Cocoa Lounge
[Login ]
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this page
Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  51  52  53  54
Author: Subject: Thoughts from a Older Guy.
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

Mood: good

[*] posted on 9.26.2018 at 07:06 PM

Have you ever been cheated on??.....Have you ever done the cheating??....What makes us cheat is the million dollar question…Magazine articles, television talk shows, even round table discussions in barbershops and beauty parlors on Saturday afternoons….The majority of us wonder why do we cheat??....You ever seen the cable show called Cheaters??....I am not sure if that show caters to the low element or just pure entertainment….Maybe a little bit of both….I am sure that a lot of you have seen the program and can offer your own opinions of where the show lies…Now Jerry Springer and Maury Povitch is some low level s**t…..I can’t fathom how anyone can watch that day in and day out…..Every now and then is okay…Kinda’ like having pizza every now and then….But having your favorite pizza everyday will get stale after a while…..And both these shows seem to show humanity at their lowest point….Springer has a little more class than Povitch…..That’s like saying what is the worst way to die??….Being burned alive in a fire??….Or freezing to death in the ocean??….Either way you lose….Povitch’s Who’s the Father is really annoying….Stupid asses who have the temerity to come onto a show and air their very petty grievances…What is really annoying is that most of his guests are Us…..You watch this show a couple of times and you really want to leap into the screen and kick some ass….But Povitch could care less….He makes seven million dollars a year peddling this crap….While Springer rakes in four million…..I don’t see either man as being racist…..But so many of their guests are Us that tend to embarrass Us in so many ways….If I were in their shoes, would I host a similar show for similar money??....You betcha!!.....At the end of the day it’s all about the money….If you are foolish enough to air your grievances on the air, then I am foolish enough to profit it from it….Just that simple…But why do we cheat is interesting…..Shrinks have spent decades trying to figure out why we do it…..One guy I knew told me that men and women were not meant to be with one person for the long haul….I countered with what about those couples that have been together for years??....Never messed around with anyone else…He brushed off my argument by saying that there are always exceptions to the rule….The guy was okay with me…He had multiple girlfriends…..One day curiosity nipped at me and I wanted to know what his secret was….How was he able to juggle four women the way he did??….That’s right….Four women….We were in the gym and we were taking a short break between muscle work and cardio….That is when he broke it down….He was honest and open with all four…He must have seen the confused look on my face….He said…”Look, all four know about the others….I was straight with them when I told them I could not be a one woman man….I love the variety of having different lovers in my life…..Say I go to a club and I meet someone interesting….I’ll buy her drink if she is receptive…We’ll talk…If things click and we want to take it further, I tell her up front I have other women that I am seeing and they know about each other….Nine times out of ten, it will end right there….She will get up and walk away….Okay, I can deal with that….I’ve come to expect that….But that tenth time ,the woman will be interested and we’ll take it further…..If I go to a restaurant or a Broadway play with one of my ladies and the others sees us…There is no drama because they know what the deal is and have agreed to it….I love women….I have a system that works and I see no need to change it or bow down to someone else’s morals or opinion of me”……The brother is middle-aged and has a great job that paid him greater money….He is handsome, well- educated and really a nice guy…..He was married twice and both times his wives cheated on him with other men….Younger studs….Lotta cougars out there (lol)…I got the impression that those wives saw his niceness for weakness…..Saw his ability to make good money as a license to steal…..He told me that after being burned twice, he threw restraint to the winds and started living…I’ve seen only three of his women….The fourth I haven’t seen yet….All three are at much younger than he is….At least fifteen years younger….Maybe more….Beautiful with gym tight bodies and ass cheeks that could crack walnuts….Is he a Sugar Daddy??....Maybe….But I got this gut feeling that these ladies really like him….He treats them better than his younger counterparts and that is the most important thing……Plus that bulge in his shorts is an added bonus (lol)….What??...You don’t think that men don’t look at other men’s packages and compare themselves with what they see??.....We do….Granted, we don’t over and pulled down the guy’ s shorts…..We do it in a slick way….A quick glance and then we look away….Women do the same thing with other women….They’ll look at another woman’s body and checked the size of her breasts….Her ass…..Her hair ….Her face….To see how they compare….Men are just as vain and just as insecure as some women….What most men don’t realize is that they have enough dicc to satisfy most women….Sex is more between the ears than the legs anyhow….Yet that theory doesn’t seem to hold water when you are changing clothes into swimwear and the Mandingo down the bench from you is hung like a rhino!!(lol)….Cheating also hurts those around the cheater….There was this very recent case that involved a Father’s Day Card….The woman had a husband whose job took him away for eight days…Or so it seemed….When he got back, he would spend six days with her and their twins until he was called back for those eight days…..Things were going good until one day she went looking through his papers……Trying to find a document that needed either his or her signature to be validated….Since he was away when it was happened…..She was next in line….She came across this homemade card by a young boy….The card stated his love for her husband….It was cute and sweet….But ultimately condemning….She confronted him with this damning piece of evidence and there was no way he could deny it…He had a second family in some other city….Now here is the kicker…..She was thinking that she and her twins were the primary family…You know…..The ‘main’ family…(Buzzer going off):.Wrong answer, panel…..She was the ‘secondary’ family….The other family was the ‘main’ one….She and her children was the family that he had cheated on with the other family….To say she hit the roof was an understatement…She contacted the other woman….Ratted him out….As a result, both women made plans to leave him and take his kids with them….The article didn’t mention if he was married to the other woman…...If so ,then bigamy charges loom on the horizon….The same stunt happened in Texas with an airline pilot….Those guys fly all over the country and at are away from home days at a time….The pilot died suddenly and both families from separate cities showed up at the funeral….Can you imagine the anger and hurt that caused at an already sad occasion??....I was cheated on three times and each time that hurt….Really hurt…..The first time was when my son’s mom and I were living together and I caught her seeing another man…My baby was two years old at the time….I wanted to slaughter both of those f**ks……It would have been so easy to do so….It’s incredible how much damage a hunting knife can do to the human body….Yet if I did the deed….My son would lose both parents….Her to the Undertaker and me to the State Pen, serving a life sentence for a double homicide….And I wasn’t about to turn my baby over to his grandmothers…..That would have been child abuse (lol)….Long story behind that one…..The second time wasn’t even worth writing about….The third time really hurt me….That is when Dana left for Chicago with a job transfer….Met someone and got married…Technically that wasn’t cheating…..But it still hurt just the same…..The fact that I heard it from a third party and not directly from her made it worse….But that merry-go round ride can be just as hurtful….The marriage was a very short one because she found out that he was cheating on her with other men….That’s right….Your eyes are not playing tricks on you….The brother was down low with other men and used her as a “beard” to keep his secret a secret….She busted him in the act one afternoon when she came home early from work….How many times has that happened??.....The Other comes home earlier than expected and all Hell breaks loose??......Day told me that she caught them in her bed naked…..Whether they were going to get started or just finishing up was not known….And she was not interested in finding out….She ran to the kitchen to get anything to use as a weapon….Anything….I had to laugh later on when I was alone….But it wasn’t funny when she broke it down….She told me that she grabbed a skillet……A skillet……There was a holder full of sharp knives on a countertop..….But this woman grabbed a skillet….That might have been Divine Intervention ‘cause had she grabbed those knives…..Well, as fine as Day is, she would have been fighting off the horny bitches in Cell Block D….She told me that she came back to that bedroom and started swinging for the fences….Both men could have easily overpowered her and kicked her ass in her own bedroom….But fear and shock killed their manhoods….Both men were half naked when they ran out of the apartment and down the hall…..They just made the elevator as the doors closed….Day was so hurt when she told me that story…Have I cheated on other women??.....Yes and no…..No, being that triangle between Dana, myself, and Yvette was not cheating ‘cause all involved knew of the other parties….Yes, meaning that I did sleep with other women while seeing Dana…..That last part I regretted with all my heart…..All my heart…..I had no reason to tomcat around the way that I did….With Yvette,it wasn’t about the dicc…I honestly and truly loved her….Still do….Always will…The other times it ‘was’ about the dicc and I make no excuses about it….I swore to Dana that I would stay faithful until God or Satan calls me Home……I found that my love for Day-Day made it easier than I thought….I can’t erase the pain that I may have cause her in the past….But I can make damn sure that I keep It in my pants for her and her alone….You know something??....It’s been more satisfying that I thought….People cheat for a whole lot of reasons…..Boredom, excitement ,someone new, ego trips, revenge….You name it….What I have learn as I have gotten older is this:….Until we learned the full reasons why we cheat, we really can’t judge…But I will say this much….If the cheating affects children….Then yeah…..You need to back off….Anything else between two consenting adults may not be cool….But people are human beings with flaws….What are you going to do??

Cheating…..from an Older Guy:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.26.2018 at 07:08 PM

