you hitting The Lounge….So you will see me next week after Turkey Weekend is over….

I’m Back !! (lol)……from an Older Guy :yes::yes::yes:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.27.2018 at 05:04 PM

Let me tell you a story…..A true story….Whether you believe it or not isn’t really important….’Cause it happened…..For some strange reason I am a magnet for strange s**t and that is no joke…..That thing with Yvette and the otherworldly place I call “There” isn’t so weird ‘cause it happens to hundreds of millions of people on a nightly basis…..At first I thought I was all alone in that…..Turns out I wasn’t alone and that gave me comfort…..More for my sanity than anything else….So pull up a chair while I tell you of my encounter with “Them “…..I was ten years old…..Daddy took us on a trip to the Midwest to see his father….Us being me and my sisters….I remember us going by car through Pennsylvania…..That bad ass Mustang that pop had took us there….It was a cool road trip….When we got there, we were farmed out….Meaning my sisters went to two of our aunts….I went to granddaddy to hang out with….Mom and dad stayed with other members of his family….Mom’s family was very small whereas Dad’s was like a tribe…Hanging with granddaddy was fun….He had his own house….It wasn’t anything big or fancy…..But it was his….The house was situated in a rural part of Ohio….There was a forest about two or three city blocks down the lane….That forest is very important to the story so keep it in mind……What was really cool was that for the first time, I had my own room….My sisters shared a room back home…..Me??....I slept on the sofa with a dog that had a habit of hogging up some of that sofa space (lol)….Granddaddy lived alone and was a good cook…..His favorite breakfast was bacon and eggs….Biscuits with honey……Mugs of fresh orange juice...We had that every morning for two weeks….Fortunately, it was one of my favs….So I didn’t complain….I made myself at home in that room…..I had some G.I Joe action figures….Five of them in different uniforms….I place them on a small bureau that was in the room….Took a stack of comic books from my suitcase….My own room….G.I Joes….Comic books…..Yeah, I was one happy kid…..The only fly in this ointment was that there were no other kids to chill out with….The section that granddaddy live in was full of retirees and grandparents whose grandkids were away that summer doing something else…..I didn’t mind….I had Jack to keep me company…..Jack was a huge purebred German Shepard……He was the biggest dog I had ever seen….It would be many decades before I saw a dog that size…..The only ones I could compared him to was Marge’s oversized Dobies…..Very gentle and very sweet….We hit it off right away….I love to explore and that forest was just right…It wasn’t particularly big…..But it was fun to roam around in……Back home we had parks…..No forests in the big city….I always loved being around trees…There is something majestic about them….Especially in the summer….I wasn’t worried about getting lost in it…..Jack would always head home when he got hungry, so all I had to do was follow him if I lost my bearings…..Animals have a sixth sense about home….Horses and cows top the list….They could be miles away and still find their way back….Granddaddy told me it was cool to explore and roam during the day….But at night he wouldn’t allow it….I messed with him….Asked him if it was ‘haunted’….He just laughed at me….Messed with me back…..”No, boy it’s not haunted…You try roaming around a forest at night with no light or no full moon and you’ll break your fool neck “…..I got the message….One night we were sitting on the porch…Just talking…..That’s when I noticed this pretty blue-white light in the sky….It moved rapidly up from the forest…..Once it got passed the trees….It zoomed off into the sky…..I was excited….Asked him did he see that??....He shrugged….”Everybody around here knows about the ‘Lights’….Wintertime you don’t see them for some reason….Summertime they come out every now and then….Most folks just take them for granted…The police came out a few times…..Then stopped coming….Guess they have more important things to do….About twenty years ago, there was a mysterious fire on the other end of the forest….Lit up the sky…The fire was put out…..Then military trucks came…..Lots of soldiers walking about……They told us it was a training exercise….They were nice and they weren’t here long….Maybe a couple of days….Then they left…We never saw them again….”….The ‘Lights’ were part of the area’s lore….You know….Strange things that are part of an area….It could be anything from ghosts to Bigfoot…From man eating crocs to strange lights…..Visitors marveled at the stories whereas the locals pay it no mind…Same thing here…..Granddaddy and his neighbors saw them as being part of the forest….They weren’t afraid….Just indifferent…..Other words they didn’t give a f**k (lol)….Granddaddy had some friends that he played cards with…..I think they were poker games…They were loud and smoky….But never got out of hand…..A few of them had outlived wives and the only company they had were each other….I was there about a week when one night I was on the porch…..They were inside playing cards…..Jack was next to me as we looked up at the night sky….Out of the corner of my eyes….I saw that blue-white light again….It was bigger ‘cause it was closer than last time…..I yell at granddaddy that it was back…..The only response I got was a ‘Uh….Huh’…..I knew what that meant…..He was winning and didn’t want to be bothered at that moment….I got off that porch and started walking towards the forest…..Jack was by my side…I remember that the moon was full….Really bright….So walking down that lane….Entering the forest was no problem…I was able to follow that light ‘cause its brightness literally filtered through the trees…..Then the light disappeared….Great……Now I had no reference point….No way to go….That didn’t stop the Boy Scout within….I just walked down a trail…I was going to turned back when I heard this hum…..So I turned and just followed the sound…..I got to this clearing……The grass had to be three feet high….Under this full moon, I saw a very large circular object……It didn’t hover….Didn’t levitate…It was just there….Maybe twelve feet from the top of the grass….It wasn’t totally silent because of that hum….I can still recall what it sounded like after all these years….A low and very powerful pulsating hum…..The metal was just as strange….Although it was saucer-shaped….I saw no seams…..What I am trying to say was that I saw no joinings…..Where one metal part met another metal part…..There were no splits or lines….No seams at all…..Sleek…..Smooth…..I walked around that clearing….Staying on the edges…..I was a smart as a kid…..Not bragging….No conceit….I was just smart as a kid…..That full moon lit up the object just enough for me to try to figure out its dimensions……It was football field big.....Three hundred feet by three hundred feet…..Now I know what most of you are thinking…..This happened almost fifty years ago….Even the best of memories may be off…..I will give you that…..But even if I was off by twenty five feet…..That thing was still big….I was impressed at its sheer beauty….Even now, fifty years later….I am still impressed…I couldn’t tell what the metal’s true color was….The moonlight seemed to blend in with the metal…That same metal seemed to blend in with its surroundings…..Then it began to glow….A soft blue-white glow that got brighter as that powerful hum got louder….It got so bright I could see the surrounding trees in full detail….Then it rose up….Once it got over the tree tops ,it disappeared….I don’t mean it disappeared disappeared…..It’s just it moved away so fast, it ‘seemed’ to disappear….The sounds of a nighttime forest came back…..Crickets and owls in the trees….I kept looking at the sky above that clearing…Then I turned and walk back to Granddaddy’s house….Jack by my side…..I thought to myself….That was that…..I was wrong…..”That” was the beginning…….