Do you believe in God??.....Do you??....Do you believe in a higher power??....Do you??....If not, then you can bypass this blog….Although I have respect for atheists and agnostics…….They can skip this if they wish….I have had some wonderful debates with both and they brought up several valid arguments to state their cases and belief…But at the end of them, their minds were not changed and neither was mine….Isn’t that what agreeing to disagree is all about??....My first exposure to the concept of a God was through my grandmom….It was she who brought us to church as kids….There was this magnificent church around the corner from us…..St.Bridget’s…..Yes, I was born a Catholic….But I am a bit lapse (lol)….I believe that priests should be able to get married….Women should be allowed to become priests….Contraception should be taught and allowed in the Church….That thing of ‘Be fruitful and multiply’ is okay….But there were four hundred million people when the Bible was written….Two thousand years ago…..Now it’s close to 7.5 billion, with more coming…So being fruitful and multiplying has been accomplished….Big time (lol)…..Gays should be welcomed with open arms…..Are they not God’s children as well??......A black Pope would be major cool because that would energize the Church’s dark skin followers and there are millions….A younger pope would be good as well….You have a guy in his forties or fifties…..Instead of these older men that look like they really don’t want to be there….Are for those priests caught messing around with young boys and teens??......Time to get Biblical and castrate most of them….The others will get the message and chill….Okay, that last part isn’t going to happen…..A pity(lol)….I liked going to church with Grandma…..Something about that church drew you in….The vast size….The murals on the walls….The ceremonies behind it all…The priests then were nice guys….There was never a sex scandal with them….Very gentle men….Even the ‘hood roughnecks gave them respect…..A different time I guess….The one thing that freaked me out when I first saw it, was Jesus nailed to that cross….To my young mind, it scared me because I couldn’t understand how someone could be so cruel as to nail someone to a cross….When I got older I realized that that was amateur night compared to what we did to each other as the centuries rolled on since His death…..Countless wars…..Black Slavery …..The Holocaust….Genocides….Race Hatred…So many other things….Did God abandon us during those times??.....Why did he allow it to happen??......Well let me tell you something…..Those events didn’t have a damn thing to do with God….That was all Man…..Satan had nothing to do it with it either…..Although the Prince of Evil probably profited from it…..In that church I felt God’s love that He had for all of us…Now that is a bit of a stretch….But that is how I felt…I didn’t really need the Church to affirm God’s existence…..It was an added bonus to be sure….His presence was all around us if we just took the time to notice…..When I went to a Boy Scout camp when I was a kid……I sat on this hill that showed a three-sixty of the night sky….Looked up and saw thousands of stars……Thousands…Maybe tens of thousands….Different sizes and shapes…..All glittering in the sky….Like someone threw a bucket of diamonds against a sheet of black velvet….Small….I felt so small….I was mesmerized ‘cause I knew that this was proof positive of God…..For only God could have created something so wonderful…..So marvelous…..Did some other kid on some other planet circling a warm and nurturing star sit on a hill and marvel the way I did??....Did he believe in a God??.....When I encountered Them when I was ten years old in the Midwest….They never spoke….Never said anything….Yet I got the impression that when They came here…They were relieved to know that They too were not alone….That there were others out there in the icy void….Did They believe in God??....I don’t know….That was never revealed to me….I like to believe that They did….I saw other evidence that God existed….From the seasons knowing when to change….From the beauty of a sun dappled ocean…..The beauty of the sky above…..On a nice day, just look up and you will see what I mean…..A sunset….A sunrise….A huge rainbow arching over the sky after a storm……The animals all around us…Birds in the skies…Life in the oceans….From the budding and greening of the trees after Winter…..The power and majesty of a thunderstorm….Talk all the trash you want….Even the bravest among us take shelter when thunder and lightning are flashing loudly above us…..It humbles us….One of the biggest mind blowers is how we all got here….The merging of two microscopic cells to create a whole new person…..A whole new being….I can tell you how all these things happen scientifically…..Yet how do you explain the science behind the science??.....A lot of scientists believe in God….How do these highly educated men combine their knowledge with their beliefs??....I don’t know….I consider myself to be also educated….I have a B.A…..An M.A……..The equivalent of one year in law school…..Yeah, I am a pretty smart stud (lol)…..Yet I am humbled before God and His magnificent works…I also believed that God has created other beings out there in Space…..My boyhood encounter with Them proved that…..Besides when you are as omnipotent as He is…..You not gonna stop at creating just one species (lol)…..We are probably not His First…..Maybe we are at the end or somewhere in the middle….If such is the case, does He has favorites??....I don’t know….I mean anyone that has had multiple children will love them all…..But there is that one child ,you may love just a liiiiitttttttlllee bit more than the others (lol)….Is the God the same way??....No…..He is above probably playing favorites…..He loves all the same….The other thing is the term ‘God. fearing’…..I never got that…..If you are not doing bad, why should you fear God??....I never heard of him going after the good….Only the bad….Then again maybe God does not punish the wicked…..Maybe it is Lucifer who does the deed in punishing people….It has been said that you should always fear Satan more than God….Maybe….’Cause Lucifer doesn’t give a f**k about you (lol)……You know this may sound blasphemous…..But I wouldn’t mind having dinner with him….If he told the truth at that dinner ,it would be fascinating to hear his side of things….He was once God’s second in command….His right hand man….He was once a very beautiful angel…..What made him turn??.....What made him rebel??......What made him leave Heaven??.....But this isn’t about him….But that does not mean that I won’t do a blog on him in the future (lol)……Still I believe in God…..Because if he doesn’t exist….We are truly lost and without hope

God…from an Older Guy :cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 9.26.2018 at 07:10 PM

What is this blog about??....Beds !! (lol)….We rarely ever take the time to really acknowledge one of the most important pieces of furniture in our homes or apartments…..And beds “are” furniture…The first thing we get when we leave home and get our own places is a bed….The rest of the place could be bare bones empty….How many times have you gone to someone who recently moved in and all they had was a bed??....My grandmother use to tell me as a kid….When you visit someone if all they have is a bed and a box….Pay it no mind….’Cause you came to see the person….Not their possessions…..Beds are kinda’ ignored….We take them for granted ‘cause everyone seems to have one….Beds tell a lot about a person if you take the time to really look at them….How people treat their beds is very revealing….Yeah, you probably thinking this boy has way too much time on his hands (lol)……There are the’ bed slobs’….You know…..The person that rarely makes up his or bed in the morning….Or whenever…My son and his mom are one of those….They will hit that bed and rarely make it up….As a result ,the bed looks messy….Blankets and comforters all over the place….Pillows as well….My son once told me….”Why bother making it up in the morning when all you’re gonna’ do is mess it up when you get back later on ??”….Sounds logical (lol)…..His mom shares the same philosophy…..When I first met her, she was a bed slob….But she was so pretty and had such a juicy round ass, I wasn’t thinking about her housekeeping skills…..There is the person who does everything in bed….Eat…Read….Talk on the cell….Does homework and work from work….There is the person who has pets and they rule that bed…..Cats and dogs come to mind…..Dogs are notorious for taking up bed space…..A lot of dog owners can back up what I am saying…When I was a kid we had this German Shepard-Siberian Husky mix that love to climb onto our beds when the lights went out…..It was fun whenever he did that…..You have kids and beds….Children love to use beds as trampolines…Bouncing as high as they can….You tell them to chill and they ignore you….Once, I had my son for the weekend….I was doing some chores around the apartment when he started bouncing on the bed….I warned him to stop…In one ear and out the other…I let it go ‘cause I knew what was gonna’ happen next….He kept bouncing higher and higher….Having a ball….He was having so much fun, he wasn’t watching ‘where’ he was bouncing….He bounced closer and closer to the edge of the bed…Sure enough he hit the edge….Bounced up and suddenly little man was airborne….He hit the floor…More surprised than anything….He wasn’t hurt….More shocked than anything…..He started crying and I calmed him down…..Forty-five minutes later he was back at the scene of the crime…..A lot more careful this time (lol)….Then there are those who take the time to make up their beds….It takes me ten minutes to make up my bed in the morning….Arranging the comforters and pillows…..Just right…..I top it off with this stuffed Dumbo….Yeah ‘that’ Disney Dumbo…..Complete with the mouse in his hat……It is so cute….I’m serious….I brought it at this clearing sale and I put it on my bed when I am done making it up….Some of you out there are thinking….Negro, your ass is hitting sixty soon and you are way too old for that kind of thing….F**k you!!......Janet Jackson was not available so Dumbo was the only game in town (lol)….Speaking of Janet, if she were to ever grace my bed with her presence, I would f**k her senseless….I would turn her vagina into a bowl of oatmeal with my loving…..Damita Jo is the one woman I would leave Day-Day for…..Then again, I am not sure…..Dana has a tight….deep…and hot One…Plus she is an exceptional lover…The day will come when she will have to call the paramedics to scrape my ass off the ceiling with a shovel when she is done (lol)..…As much as I lust after Ms. Jackson….Giving up a woman like Day would be hard..…Ahh….Decisions….Decisions (lol)…..What kind of bedding do you have on your bed??.....You know….Beyond sheets…..Some of us love blankets….Others comforters….What does it for you??...Me??.....I have a combo of blankets and comforters….How about pillows??....I have six large ones on my bed….Two are for sleeping and the other four are for show…..What size bed you got??....Most of us have queens….Full and twin sizes are for teens and kids……Marge has the nicest bed I have ever seen….A California King….When I first saw it, my mind was blown…..Not because of its size….But its elegance…It was custom made and most of us have never seen a custom made bed….Most of ours come straight out of the factory….What kind of colors is your bedding and bed…..Do you like earth tones??....Pastels??.....Everybody has their favorites…Is your bed on a frame or a base??....Metal or wood??......Or on the floor??....Most of us never really pay any detail to our beds ‘cause we see them every day….You go back and really look that bed over and you will see…Have you ever seen beds in the major stores??....How pretty they look??...How they have them made up??...How comfortable they look??...You just want to take a break from shopping and take a nap in those beds…..Once I was shopping for sheets and passed by one of those beds….I did a double take ‘cause I saw this little kid sleeping in one of them…Couldn’t have been no more than three…..What happen was that the mom knew one of the salesgirls and they were gabbing away during a quiet spell in the store….Little Sista’s nap hormones kicked in….She saw a bed and did what small kids do best….She climb into that bed and took a nap….All three of us were laughing…..The biggest bed I ever saw was in this museum in New York…..It came from Europe and was made in the middle ages…This thing was huge……It looked like it could sleep a dozen people….It belong to some prince way,way back in the day….Since there were no factories back then for mattresses….It was all done by hand….Can you imagine that??......Finally beds are way cool to have sex…..The vast majority of us were conceived during a sex act on a bed when our parents were loving each other….Our parents were when grandma and granddad did it too…..Does that shock you??.....Grandma and granddaddy f**king like rabbits??....Well let me assure you…..They did…..And they love it !! (lol)…..Me??...I love getting a queen sized woman on a queen sized bed….Day-Day and I have had some mind blowing sessions on her bed…..We are middle-aged and old age is down the road coming to get us….As long as my dicc gets hard and her p*ssy juices up….We gonna keep doing it….For the day will come when both no longer work…..The day may come when both of us may die in a bed….The very piece of furniture we were conceived on….

Beds……from an Older Guy :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.3.2018 at 12:14 PM

Okay.....I didn't blog this week 'cause it got crazy busy at both library jobs....New semesters in grammar,high schools and colleges kept me away from that computer....Plus I had to devote some time to finishing the last chapter of my novel....Things should calm down this week....You know how that goes....Sometimes there simply isn't enough time in a day....To the old timers out there.....Whatever happened to Tea Honey??.....When I first came on these forum.....Her/His Majesty ruled with an iron fist....Meaning she/he was a nasty know it all who had a bad habit of baiting and insulting people.....She/He alienated a lot of us back then with her/his attitude.....But i had to admit, she/he was the glue that kinda' held it together in the early days....She/he was so catty,it bordered on comedy....We clashed a bunch of times......It got so bad that she/he went to the Powers that Be and prevented me from U2Uing her/him.....Smart move 'cause I wanted to ream the person a new a**hole for her/his lack of respect for the others......I use the nouns "her" and "him"....Reason??....Although we assumed that Tea was a woman....Others speculated that it might have been a guy....You know.....Pseudonym type thing....Others also speculated that Tea might have been a shut-in or a retiree.....Had to be 'cause of the sheer volume of time and posts she/he spent here....When I left for a while,her/his posts were way down....Almost non-existent....When I was able to return,I saw nothing....Some other members have wondered the same thing....I'm hoping that all she/he had was an illness that kept her/him away and she/he will return to start some new feuds (lol)......I had to laugh 'cause one member was singing "Ding....Dong....The Wicked Witch is Dead!!".....Tea Honey was never "that" bad....On second thought.....She was!! :shock::shock:
See you real soon!!