Them……from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.27.2018 at 05:05 PM

I played in that forest the following day…..It was cool ……Jack and I explored….Saw the wildlife…..A deer…..At the end of the day ,we walked back to that clearing….Didn’t see anything out of the ordinary…..Just very high grass….That night Granddaddy and his buddies were card playing once more….I was upstairs reading comic books ,listening to some music on the radio…..Their playlist was something that took getting used to…..A lotta of country music….Didn’t bother me…..I love all kinds of music and it’s been said that country music is nothing but soul music with a twang (lol)…..If you take the time to listen to it….It’s true….Country singers sing of cheating, broken hearts, lost loves, love not being returned, f**ked up relationships and jobs that you hated……Sound familiar??.....I didn’t see all that as a kid….I just laid in bed listening to some of the songs and reading those comics….I heard the noise and laughter coming in from the game downstairs……Then the lights went out….Total darkness….The moonlight came in ,but that was it….I heard the old men downstairs cursing the darkness….My bedroom window faced the forest and again I saw that blue-white light off in the distance….It seemed to come closer…..Closer…..It lit up that side of the house….But the old men downstairs were situated on the other side of the house and saw zero…..It was like a searchlight….It moved up and down that side of the house….Looking for something….Then it vanished….The lights and the radio came back on….The old men downstairs went back to their card game as though nothing happen….I brushed it off too….Before I rolled over to go to sleep….I had the weird feeling I was being watched…..Straight up….The feeling didn’t last long….But I felt it…..The following morning things got even weirder…..Remember those G.I. Joe dolls I had on my dresser??.....Good….Because they had moved doing the night….I don’t mean that they moved on their own….That someone had moved them while I was asleep….I remembered putting them in a row before I went to bed….Now they were not…It was like someone had picked them up….Looked them over….Then put them back….But not the way they were before….Have you ever placed something on a dresser,a nightstand, or even a closet in a certain way??....Then came back to find it rearranged by someone else??.....Same thing here….But the only other person in the house was my granddad and he was old school….He wouldn’t enter your room without knocking…..So it wasn’t him…Again I didn’t let I bother me….I told myself, maybe you didn’t arranged them the way you thought you did….I hung out with granddaddy that day…He had a lot of friends that he would visit on occasion….Mostly seniors…..They were a sweet bunch….But they fed you a lot (lol)……With no other grandchildren in the area, I was the substitute stand-in…..That night I got back in bed reading those comics….Listening to those country singers sing their hearts out….I dozed off….When I woke up, the lights were turned off along with the radio….Granddaddy must have knocked…..Getting no answer he guessed that I had fallen asleep and he came in…..Turned everything off….I looked out the window and again that blue-white glow against that side of the house….I got outta’ that bed, left the room and walked down the hall to his room… I wanted to tell him what was going on…..When I got to his door ,I heard that snore and it told me that trying to wake him up by knocking was a waste of time…You know what I am talking about….That deep snore that told you a H-Bomb could go off next door and the person wouldn’t even hear it….I went back to my room…That blue-white light was still on the outside of the house….It was so bright that my room started to glow the same color….I went to the window….Look out and up….The light was above me…..That’s all I could figure out….I couldn’t see exactly where it was coming from….Only up….Then the light went out…..Okay….So I went back inside and got into bed…That is when I sensed that I wasn’t alone….There was someone else in that bedroom with me….Or I should say ’someones’….There were three of them…By the dresser…I got outta’ bed and walks towards Them…..Now before I go any further you would think that all of this would have scared me s**tless…..It didn’t and for three reasons…..One…..Jack was there with me….He didn’t show any alarm or fear…..He saw Them and didn’t go into attack mode….Two…..They didn’t appear threatening and that is what save Them from Jack…..That dog could have slaughtered all three if he wanted to …..Trust me…..He had the size and the power to do so…But he was calm as ice and that made me calm as ice….Three…..I was ten years old and saw this as being a curiosity…..More like….”How did you get into my room ??” type thing…….The moonlight filtered in through the window……So I got a pretty good image of what they looked like….First off, they were a little over four feet tall…..They were shorter then me….How do I know??....Daddy had a sweet habit of measuring our growth on occasion…..Before we left for the Midwest….He had measured his children……I was four-foot six….Their bodies were very slender…Arms were just a bit longer than ours….They wore what appeared to be black jumpsuits…..Tight and form fitting…..They looked like small kids…..Only the head, neck, and hands were exposed…..The neck was just as slender as the rest of the body…..But although the neck was slender….It appeared to be strong…..And it had to be….For the head was way bigger than the average head size…The weirdest thing were their eyes….They were large and seemed to wrap halfway around their heads…They were black….Jet black with no whites and no irises…..More insect than anything….Still I wasn’t frighten….Just curious…More curious than anything….Their skin color was grey…A smoothly polished grey…..Small mouths with thin lips…Two very small holes where a nose should have been….I walked right up to them to get an even better look…..Their eyes never blinked….Just stared….They had a light and strange scent….I’m trying to put it into words so bear with me….Have you ever gone to an indoor zoo ??.....Or a zoo period??.....What was the first thing you noticed??.......The animal scent….Strong and pungent animal scent….If someone doesn’t wash their ass for a few days…..Same thing…Body odor….Now take that same line of thinking and apply it to a floral shop…..Better yet….A greenhouse….Their scent was light and airy….It wasn’t offensive…..Just not what you would expect from flesh and blood creatures…..I just looked into those eyes…Trying to see any kind of emotion or feeling inside…..Next thing I knew I was in bed….The smell of bacon coming from downstairs….Granddaddy yelling that it was time to get up and have breakfast…..I didn’t recall climbing into bed at all…..Don’t recall pulling the blanket over me….I sat up in bed…..Telling myself it was all a crazy dream….Two things….Jack was on the bed looking at me with those soulful brown eyes…..Whatever happened…..Whatever went down wasn’t too bad ‘cause I didn’t see body parts in the room (lol)….Two…..Those eggs and bacon were doing a number on my nose…I was hungry…..I would figure the ‘dream’ out later…..Right now…..I was starving…..

Them……Part Two…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.27.2018 at 05:08 PM