Love and affection....from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2018 at 03:58 PM

I rarely ever blog about Gays….Despite knowing several,I have rarely blogged about this subject.….I have an affinity for them….I have often joked that whatever it is that makes someone gay…I missed it by two genes (lol)….Despite that I am not gay…..I love p*ssy and that is pretty much that….Yet I have known gay people all my life…Many of us do….They are pretty cool for the most part… You’re gonna’ find as*holes no matter where you go or who you are with….My first encounter with them was as a kid….One of my playmates was a boy named David….A really nice guy and sweet to boot….He was labeled a “sissy”….David was highly effeminate in his words and actions…I didn’t care ‘cause I liked him….We got along well…It was he….Along with my sisters….That got me to jump Double Dutch with the cute girls in the ‘hood…..The other boys made fun of us….Again, I could have cared less……Jumping rope was cool and we got good at it…Better than some of the girls…I say some….’Cause most of them could jump their asses off….Because of that feminine trait, you would think that David was bullied…Nope….He was once….David also fought like a girl….Nails out….Hair pulling….Yelling…..The whole nine…One of the hood roughnecks made the mistake of messing with David…You know what happened next….Don’t you??.....And you weren’t even there ..….The boy got his ass kicked…His face scratched….And patches of nappy hair pulled out….Once the word got out, David had no more problems from anybody…Really??....I wonder why (lol)….No boy on the block wanted to be beaten up by a “sissy”,so they gave him a wide berth……Another reason not make fun of anyone different….There was this bar on the corner….A rough spot…The men inside drank heavy and hard…..Blue collar Joes who loved cheap beer and were loudmouths….One summer night ,a man walked into the bar wearing women’s clothes ,wanting to use the men’s room….To this day, I don’t why he did that….Why would you want to expose yourself to that situation??....But when you have to go badly, you sometimes don’t have any other option….Some words were exchanged and the guy got rough up and thrown out the bar….My daddy and I were sitting in his bad ass Mustang…Just chilling….We heard the commotion and saw the man get into his car and leave…I paid it no mind ‘cause that bar was always having fights….I wanted to go upstairs and play with my dog….Pop told me to wait a bit….He wanted to show me something….A few minutes later ,two cars pulled up in front of the bar….Seven guys got out….All of them were wearing female clothes, wore wigs, and had makeup on….Pop pointed out…..”Look at their feet….What are they wearing??”….Flat shoes….They had on flats….I didn’t get it….I did later….But not then….They marched into that bar and proceeded to turn the place out….We heard the shouts…Glass breaking….Bodied being toss around….Suddenly the bar door opens and five men are tossed out on their rears….Blood everywhere….The Magnificent Seven walked over their bodies….Wigs askew…Got into those cars and pulled away…..Now Johnny was open minded about a lot of stuff….But his language could be all street….”Two things, kid…..One…Try to avoid disrespecting people….They may look and act totally f**ked up…..Different from you….But try to show them some respect…Two…Whenever a queer dressed up as a woman comes after you wearing flats….Watch your ass!!”…..David’s family eventually left the ‘hood….We did later on as well….Next time I saw him, it was in high school and only for a month or so….He transferred out and it would be decades before I heard of him again…I saw one of his cousins on a crosstown bus and we spoke for a bit….David had grown up into a well- adjusted man….Went to school and became a fashion designer…Met someone nice…But he died from The Virus…That saddened me ‘cause I had nothing but good memories of him….I didn’t encounter too many gays in high school….Although I am sure they were there….Along with a few teachers…I just didn’t come across them….The only problem that I had then was my mom….She thought that I was gay two times in my life…….Once when I was thirteen and when I was nineteen…What you gotta’ understand is this:….I was a bit of loner in high school…..I had friends in grammar school….But high school tended to farm kids out…..You aren’t in one room any more and you aren’t in one schoolyard anymore….I was a bookworm, was quiet and a bit shy…..That coupled with the fact that I had no seeming interest in girls made mom go….Hmmmmm….Also, I was good looking as a kid and teen…..Very good looking….Guys that are quiet and bookish with handsome faces….The first words out of most people’s mouths are….Yeah,he’s queer…..Poor Ma!! (lol)…..She had no idea of crush that I had on a Latina that was on one of the squads that went to the football games….A Strutter with tennis player legs and jet black hair….If that wasn’t enough….What about those stained sheets?? …..I know he didn’t go there….Yes, I did!! (lol)…..My daddy told mom to leave me alone….I was just a late bloomer and he was right…..I had more encounters with gay men when I was in my twenties….Man, the offers I got….And most of them were not platonic…It continued into my thirties….It never came to anything, ’cause I wasn’t into that…..I had men that wanted to take me to bed and I knew it….I’m sure that some of you brothers out there might have come across the same situation…..And you handled it in your own way….A simple “ no” usually work…I never had anyone push it any further than that……Once my forties hit ,the offers became few and far between……I got that….The older are often bypassed for the younger…It has always been and it will always be so……So that didn’t wither my ego too much….As long as women wanted to ride me ,I was okay (lol)……The one thing about my blogs is that I will give it to you up front…..Even though I am not gay and the vast majority of the men is this country are not….That doesn’t mean that ‘straight’ men have not wondered what it would be like to sleep with another man….They can talk all the macho bullsh*t they want….And they will deny it…..But you best believe this…..They have wondered….But just because you thought about it, doesn’t mean it will happen……I can wonder about what it would be like to have the powers of Superman…..Wonder what it would be like to drive a Lamborghini……Wonder what it would be like to f**k Janet Jackson into a coma (lol)….Doesn’t mean that it will transform into a reality….See where I am coming from??....Forget that sex in prison thing ‘cause that is based more on power and intimidation than anything else….My sexuality is pretty much rock solid….I love women and the scent of p*ssy does it for me….Yet, there was this one time that tested that sexuality and this happened decades ago….Probably before any of you were born….I was in my early twenties….(Sixty is fast approaching now)…I was on the subway coming home from an outing…I think I went to the botanical gardens by myself….There was this group of tourists on the train…..Visiting New York City…I felt someone staring at me…..And I was right…They were from Scandinavia….Norway or Sweden…One of them was a young man, same age range as me……Our eyes would meet….Lock for a moment….Look away….Then meet again….This went for maybe ten or twelve stops….What, a fifteen minute thing??......He smiled and I smiled back…He was very handsome….More handsome than me and that’s saying a lot…..(You saw that coming ,so deal with it(lol))….I was drawn towards him…..I couldn’t explain it then and I damn sure can’t explain it now….He had blue eyes…..Short, thick golden hair….Freshly clean shaven…..Full lips with a reddish tinge….A really nice smile…….Nice physical build…...I was sexually drawn towards him and I got the vibe that he was feeling the same thing….That shocked me later on when I was in my room….I have always thought of myself as capable of loving only women….But that one dent in that sexual armor had me questioning the veracity of that claim….All too soon the group got off at their stop…..Thor left with them….But he gave me a wink as he left the car….I just smiled back….To this day,I sometimes wondered what would have happen if he was by himself and he started a conversation….Would I have gone with him??.....I don’t know and maybe it’s good that I don’t question that too much….I have met many handsome gay men since that subway train encounter and never felt even a smidgen of sexual desire…..Why that time??....Who knows??....I didn’t let it mess with my mind too much….I saw it for what it was…A one time encounter that made me question my own sexuality….It came and it went…I learned from it and isn’t that what Life is all about??

Not so different…..from an Older Guy. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2018 at 03:59 PM

I got a greater understanding of being gay from gay men themselves….I had this security guard job that worked the midnight shift….On the weekends…I was the shift supervisor…..Two twelve hour shifts….After two in the morning, once the rounds had been made….It got boring….All you could do is talk to kill the time….There were two men that worked there that were gay….They didn’t mind talking and I didn’t listening….I’ve often said that God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason…..We should listen more….They would talk freely of their lives and I got so much out of it…..The main thing I learned was that Gays are born….Not made…..They don’t choose that ‘life style’….Rather ,it chose them……Every gay that I spoke to have all told me the exact same thing…..It was as natural to them as breathing….Give you an example…..When you woke up this morning….Did you choose to be black??....Did you choose to have brown eyes??.....Full lips??.....Did you choose the shape of your head??....Do you have dimples??....Freckles??....Is one nostril slightly bigger than the other??....These features are beyond your control….They are a part of you….Like them or not….They are a part of you…...Now take that same line of thought and apply it to your sexuality….Once you see it that way, you hopefully gain a greater understanding of what they told me…..No one chooses to be gay, no more than you or I choose to be black……I listened to those men….Especially when it came to affairs of the heart….Their hearts break just like yours and mine……One told me of a man he loved deeply and dearly….The relationship didn’t go the distance and that tore at his heart…..Another thing I learned was that gays are not monolithic…..Meaning that there are sub cultures within that culture…Imagine a big tree with many branches……They run the gamut from the ‘flaming queen’ to the average Joe in the street…..One of those guards had me laughing when he said….”Billy….people tickle me with that bulls*it when they say that they can tell when a man is Gay……They think they can and that is where the stupidity comes in……Only God can tell who is Gay and the brother is not talking”……They told me horror stories of friends that they knew whose parents flipped and threw out of the house……There was this heart breaking story recently online….One guy’s macho father threw him out of his home because of his sexuality….He could stay….But there were stipulations….One, he had to go to church to ‘cleanse’ himself….Two, he had to seek therapy and paid for it himself…..Three….He to find a girlfriend that the father approved of……If not, he had to leave….The son could never stick to those stipulations and the bas*tard knew it…..So the son left…..He spent three months on the street….No place to go…Only the clothes on his back along with a backpack of personal items…The food??....Never mind…The writer had a wonderful sense of humor….He said that he loved restaurant dumpsters because people threw out a lot of food…..I could I.D. with that….I’ve been to restaurants where people would only eat half the meal…..Get up and leave the rest….Families with kids are the worst…..All that food and you can’t doggy bag it for later??....The restaurant owners can’t give it to anyone else, so they throw it out….My grandmamma use to always tell me….Never….ever waste food….Bagged it….Freeze it…..But don’t waste it…..Most Americans have an abundance of food, so eating half and throwing out the other half is standard practice……Most of us have never known real hunger….If we went through that even once….Our entire perspective would change instantly…..Have I ever known real hunger and there was no food around??….Uh huh….But that is a blog for another day….So the young man that was thrown out hit rock bottom….As if he already hadn’t…He is beyond desperate….He dials the phone number of his grandmother….Collect call….The grandmother is very,very religious….But the guy had no other choice…..He gets her on the phone and she is frantic…..She heard what happen and has spent the entire summer trying to track him down….She asked him……”Why didn’t you call me sooner??”….His answer was he knew how religious she was, that she might not approve of his sexual orientation and she always placed God first…..Her response floored the young man…..The people reading online….And me….”No ,baby….Family comes first “….Do you believe that s**t??....This old woman, coming from a different generation that probably frowned on homosexuality, had the brains and compassion to know that it didn’t matter if you love the person….She told him in blunt words……And we all know that Nana can talk very street sometimes…..Don’t let that gray hair fool you…..”Get your ass to the nearest Western Union station and call me from there….I’m gonna send you some money to eat ,find a place to stay for a couple of days….Then you catch a bus home”……The guy was so grateful…..Again, that great sense of humor kicked in….He wrote that he was finally able to have a decent meal that wasn’t covered in flies (lol)….He stayed with his grandmother and got it slowly together….With her help and love…..He found work…His own place….Went back to school and found a lover….As for his father??....To hell with him!!.....I can’t fathom what kind of father or mother would throw their own flesh and blood into the street because they were Gay…Does it offend you that much to have a Gay child??....People have asked me….Well, suppose your son is Gay??.....(As far as I know, he is not)….I answered….It’s no big deal…..When he was born,I told myself….To get ready for anything that may come down that pike….President to ditch digger…..Saint or sinner….Gay or straight….Get ready for anything that may pop up as he grows up….I’ve been blessed because most of his problems were not major and were handled well….If he is gay or decided to come out after all these years…..I would asked him…..Are you sure??....Because once that genie is out of the bottle, it is a bitch to put him back…..Two…..Are you okay with it??.....So many gay men and women agonize over it and how to handle it…If you are okay with it…..So am I….Three….Find someone nice and try to be happy….Our lives are so short….We have to snatch whatever happiness we can…..Four….Learn a martial art…..Boxing….Karate….Kung Fu….MMA….Street fighting….Anything…...Learn how to defend yourself in case you meet some moron or morons who wants to gay bash…..Bullies are going to think twice about messing with you if you know how to kick ass….Trust me on that one….I still don’t understand why any parent would do that…..The fact that things turned out good for this young man was very heartening…As for his father??……I took some satisfaction in knowing that his ignorant ass is growing older….Older…..The day will come when he will be too old to take care of himself fully…..That the very son that he rejected will be the very person that he will need one day….Yeah….payback can be a bitch