The following night They came for me……I was up once more…Listening to the radio….Reading the last batch of comics….It was closed to two in the morning…..Jack walked up to the window and started to whine….I got a pretty good handle on dogs…..The whine was a ‘something is up ‘ whine……I got out of bed and walked over to the window….There was that blue-white light somewhere in that forest...Shining through those branches….Granddaddy wasn’t home……That late night poker game was being held in somebody’s house……Back then it was very safe to leave a kid at home by himself…..Even in the rural areas…..There were no sick bas*tards out there killing children or stalking people…That side of the house got lit up again….Knocking out the lights and the radio….While I was dealing with that ,Jack turned around and started that whine again….That’s when I saw it….A thick beam of blue-white light that went from floor to ceiling….It lit up the bedroom in a blue-white glow….It had white boundaries, but the light within was a rich ocean blue….It seemed to be lit up from within….I saw one of Them materialized in that beam…..Then step out of it……Two more followed him…..It was the same three that were there the night before…..That light gave me a better look at them….Grey skin….Big heads and wrap around black eyes…..Black jumpsuits that were form fitting….One of them walked over to me…(Jack didn’t do anything….Animals are more sensitive than people…..The dog must have sensed that They were not going to hurt me…)….Took me by the hand….Their hands were just like ours…..Smaller….But just like ours….I allowed it to lead me towards the beam….Like I said before I was never frightened….They never gave me any reason to be afraid…..It wasn’t until it was years later when I did some research did they truly frighten me…..Made me angry…..But not then….I walked into that beam with Them…..The sensation was like…..Have you ever taken a cool shower on a hot and sticky day??.....’Course you have…..It was the same sensation except there was no water….Just a cool and very soothing sensation….When I came out of it….I was in a room….A very large room….The Trio left me there alongside two other kids the same as me….One was white…..The other…Native American….Another boy and a girl…Whenever you put children together, they are going to asked each other their names…..How did you get here??......If they haven’t been hit by their parents or grandparents racism, they don’t give two s**ts about color….That will come later on in their lives when they are exposed to that by so-called wiser “adults”……Just go to any playground and watch kids playing with each other….It’s a beautiful thing if they have not poisoned by ‘race’…Really stupid when you think about it…..Mark and Lisa…..I will remember those names even if Alzheimer’s hits me….Mark was wearing summer clothes……Just like me …..He told me that he was taking a late walk in a cornfield in Iowa when he came upon Them near that same field…..Much later on I realized that that was two states over…..Lisa was with her father in a car returning home from a road trip….They were traveling down this lonely stretch of highway in Ohio when the craft came out of the night sky…Stopped the car and put her dad to sleep…..They took her and left him on the side of that highway….Why they took us three was and still is a mystery after almost half a century....The room was large….It had two sides…..Both sides contained what look like to me….Medical tables….There were other “Greys” there……Doing some kind of medical work on five men on five separate tables….The ‘’tables” were set lower to the floor to accommodate the creatures lower height…..We didn‘t get a clear look at what they were doing....But two things stood out…..There were five men on those tables and all five had on night wear….Pajamas….Underwear…..They were snatched from their beds…..The other creepy thing was that one of the men had some kind of suction device on his genitals….You ever see those machines they used to milk cows with??.....Very, very similar to that…..I didn’t get the full meaning of that until ten years later…..On the other side of the room were five more tables…..I can see it like it was yesterday…..There were five women on them…..They were pregnant…..Some had bigger bellies than others…..Various stages of pregnancy…Some more of Them were around the women….Some kind of medical devices in their small hands…...I didn’t get that either until ten years later and that terrified me….Once thing was certain…..They were equal opportunity abductors……There was one brother among those men…..One pregnant Sista’…..All ten were sleeping peacefully….This was all very puzzling to a ten year old kid….We weren’t there long….I had no way of measuring the time so I could only guess…..Maybe ten minutes tops??......The Trio came back and lead us away in a hurry….I got the impression that we weren’t supposed to have seen what we saw….They goofed in some major way and came back to rectify that mistake…..Years later when I was older ,I had to laugh…..It was comforting to know that despite their technological advancements….Way ahead of ours…..They were capable of making mistakes…..As they lead us away, we walked past those group of men……In their ‘examination”…..One of the men’s penis was hanging out of his boxers….We did what kids are gonna’ do when confronted with something like that…..We laughed…..This stop The Trio cold….They just look at us…..Big black eyes staring….Never blinking….Just staring….Trying to figure out a very human emotion…..Laughter…..They led us away to another part of the ship….It was about to get a lot weirder….If it wasn’t already….There were others of Them walking about….They walked up to this wall and went ‘through’ it….That’s right…..”Through it”……Most doorways have seams….Where the door meets the frame holding it…..Not In case….We stopped because that wall seemed awfully solid….One of Them came back to get us….Walked us right through that ‘wall’….That wall separated…..Allow us through….Then went back to being a wall again….I remembered two small lights above that doorway…..Blue-white like the others….Was this color light their main power source??.....Fifty years later, I would still be asking myself that question…I think that those lights were indicators where the wall became a ‘door’….Otherwise the wall was just that….A wall….This room was large as well….But very dark….Very dark….There was a view screen….I say view screen because that is the best word to describe it……Best word to break it down….It suddenly came to life….And we saw stars…..Millions of them…..But the vantage point here was different…..You looked up into a night sky and you saw stars….You were down looking up….This vantage point here was that you were ‘among’ those stars…..They were all ‘around’ you……That meant one thing and one thing only….That you were ‘traveling’ among them

Them…..Part Three…from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 11.27.2018 at 05:14 PM

This concludes next week.....So stay close.

Conclusion.....from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.3.2018 at 05:51 PM

We never saw their home planet on that screen….What we did see was their star system…..And it was nothing like ours…..Here, we have one sun and eight planets…..Maybe nine if the science geeks and nerds decide to restore Pluto as a planet (lol)…..Theirs appeared to be smaller than ours……Their planet was either the third or fourth one out from their sun…..But one thing definitely stood out…..It was a binary star system…..What are you talking about, man??....Their system had two suns…..One fairly close and another much further out….I remember all this s**t so vividly….It’s like it was branded into my brain for all time….There was this map that they also showed us…..I was a Boy Scout and we were damn good at memorizing maps….We had to be in order to spend time at camp….Keep that map in mind ‘cause it’s going to pop up again….What happen next was one of the most beautiful things we had ever seen…..The images began to change as you left their star system…..Stars…..That’s all you saw….Millions of stars….The image swung past those two suns…..Stars that look a lot like ours….Headed out into space….As the images got deeper into space….The beauty of outer space could be really seen….For the most part it was just that…..Space……Empty for the most part…..Yet incredibly vast….The images came across other suns….Not many….Dead planets…..At the time I had no names for what I saw…Years later I would….Magnificent and colorful nebulae seemed to dominate a lot of those images….Star clusters……Those millions of stars all around….Still that emptiness…..So empty…..It was incredibly mind blowing….Yet incredibly lonely at the same time…..That is the strongest impression I got from all of this….Incredible loneliness….And much despair….That I will get to soon enough….Empty space was shown again…..Nothingness….Then the screen zeroed on a small bright dot in the distance….We watched as that dot got bigger and bigger…..Brighter and brighter….Growing more define…..The Sun…..Our Sun…..The images swung past the first two planets……Then the image changed as the Earth was shown….A full picture of the Earth…..Blue oceans….White Clouds…..Landmasses covered in green….Polar ice caps….Deserts….Gleaming brightly against a black background…..Home….I looked over at one of Them…..It was very difficult to know what They were thinking….Those eyes never blinked….Never showed the soul within…..Mister Spock probably showed more emotion….But not knowing what someone is thinking isn’t the same as knowing what they are ‘feeling’….I got the distinct feeling that this one image……This one image of a blue-white planet put them at ease…..The realization that they were not alone…..That there were others out there in the icy void wondering the same thing….Are we alone??.....To know that you are not…..We then heard a voice ….Calm and to a child….Reassuring…”Time to go home”…..They took Mark and Lisa away……..That beam of light reappeared and one of Them lead me into it once more……When I came out of it I was in my room…..I got one last look at one of Them….It looked back at me with those expressionless eyes….Then it entered that beam…..Both slowly faded away……I turned towards my bed…Jack was there waiting for me…..The house was dark ,but I wasn’t afraid…..I laid in bed until dawn…Thoughts swirling in my head…..Then, after all that….I dozed off….Anyone else would have been terrified of what just happened….I wasn’t…..I was ten years old and saw it as being a grand adventure…..The terror came years later…I told granddaddy of what happened at the breakfast table…..To this day I am not sure if he believe me or not…..But he never left me in the house by myself at night ever again….That afternoon Jack and I went to that clearing and were amazed at what we saw….The entire clearing which was circular had been flattened….meaning the grass that had grown three feet tall was flattened to maybe five inches or so……Something very large had landed in that clearing……Maybe it was the same craft I had seen before….Jack was so puzzled I had to laugh…..He was use to frolicking in that high grass….Now??....Nothing….Poor baby!! (lol)….The rest of my stay was uneventful….Just a boy hanging out with his grandfather…..Playing in the forest with a big dog…..All too soon it was time to go home…..I never told my parents of what happened….Told no one else….Life moved on…..Ya Know??.....As I got older I started to research what I went through…..Tried to pieced together what happened to me…..It would take me ten years before that puzzle was finally completed…..I learned that I was not alone in what happened….Many other people have experienced the same thing…..Many of them have chosen to keep silent……I really couldn’t blame them….I mean who is gonna’ believe an off the wall story like that??.....People who have seen ghosts can probably identify with what I am trying to say…..People will look at you like you have two heads when you tell them that……I read books…..Went to lectures…..Spoke to other people who went through what I experienced…..The more I read ,the clearer that picture got and it was not pretty….So I’m gonna’ summarize what it took me ten years to learn…..They are called Greys…..They are from a star system almost forty light years away……From a solar system called Zeti Reticuli….That system has a binary star system……I am not making this up….That system is on a scientific star chart ….A map…..Speaking of maps….Do you remember that map that was shown to me and the two others??.....Cool….Later on I sat down and drew that map from memory…..I am not the best cartographer out there…..But I did pretty good for a rank amateur……It matched the exact map that other people had seen…..Memorize…Drew later on…..I’m gonna’ go on in a moment…..But first…..One day …..About forty years later….Uh huh…..Forty years later…It’s summertime in New York City…..Central Park….Full of people walking……riding bikes……jogging…..rollerblading……..Enjoying the weather…..I’m walking through the park, doing the same….I see this one roller-blader speeding down the lane….He zoomed past me as I got a good look at him…I did a triple take….I couldn’t believe it….I took off after him……Caught up to him…Grabbed him by the arm….Stopped his movement…..He turned around…..Pissed……I was fully expecting to be cursed out and got ready for that fallout…..It didn’t happened…..Once he got a good look at me, it was he who did a triple take…..Yeah….Time had aged us….But we would recognize each other in the pits of Hell……Mark