Not so different….Part Two….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2018 at 04:00 PM

Those two security guards didn’t educate me in a single night….It took a second night and I did not mind listening….One told me that his father sensed that he was Gay and it was okay with him….He told me that one night when the family was having dinner, he could contained himself no longer….He was tired of hiding who he was…..That Closet was very suffocating and he wanted to be free of it….He waited until Christmas when the family was having its annual dinner….His immediate family was kinda’ small…..A sister and his parents….He told me that he was nervous as hell when he found the nerve to tell his parents….His baby sister already knew and she was down with it….Before he could say anything….The father beat him to the punch….”You want to tell me something….Isn’t that right, kid??....You want to tell me that you’re Gay??....Am I right??”…..The man was stunned….He couldn’t believe what he had just heard…..He had me laughing when he said…..”I just sat there stupidly nodding my head….I couldn’t speak ‘cause my tongue was not working”…..He went on tell me that his parents knew what his sexual orientation back in high school…..His father said that once when they went to a couple of football games to watch a cousin play….He totally ignored the cute cheerleaders and was focused on the football players….His father said that he had a gleam in his eyes….That same gleam he had for the man’s mom when they met….That is when they knew….The father made his small family laugh when he said….”Now that you got that outta’ the way…..Would you pass the mash potatoes??”…..This was a totally different type of father than the a*shole of the previous blog….This type of dad came from my school…..We’re gonna’ love you with no conditions attached…..Keep this one thought in mind, my audience…..If a mother’s love is all powerful and all loving….Can a father’s love be too far behind??......Granted, we men cannot conceive….Carry….Give birth....That is the one thing that will always make women superior to men…....But you best believe this:….We can love our children just as much…..’Cause I damn sure love mine with all my heart and with no conditions…..I am sure that a lot of you men out there who are fathers feel the same way….I learned so much from those guys on those dead nights….A lesson that no school could ever teach you….Only Life can do that and we can learn a lot from each other if you just listen…..We may not be famous….But everyone has interesting stories to tell….Knowledge to pass on….One night Dana and I were just chilling out….Listening to some music….The subject of being Gay came up….I think it happen when the Supreme Court had just made gay marriage legal…..She had asked me did I ever have a homosexual encounter??…..I told her no….I never slept with a man despite having numerous offers back in the day….The subway encounter didn’t count because nothing came out of it….As I held her in my arms, she said….”I did”….Now my ears went up like a Golden Labrador Retriever….This was definitely something new to me……One of my biggest assets is my open mind…..I try not to judge anyone outside of a serial killer….I was always under the assumption that Day-Day was into men….She never gave me any indication that she was ever into women….As I held her in my arms, listening to those slow jams….She went into her narrative…She told me that most of her life she had a problem with stupid ass men…..As a kid she had no real issues….When high school hit and her body began to blossom all over the place….That is when the boorish behavior began…..The comments…..The offers…..The disrespect ‘cause she was built like The Commodores Brickhouse….She had to totally go off on several boys in high school…They left her alone after that…..Now no one and I mean no one can destroy a boy or man’s masculinity verbally the way that Dana can…..I have seen her in action and it’s no joke….The only person I know that can one up her each and every time is Marge….Marge can obliterate any person with her tongue……But her way is so regal and so classy, you wouldn’t know what hit you….Dracula himself takes lessons from her….’Cause both of them go for the jugular (lol)…..Day told me that she always thought that women were more thoughtful than men…..More gentle…When she hit college, those thoughts stayed with her…..I asked her,so what happen??....She was not shy about telling me….”There was one girl…..I had taken a political science class and she was in it…..We had a big final coming up, so we decided to study at her house…..We had hit it off since the first day of class and we partnered up through the semester….We laughed….Joked….Had lunch together….A sisterly bond, you know??”….I nodded……Asked her….”What did she look like??......”She was built just like me and that brought us closer….We had went through the same s**t ‘cause of our bodies “……I found that hard to believe….Not the bonding part…….That I got…..But the same physical characteristics??......Listen, I have seen many women in my life….What man hasn’t??.....But I have rarely seen a woman that had Dana’s physical measurements and body size…..You look up the word ‘voluptuous’ in the dictionary and they have a photo of her body….I’m for real…..To know that there was another woman like her out there….Wow…..”She was a Sista”…..Day is not into white people sexually…..She does not see them as being sexually attractive…..Dark skins, dark eyes, and dark hair does it for Day-Day….She had me laughing when she said that all that paleness would be like f**king a glass of milk….And she hates milk….Day went on…..”She had smooth cinnamon colored skin…A soft natural and a pretty smile….We took a break from some serious studying……We were in her bedroom….We had a bottle of wine and we had maybe two or three glasses…..Before I go any further, Pretty Boy…What happened next didn’t have a damn thing to do with us drinking….That we did ‘cause we wanted to….Feel me ??”……I nodded….”She made some funny joke and I whacked her with a pillow……Game on and pillow fight on…I hadn’t had a pillow fight since I was a little girl….That s**t was so much fun!!....We laughed and screamed…..Her parents were outta’ town and we had the house to ourselves….I whacked her onto the bed and we started playfully wrestling….I got on top of her…..Pinned her to the bed and held her down by her wrists……We were laughing so much….Then we stopped laughing…..”Day’s voice trailed off for a few moments…..I asked her softly…..”What happened next, Day-Day??”…..Her voice came back….Equally soft…..Her voice sounded far away….”I looked into her eyes….She had the prettiest brown eyes I ever saw…..They stood out against the whites of her eyes…..Long eyelashes….I studied her face….The slightly broad nose…..The full lips….For a long moment I just looked at her face….I saw her eyes gazing into mine….She was so pretty….I leaned down and kissed her…..”….For a long moment ,Day said nothing…..When she spoke again ,her voice was a whisper…….”I lost my virginity that day”……Outwardly I was a block of ice…..Inside ,I was rocked….I always thought that she lost her virginity to a man….It never dawned on me that a woman did the deed….Day went on to tell me that the loving was amazingly sweet and tender…..They got together several more times that school year….To study….love….and laugh….Then it ended….I asked her did she ever regret doing that??....As blunt as always….”F**k no!!...I did it ‘cause I wanted to “….I never asked how they did it…..You think that the absence of a penis would hamper things….Think again …..I knew how Lesbians did it in bed…..How??.....By listening to them talk just like those security guards at night…..It was fascinating listening to them….Who knows a woman’s body better than another woman??.......I incorporated some of what they told me in my own bedroom matchups….I could never match all of their skills in bed….. I know my limitations and this was one of them….Yet I mastered enough to add to my sexual arsenal….That gave me the one up from Joe Average when it came to the bedroom….I learned that a dicc need not be the only tool to be used in satisfying a woman…..There were other ways….Other methods…..I asked Day-Day why didn’t she stay in that camp??.....”Cause that curiosity was satisfied……I found out that I love dicc more than I did p*ssy and that is the course I stayed on after college”…….Did she ever see her again after college??....”A bunch of times….but it never got sexual after that……Like I said, that curiosity was settled”…..I just nodded…..Now Day is far from perfect….She has a serious dislike bordering on hatred for gay men….Yet that stems from that nightmare in Chicago…..The one in where she had married a man that was into other men sexually and she found out about that one fateful afternoon…She was used as a ‘beard’ to keep his secret safe and that galled her for all time….I have several gay friends and I try to keep her away from them and them away from her…..I have warned her that I won’t take her disrespecting them ‘cause of her former husband’s indiscretions…..We had an argument about that and we reached an accord…I simply keep them apart and I works….I like these guys and I love Day-Day…..But I have arrange a peace……Maybe I should apply for a job as Secretary of State (lol)

Not so different….Part Three…..from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2018 at 04:02 PM

Black folk are sexy as hell….We have always been….Will always be….Something about our skin tones…Facial features…..Even our hair……Our bodies…...Turns on a lot of non-black people…..We are probably at the top of the sexual pyramid when it comes to forbidden fruit and sexual fantasies…..Have you ever wondered why so many Asians, Latinos, Native Americans and whites have fantasized about getting it on with Us??....During the day…..No…..But in the late stillness of the night…..How many fingers have stimulated clits and diccs??......Thinking about what it would be like to get it on with someone black??......Society is kinda’ uptight when it comes to sex…..But then again society was always uptight about sex (lol)….At night that deflector shield is lowered and all kinds of sexual s**t gets through….Whites have it especially bad for us…..They may talk negative trash about us during the day…..But at night it’s a different ball game….Malcolm X and Iceberg Slim…..Both wrote in their autobios of how whites threw off their antiseptic trappings during the day to frolic with blacks at night…..Especially on the weekends…..Once the sun came up ,they fled back to their homes…..Like vampires to their coffins…But whites have always found us sexually appealing…..That thing with slavery might have messed us up….But it also expose the white man for what he was….Gentleman of the South did not prefer blondes……Guys like Thomas Jefferson ,George Washington ,Ben Franklin, John Tyler….So many other white men….All slept with black women….The women in question really had no choice in the manner and this is what exposed the white man for what he was……A lover of dark skin and a rapist…..But it wasn’t always white men/black women type thing…..That might have dominated….But the other side of the coin were white women/black men…..A lot of white women got it on with their black male slaves…..History tended to gloss that over…..Marge’s own history involved white women who slept with their slaves….Both of her grandmothers were products of this forbidden lust, and more scary to the white men of the time….Love…..Marge told me one of those women carried a pistol and was not afraid to use it…Her great grand mother….A real bad ass(lol)….But my real question is have any of you out there ever got it on with someone that was not black??.......Latinos are kinda’ cutting it close ‘cause a lot of them have African blood in their veins…Plus blacks and Puerto Ricans often live together in the same ‘hood…..They are more like very close cousins than anything else…..Yet Latinos cover a very broad spectrum….So yeah,we have to put them under that umbrella….I guess the real question is have any of you out there got it on with someone white??....Now before I go any further….I have and I gotta’ tell you it was a nice experience….I didn’t go out with her ‘cause she was white….She was a funny, smart, sweet ,and nice woman who skin was lighter than mine and eyes were blue…….She had a killer body and had a warm peaches and cream complexion…I had met her in college and we had a summer fling I will always remember……I consider myself to be an equal opportunity lover……I have had lovers in the past…..The majority of them were fine as hell Sistas’……I only crossed that line twice…..Once was with Sylvia and the other was Jasmine….A luscious Puerto Rican with pretty eyes and dark hair….Once those relationships ended…..I didn’t stay in those camps long…..I went back to black women….It wasn’t an ‘’racial’ curiosity that I wanted to satisfy…..No….Rather the women mentioned were really nice women and I wanted to hang with them……Their skin color and ethnicity didn’t matter to me one bit…..I saw someone sexy and I wanted to hit it (lol)…. I was fortunate and grateful that they felt the same….The “Others” have always found us fascinating sexually….Something delightfully forbidden in sleeping with Us…I recall this one author had a couple of best sellers that dealt with women’s sexual fantasies…..At night, women are the biggest sexual freaks out there and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way….I bought one of her books and read it from cover to cover….I suspect that a lot of other guys bought it too…..Men have a pretty good idea of what other men fantasize about….So we are in the same house roaming around….But we are not so sure what does it for women……..The book was broke down into sections……Sex with men…..Sex with other women….Sex with celebrities and sports stars….One night stands….Sex with lost loves…..There were some weird rape fantasies in that mix…..And so on…..But the most interesting by far were the interracial sex fantasies…..A lot of white women had written in and sent their fantasies of getting it on with handsome,well endowed black men….A few wrote that the object of their fantasies were black men that they saw everyday…Not the roughneck black men of the ‘hood…….(Sorry, guys)… ..Some were co-workers or classmates…..The fantasies were never violent ones…..Rather warm and loving encounters……I recall one fantasy that stayed with me after all these years…In it, a white woman picks up this handsome black hitchhiker on a lonely highway…..They talked and they laughed for miles…..Before the fantasy ended, they had had passionate sex in a meadow not far from the highway under a summer moon….You could tell by the way she wrote it that it turned her on….Big time….A few of the women also wrote after thoughts about their fantasies…Two of them were determined to make them a reality and I envied the brothers that came across them when it happened….I had the book and its sequel in my collection….But lost them both when I had to move…..Maybe I’ll go online and see if I can find them….If so,I will order them if the prices are reasonable……Other ‘races’ out there also find Us to be sexually alluring….And let’s face it….We are……We take that sexiness for granted among ourselves…..We know we got it going on and we don’t have to verbalize it……During the day, we wear masks….Prim and proper….Late at night, past the witching hour…..When all is quiet and our minds wander…..Sex tops the list…..We often wonder what it would be like to sex someone not of our ‘race’…..And let’s face it,part two…..There are a lot of attractive men and women out there that are non-black and non-white…..(I never got that concept of ‘race’…..What the f**k is that??......Aren’t we all the same species??.....We all bleed red…..It takes us nine months to get here regardless of the color of the mom…If you slice us open ,we all have the same organs…. Only skin color makes us different….Or does it??.I didn’t get that at the age of ten and I still don’t get at the age of ten plus fifty……Our descendants two hundred years from now are gonna’ be laughing at us and scratching their heads when it comes to the concept of ‘race’ )……..At night,in our beds…..I wonder how many white men and women have hot fantasies of getting on with someone that has the complexion of honey, cinnamon, chocolate, café au lait,ebony, and cocoa??…..And how many of Us have had equally hot fantasies of getting it on with someone that has the complexion of peaches and cream, a soft rosy, creamy white, and white skin that has been sun-kissed??…..You know what is really mess up??.....At night,in our sexual fantasies……We are all equal….We all lust equally….And often for each other….We will never admit it in the brightness of the day….But the dark hours of the night know better…..

Sexual fantasies…….from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.9.2018 at 04:09 PM

Do you like sweets??....You know…..Sweets.....What kind of sweets does it for you??.......Everybody has their personal favs…..Now sweets run the gamut from candy to cakes……From chocolates to pies…..From ice cream to puddings…..What makes sweets so good is the sugar content…..Yeah,yeah….We have all heard of the dangers of too much sugar…..But the best tasting things are either sweet or fatty…..If they are not,then the word ‘bland’ has to apply….I read this article in a fitness magazine once….You have probably come across it elsewhere…..It was a list of fifty foods you had to avoid…..Other words, you really shouldn’t be eating them…..Okay, so I went into it with an open mind…..Some of the foods I don’t touch anyway so it wasn’t that big of a deal…..The list was doing okay until three foods that I love popped up on that list…..Fried chicken, Ice Cream and Bacon……I have had all three since childhood and I saw no reason to get rid of them at this stage of my existence (lol)…..If you ate such stuff every day, I could see the problem…..But since I didn’t….Candy tops the list of sweets…There are dozens of different types…..Believe it or not, candy is a very recent thing….The twentieth century saw an explosion of candy….With factories being made, it was easy to mass produce the stuff….Before then, it was a slow and laborious process…..Mostly hand made….I am not a candy nut by nature….Ice cream does it for me….My favorite candies are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups….I love them with a passion….I don’t eat them too often ‘cause my dentist would have a seizure if I did….Say…..I just had a thought…..Do dentists eat candy?? (lol)…..Sometimes when the beautiful Day-Day and I have kissing marathons…..We will use the candy as an aid…Meaning that they make for soft, sweet and gooey kisses….Swapping DNA was never so much fun!!....Pay Day bars are great too….What are among your favs??.....Snickers??....Mars??....M&M’S??.....Butterfingers??...Hershey Bars??.....Almond Joy??....You know what candies are still big with us as adults??....The ones we had as children??....Skittles and Jolly Ranchers….I remember the latter vividly….They were cheap and easy to get….Speaking of candy….If you love chocolates and a lot of us do…..You gotta’ buy a box of Godivas….Now Godivas are expensive as hell….So be prepared to open that wallet or purse….But once you have tried even one, you will see why….Creamy is the main word to use…..Smooth is another…..And sweet is the final word….Plus the colors of the candies are amazing…..When my beloved Yvette was alive…..We would polish off a box as a prelude to passionate sex….I even gave her the nickname “Godiva” ‘cause her dark chocolate skin rivaled one of those candies….Once you have sampled a box ,you may not want to go back to Hersey Bars…..Cakes and pies are also dangerous….Especially if they were homemade by your moms or grandmoms……Homemade cakes are hard to come by outside of a church fund raiser…..My grandmom use to make a killer chocolate cake from scratch…..Triple layers….I recall her making it with an old school can of Hersey’s Chocolate Syrup…..Only person I know that makes homemade cakes nowadays is Marge….Her lemon coconut cake is over the top….I love cheesecakes…..There are probably my favorite kind of cake…..Heavy and sweet….Cherry and Strawberry do it for me….I could eat two or three slices at one sitting without batting an eye……Don’t give me that look….I am sure that you have pigged out on your favorite dessert with multiple slices from time to time (lol)….Pies are also great…..Again I gotta’ go back to grandma’s peach, apple ,and blueberry cobblers….They smelled so good and tasted even better….My favorite pie is hands down ,Lemon Meringue…..That is the one pie I refuse to abuse with ice cream on top…..No way….Give me a big slice of that and I am happy…..Puddings normally don’t do it for me….Too loose….But there is one pudding that champions the rest……Brothers and Sistas’ know it….Banana Pudding!!.....Oh hell yeah!! (lol)….If you ever see it sold in a store….Run for the hills cause that glop is not worth wasting your money on…..The best normally come from a Soul Food restaurant or better yet……Home made….Again those church fund raisers come to mind….Grandmoms also made a wicked banana pudding…..I remember helping her in her kitchen when she did…..My sisters and I would fight over who would lick that big wooden spoon when she done….I made some once….Or tried to…..It came okay…..But the mess I made behind it (lol)…….I haven’t made or had any in years…..So I may hit that kitchen real soon and try again….I’ve already written an entire blog about ice cream, so you may have to go back a few blogs to find it….What about natural sweets??......Honey was around way before sugar and a lot of early civilizations used it as a sweetener in their food and desserts…..Some of us still use it in place of sugar….There are other natural sweets and they are all around you in the supermarket and produce shops….Fruits…..They are natural sweets…..Think about how good bananas,oranges,strawberries,peaches,blueberries,apples,grapes,watermelons,Melons,plums,mangoes,pears, and so many many others taste….Marvel at how good and sweet they taste…..People all over the world have sampled fruits and truth be told….They are probably better for you than those candies that we love….But we all slip off that wagon every now and then…..That’s okay ‘cause Humanity has always had a love of sweets….Whether natural or artificial doesn’t really matter….Our history is littered with our love of sweet dishes and rich desserts……So my original question still stands…..What kind of candies do you like??.....What kinds of cakes??....Pies??.....Puddings??......Fruits??....What does it for you??....Lastly the sweetest thing out there is probably the embrace of your lover….The sweetness of their kisses…..The sweetness of their lovemaking…..The sweetness you feel in being around that person…..The sweet feelings you have for your children…..And they for you……The sweet feelings that you have for family….Close friends….Even the family pet…The sweetest things need not be stuff that you put into your mouths…..As for me??....One of the sweetest fruits out here are cherries…..That’s right…..Cherries....And not the ones that grow on trees….The sweetest Cherry is right between the legs of Day-Day :devil::devil:......Do the math :lol::lol:

Sweets....from an Older Guy.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.17.2018 at 06:26 PM