Them…..Part Four….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.3.2018 at 05:55 PM

We sat on that bench….Near a very lucky hot dog vendor…..After the initial shock of seeing each other after all those years……We got it together and found a bench to play catch up……We both were hitting fifty…Both had children that we loved….Both had weathered rough relationships……Both were getting older…..We were of similar heights and builds…..Mark was a polar opposite of me….White…Blond hair starting to silver…..Blue eyes…..Four day growth of blond beard coming in……Really nice guy…..We sat that warm afternoon comparing notes on Them…..To my surprise we had navigated similar paths…..Books…..Lectures…..Classes in college in the paranormal…..Speaking to other men and women who went through what we went through as children……We sat there that warm afternoon comparing notes….Mental notes that we both had spent four decades putting together…..One of our first questions, did either of us ever came across Lisa??…The girl that was in that saucer with us…Lisa looked Native American……I had seen a couple of boys that were Natives at that Boy Scout camp….So I already had a clear understanding of what one would look like…..Remember, she was snatched on a lonely highway when she and her daddy had encountered Them that night….Chances are They returned her to the exact place they had taken her from….Mark told me that he couldn’t sleep that night so he decided to take a late walk around his granddaddy’s cornfield…..That is where he saw Them….I asked him did he see the big ship that I saw in the forest??….No…..They took him in a smaller craft….Probably did the same thing with the girl called Lisa….What I saw had to be some kind of mothership….But we both recalled in our later research that the one I saw was one of their smaller ‘models’….They were motherships that were way larger than the one I saw that night and if so….That blows the mind…..As we sat and talked we kept comparing those notes and we came to the same conclusions……One….The men and women that we saw that night, we were not meant to see….The journey that They showed us getting here was….Okay, we both got that…..But that first part we were ‘not meant to see’…..Those men and women were part of a very bizarre and scary experiment…..The Greys are facing something very serious back home……Their race is very old…..And dying……There is something in our genetic code that can be used to revitalize Theirs…..Now that is some Twilight Zone s**t ,I know….I don’t expect any of you out there to believe it and that is understandable……But those men and women that we saw on that craft were being harvested…….Sperm were being taken from the men…..Women in various stages of pregnancy??....In the years following their ‘visitation’ ,Mark and I researched that a lot of women suddenly got pregnant without ever recalling the sex act behind it…..Stayed pregnant for a few months…..Then miscarried…..Doctors verified that the women in question did get pregnant….Pregnancy leaves some kind of physical marker in the women’s body….But they were mystified as to what happen with the fetus…..It was only when they undergone hypnosis that all became clear….Or more muddled depending on your point of view…..They would come into the house in the dead of night and take you away……Bring you back when they were done….That is terrifying when you think about it…..Burglars are bad enough at two in the morning…..But creatures from UFO’s ??.....In the house??....A lot of these abductions took place at night and in rural areas…..Isolated spots and that made perfect sense….If you are going to do some freaky goings on such as this…..Night time was the right time and an even better time was if no one was around to see….We also concluded that They have been around for a long time…..Centuries in fact….So whatever they are doing has been ongoing for quite a while…..Two…..They would hypnotize people to make them forget….Make it seemed like a bad dream…..But two things always f**ed up their best laid plans……One the ‘Missing Time ‘ factor….What is that??....People would lose track of time…I don’t mean losing tracks of time in everyday events…Like oversleeping or missing an appointment because you got involved in something else….I mean literally losing track of time…..An example…..Before the ‘abduction’, some people would glance at their watches…Or clocks on a wall….Or timers in a car….That sort of thing….The last thing they would remember was it being one a.m……Then a few ‘seconds’ later, they would look at those timepieces and now it was four a.m…..Three hours went by and they had no recollection of what went down during that time….Absolutely no recall…..This had happened time and time again to a lot of people….Two…..This is where the hypnosis comes in……The human brain is so complex that it can remember and retain a lot of info.....Even the most advance computer on the planet can’t match the complexity of that three pound glob in your head….Although working with the general public, I have my doubts….Whenever the brain is altered in any way, it tries hard to get back on track….This is why whenever we get high on whatever recreational drug we use ,we get disoriented afterwards because the brain is trying to get back to normal…..If someone is hypnotized to forget something that may be traumatic, the brain tries to right itself….Make the person remember…And the only way to do that is through dreams…..And a lot of people abducted start having nightmares….Some of them fade away after a spell…..Others drive the person almost crazy and they seek outside help…..That is when it all comes out……I tell Mark that despite them being centuries ahead of us in technology, they make mistakes just like we do and that says a lot…..I gave him two cases that had him laughing…..One night there were these two travelers on a highway out in the Midwest……Both where going in opposite directions…..They came out of the sky and snatched one guy…..Then a few miles down the road, snatched another one……They conducted whatever bizarre stuff that they do….Then released both men….Both guys came to……But they were wearing each other’s clothes and behind the wheel of each other’s cars….Going in the opposite direction of where they wanted to go….This freaked them out…..Both men sought outside help because of the nightmares that followed….Now here is the weird part…..If it wasn’t weird enough already…Both men unknowingly went to the same shrink…..It took the doctor a couple of sessions to put two and two together….He was treating two men who had went through the same incident on the same night….I wondered whatever happened to the cars when both realized they were driving the wrong ones….The other example was another man who was traveling down a highway…..They took him aboard….Then soon threw him out….Reason??......He recently had a vasectomy and he was of no use to Them…..But Mark also educated me on what he had learned……And me being me, I paid close attention