Do you love your father??.....Do you have wonderful memories of him??....If you are blessed and he is alive…..Do you cherish him??.....If he had died….Did you weep at his funeral??.....Did you shed tears for one of the most important men in your life??.....Right up there with a loving and faithful husband….Right up there with your son or sons ,if you have any…..Some of us have had pretty cool fathers…..Someone that we could talk to….Laugh with….Someone that tried to comfort us in bad times….Laughed with us when the times were good…Protected us when things got beyond our control…..How many of you out there have had memories of your father going to work…..Working to provide for you, your mom and your siblings….Hell, even the family pet got a taste…’Cause if pop was not working, there wouldn’t have been money to feed the pet….The poor animal would have starved or been force to hit the streets as a stray (lol)….How many of you out there felt the pride and love from this man??.....Whenever you graduated school to the next level….Whenever you did something that you thought you couldn’t do and did anyway….Didn’t matter if it was something as simple as learning how to write a bike….Learning how to swim…Moving up to learning how to drive a car….Or master an art….Didn’t matter ‘cause that smile on his face….That look of love and pride made it all worthwhile…Some of us have had sh*tty fathers….Men that planted the seed….But didn’t stick around to raise the crop….Leaving other more mature ,more loving men to raise that crop….Reap the harvest…..Yeah,I wasn’t gonna’ leave ‘step dads ‘ out of that mix ‘cause a lot of us have had stepfathers who came in and took up the slack….Millions of people out there have loving memories of stepfathers who raised children that were not their own….Weren’t their ‘blood’….Cool….But we who have a little brain cells know that being a father doesn’t always involved DNA….Doesn’t always involved paternity tests….In a sense, stepdads are special ‘cause they are willing to take on the responsibility of raising another man’s child or children…..Say what you want, but that takes a special kind of man…Let me give you an example….I was riding the ‘hood bus one morning to work….It’s packed….Us trying to get to work….Get to school….Get to whatever destination we had to get to that morning….I was sitting in the back of the bus….I love the back ‘cause it gives me a bird’s eye view of the fione, big butt Sistas that get on….What??....You saw that one coming, so give me a break!! (lol)…..There were these two guys about a seat down….Sitting on opposite sides of the aisle….Having a somewhat heated argument……The gist of it was this:…..One of them was a deadbeat dad….He had two children….Daughters, if I remember right….The girls mom had a bitch of time trying to get this fool to pay child support….She had dragged his ass into court more times then you could count….She finally gave up …..The gods smiled upon her when she met a man that would not only love her…But her daughters as well…A package deal…..The deadbeat was pissed ‘cause the man had taken over his job….Now before I go any further, I can’t stand deadbeat fathers….As a single parent myself, I have very little respect and sympathy for men who give pathetic excuses for not taking care of business….In this case…Their children….It’s not about money all the time…Yeah ,cash helps…..But time is more important….Taking the time to be there when they need you…Time….Time is often more important than the money ‘cause it shows that you truly care….Look, nobody was more cash strapped than my black ass was…Believe that….But I made a sincere effort to pay support until I got full custody..….Take my baby whenever I could…There were times when all I had was ten dollars to my name…I’d go out and buy some snacks…..Some soft drinks….Take my son’s bike and we go to the park to hang and chill…Laugh…..Time…..You children will have more sweet memories of the time you spent, rather than the dollars….Anyway, back to the bus ride…..Deadbeat was on a roll….He called the man a ‘sucker’….How could you raise another man’s children??....Be responsible for something that wasn’t yours??......The moron was loud like most morons can be….That’s when the guy lowered the boom….I can remember his words like it was yesterday……”Man, ‘you’ are the ‘sucker’……Those sweet girls come to ‘me’ for help….For advice and damn sure for love……At the end of every day, they call me ‘daddy’….They don’t even want to see you, man….You aren’t even on their radar….How many birthdays have you miss??.....Huh??....How many small things in their lives have you miss??.....How many tears have you wiped away….Huh?.....How many laughs have you missed??.....You can’t answer that, can you Bro??”….He got up to get off at his stop…..That’s when he dropped the mic…”You keep this one thought in mind, man…..They call’ you’ James…But they call ‘ me ‘ ‘daddy’” ……How do you top a ending like that??.....We’ve been told that nothing is more powerful than a mother’s love….And we see evidence of that every day….All around us….It’s true….Mom will be there when everybody else has jetted for parts unknown…A mother will stay in the corner of the worst criminal ever…..If she ever leaves that person ,that you know that he/she is truly worthless…..Truly lost…..Yet, if a mother’s love is that great….Then can a father’s love be that far behind??....We tend to focus on mom and that makes sense…..But men can love just as greatly….Just as deeply….How many fathers out there love their children more than themselves??.....How many of us endure that daily grind just to provide for our children??....How many times have we busted our humps to get them that special gift??….That special present??....Let me asked you fathers something…..Wasn’t it all worth it when you saw the look on their faces??....The joy and surprise??....You don’t have to answer….’Cause you know it was….There is one more thing showing us how important fatherhood can be….There is this video on You Tube….It takes place at a birthday party…..A man is there with friends….They’re all celebrating…..The man’s stepdaughter gives him a present…..It’s a big box….He opens it and inside in another box….A smaller one….He opens that and inside that one is a smaller box…He goes to another and another….It’s a Chinese Box thing…..The final box contains an envelope….The guy reads it and falls apart….Tears are falling down his face….They were adoption papers and the girl wanted to make their relationship legal…..To all you fathers, stepfathers, and fathers to be….There is a powerful lesson there to be learned….Hope you were paying attention….

Daddy….from an Older Guy. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.17.2018 at 06:27 PM

Our fathers fascinate us….We wonder what was it that turned mom on enough to hang out with him….Made her want to party with him….Eventually sleep with and conceived us with….There is a country song with the title…..The Man that turned my Momma on….The lyrics don’t really concern us….The title does….We wonder what was it in the men that turned our moms on….Some of our moms have told us point blank what they liked and later on….loved about daddy….We often forget that our parents are just like us when they were younger…My mom told me of how she met my dad….That I will get to in a few….Now my father wasn’t really my daddy….He was, but then again he wasn’t…What are you talking about ,man??......Johnny wasn’t my biological father…We shared no blood ties…He did with my baby sister, but not with me……My DNA dad left when I was two….Or he was jettisoned by mom when I was two….I never got the full story straight and when I had the chance I didn’t wish to know ‘cause by then, all of the participants were dead….It just didn’t matter anymore….They broke up and mom did the single parent bit until Johnny showed up….That was a gap in their ages…..Thirteen years separated them….’Cause she was twenty with two kids and he was in his thirties…..That never seem to make any difference ‘cause they were happy for almost forty years….Mom didn’t tell me too much of those early years….It wasn’t until I hit my twenties that she began to open up more….She told me that she had met him when he was working on a car….That made total sense ‘cause pop was always around cars….He had always owned one….He told me of two cars that he owned….Classics…..A 1957 Chevy and a 60’s Mustang….I don’t recall the Chevy….But the Mustang I remember vividly ‘cause we used to ride around in it…..It was racing car yellow…….Johnny always looked so Steve McQueen cool whenever he drove it….She told me that he was working on one car all summer long and he would flirt with her whenever she walked by……She would totally brush him off each and every time….One day she stopped to talk to him….To see what his game and swagger was all about…..Whatever it was, it had to be good ‘cause they spent the next forty years together and she had a third and final child with him…Mom told me that she never regretted stopping that day…Never regretted the years that follow…..She told me that she hooked up with him for other reasons besides him being a wonderful guy…..She had two children and no man…..He was willing to step into that void and take over…..Not too many guys in the fifties were willing to do that….Another endearing quality about him…..She told me that me and my middle sister were just babies when she make a major decision to have him step in and take over as ‘daddy’….We were too young to know the difference….It was a Billy Dee Williams smooth as silk choice that worked out amazingly well as the years went by…..But even the best laid plans have a habit of being gummed up…..When I was ten, my maternal grandmoms took me to see a man that she said was my real daddy….Her heart was in the right place and maybe she felt for the man….It added only confusion to me….But I was smart enough not to say anything….I was ten….What was I gonna’ say??.....The man was okay and I saw him several times as the years went by…..All in secret….I never got the full story when I got older….But my visits with him gave me a gut feeling that whatever went down was mostly his fault….Like I said, he was an okay guy…..But nothing was ever gonna’ replaced what I felt for Johnny…..My middle sister looks like a spitting image of my mom….My baby sister looks like Johnny….Me?....I look like a combo of my DNA dad and my mom……Their features have blended into mine….I did and still do have his soft ,priest like voice…..I lost track of him when I was twenty seven….I tried to go back to where he used to live, but he had moved…..With no way to track him down, Life went on…..It would be fifteen years before he popped up on that family radar…..My mom came in one day at work ,really upset…..I knew what it was and what she wanted to say…….I just knew….She had went to the Hall of Records in New York City for one matter…..And another matter showed up….She had never divorced him and they were still connected in a legal way….He had died and that was something that she did not know…..What was eerie was that he died the same year as Johnny…..She told me of what he and she did way back when I was very young…..I told her that I knew of that skeleton in the closet when I was ten…..That it didn’t matter to me then….Or now…..That had changed zero….The look on her face of relief…..I felt for her….Can you imagine the pressure that was on her all those years??......It just took one old friend on the street saying something to blow her cover…..Kinda’ like a really light skinned black passing for white back in the day….It only took one bomb to blow you outta’ the water….That old saying of what you do in the dark will eventually come to light…..Only this time it didn’t matter one bit….We had a long talk….She asked me for forgiveness…..I asked her….What for??.....You were in your twenties with two kids and no man….You did what you had to do…..It turned out well…..What was there to forgive??.....The only regret I had in all of this was that my biological father never had a chance to meet my son…..His grandson….I felt that no matter what went down between him and my mom, he should have had that chance…..A chance to meet the next generation that he was, in a sense, responsible for……He never got that opportunity and that has haunted for me for almost thirty years…..

What is done in the dark…..from an Older Guy. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.17.2018 at 06:29 PM