Them….Part Five…from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.3.2018 at 05:57 PM

Mark went on to tell me of what he had learned through diligent research……He told me that the Greys might more than one species….The majority of Them were grey in color….But that there was a ‘tan’ group as well….But they were the minority…..He told me that one of the possible reasons for the abductions was They are a very ancient race…..Way older than we are….That They may have been cloned to save themselves….That might have work in the beginning……But you can only clone but so much…..After a while the results become ‘stale’….What makes humans so vital is that there are an endless possibilities for ‘fresh’ genetics……It’s like planting the same crop in a field…..The crop will eventually exhaust the soil to the point where you really can’t plant it anymore…..Its only when you change to a different crop that doesn’t leach the soil in the same way can you really get anywhere….He told me that it was also probable that their eyes were not really eyes….But lens….Kinda’ like sunglasses….That there was something in the solar radiation that messed with their eyes…..With us sunlight is no big issue….But They come from a different star system than we do….It stands to reason that although our sun may not really harm Them... Just irritate their eyes….Just think of the eye redness and slight irritation you get from swimming in a pool that has chlorine in it…..Or getting salt water from the ocean in your eyes….Something similar to that….Only its solar radiation that bothers Them…Not salt or chemicals in the water…If that is the case, then that would explain why they never blinked and how it was so hard to read their emotions because you couldn’t see their eyes……Why wear them at night when there is no Sun??.....The sun is still blasting that radiation at night…..You’re confusing sunlight with radiation from the Sun….You wear shades during the day to block out some of the glare…At night, you would not need sunglasses because there is no glare….Yet that same radiation is still coming down at night….An example…..Take a summer day….It’s ninety-five degrees….Bright sunlight and heat…Okay, you got that??....Good….Yet that same summer night could be a bit cooler…..Eighty degrees…It’s still very warm despite there being no sunlight…..That radiation is still radiating from space at night…..A bit less intense….But still radiating…..See??.....So for Them to be wearing ‘lens’ over their eyes at all times made sense…..Mark told me that there were cases in where They were seen without those ‘lens’…..Their eyes were blue…..Bigger than ours and wrap around partially around their heads…..We both laughed when he said that maybe seeing Them with their ‘shades’ on was far less scary than seeing eyes that were three to four times bigger than the norm…..And wrapped part way around their big heads….Speaking of their oversized heads…..That was a pretty good barometer of their brain capacity……Heads that size in a humanoid have to house a bigger and more complex brain….That is the weirdest part about Them….Those oversized heads….Their home system is almost forty light years away….An unimaginable distance…..Two hundred thirty-five “trillion” miles…..Go back over that number again and try to wrap your mind around that….Here is where the geek in us both came out…..Here on Earth, we get around using fossil fuels….Oil and natural gas tops the list…..But that resource is not renewable….Once used, you cannot replace it……So there is a constant need for it….That well is not limitless….But that is not the point…..The point is that you cannot use fossil fuels for traveling between the stars……It is not feasible on a techno level….Some scientists argue among themselves as to what powers those saucers…..One of the consensus is that the engines create some kind of ‘field’ around the craft…That field diminishes or totally nullifies gravity…Without that basic law of nature holding you down, scientific laws as we know them goes right out the window….The craft becomes capable of great maneuverability…..Greater speed…That ‘field’ renews itself, so the need to ‘refill’ during flight is not needed….Kind of like a car that never needs gas because the engine constantly refuels itself….Speaking of speed…..Fighter pilots are among the most macho guys and gals out there….Not too many things mess with their heads…..Doing that research I came across cases where those pilots came across those saucers…They were out flown and outclassed by them…..Firing onboard missiles were a waste of time because those systems were suddenly disabled…..Some of those saucers played with the fighter jets……Flying rings around them….Literally…Then streaking away when they got bored….Not too many of them wanted to file an official report because of all the hassle involved in the aftermath….But they would whisper among themselves that suddenly they were no longer kings of the skies….Their propulsion and navigation systems are over the top….But the way they would travel from point A to point B also blows the mind…Say you wanted to go from New York to L.A in a hurry….What would you do??......Take a jet…..You went from New York to L.A……Say you wanted to go from New York to London in a hurry??.....What would you do??.....Take a jet…..You went from New York to London…..Say you wanted to go from New York to Sydney, Australia in a hurry??.....What would you do??....Take a jet….You went from New York to Sydney….Point A to Point B…..According to some scientists, They don’t travel that way…..Say They are over New York and want to go to Sydney or L.A…..What do they do??.....By using their technology they ‘bring’ Sydney or L.A to Them….What the f**k are you talking about, man??.....Picture yourself in your room….You have to go to the bathroom…..What do you do??...You get up to go to the bathroom….That’s in our case…..With Them, They get up and “bring the bathroom to Them”……They don’t bring the whole room to Them….Yet they don’t travel to the bathroom…..The bathroom comes to Them…If they are flying over New York City and suddenly wish to go to L.A…..L.A comes to Them….Point A does not come to Point B…..Point B comes to Point A….Now I know what you are thinking….They just travel the opposite way that we do…..They go backwards instead of forward….Wrong line of thinking….They are not going backwards or forward….Not even sideways…..It’s a whole new dimension and way of travel that is totally beyond our current capabilities…..Maybe Einstein or Stephen Hawking can figure it out….But both men are dead….Mr.Neil deGrasse Tyson could probably figure it out…..But the brother does not take too much stock in little Grey men and ‘flying’ saucers….A pity…..But I still like and respect him…..Mark asked me a very strange question during that long afternoon…..It wasn’t so strange when I thought about it….He asked me did I ever get the feeling that I was being watched??....Yeah…..Never during the day…..But at night….Yes…It never lasted long….Usually whenever I was alone….Very late at night….Always at the time of my ‘abduction’….Between two and three in the morning….It would last for a few minutes, then vanished……I asked him did he ever have a MRI done on his body??.....He knew what I was getting at…..They have a habit of leaving small ‘probes’ in some people’s bodies…..It shows up in MRI’s as ‘foreign bodies’……When discovered and taken out…..The ‘probes’ evaporated in the air….We talked so much that day…..We went through four hot dogs apiece and four cans of soda…..The hot dog vendor didn’t mind (lol)…..We came to the same conclusion about The Trio that had taken us aboard that saucer….Were bored….What do you mean??.....They were assigned to do something and probably got bored during their assignment….So they took a joy ride to pick up Mark and Lisa….Got me as well…We were meant to see their journey through space to get here….We were not meant to see what they were doing to those men and women…..Kinda’ like firefighters showing school children their trucks and equipment…..They wanted to educated us and fill us with a sense of awe….Yeah,well …..They succeeded on both levels…The fact that they did not hypnotize us to forget was also on both our minds……I guess they figured that no adult would ever believe our story….Give you an example….In the fantasy sit- com….The talking horse Mr.Ed, rarely ever spoke to anyone except Wilbur…..Fine….But there were some instances in where he did speak to children….He wasn’t afraid of exposing himself because he knew that adults would never believe the children….Same thing here…..Adults would dismiss it as being either a dream or a very vivid imagination….That was one of the reasons why children and a whole lot of adults rarely spoke of what happened to them for fear of being ridiculed or not believed…..People who have encountered ghosts are often in the same camp…..Three things came out of all this…..Three…..We don’t have a clue as to what happened to the girl named Lisa…..The one that was with us that fateful night….We just don’t know…..Mark and I came across each other by sheer luck after forty years….Two…..They showed a pretty tender side that night……A lot of people who encountered Them came out messed up mentally…..They had to seek medical help to avoid jumping off a roof or being locked up in the looney bin…..We got off pretty sweet because it never really messed with our minds that much….Number One??.....They are experiencing something horrific back home…..Whether it’s self- inflicted or a natural thing is unknown….Their race could be dying…..On the verge of possible extinction….There is something in our DNA that can possibly save them…..But until we have more concrete proof….It’s all speculation…..Mark and I exchanged phone numbers……Still keep in touch…..Whenever we go out, we have this habit of keeping a sharp eye out for the girl…..Now a woman…Named Lisa….We may never run into her…..The chances are very, very slim….But not impossible…..The one thing about all of this was the sense of wonder we both went through as children….It didn’t scar us at all…..If anything it filled us with a sense of awe because it answered one of the most important questions that Humanity has asked……Are we alone??....Well I am here to assure you….…We are not

Them……Part Six….from an Older Guy.
:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.12.2018 at 05:26 PM

She rarely works on a Saturday…..But being the floor supervisor, that entails doing weekend work sometimes…..She does not mind ‘cause she gets double time and that money is good for a woman with no kids….Only herself…..It’s on the seventeenth floor of a twentieth floor office building near the waterfront….That floor offers a spectacular view of the New York City skyline just across the Hudson River….The day is a nice one….Whenever I do visit her on occasion, the floor is normally jumping with activity…You know the type…Cubicles all over the place…Phones ringing….People talking….Clicking of computer keyboards…...Every floor from the fourth up has a supervisor….From the eighteenth to the top is where the really big shots work….She had told me that there are four of them there…..Two white men….One black man….A woman….From what she told me ,all four are pretty cool people to work under….Down to earth and highly approachable…They will come down from time to time to see if all is well….They want the people under them to be safe and comfortable…..Even though they are the generals, they are smart enough to know that they can’t do anything without troops working in the fields…..If those troops are doing and feeling well, than leading them becomes a lot easier…..They are liked and respected….How many of us feel the same way about our bosses??....She told me a story of how there were two men who thought they were the cocks of the walk….They would sexually harass the women on one floor, nothing major……More annoying than anything and they were told to chill out a few times….In one ear and out the other….The powers that be were patient and gathered evidence against these two fools….One day they chose the wrong woman to bother…Both men were summoned to the penthouse…..She told me that they were immediately fired…..But there was some office gossip behind it…..Me being me ,wanted to know what went down…Yeah, there is a bitch inside of me that loves gossip….I don’t deny that…..Maybe being raised in a household of women has something to do with it (lol)….You decide….She told me that both men were summoned into the office of the Chairman….Once that door was closed….Both men got the living s**t beat out of them….Security was called to pick up what was left…..That is what happens when you f**k with the Chairman’s daughter…..A chairman that was also an ex battle harden Marine…..They didn’t dare press charges ‘cause one….They had too much legal evidence against them concerning those women and two…..That chairman had a lot of power on Wall Street…..Knew a lot of people…She told me that both men were lucky if they found work washing cars afterwards….I was off this particular Saturday and took a bus downtown….I didn’t tell her I was coming…The security guards in the lobby knew me so they let me in and up…..Going there on an off day is kinda’ spooky….It’s so quiet…..Like roaming a museum late at night….I get to her office….The door is open and I hear some music flowing out….Our music….Relaxing and calming at the same time….The office is fairly big…..I had her laughing once when I said….. “The bigger the title….the bigger the office”…..Which is true….Her superiors take up three floors….I got a bigger laugh when I said…. “My title gives me the space of a broom closet….If I’m lucky”….Her back is facing me ‘cause she is reaching up for something on a shelf…..I take all of her in……She’s wearing a pair of stylish jeans and white sneaks….The jeans cover an outrageously round ass….They are not tight…..Just well fitted…..She has on an old college sweatshirt….Light grey…..It shows off the classic hourglass waist…..Even though her back is facing me….I know that the garment also shows off the large, shapely breasts……She’s trying to reach whatever she needs….But she is shy a few inches…..”Let me help you with that, Day “……She turns around ,sees me and shouts…..”Pretty Boy!!....What are you doing here?? “ She stills calls me that….After all these years…..I am sixty years old and she still calls “Pretty Boy”……Do I love it ??.....What do you think?? (lol)….She stops what she is doing and flows into my arms…Laughing, she kisses me….Laughs some more….”Seriously….what are you doing here??”….”Keep you company for a little bit “….I walk into her office and reach up for the books that she wanted….Handed them to her…..”Suppose I wasn’t here??....What would you have done??....Women!!...You need us more than you know”…..I’m messing with her and she takes the bait….”Yeah, right…..You men keep on thinking that….It’s nice having you around….But your ass ain’t all that…..I would have figured out a way to get those books without breaking my neck….”…….”Uh huh….But what about late at night when that Urge hits….You still need us…What you got to say about that?? “…..Day smirks….Waves a manicured hand in the air….. .”Negro…You really don’t want to go there, do you??.....If men were to disappear tomorrow, women would still get off….Vibrators and dildos….Fingers even….Push comes to shove…..Warm up a firm cucumber if you have to…..Probably better off that way….You don’t have to worry about some fool slobbering all over you…..Coming in less than three minutes….Then spending the next three hours trying to hard again…..Sounds familiar?? “……I burst out laughing….”Am I that bad, Dana?? “…..She nods…..”Plus you got a small one….It’s hard work working with a small one “…..I laugh some more and something in that laughter makes her laugh as well…..”That’s what I like about you, Pretty Boy…..You don’t take my bulls**t personally “…..She goes to her desk as I closed the door….Even though she is almost finish ,she wants to take a breather…..We sit…..Make small talk…Laugh….As she talking I just look at her….She notices me staring….Looks and laugh…..”Whatever at you staring at??....”….I answer back….”You….You are drop dead gorgeous…..You always were…..Always will be “…..I love looking into Dana’s face…..She is so fione…Her skin is smooth for a middle-aged women….No wrinkles or laugh lines….No crow’s feet…She has aged to be sure….But it is a graceful aging…I’m sure that some of you reading this are aging damn well…..Look younger than your years…..Tell me I am wrong….I scan her face……The full, wide, and plush lips covered in an old school shade of red lipstick…..The dazzling white teeth…..The cute nose coming down in a smooth, straight line…..Her face is sweetly round….She has returned to her pixie…..Short black hair coming down over her forehead in sweet bangs….She has worn numerous styles of hair over the years….But the pixie has always been my fav…..The eyes captivate me the most…..Eyes of clear hazel….I love women with them there eyes…..They seem to glitter in the office lights….She leans over that desk and whispers…..”Whatcha got in the bag ??”…..I burst out laughing and she knows why…..I’m trying to get romantic with her and she derails that thought….”Lobster chowder with some garlic bread…..Some orange soda…..Hungry??”…….We get busy and take out the food…..The order is a large one….We don’t care…..We both love to eat and make no bones about it…..We’re both sizable individuals….Not fat….Just robust bodies….Strong and hearty….We destroy the food…If God is a lobster, we both are destined for Hell (lol)……The food is gone…..I asked her….”You know what I want for dessert?? “….She shakes her head…I just wink at her….She laughs…..”Get the f**k outta here!!.....If you think we are gonna have sex in my office, you are sadly mistaken!! “……I get up from that chair and hit that light switch……There is still enough light outside filtering in from the thick glass surrounding her office to see what we are doing ….I’m wearing jeans and an old sweatshirt as well…..I reach for my belt….Loosen it…..Then reach for the zipper….Unzip those pants and work them past my big legs….Day sits there…..Amused….”Assh*le….Are you serious?? “…..”Yeah….You told me several times that having sex in your office was one of your fantasies “….She nodded….”A fantasy….No one said anything about making it a reality”….I just smiled…..”Time to put up or shut up, big mouth “