Johnny was cool as a father….My sisters and I loved him so….He was very good to us….When he and mom had another daughter…Our families blended and it worked out well…..Johnny was five nine and built like a running back….Handsome with smooth dark chocolate skin ,hair that was cut close and a serious mustache……Only Tom Selleck and Billy Dee had better ones…..Maybe (lol)…..His two sports loves were football and boxing….He had played the former in high school…..The latter he did as a pro for a while….He fought as a welterweight and was pretty good….I have an old photo that I restored hanging on my living room wall…..He is in his twenties….Six pack abs…..He love football and boxing so much, it was in his blood…He would watch the games on Sunday and predict which teams would win…He would predict the plays before the ball was snapped…..And most of the times he was right….Watching the boxing matches were just as fun…..If the bout was an exciting one, he would sit on the edge of his seat…Hands up….Blocking and throwing jabs at an imaginary opponent……He was basically an easy going and laid back stud…..Yet he had a vicious side as well….Johnny was generous with his time and his money…The one thing he despised was men that owed him money and got slick in not paying….He told me once that if he made a bet and lost…..He expected to pay out….But on the other hand, if he placed a bet and won…..He expected to be paid….That was part of the street code…..There were no legal sports betting then….Or lotteries either…Betting in pool halls and bars were the norm then….Playing the ‘numbers’ too…..Two men owed him money and disappeared…Or so it seemed…..The next part of the story came from my mom….They went out partying one night….Suddenly daddy stopped the Mustang…..He didn’t say a word to my mom…..He got out of the car, went to the trunk….Open it and took out a Louisville Slugger….Slammed the trunk closed and walk to the passenger side….Down the street…She watched as he entered a bar…Moments later, she heard men shouting inside the bar…..Two men ran out with busted heads…..Blood streaming down their faces…..They ran past her….Running for their lives….Pop came out and casually walked down the street…..Carrying the bloodied bat….He tossed it back in the trunk and got in the car….She asked him what happened….As he pulled the car away, he said softly…..”Settling a debt”….Another time I was with him showed a playful….Yet very dangerous side…..We were on this highway minding our own business…..I loved being with him ‘cause he made you laugh….These two white men in a car decided to play with us on the road…..They would drive in front of us….Cut us off…..Then speed off ,only to do it again down the road….They pulled this three times when daddy pulled the tables on them….Just Good Old Boys having fun…..They were surprised when he turned the tables on them twice…..He was an expert driver…Really good behind the wheel….Beating them at their own game pissed them off…..They weren’t expecting a black man to be NASCAR good (lol)….The fourth time they pulled ahead of us….Again cutting us off…..They got outta’ the car brandishing tire irons and yelling racial insults….What started out as fun was about to get ugly….They came down that road fired up….I don’t know about your father…But whenever mine got quiet ,something bad was going to happen……They got about fifty feet on us….From out of nowhere, he produced his Army .45….He had two of them….One he kept somewhere in the apartment…..The other in a hidden panel under the driver’s seat…..To a kid, that thing looked like a cannon….He calmly fired off six rounds…..The Duke Boys suddenly got smart and took off towards their car……Haul ass down the road….They were very, very lucky……Daddy was a crack shot…..He fired off those rounds to scare them…..Not harm them….He could shoot the warts off a pickle at fifty yards….I kid you not…..He turned towards me…..Brown eyes full of mischief…..”You see, kid….Dealing with the white man is no problem when you have the right persuasion “……Dad was also open minded and a bit ahead of his time when it came to parenting….When my sisters started to experiment with marijuana….He found out….He didn’t flipped out….He just went to a Jamaican dealer that he knew…..Told my sisters….. “If you gotta’ smoke it…..Smoke the good s**t”……I never did drugs, never smoked, and didn’t drink….That puzzled him, but he let it go…..During the crack epidemic of the 80s…..My baby sister got hook on that mess badly….Pop tried to help her, but one incident made him throw in the towel…..Boom Boxes were big back then….Some of them were as big as a piece of luggage….Pop had one……Just think Radio Raheem in Do the Right Thing and you have an idea…..When you are on that poison ,you would sell your own mother for a hit…She took his box from his apartment and sold it in the streets for that hit….He was calm as a block of ice when mom told him….But inside he was churning….Had she been there when he came home, there was a very strong possibility that a homicide would have stepped off…He got it back from a dealer ‘cause nobody knew those streets better than he did….Once he got it back, he disowned my baby sister…..It took years for them to reconcile…..He was more hurt than angry….But that was how he flowed…If you wronged him ,there was a very serious price to be paid….Only Satan demanded a greater price….My father like a lot of dads out there, was not shy to say that he loved you…..That macho he was not….That part of him he passed on to me…I tell people and friends that I love that all the time…..….You have love ones??....Tell them….Tell them…..How many times have you heard someone say when someone they love has passed on…..”I didn’t get a chance to tell them what they meant to me…..How I felt about them”….Really??....Well let me tell you something….Take the f**king time to tell them….Tell them every day if you have to….Let them know….Let them know….’Cause if you go tomorrow or they do…..They will have known…..You will have known….Going to your Reward or them going to theirs without letting each other know is f**k up on so many levels….Forgive my language ,but that is how I feel…I tell my son that every day and his ass is pushing thirty…I tell sweet Marge that whenever I see her and she loves it….I tell Day-Day that every chance I get and it sometimes annoys her…Or so she says….But I know her…She loves it as well…I told her that if annoys her so much…I can always go out to California and profess my love for Janet Jackson….I am sure she wouldn’t mind having sex with a very good looking, two hundred pound hunk who knows how to sling his manhood….The verbal response I got was not very ladylike…..Plus I got one of her sexy high heels thrown at my head (lol)….Like all fathers, mine began to age…..Pop got sick from cancer and passed away way too soon….Seeing him slowly die ,broke my heart…One of the most sweetest thing about that sickness was watching him and mom showing some PDA’s to each other…Up to that time they would never do that…..At home….Sure….Out in the streets….No…..I saw them walking down the street one day, holding hands…….This was after one of his cancer treatments….I knew then that the end was near….I went to his funeral with my son…..My baby was eight at the time….He adored Johnny and just as broken up as I was…..I shed tears and I’m not ashamed to say so…..Mom didn’t attend and I understood…..her heart was so shattered…..She never got over that….Never….So here’s to my father and yours…..Here’s to the other half of that genetic code…..If he was a good man…..Still is….We send him all our love….. That love is worth more than gold….Mom may rule….But daddy is cool (lol)….

We love you Dad…..Always..….from an Older Guy. :cloud::cloud::cloud:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.17.2018 at 06:31 PM

There are no major love ballad singers out here today…..None….Sure there are some good singers……But no great singers that can sing a love ballad to death….When was the last time any of us heard a really good love song that put you in the mood??.....Really in the mood??.....Think about that for a moment….When was the last time you actually heard a love song that made you think of making love with your man or woman??.....When was the last time you took a relaxing scented bubble bath with candles around the tub??…….Sipping your favorite drink??...Listening to those love songs??.....What??......Did you think that only women did that after a long day??.....Yeah right !!.....I do it every now and then….I love scented bubble baths……Vanilla and Lavender does it for me…..Pumpkin every now and then…..To those men who think it’s a ‘sissy’ thing to do….Keep this thought in mind….I am six feet tall and weigh a muscular two hundred and five…..I have considerable boxing skills…..If you come to my bathroom talking that smack….I will knock your ass through a brick wall….Then go back to my warm ,soothing and relaxing bubble bath…..Sipping a glass of lemonade…..Listening to those love songs….Okay, so maybe my feminine side has a violent streak (lol)….Back in the day ,you had three men that did sing like that….Songs made for love and relaxation….The Three Love Men…..Singers of songs that got those panties wet and made it easier for us guys to pull them down (lol)….I’m talking about Barry White…..Teddy Pendergrass……and Marvin Gaye…..They are dead now….Gone, but definitely not forgotten….Their impact can’t be understated ‘cause a lot of today’s singers have tried to duplicate them and they have failed miserably……These three singers were big back in the day….We gotta’ start first with Barry White….Barry was probably the most gifted of the three……What I mean by that is that had the talent to arrange for an entire orchestra….Imagine having the ability to arrange music for all those instruments……Blending them all into a seamless sound……Kinda’ like building a house all by yourself….He was a capable composer as well…..The brother was basically a musical genius……He was more confident behind the scenes…..He did an interview once and they asked him if that was the case….Then why did sing on the mic ??.....He said that during one session, he was under the clock….A deadline he had to meet…..He had tried every male studio singer he could find…..They all were good…….But none of them had the sound that he was looking for…..Wanted….So pressed for time…..He laid down the vocals himself using his own voice…..Played it back and the rest you know…..Barry had this wonderful deep voice whenever he spoke in a regular conversation…..But when he sang, that rich deepness really came out…..So many of us, female and male, loved his singing voice……I mean you can’t listen to one of his many songs without thinking of sexing your partner……Without being put in a relaxing mood….You just can’t….Barry was a pretty big man….Despite that women loved him…..He wasn’t bad looking and he had a dazzling smile…..Plus that deep voice……Deep voices do it for women….You ask any woman, if she had a choice of either Barry White or Michael Jackson whispering hot words in her ears during sex…..Which one would it be??......Marvin Gaye was another singer of love ballads…..He came out of the Motown stable during the 60s and flowed into the 70s and early 80s…..He had probably had the smoothest voice…..Marvin’s duets with Tammi Terrell were, and are, all time classics…He was movie star pretty….All you have to do is look at those old videos of him singing and you’ll see for yourself….He too had so many hits and so many wonderful love songs…..To hear the true measure of his singing talent…..You have to hear “I Heard It Through the Grapevine”…..It’s less than four minutes long….But Marvin tears that song up…..High notes….Low notes….Sexual growls…..Pleading…..It’s a tour de force and one of his greatest hits…..Like Barry, his talent was in the stratosphere and it only got better as time went on….His “Distant Lover’ is another one….The album version is as smooth as butter….But to really appreciate the song, you have to hear the live version……The audience reaction is mind blowing…..The love that he professes for the woman in the song…….That touched a lot of men….How many of us out here had have a strong love for a woman….Longed for her…..But couldn’t have her ‘cause in Marvin’s words, she was……”So many miles away”……Marvin could take a love song and mold it with his voice….A lot of his love ballads along with Barry’s are played on “Quiet Storm” stations in our ‘hoods…..Such stations play love songs and slow jams after a certain hour……..Mostly at night…..They are meant to relax one after a long day….Because of my work schedule, I tend to get home after the best parts have been played…..So it’s been a long time since I have listened to such stations….But there was a time when I did listen to such music and yeah…..It did relax you and it did bring back sweet memories of past loves…….Teddy Pendergrass was the third man in this triangle…..Teddy’s songs was all about sex…..Whenever you have songs with titles of “Close the Door” and “Turn out the Lights”…..You got a pretty good idea of where this guy is going….Teddy started out as drummer with another group….Found out he could really sing…..Branched out on his own and created his own following…..A lot of women were his fans and that was his base….Yet a lot of men also loved his songs….They made good seduction music……But the main reason was the songs were good….Period……A lot of us guys wished we could sing like Teddy….He made it easy to verbalize his wants and needs….He too had so many great songs during his reign…..These three were The Love Men….They sang a lot of love songs that were often called ‘baby making music’……Once those panties and boxer-briefs were dropped, that is exactly what happened…All three were good looking men…..All three had mega talents…..All three had huge followings…..I don’t think that they competed against each other…..They really didn’t have to….The field was big enough for them all…..My parents were huge fans of the three…..It was they who introduce me to their music…..A love and respect that has lasted for decades….My playlist has a lot of their hits…..So it’s goes back to what I said before…..There are very few balladeers out here….Men that can sing love songs that touch women and touch men as well…..Singers of songs for the mature crowd….Songs that definitely stirred the genitals….Yet at the same time….The heart as well

Barry, Marvin and Teddy…..from an Older Guy. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.17.2018 at 06:34 PM