Hanging with Dana (lol)….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.12.2018 at 05:27 PM

I take off my Tims….I have to in order to get the jeans past them…..I toss the jeans on the side and put the Tims back on….Reason??....Day’s floor is covered in a thick carpet….Bare feet won’t get a good grip on the floor and I don’t wear socks when I wear boots….As I am doing this, Day is looking at me with her arms crossed over her breasts, shaking her head….The look she is giving me is funny as hell…It’s one of those…..”Is this nicca for real??” looks…Despite that ,she is smiling…….I walked over to her with a purpose….It’s only one thing I want right now….And if I have to draw you a map, then all is lost……I grabbed her hands and pull her towards me…..”Wait a damn minute!!....If you think we’re gonna’….”…..I silenced her with kiss…..I love kissing that full, wide, and soft mouth….I kiss her with a passion that stuns her….And at the same time…Arouses her…..I pull back….Lean against a wall ,taking her with me….At first she resists…..Then as our mouths met….Blend….I feel her lips part….Tongue coming out to play…..I’m not worried about getting caught…..Her door is closed and locked…..The lights are out and we are in a corner…..Maintenance and security won’t show up until sunset….I worked in office buildings doing both, so I know…..That thick glass only shows shadows even in the brightest of lights….It won’t show anything now…..At first, she resists…..But as the kiss deepens and grows more sweeter….More intimate…..Tongues meeting and snaking themselves around each other…..That force field weakens….I feel her hands on my waist……Moving upwards to embrace my upper shoulders…I take one of her hands and place it There…..I want her to feel the desire her kisses are causing….The desire her perfumed closeness is causing…The desire I have felt for her ever since that first day we met….She giggles between those kisses…..I love when a mature woman giggles like a high school girl….Something forbidden in that….I feel that hand caress me through the cloth of my undies…..Then she reaches down and in….Expert fingers caressing me There…Gently raking me with those manicured nails….I grow harder under her touch….Pulsate like a thing alive….Brothers out there….Have you ever had your woman or man do this to you??.....(I have no problem mentioning Gay love in my blogs…..So get over that )…..Course you have….Her hand is summer warm and cloud soft…..I hear that hot whisper….”You need to take this thing off…It’s getting in the way of a good time “…..I whispered right back….”You want to take it off??..... You do it….If you got the balls”….Once that gauntlet was thrown down….You knew it was on…..I felt her lips slide from mine as she knelt down….Taking my boxer-briefs with her….She slipped them past my Tims….Threw them to the side…..Stood up and came into my arms once more….The only sounds heard was the music coming from a radio on the shelf….Soft sounds of suction as kisses were exchanged….Softer laughter….My hands went to her jeans….Found that top button….Popped it loose….Found that zipper….Pull it down…..Place my fingers on opposite sides of those jeans…..It was my turn to kneel down as I pulled them down to her sneaks…..Took off the sneaks and the jeans…..Toss them to where my clothes were…..As I stood up, I grasped her by those awesome thighs…..I look up into those hazel eyes….Walked her over to that big desk…..When we got there, she swept what was on it onto the floor….I laughed….”Thought you didn’t wanna’ do this”….She laughed back…..”You gonna’ f**k me or talk about it??”….I placed on her back on that desk….Fell to my knees….Got ahold of those pink panties and pull down past the big legs….I placed them against my nose and took a sniff….Yes, I went there…I love the smell of a fresh and clean vagina…..That is such a turn on….Every guy has something that does it for them…..The panties were tossed alongside the other clothes…..I got in closer as the legs spread….Revealing the moist flower in front of me….I got in closer and started tasting it….Arms around the wide hips…Pulling her closer as she wrapped those killer thighs around my neck……I tasted her…..Like a man lost in a desert….Finally finding water…..I lapped as her juices flowed gently out…..Sisters out there….Have you ever had your man or woman do this to you??.....Did you enjoy it??.....I’m betting you did…..I couldn’t see, but I was sure that her hands were gripping the sides of that desk….I was down There for a while….Loving her this way….Loving the fact that she was loving it….I her the gentle moans….Moans that told me I was doing it right….Moans that spurred me on….I felt her body tense up….Yeah, I’ve lived long enough to know what that meant….Thighs tightening around my neck as she came…..It was a gentle one…..I stood up….Wiped my mouth with the back of my hand….I don’t do sloppy kisses…Leaned over and placed both fists on the sides of that epic body….Entered her….I had to groan…Day has a tight, deep, wet, and hot one….Too much info??.…Maybe….But in my blogs I will tell it like it is….Always…I moaned as those Sugar Walls surrounded my hardness….Prince was right….It’s so damn good….I place my bod on hers…Remember she’s still wearing the bra and sweatshirt….Me?....A-shirt and Tims….If you think that such sex is only for the younger set….Think again…’Cause of the angle at which she is lying on that desk…I gotta get up on my toes to do it…You think I care??....Hell to the No!!....I felt the big legs encircle my waist…Ankles locked…It is one of our fav positions….Do you have your favorites??.....Positions that take you higher than Venus when you cum??.…I am willing to bet next month’s rent that all of you do…..The sex is first gentle….Those first few thrusts always are….But once that position has been set….Yeah!!......We get Zane Buck Wild…..Slapping noises are heard….The sounds of testicles bouncing off of female flesh….If sex is about sensations…..Then you best believe that sound is in that mix….Don’t think so??......Think for a moment…..Think….What is sweeter than the sounds of soft kissing??.....What is sweeter than the moans behind a sex act??....What is sweeter than hearing your man or woman whispering hot words in your ears??......Spurring you on??....Telling you how they want it??.....The sweetest thing of all during sex??....Hearing your partner called out you name when they cum all over you…,Men out there reading this can testify to what I am trying to say…..You know that s**t is good when you call out the women’s name when you climax!! (lol)……To those men that get macho and say….”Aw man….You tripping….I ain;t never done anything like that and never will “…….I only got one question for you.....What do bulls do after they eat??.....Get the picture??....Good

Speaking in Tongues during Sex (lol)…..from an Older Guy:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 12.12.2018 at 05:29 PM