Do you have a celebrity crush??.....You know….A celebrity that you crush on like a high school kid (lol)…….Is there a man or woman out there that is famous that you really like…….It’s never anything serious…..You wouldn’t leave your man or woman for the person……It more like adolescent wish fulfillment than anything else…..You not gonna’ go to the person’s house….Nor are we gonna’ build a shrine to them in our apartments…..Yet we like them……Most celebrity crushes are sexual in nature…..We wonder what it would be like to take such a person to bed…..They arouse the sexual in us…..And that is okay….If you see for it what it is…..It’s okay…..Our sexuality is the second most powerful drive in our lives…..What is the strongest drive in us??.....The will to survive…..If danger or death is threatening us, the last thing we want is a tumble between the sheets…..But since such danger or death is not likely to happen anytime soon…..The sex drive takes that spot…Most adults have celebs that they like….Wonder what it would be like to take them to bed….Doesn’t mean it’s gonna’ happen…..But just the idea is appealing…..My mom had two celebrity crushes….Now before I go any further….My dad knew of them and he wasn’t worried….He told me with a laugh, that when the sun went down…..Mom would climb into bed with him…..Not them….He saw it for the harmless joke it was….Mom loved Billy Dee Williams…..Billy Dee was drop dead handsome back then…Millions of women loved him…..Black….White….Latina…..Asian…….He had a smooth, very alluring voice…..A killer mustache…..and he looked great in those close-ups……When I went to see The Empire Strikes Back…..The theatre was kinda’ packed with people….A lotta’ women were there as well….Billy Dee had made a huge splash as Louis McKay in Lady Sing the Blues….He was prettier than Diana Ross and women sat up and took notice….There is a seven second close-up in Empire that had women creaming their panties….It is the scene where he first encounters Princess Leia in Cloud City….The sighs and gasps all around me came from women….Maybe a few men(lol)….I wondered how many women fingered their clits in the wee hours of the night…Fantasizing about this man….Movie Trivia:…..If you only see one Stars Wars movie…..See The Empire…..That is the most exciting and best of all of them…..Also, when George Lucas was casting the first one….He originally considered Billy Dee to play the part of Han Solo….But gave the part to Harrison Ford….Too bad….Billy Dee and Chewie made an awesome pair (lol)….Another celeb crush was Muhammad Ali……My mom loved Ali….He was funny as Hell when he went into his….”I’m so pretty” bit…She loved him not only for his handsomeness…..But he also stuck up for Us whenever he could…..Marge called him ‘A beautiful man’…..She was talking about his physical beauty…..And Ali was definitely celebrity crush material…Dana, who is rarely impressed by anybody once told me that if she was an adult during Ali’s early years……She would have run over “A mountain of bitches” just to get next to him….Day also has a thing for Idris Elba…..I asked her if she had a choice of taking any three of us to bed……Which one would she choose ??.....She told me with a straight face….Elba would come first….Then Ali……I would come in fourth…..Fourth??.....Wait a minute….Fourth??......Day does not find white men generally attractive….It’s not anything racial….She just doesn’t….But she loves football…..Men in tight pants….She has a thing for Clay Matthews….Green Bay Packers linebacker…I was outraged (lol)….”Day…you’re gonna’ throw me under a bus for a white boy??....That’s a serious lack of respect !! “…..She answered…..”Not only that….But I would take on all three in a single night and if they were lucky….All at once”……I wanted to laugh so badly…..”Dana….that is an awful lot of dicc to be taking on all at once…I don’t think you could handle all of that “…..I lost it when she said….. ‘Maybe…..But think of the fun I would have trying “…..My celebrity crush is Janet Jackson…..But you already knew that (lol)…I didn’t start crushing on her until she got older…..A young Janet didn’t do it for me……I mean, she was cute……But not womanly……I had heard her music…..But didn’t think much of it….I thought that there were other female singers that sang better than she did….Gladys Knight….Chaka Khan…..Deniece Williams….Stephanie Mills……Whitney Houston and the Queen…..Aretha Franklin…..Those mentioned could sing Ms.Jackson under the table each and every time….I really got into her music when a friend of mine had to leave for Seattle one summer….He was traveling light and when he left….He gave me a box of CDs…..There were two of her compact discs in that box…..Janet was in her sexy-naughty-girl period…..So with little else to do, I listened to them late at night one weekend……Some of the songs were over the top sex drenched…..But some of them were really heartfelt love songs…..I listened to them more than the others….Singers that are truly good, will sing from the heart…..Past experiences that they will use as fodder for those songs…There in the dark, I listened….I heard the lyrics and the hurt behind them…..The Jacksons were blessed with fame and talent….But you best believe that the other side of that coin has a sinister side…..It takes as well as gives….I didn’t fall in love with her….How do you fall in love with someone you never met??......I liked her music and that was pretty much that…..The lust part came when girlfriend started putting on weight…..I love women that are carrying a few extra pounds….Slender women don’t do it for me as a rule….Ms.Jackson always looks so good when she puts on the weight from those cheeseburgers and cheesecakes (lol)…..She looks more womanly….It fills out her face and her ass…..Hey, look…I love a woman with a round behind……She had a bad habit of yo-yoing with her weight…..It would come up and she would bring it down……When It was up, she looked sssooooo good!!....The only other issue I have with her is her choice in men…..Damn Damita Jo…..You can’t choose any better than that??.....The last husband looked like he could use a few sandwiches and a sun tan…..That thing with Jermaine Dupree mystified me…..If she wore heels, she stood way over him….I wanted to go overseas and strangle the first and head South to body slam the munchkin…..Do we detect a little hostility and lots of jealousy here,Billy??......Really??......Whatever gave you that impression?? (lol)……What she really needed was a handsome and robust guy that could put her up against a wall, rip off her clothes and make her squeal like her brother Michael…..My chances of doing that are two…..Slim and none (lol)……Still I lust after her…..Once in a blue moon…On the weekends I have sexual fantasies about doing her…..My hands may wander south….What does that mean??.....None of your dayum business !! ;);)

Celebrity Crush.......from an Older Guy. :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
BrownBomber
Cocoa Lounge Royalty

[*] posted on 10.24.2018 at 06:47 PM

I have a total annoyance for ‘niccas’…..Rather let me rephrase that…..I have an annoyance for ‘the nicca’…..What do I mean by that??.....Some of you out there may hate the N-word and I can understand that….So if I use the word in this blog, you have to forgive me…..There is a big difference between black men and women and ‘niccas’…..Most black men and women go to work every day…..School every day….Trying to make something of themselves…Doesn’t matter what it is….We are striving for a goal…..Whether personal or professional….We are in those trenches….We want better ‘cause this is what our parents wanted….Grandparents wanted…..The true measure of progress is that the current generation went a little further than the last….The next one will go further than ours….Small steps over time will measure out to giant steps in a few generations….Now most of us are in that hardworking category….We don’t want anything from anyone….Just an opportunity….The Godfather of Soul….James Brown said it best in one of his songs…..”I don’t want nobody to give nothing….Just open up the door….I’ll get it myself “….Words of wisdom and dedication….Now niccas are in the opposite camp…They are the part of us that we don’t want to have anything to do with…But we have to because their sorry asses are not going anywhere….And when too many whites who have the mental equivalent of hillbilly in-breds….Don’t take the time to separate the good from the bed….You lump all in the same barrel and that is so annoying….Niccas are loud…How many times have you been on a bus or a train and watch us provide free entertainment??.....Everyone else are talking quietly among themselves….Not us…..We put our personal business out there and we don’t seem to care who knows it….I was on a bus once going to work….This dizzy bitch had a baby in her arms….She was practically yelling at the person next to her….She was on her way to court….She was taking her baby’s daddy to court because he wasn’t paying child support…Why would you want the world to know that??....Another time ,another fool was on the train with still another baby….This one was on her way to the state prison to visit the baby’s father…..And she didn’t mind letting everybody else know…First off….There is no reason in Hell I would visit a man or woman in prison ,carrying a baby or a child….I would never subject them to that kind of environment…Mommy or daddy would have to see their child or children after they got out…Whether it took three months or three years….Your ass is there for a reason….I’m not even sure I would take the time to go see him or her on my own….I have to respect those that do….That is another reason why the ‘nicca’ is so annoying….The jails and prisons are full of Us…..Some of Us lament that fact ….Really??....We use that old argument of the ‘system’ jailing Us more than other people…..Really??....Part Two…..Half of the violent crimes in this country are committed by what??....Twelve percent of the population??.....What the f**k do you expect when you go out and rob, kill,maim ,and rape??.....The ‘nicca’ is the real bane of decent and law abiding black men….’Cause the rest of the country can’t seem to separate Us…..Whenever you read about some stupid ‘nicca’ doing bad……It suddenly becomes a reflection on all black men and most Brothers are not that way…..I rarely ever let such things mess with my head…..I see it for what it is and like most decent black men….I deal with it the best way I can….One incident saddened me and at the same time I had to laugh…..Because it was so ridiculous…..I was walking down this street one night…..Arms loaded down with bags….Came from grocery shopping…..There were these three white women coming down the other end of the block….They saw me coming towards them and they instantly clutched their shoulder bags….They got tense…..It was only when I allowed them to pass did they relax…..It was annoying and funny….These three women had not miss a meal….These were some big girls….Even if I were foolish enough to attack them….They were three and I was one….Those fingernails looked sharp enough to shred a side of beef…..Plus I was weighted down by shopping bags…..What possible threat could I have been to them??.....Sometimes when I am in a store, I know I am being watched…..But you know something??.....I can’t blame the storeowners….If you were ripped off by men with dark skins too often ,you would be apprehensive as well…..They don’t see you….All they see is the dark skin…..We pay the price for the criminality of others….And that burns….So you will forgive me if I don’t feel any compassion for some of Us whose asses have been locked up more than once….I can see you making a mistake a first time….We all have done foolish things…..But if you are in and out of prison like it was a hotel…Then no….I don’t feel sympathy for you and playing the race card will fall on deaf ears…..Mine…..Every time such fools commit these crimes we get hit with that s**t hitting the fan and I don’t know about you…..But I’ve been sick of it….Plus the ‘nicca’ seems to have a serious lack of manners in the street…They will cut in lines like there’s no tomorrow…..Bus lines….Movie lines….Lines period….Where do you get off cutting in front of people who have been waiting their turns??....If you call them out, it escalates to something nasty….That is why other people often let it go….They know how violent some of Us will get over small things….I’m not going to let black women off the hook either….How can you repeatedly sleep with men that are not going to do you or your children any good??......I visited the local welfare office to see how it works…..Ninety percent of the ones up there were Us….Women with multiple children….Often from multiple fathers….What didn’t you learn from that first child’s father??.....The dicc can’t be that good if it causes you to lose your common sense…..Also how many times have you seen those same children running wild in a laundry mat??....A supermarket??....Movie house??....You can’t control your rug rats better than??....We didn’t dare do that when I was a kid….You got a shoe up your ass if you stepped out of line….It boggles the mind that ‘niccas’ still cause us grief because of their behavior and attitudes……The local news segments shows Us at our worst….It has gotten to the point that whenever I hear of some awful or stupid crime being committed I tell myself that it’s someone black…..One of Us and you know what??.....Nine times out of ten ,I am right….I moved out of the ‘hood a year ago…..Crime was one of the reasons…..The summertime was like Dodge City in the 1880s…..Shooting all the time….And you couldn’t blame the white man ‘cause he was nowhere around…..Nice try….That part of the city has the highest crime index….When I left, my rent went up thirty five percent….But you know something it was worth it to come home to a place where you didn’t have to fear getting hit by a stray bullet….Recently there were four killings in a month period…Four young men got blown away on a weekly basis for four weeks…..Just last weekend….Three of Us were shot by Us…..You know it is bad when you don’t wish to be around your own people…Another section of the city is really nice…Downtown…Low crime area….Everybody works…The rents are skyscraper high…..But that means that not everybody can afford it….Does it keep a certain ‘element’ out??.....Uh huh….You betcha….I got a pretty good idea of what you are thinking….Yes….There ‘are’ black people in that pristine ‘hood…..Mostly professionals….So that excuse can’t be used….Sorry….A few years back ,a bill was introduced to the city council that would allow low income housing to be built in that ‘hood…..It was shot down…..Badly…..Other blacks screamed that it was about color…..They were right and they were wrong…It ‘was ‘about color….Green….If you could afford he rents, you were allowed in….Just that simple….They were wrong in thinking that it was because they were black or brown…I would love to move down there….But the rents are too high….So I go to some other part of the city where the rents are within my reach….You have to be realistic about some things…Besides low income housing is a code word for Section Eight….It would work in the beginning…..Low income housing is mostly single parents….Women with children ‘cause the men are not there….Eventually the men will follow the women…..Deadbeat dads ,worthless boy toys, gangbangers, ex-cons, chronically unemployed, drug dealers…..The very flower of black and brown manhood…..The noise, crime, and other nonsense comes as well…..No one wants to see that s**t come to their ‘hood….So yeah….They had every reason to keep the ‘nicca’ out…..And a lot of Us in that ‘hood felt the same way….There is nothing wrong with wanting to live someplace safe and secure…..This blog isn’t anti-black…..It’s pro black ‘cause millions of Us ae trying hard to better ourselves each and every day….Yet we are weighed down by the ‘nicca’

A Part of Us that annoys Us….from an Older Guy. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 Pages:  1  ..  51  52  53  54

Go To Top