Taking her on that desk does it for her…..She mentioned several times that she had a fantasy of having sex on that oversized desk of hers….That is what power desks do for some individuals…There was a case about two years back when a CEO of a Euro company was caught banging his secretary on his desk….Everybody laughed except for the guy’s wife….She took him for everything he had……Including his underwear (lol)….But strangely enough, It does it for me as well…..When I first met Day, I wanted to take her on a small desk that was in an office…..Within ten seconds of meeting her, I wanted her….I fantasized afterwards about ripping off her clothes….Taking her in an act of raw, animal passion….It was that primitive…..Yet I stayed in gentleman mode for several years until we finally consummated our fire and desire….Was it worth the wait??.....Yes…..The lovemaking on that desk was hot….I kid you not….We were vocal….But not raising your voice to the roof loud….We were still basically in a public setting and even though there was no one around…..We had to act accordingly….Advertising what you are doing in such a place was a bit stupid……Some of you reading this are probably thinking…The fact that you are doing it at all in such a place is kinda’ stupid (lol)…..Maybe….But who among us has not done something stupid and said later to ourselves…”Yeah, that was kinda’ dumb”……You see, that is the problem with sex…..When a hot and hard penis hooks up with a hot, tight, and juicy vagina….Logical thinking goes right out the nearest window….Not so bad when you think about it….A lot of us were probably conceived in such a manner (lol)…..I thrust in her passionately…..Lovingly…….I honestly love making love to Day….Truly I do….And it has not grown stale….After all these years, it is still as hot as the first time we did it…Still as exciting…..Still as enticing….Longtime lovers out there…..Let me ask you something….Does your man or woman still rock your world after all these years of being together??….Do you fantasize about them during the day when you’re apart??.....Do you fantasize about sexing them??....Does thinking about him or her in this way…..Harden your dicc??......Juice up your p*ssy??.....Yeah….Don’t even bother to answer, ‘cause you know it does….If you have been blessed to have such a lover….Why would you look elsewhere for love and sex??......Someone asked the famous actor Paul Newman once…..Did he ever cheat on his wife??.....He was a world known movie star at the time and had tons of women throwing themselves at him….His answer pretty much said it all……”Why have hamburger when you can have steak?? “…..Long, sweet minutes go by…..How many??.....Didn’t know and didn’t care…..This wasn’t a track meet or sporting event….I looked down at her…..Her eyes are closed….Breathing labored….Soft moans coming from that gorgeous mouth….Sistas’ out there…..Does your man do it to you so good that you become lost in the lovemaking??.....It’s fascinating to me whenever women get together and break down what does it for them….Breaks down how and why their men pleases them…..Ya’ see…..Most men have a pretty good idea of what other men do and want in bed from women….We’re wandering in the dark when it comes to women ‘cause we think we know what does it for them…..But sometimes we are wrong……Nothing wrong with being wrong so long as you do better next time out (lol)…..Day’s body starts to tense up…..Breathing becomes more labored……I feel her hands grab ahold of my forearms….Fingers digging into my flesh….I look down and see her biting gently onto her lower lip….Eyes closed…Awesome thighs tightened around my waist….I don’t need a psychic to see what comes next……I feel her womanhood spasm on me….Over and over…..Again and again….She lets go of their lower lip….Mouth forms that classic “O” shape….You know what came next don’t you??....Well….I’m gonna’ tell you anyway (lol)……Her tightly wound up body releases all that sexual tension in a sweet cum…..I hear her loudly whisper…..”Oh [Censored]!!”…..She bucks for a few moments like a wild stallion….Then total relaxation…..I am still inside her….Still hard…..The hazel eyes slowly opens up….She sees me looking down at her…..Smile on my face…..I’m gonna’ tease her…”Not bad for a man with a ‘small’ one….Huh ,baby?? “….She bursts out laughing…..Sometime in her laughter makes me laugh as well…Dear Readers…..Do you have fun while having sex??.....Do you??....I lean down to kiss her full mouth…I hear her whisper…..”From behind….I want you to pop off in me from behind.”…..Now this is wicked…..Day knows I love to hit it from behind and in a moment I’m gonna’ tell you why…..I eased off and out of her…..She has this big sofa in her office…..She gets off that desk and walks over to it….Climbs on it……On her knees….Arms spread out in front of it….From this angle I see her behind…..Dana has the most voluptuous ass I have ever seen in my existence….It is large and gloriously shaped….Smooth honey-butterscotch colored skin covers it….I lean down and over to place kisses on it….The skin feels satiny to my lips….Am I kissing her ass??....Uh-huh…..But not the way you think….I knew a co-worker once who was upfront about what it does for her….We were both middle-aged geezers talking about sex and what did it for us….I loved talking and listening to her ‘cause she kept it real….She told me that she loved to feel the smooth skin of a man’s penis on her lips when she went down on him…..Love to taste that dew drop that came out of the tip……She told me straight up……”I love to suck dicc and I make no excuses about it”……Too bad we were just friends….’Cause getting her in bed would have been a grand adventure (lol)……I backed up a few paces…..Then came forward….The previous loving has made and kept me rock hard….I kid you not…..The erection is so strong, you could hang a bucket of wet cement on it…..Okay, so maybe that is an exaggeration….But you get the picture (lol)….I can see her vagina glistening from its own juices…..Like a piece of juicy fruit….I moved forward…..Entered her…..Pure heaven….I love this position ‘cause the vagina is kinda’ bunched up…..Tighter….The sensation is more intense for both partners…..I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know from your own sexual experiences…I placed my hands on that thick hourglass waist….Start to thrust in and out….Day moves in sync with me….As I move forward….She moves back…When I move back…..She moves forward….It’s a love dance and we both love it….I love the feel of that big behind against me…It is soft, well- toned, and succulent……Day softly moans….We do it nice and slow….No need to rush….No need to hurry….All the time in the world….I hear that hot and sexy whisper….”Yeah….you’re hitting that spot….You’re hitting that spot “…..Those words are music to an older man’s ears….To think that you can still satisfy a woman at my age is….Well…..Very comforting….For the day will come when I won’t be able to….When Death Himself will tap me on the shoulder and whisper in my ear….. “Time to go ,brother”…..The loving is so smooth….When time seems to blend…..I hear her whisper again….”You’re gonna call out my name, baby “…I whisper right back….”I don’t think so, lady….I’m in total control….Total….”……Suddenly she flexes her vaginal muscles….Hard…..Over and over again….From out of nowhere I start cumming and I can’t stop it (lol)…..”Dana….you…”….I hear this demonic laugh coming from her…..I have to laugh….It’s a mess…I’m laughing and cumming at the same time....When it finally ends….I fall gently upon her….She’s still laughing to beat the band….I’m laughing right along with her…..We get it together…..”So much for being in control,huh?? This brings a fresh round of laughter…..I tell her…..”We gotta get cleaned up “….Articles of clothing comes back on….We leave her office and head towards the restrooms……Clean ourselves up as best we can….Which is good….We come back to her office and put back the things she swept off her desk…..Laughing some more….I tell her to come to me….Jump….She smiles…..Walks up to me….Jumps in my arms…..I hold her up by that epic ass….Kissing her deeply…..Suddenly we hear a knock on the door….It’s maintenance......They wanna know if they can clean her office now…..They’re way too early and this annoys Day-Day….She slides that sweet mouth from mine…..Yells over my shoulder…… “Hell No!!......Come back later!!…..I’m kissing my boyfriend!! “……We hear a female giggle come from behind the door…..A voice yells back that she will come back in an hour…Day whispers…..”Perfect….Now where were we??”…….Before our lips lock once more….Before our tongues come out to play…..She whispers……”Thank you for making that crazy ass fantasy a reality…..You got a fantasy you want fulfilled??’’……I nod…..”Yeah….a threesome between you…..me…..And Janet Jackson “…..Day knows I am messing with her…..Just before those sweet- as- berries- lips place themselves on mine…..She giggles…..Softly laughs……”Dream on, Pretty Boy…..Dream on”

Office Visit…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
 Pages:  1  ..  52  53  54

Go To Top